Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby fiver » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:59 am

It's all good Galactus! Don't worry about it!)
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:22 pm

(...happy Valentine's Day guys! Hope you guys day was good! ;A; )
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Tarn
--

Tarn kept to his tank mode as they entered the Nemesis, ramming into drones as he made his way through the halls and deeper into the ship. He didn't transform until he made it to where Sideswipe, Cyberonian, Blister, Tantalum, Sixshot, and Groht were. He didn't allow himself time to completely take in Sideswipe's or the other's conditions, only sparing them a reassuring glance as he took a defensive stance in front of them and aimed the barrel of his anti-air weapon at Sixshot's helm. "Surrender now and I may let you live." Though that was a fat lie- him and Groht were dead men either way, but he was skeptical of Tantalum off to the side. Why did he have his weapons out? And why was he looking at them like that?

--
Sunstreaker
--

It irritated Sunstreaker enough when the Veyron's attention went elsewhere when his optic's didn't, but even more when his order was clearly being stalled. The Gallardo's optics widened slightly as his faceplates twisted into a sneer, a growl rumbling through clenched dentae before stopping abruptly. His expression went blank for about a nano-klik as he felt response pulses from Sideswipe. Angry ones were fired back as he slammed the butt of his pulse rifle into Cysphere's cheek plate. <What the hell is going on, Sideswipe? What happened to you?> He furthermore kicked the already downed mech in one of the vents lining his right flank. He wasn't here to play games anymore. "Get me a bridge, immediately. Any more delay and there's not gonna be any promise that you'll walk again."

--
Predaking
--

The predacon released his hold on the femmes arm as he stumbled backwards, the close range shots piercing through light-weight armor on his chassis and furthermore going straight through the protoform that constructed his chest underneath. It hurt, Primus did it hurt, and it didn't help when Driveby's own shots hit him in his left hip. He whipped his helm around and gave the mech the deadliest glare before turning back around and focusing his attention back on the two in front of him- but by then, Defect had his rifle pointed right for his chassis, and fired. Being as it was point-blank, it blasted through the middle of his chest and exited through his back, wizzing through the air and elsewhere. Predaking collapsed immediately, optics wide in shock as pain pulsed through the wound and a pool of life fluids quickly began to form beneath his frame. He certainly felt like he was going to pass out.

--
Tantalum
--

Given his orders, Tantalum transformed into his beast alt and immediately stalked towards the two. Lipplates curled as a steady snarl echoed from between sharp, pointed dentae, claws clinking against the metal floors as he walked towards them. "Don't get sentimental now." Tantalum told Groht over their comm.s just before some familiar faces popped in. As they took stance in front of their allies, Tantalum took stance in front of his, and he waited for further, newer instruction from Sixshot as to what to do from this point forward.

The main question was whether he wanted them dead or alive.

--

((Just gonna clear things up again:
Tantalum isn't a B-2 Spirit anymore, he is a Predacon from the Beast Wars Era and transforms into a Dragon (not sure what species yet).

I have drawn his protoform:

And I am working on his Predacon alternative mode!

Sorry it took so long to post.))
Last edited by Galactus on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 pm

It's fine galactus! And wowie!! Tants looking good!! I'm excited to see his new alt form!! I'll get my reply going!)
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:34 am

Happy Valentine's! Sorry its a late one I'm using the free WiFi quick.
I'll reply soon, yes beasty Tants ^_^)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:18 pm

((Here is Tantalum's Beast Form:

Image ))
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:07 am

(He looks so bad arse!! ^_^ nice Galactus!!!! )
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:35 am

(back with a bang!
I'm so sorry I took so long my beloved TF sisters.
I now have functional WiFi again :D)

Wildstreak

When Wild reached the top he grabbed hold of Deadbeat's back and helped him the rest of the way.
"We could have better timin'." he agreed as he turned and dropped down over the other side.
"Not good, Nightmare's up there with 'em.
Come on!" the Ferrari mech turned and ran the rest of the way.
"We're here kid!" he yelled, going hell for leather.
When he saw the Predacon he grabbed his tail under his arm and punched his spiked knuckles into it repeatedly in hopes of damaging it enough to effect his flight.

Skywalk

The femme kept her hold, determined to hold him back long enough for him to release his black fire into the sky and away from her friends.
"This is no time for a barbeque!" she yelled through her faceguard and thank the Primes she heard Wildstreak somewhere close by.
"Hear that? that's the sound of pain!" Skywalk yelled, letting go of him when her systems warned her she was overloading.
Skywalk jetted around Nightmare and in front of Sterno.
"Sterno keep going!" she open fired at the Predacon's helm.

