Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should they have a break after Suneku back?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

Postby Hush » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:18 pm

(It's too early in the Rp to have this much drama but I can't help myself. I want to start it off with a bang XD)

Chris looked down at Cloud from her perch at the crows nest. She squeaked and turned into a mouse to hide. It took her a moment to recover and muster enough courage to speak. She climbed down the mast and turned back into herself "M-Marines are coming. I don't see them yet but Captain said they're coming. I could fly around and search for them." She said grabbing the bottom of Elliott's shirt and half hiding behind him. Even after a year of living on this ship she wasn't close to anyone besides Elliott. She was a bit less shy around Steven because he was the doctor and she trusted him with her health but anyone else she more or less avoided entirely.

Elliott reached back and ruffled her hair without looking "That won't be necessary Pipsqueak. Our opponents will be coming into view right... About... Now!" He said staring straight ahead. Just as he said a single Marine ship came into view. "Now you can fly ahead and scope out what they got." He ordered his grin still plastered on his face.

Chris nodded "Yes Captain." She turned into a seagull and took off. As she came closer she heard yelling and then gunfire. She tried to dodge the bullets but one managed to clip her wing and she fell. She managed to catch herself on the side of the ship just before she hit the water and she winced. She had to turn into a white black and white rat to catch herself in time and now her right shoulder was bleeding from where she was shot. She knew that it would be suspicious if there was no splash so she turned into herself to drop a dagger into the water quickly. She then quickly climbed into the ship through a open window and flopped onto the floor. Luckily no one was in the room. She panted as she took a moment to catch her breath before taking her bandana and wrapping it tightly around her wound. She then turned into a mouse and made her way onto the highest part of the ship. She had to tell the others she was all right but she didn't know how. She decided to wait till they got close enough and she'd try jumping on board.

Elliott's eyes widened as he heard gunshots and saw them shoot Chris down. He clenched his fist so hard that his nails cut into his hand. His fox fire consumed his body as his rage grew "I can't smell her any more. Those ******** shot her down... Let's make them pay!!!" He yelled walking to the back of the ship before charging and jumping off the snout of the fox head of Yokai(their ships name). The distance between the ship and the Marines was easily two ship lengths but he made it, landing just past the front of their ship. "Who wants to die?!"

Steven's eyes widened in shock as Elliott said Chris was shot down. He assumed the worst and stumbled backwards before taking a knee. "How could they? She was just a child and they just shot her down like she was nothing. I shouldn't have let her go, we didn't need to scout them out before we took them on." He mumbled in disbelief. He got an idea "Maybe she fell into the sea! If she did there's a small chance she's still alive! Cloud, can you swim around down by the ship? You're the only one who can touch the water and look." He asked standing and putting a hand on the young fishmans shoulder.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:39 pm

" aye....that i can do." Cloud twisted his hat and smirked. He leaped on the rails of of the ship, stretching . After that, he dove in the water and started to search around the sent. He stroke his chin and got worried when he couldn't find Chris's scent. After he looked a little longer, he caught her scent , which came from inside the ship. Cloud swam back up and poked his head out the water." Hey! I think shes in the ship! Near Roderick's place!" He called out
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Steven let out a sigh of relief "Good, I knew that kid was too smart to go out like that. Now we just have to find her before that idiot Captain of ours buns the ship down and her along with it. It's best we don't interfere with his rampage just yet. If I have to I can sedate him but let's just wait a bit and let them pay for shooting at our little girl." He said a murderous smirk across his lips. As the enemy ship got closer he grabbed a rope and tied it around the bone in his pointer finger. "I'm going on board to find her, most likely she climbed to the crows nest but it won't be easy getting up to her in this panic. Want a ride over?" He asked firing the bone at the sail and offering him the rope. What about you Mr. Scholar?" He asked looking at both of them.

On the Marine ship Elliott was in his Cursed Fox Kitsune form and was taking care of the waves of attackers. He roared and a powerful psychic wave pushed everyone that had jumped on him off of him. Fire spread and those who weren't attacking scrambled to put the fire out.

