Five Nights At Freddy's [Open and Accepting]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Five Nights At Freddy's [Open and Accepting]

Postby statue, » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:17 pm

:: Also start when you guys are ready. I am just gonna watch a movie.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jammerorange37228 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Name: Buttercup
History: She sings for the children. She loves the night guards she doesn't really kill them. She entertains them!
Picture: Image
Crush: (The guards :/)
Other: She loves buttercups.

Name: Bass
History: She dances and paints. She always waits to kill the guards.
Picture: Image
Crush: OPEN
Other: She loves rainbows...
╔═══════════╗
Hi! I'm Jammerorange37228
I'm a avarage SALTY girl who
LOVES Steven Universe........
Actually im addicted .. Pearl
Is my favorite because She Salty
I used to love Jasper... But :/..
Welp. I also love Vocaloid btw.
I love roleplaying, so feel free to
invite me into any you recommend.
ples
╚═══════════╝
Jammerorange37228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pibull. » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Piper and Fiona were usually there at 11:30, with enough time to check doors and lights. After that, they each dropped down at their designated cameras to watch for the "friendly singing animals". Giuseppe, the amstaff animatronic, had already taken up his post by the east door.

Fiona
Her cameras displayed the normal, nothing too weird going on. She'd had a fun day on the day shift and Giuseppe had crept after her at a distance - she'd heard the clunk as the animatronic hunkered down near the door. And so began the night shift, six hours to go. Fiona pulled a bag of gummy worms out of her purse, sucking on one happily and setting a lipstick tube on the desk. out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse off the amstaff's black tail as he dozed.

Piper
Piper made casual conversation as he settled into his own seat, both of them joking as they watched the monitors and lights. The amount of animatronics had increased as the kids required new stimuli, and it made their job a bit more strenuous but Pipe barely minded. He chuckled at Fiona's jokes and scanned the cameras, waiting for the rest of the security team to show up.
Don't bully my breed!

My name is Pibull! You can find me on tumblr here, and on pokefarm Q here.

ImageImageImage

Unlockable Content
Cool Tunes / Witchy Things / For Plant People

pibull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jammerorange37228 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Buttercup:
Buttercup slowly walked to the office. She wanted to see what the Guards were doing.

Bass:
Bass walked around. She stared at the camera's with a creepy smile.
╔═══════════╗
ples
╚═══════════╝
Jammerorange37228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Foxy
The pirate fox stood in Pirates Cove, in fact was sitting on the cushion and sharpening his hook. The hook was more like a sickle at this point, better to gut the guard with if they decided to try anything to stop him from trying to warn them about the evil in this place. The sister animatronics..

Withered Bonnie
There he sat... In the parts and service room with a whole face missing. He didn't move or anything. All he could ask was why. Why have they locked them up in there? Was he a danger? Was he going to hurt anyone?

Springtrap
The animatronic was in the corner of the back room, twitching and spazzing out sparks flew from the wires as he looked around. All of a sudden the movements stopped and he slowly looked towards the camera.

Mangle
She did what she usually did which was laying as a jumbled mess on the floor. She decided to get up and hang around for a while the static and police scanner could be heard as she has got up and scaled right up the wall leaving claw and puncture marks on the wall as majority of her body was not covered in a fabric suit.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jammerorange37228 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Buttercup
Buttercup looked into the office smiling. She saw the Guard. She waved at the guard happily. She stuck her tongue out cutely. She looked around in the office. She whispered to herself, "This is cool.". She then stared at the Guard with a playful face.

Bass
Bass laughed. Her laugh echoed though the area. The walked to Pirate's Cove. She then said, "HeLlO...". She smiled widely. Her hair swayed when breeze hit it.
Last edited by Jammerorange37228 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═══════════╗
ples
╚═══════════╝
Jammerorange37228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:14 pm

:: This is a watered down semi-lit rp. Two or more sentences are needed for people to rp of of something. Two words or a single sentence won't make the cut. Describing what the surrounding is or what they are specifically doing or moving could help.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jammerorange37228 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:18 pm

(Edited!)
╔═══════════╗
ples
╚═══════════╝
Jammerorange37228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:06 am

Alexis Blaire| 16| night guard| tagged; n/a

I pulled into the driveway, swearing loudly. How could I be late for my first day? My mother would kill me! I walked quickly through the door. My eyes drifted to the stage, where the animatronics stood. I loved animals, but something didn't seem right about these... I shook my head dismissing the thought. It was probably nothing- I always got myself paranoid over small things. I followed the small paper map of the restaurant to the office and frowned when I saw the door was shut- with no doorknob.I sighed and knocked. "Hello?" I called.

Destiny the Doe| Toy| Deer Animatronic| tagged; n/a

I sat in the supply room silently. I keep the door shut so nobody will see me, but I can't help but notice the camera in the corner. I stared at it, wondering why they felt the need to watch a ppor, broken deer like me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pibull. » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:34 am

Giuseppe
Giuseppe yipped excitedly at a new face, tail thumping the ground when the other door opened to let Alexis in. He'd shifted around to look at her, bandanna askew, but made no move otherwise. He could feel Fiona's eyes on him for just a split second, but he was just looking. Sheesh, tough crowd. He sat up to greet Buttercup, tail still thumping. "Hey, B. How goes it?"

Fiona
Fiona eyed the new girl curiously, glancing at the amstaff animatronic before popping a gum bubble rather rudely over her monitor. "You're the trainee, right? Came here looking for a gig, didn't you. Wow, I hope you know the history or this place is gonna give you the creeps." She flicked a stray, black hair off of her face and smiled. New meat for new robots. Giuseppe seemed pretty interested, at least. "You get to sit in with the big kids tonight, how fun."

Piper
Piper rolled his eyes, smiling over his monitor. "Don't mind her, you'll do fine. I'm Piper, she's Fiona. You're ... Alexis? Right? I think that was your name." He motioned to an empty desk beside him, straightening his glasses. "Welcome to the night shift. Don't mind Giuseppe or Buttercup, they just like to hang around. Just watch your monitors and check the doors every once in a while, you'll do fine. I'm here if you need any help." Fiona looked over at them. "Eyes on Springtrap and Bass."
Don't bully my breed!

My name is Pibull! You can find me on tumblr here, and on pokefarm Q here.

ImageImageImage

Unlockable Content
Cool Tunes / Witchy Things / For Plant People

pibull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me