Deliah

The blond shook her head.
"I'll sell my life on my own terms.
We aren't dying here." she held onto Sterno's servo.
She screamed as nightmare picked them up.
"Your screwed!" she screamed at the Predacon and grimaced as they were dropped when Skywalk grabbed hold of Nightmare's neck and she could hear Deadbeat and Wild not far away.
"Trix is gonna be so fragged when she hears about this later!" she stared up at Nightmare as his flames erupted into the sky, filling it up with black.
"Sterno let's go!" Deliah yelled as Skywalk held him back.
With the others keeping him busy surely they'd make it to the tower?

Cyberonian

"Why fear when you have nothing to lose?" Cyber spat back at him, his blue optics glaring suspiciously from Sixshot to Vertigo as the black mech transformed.
It didn't take a fool to put one and one together, Vertigo was under some kind of mind hold.
There was an awful amount of racket in the halls up ahead.
Cyber glanced at Groth.
He didn't expect any help from him, if he could have Vertigo as a Decepticon again then why would he be in the Autobot's favour?
"Sixshot is controlling him!" Cyber said to Tarn as the big mech made his entrance, and distraction enough for Cyber to take some form of action.
Cyber may be wounded but he wasn't a soldier for nothing.
He lunged at Tantalum, grabbing him in a headlock and weighing his helm to the ground.
He comm linked Blister so Tantalum and company were non the wiser.
"Blister, we have to paralyze him somehow or I doubt you'll ever get him back."

Sideswipe

The red mech groaned as nausea swept over him.
Voices distorted and went back to normal.
The angry pulses from his twin only added to the sea of scrap he was going through right now.
Sixshot... poison... Tantalum under...control he managed to say in the bond as he fell against the wall and steadied himself again.
He saw Tarn rush through the door and Sideswipe threw his blade at some piping above Sixshot.
Water burst out into the prison in a great stream.
Sideswipe swung himself out of the doorway and fell to the floor.
Piercing noises filled his audial receptors and Sides cried out in pain as he covered his helm with his servos in desperation to stop the pain or the sounds.

Ironhide

The old mech was storming down the corridor towards where Tarn went when he heard and saw his apprentice, to his horror.
"Sideswipe?!" Ironhide ran and towed the red Lambo mech to his pedes, taking most of his weight as he quickly learned he couldn't stand.
"What in the fraggin' allspark happened to you?!" he asked.
He looked a thousand credits with his glossy paint and all new parts, so why was he acting like a drunkard?
"Poisoned... Sixshot poisoned me." Sides regained some of his strength and stood again.
"Just ain't your day is it, mate?" Ironhide let him stand and shot at drones as they appeared down the hallway.
"Come on! I'm gettin' you out of here!" he roared above the gunfire.
If those Titans could restore you fasted than the leading pit crew then they could brew up an antidote...or they'd answer to Sunstreaker...

Electrix

Dred inched forwards again when Sunstreaker smashed Cysphere one in the faceplate.
"Hey!" Trix threatened him again, watching the Brute transform.
"Say whatcha want Boss, but I'm not big on letting a couple Autobots wail on us." he said and Trix faced him down as he made his move to elbow-slam her.
She ducked under his blow and unloaded one of her SMG's into his thigh.
The Brute yelled out and fell onto his front.
"Did I sound or look like I was joking?" she hissed as he moaned and clutched his leg.

Cysphere

The black mech laughed as he slammed into the ground.
He spat out dirt and gasped as the air was all but knocked out of his air intake.
"As you wish." he sent the request for a bridge to their coordinates and rolled over and coughed, glaring up at Sunstreaker.
"Your signing your death warrant you know.
Do you think in a ship full of Decepticons that you could possibly go undetected?" he asked.
"Wouldn't be a first." Electrix commented.
"Is that so?
How interesting, I recall a time we caught a bunch of Autobot spies aboard our ship once." Cysphere ventured, slowly unrolling a smirk as he kept his gaze on the yellow mech.
"Do you recall, Sunstreaker?" he chuckled darkly.
"I do love the sound of Autobots screaming in the morning."

Drive by

The red mech winced as his shots hit into the King.
"O-kie...I'll go get that pesky birdbot!" he transformed and hammered the gas.
(x'D his faceplate would have been priceless right then)

Frostwire

The Neutral landed on grass when she was released.
She clenched her denta against the pain of her arm and could only watch as Defect required his sniper and got his aim.
What a picture he looked silhouetted with the blazing sun behind him as he made the moneyshot, setting Predaking down.
Frost didn't dare look at her arm, she already knew it'd be bad.
The shock to her systems rooted her to the hill and her optics rapidly grew hazy.
She lost comprehension and dropped down into the darkness of unconsciousness.

(omg I got why those Metallica songs remind me of Tantalum.
I Disappear is what happens when Six takes his memories/taps into his processor.
Memory Remains is trying to remember who he really is and dealing with what he's become...*screams in sudden realization* Sad But True is Sixshot's song! cX omg it is so him!)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:15 pm

(I'll reply as soon as possible friends! I have tomorrow off of work! So I gots time!)
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Boop
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me