Chris breathed heavily as she leaned against the side of the crows nest clenching her arm. Smoke from the burning ship beneath started to surround her and fill her lungs. She coughed quietly, still trying to remain unseen. She heard Elliott and she struggled to pull herself up to look over the edge and see him. "Idiot Captain. You aren't supposed to use that form. You'll die if you stay like that for too long." She muttered standing on the edge of the crows nest and jumping onto him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he struggled for a bit his eyes growing blue. He finally noticed it was her and he calmed down and his fox features disappeared as he turned into his Divine Neko Kitsune form. He smiled at her and lifted her so she was riding on his shoulders and continued fighting. "Hey guys someone come get Chris! She's been shot and I accidentally cut her!" He yelled back to the ship.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Shifting into his third form, Suneku shook his head. "I think not. Someone needs to stay behind to protect the ship. Not to mention I have long-range fighting capabilities in this form. I daresay no Marine that boards this ship will be leaving."

{short. sorry 'bout that}
Please help my dragons grow so that they might live.
Image Image Image Image Image
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:10 pm

(It's fine. I just write a lot because I have three characters that I'm extremely interested in. Also I'm a drama lama XD)

Steven nodded and tried one of the ropes to the ship before swinging over on one of his own. He fought his way through the grunts till he reached Elliott. "Give her here Captain, I'll fix her up you just give 'em **** for hurting her." He said reaching up and taking her from his shoulders and reaching to his back and taking out a what looked like four of his spines and using in as a sort of whip and swung back over to the ship carrying Chris with one arm. He shook his new weapon and dislodged it from the ship. Flicking it over to the other ship he yelled "Jump Captain!" Just in time for him to jump and avoid the weapon that took out quite a few of his aggressors. "Make sure and bring that back when you're done!" He shouted before looking at the other two crew mates "Could one of you find Roderick? We need all of us to sink a Marine ship and I want to take care of the little lady before her arm gets infected." Chris frowned at him and pushed against his chest to make him put her down. "I'm fine the bullet just grazed my bone." She said clenching her arm. Steven raised an eyebrow at her and then gently touched her still bleeding shoulder making her whimper. "I don't think so kid, this just isn't your day now is it? First you fall from the crows nest and now you've been shot. You aren't aloud off the ship until I say so, Doctors orders." He said crossing his arms.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 am

You there guys?
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:55 am

|| Sorry it is a little late. I was having internet problems and then computer problems. ||

* Name ;;
        Natalia Arielia Arcadius, The Silver Assassin
        * Nickname ;;
        Known as 'The Silver Assassin', she is known as Nat with the crew she is with now, because she keeps her last nickname hidden from the others and has never told them about her.
        * Bounty ;;
        200,000,000 Berries
        * Position ;;
        First Mate
        * Gender ;;
        Female
        * Age ;;
        Nineteen
        * Devil fruit eaten ;;
        She had eaten the devil fruit water water fruit on purpose.
        * Devil fruit powers ;;
        Strengths;
        Control-can control water and turn it into ice.
        Healing-can heal herself and others.
        Clones-can make clones of herself.
        Flying-can fly, but only with wings of ice.
        Blood-can control everything that has blood.
        Weaknesses;
        Cannot use anything that does not include water.
        Can be very difficult to bend in the desert.

* Appearance ;;
        Natalia wears puffy shirts, though they are always white or a tan color. She wears a corset waist band around her waist, to make it look like she is kind of elegant. Her skirts, they are very short and are always a black color. She always wears tank tops, of a white or tan color as well. Same as her skirts, her shorts are very short and black as well. Her shoes, they are either a black combat style or knee high heels, also which are black. She wears her hair up when she is wearing her puffy shirt, her corset waist band, and her black skirts. Her hair is always down when she's wearing tank tops, and her shorts.
        Her eyes are a bright blue color and her hair is a black color. With hints of red in it. Her skin is a tan color.

* Personality ;;
        A daring and harsh girl, Natalia stands out to show she is nice and sweet as well. She's loving and very attentive to those whom get sick or even hurt. She has only one crush and that one crush is Elliott. When she laid eyes upon him, she fell in love with him. Though she doesn't show it to him, it is clear when she is around the others, that she likes him. Having a quick tongue, she speaks quickly without thinking at all. She hardly talks to anyone also, though when given orders from Elliott to give to the others, she speaks to them all. She has a very serious look on her face, except when she is daydreaming or watching Elliott, then she is always smiling.
        * Other ;;
        She has a crush on Elliott and she has a pet flying squirrel named Tiny, because he is so tiny, he looks like a little baby still.

* Name ;;
        Dante Shae Blue
        * Nickname ;;
        Shae
        * Bounty ;;
        52,000 Berries
        * Position ;;
        Cook
        * Gender ;;
        Female
        * Age ;;
        Fifteen
        * Devil fruit eaten ;;
        She has accidentally ate the phase phase fruit.
        * Devil fruit powers ;;
        Strengths;
        Phase-can phase through any solid materials.
        Phase pt2-can kill another by phasing into any solid material. (ex-like a statue or a rock spear)
        Air-can walk on or float on it.
        People-can phase through people and can kill them by the persons vital organs.
        Spy-can easily spy on people.
        Resistance-can resist any other persons attacks.
        Weaknesses;
        Cannot breath while phasing.
        Electricity.

* Appearance ;;
        She is always found wearing dresses, but when she is training herself to fight better, which is often, because she doesn't know how to fight, she is wearing shorts and tank tops. She is also found wearing an apron, since she is the cook.
        Her eyes are a violet color and her hair is a blonde color. Her skin color, it is a light tan.

* Personality ;;
        Dante is a rather shy girl. Though cooking everything for everyone, she does not show her face when the food has been placed out for everyone. She doesn't even eat with them. She has only talked to only two people upon the ship and within the crew, and they are the captain and his first mate. She has never had anyone trying and attempt to break her walls down to talk to her, but she doesn't expect others too. She is terrified of being taken in and handed over to the authorities. She is a rather sweet girl if people would try and talk to her. She is also daring, but that is to be shown once she gets to know people more.
        * Other ;;
        She has a little white fox named Snow Storm, he goes by either, he runs around, delivering messages for her, so that she does not have to come upon the deck to talk to someone.

* Name ;;
        April Jane Bolin, the youngest of 'The Bolin Twins'
        * Nickname ;;
        AJ
        * Bounty ;;
        50,000 Berries alone, but if her twin is brought in with her, they together are 150,000 Berries.
        * Position ;;
        Sniper
        * Gender ;;
        Female
        * Age ;;
        Twenty
        * Devil fruit eaten ;;
        She had eaten the summon summon fruit with her twin.
        * Devil fruit powers ;;
        Strengths;
        Summon-can summon as many armors than constellations.
        Armors-with each different armors, comes with different powers.
        Difference-different weapons with each different armors.
        Chance-physical appearance will change each time.
        Strength-good physical strength.
        Weapons-Numerous different weapons.
        Weaknesses;
        Doesn't have all the different summons at first, must learn them all in time.

* Appearance ;;
        She is always wearing black outfits. Her face, only covering her nose down, is always covered.
        Her eyes are a bright blue color and her hair, it is a blonde color. She has a light tan color.

* Personality ;;
        She is a very silent girl, never talking at all. She is rarely found talking. Having a harsh attitude, she doesn't like it when GIRLS take away her brother. She never shows emotion within her body language, though through her eyes. She has a light tone in her voice when she speaks, and so she rather does not speak, hating her voice.
        * Other ;;
        Her twin brother is Austin.

* Name ;;
        Austin Jordan James Bolin, the oldest of 'The Bolin Twins'
        * Nickname ;;
        JJ
        * Bounty ;;
        50,000 Berries alone, but brought in with his sister, together they are 150,000 Berries.
        * Position ;;
        Swordsman
        * Gender ;;
        Male
        * Age ;;
        Twenty
        * Devil fruit eaten ;;
        He had eaten the summon summon fruit with his twin.
        * Devil fruit powers ;;
        Strengths;
        Summon-can summon as many armors than constellations.
        Armors-with each different armors, comes with different powers.
        Difference-different weapons with each different armors.
        Chance-physical appearance will change each time.
        Strength-good physical strength.
        Weapons-Numerous different weapons.
        Weaknesses;
        Doesn't have all the different summons at first, must learn them all in time.

* Appearance ;;
        He is found wearing shorts. White tank tops or black tank tops.
        He has brown hair. His eyes are brown. And his skin color is a light tan color.

* Personality ;;
        He is very nice, loving, and daring. Unlike his sister, he loves talking and hanging out with people. He is a major flirt, and loves to make his sister mad when he hangs out with girls.
        * Other ;;
        His twin sister is April.

* Name ;;
        Alester Tanner Blaine
        * Nickname ;;
        Alester or Tanner
        * Bounty ;;
        20,000 Berries
        * Position ;;
        Musician
        * Gender ;;
        Male
        * Age ;;
        Twenty Four
        * Devil fruit eaten ;;
        He has eaten the dragon dragon fruit when he was a little kid.
        * Devil fruit powers ;;
        Strengths;
        Transformation-can turn into a dragon.
        Strength-has great physical strength.
        Differences-possesses the claws and wings of a dragon.
        Fly-has the wings of a dragon.
        Scent-has great scent.
        Weaknesses;
        Slow under dragon form.

* Appearance ;;
        He looks like a normal elegant guy. Always wearing a tie and a nice shirt. His pants are black slacks and his shoes are slacks.
        His hair is black. Eyes are green. And his skin color is tan.

* Personality ;;
        He is a loving man. A musician, always singing music to impress girls and win their hearts. He loves to flirt, but with the power of music. He is a daring man as well. Protective and very bossy as well. Though he hardly ever shows his bossiness side.
        * Other ;;
        Nothing really.

* Name ;;
        Jesse Jacob Tyler, 'Black Shadow'
        * Nickname ;;
        JT around the crew, but his nickname around other people that know about him, it's 'Black Shadow'.
        * Bounty ;;
        150,000,000 Berries
        * Position ;;
        Spy
        * Gender ;;
        Male
        * Age ;;
        Twenty One
        * Devil fruit eaten ;;
        He has yet to eat a devil fruit yet, but he has one that his grandmother gave him. (it will be added later upon here, which is the skull skull fruit)
        * Devil fruit powers ;;
        --
        * Appearance ;;
        He is always in a black outfit, the only thing that is not covered of his body, is his right eye. His left eye has an eye patch over it.
        His right eye is a bright green color. When his face is uncovered, his hair is a brown. Without his outfit on, he looks very different and unrecognizable. His body is very toned and he is always has a medium tan skin tone.

* Personality ;;
        He is very quiet. Never talking while is is in his spy outfit. When is looks like a normal pirate, he talks all the time and it very sweet and nice. He gets very protective over the female pirates that are upon his captains ship.
        * Other ;;
        Nothing really.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 am

( well worth the wait! I adore all of them(-grumbles- now I have to edit the list though XD jk) just pop in wherever they're battling the marines and Chris got shot down so Elliot's extremely ticked off and is currently taking down most of the crew. Just read the last few posts and you'll get the gist of what's happened.)
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 am

Natalia Arielia Arcadius

Natalia, hearing the shots of the gun, jumped. She looked over to them all and sighed. Her stern face never showed any emotions at all. She walked over to Chris and Steven. She heard what the doctor said. The girl looked at Chris and said "Listen to the doc kid. He knows best. Trust me." She then looked down to the girl and then her eyes glanced up. She looked up at Elliott and turned away instantly. The first mate looked around and then over to Dante. "April! Go find Roderick as asked." She snapped lightly.

Dante Shae Blue

The young girl jumped slightly, dropping a pot, the girl gasped. Hearing the others upon the deck, she shook her head. "Geez, why do people have to be so loud to scare me like that?" She spoke softly, only Snow could hear her, or so she thinks. She then looked over to the white snow fox and smiled softly. "So what shall we make tonight Snow?" She asked him, her voice soft and petite. She blinked lightly and then looked around at the food.

April Jane Bolin

April, looking over to her twin brother, Austin, sighed. She shook her head and then looked at them all. Much had happened in a little time and now, now it was time to brace herself for an attack. Austin, walking over, the girl could see him from the corner of her eye. She then rolled her eyes and looked up with cold attitude. Listening to Natalia, she nodded and headed to find Roderick.

Austin Jordan James Bolin

The boy looked down to the younger twin and shook his head. He placed a hand upon her shoulder and blinked lightly. He yawned slightly, feeling his sisters tenseness. Looking up to the others, he smiled lightly. Wanting to make everything a warmer situation, he took his hand off his sister's shoulder and moved to the others as she left to find Roderick.

Alester Tanner Blaine

Alester, sitting upon the railing of the ship, sang lightly to himself. Holding paper and a pen in his hands, was writing a new song. Blinking lightly, he smiled. His soul, the soul of a musicians, smiling the man looked at the notes and the lyrics. His leg handing off the side of the ship. Even in the mist of all the damage and destruction that was going on, he could do all this.

Jesse Jacob Tyler

The spy looked around. His bright green eye glanced around. He shook his head and stood, his back against the mast. He looked at them all and crossed his arms around his chest. Jesse, a guy whom was wanted by many people, kept his name secret. He would never let one of the others know about him at all. Unless they figured it out their selves. Knowing that he was to be needed, he waited until he was called.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 am

Cloud remained in the water and glanced over at the marine ships. Where the heck was Roderick ...they could use him about now. He let out a sigh and swam swiftly towards the ship." Damn pervert. I'll find a way to slow them down." He started swim under the marine ship, stroking his chin
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me