The Shikon No Tama (Inuyasha Rp Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Shikon No Tama (Inuyasha Rp Open!)

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 pm

(OKay :3 )

Shikoda yawned and stood up, feeling a cool breeze she shook a bit, "....I need new clothing..." She sighed and glanced around before picking up the half demons scent again. "mm...." She hmm to her self and took off towards the scent as it had passed her already. After a good run she had lost the scent and sighed, "Darn... Maybe I passed it up..." She flicked her ears around and sniffed the air.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Delilah placed her feet into the water smiling. She picked up a flower and sniffed it. Her amber eyes closed as she relaxed.

Sesshomaru laughed. "You're fine Miss. May I know your name?"
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Terror smirked as he wlaked out of the hadows and ended up behind her "Well arnt you cute?" he said on her right side "Very cute" victor said and her left

Angel blushed softly "U-um angel....." she said softly looking at him he reminded her of inuyasha

Inuyasha ran through the trees not really caring but then he couldnt stop as he ran into someone making them roll on the ground
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Shikoda was looking around her, as she turned her head she seen a blur of red and white comeing towards her before she could move she felt like a brick wall had hit her and she went flying and shortly hit the ground and rolled a ways. She hit the ground with a thud, "Ouch.." She said softly then looked up at Inuyasha, "Watch where you're going!" She snapped, she flicked her tail and twitched her ears as she looked at him. "It's the half demon I could smell earlier." She thought to her self. She then started to pick her self back up off the ground. She noticed her bag was missing glancing around for it she seen it at his feet.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Delilah jerked up and backed away. "C an I help you two with something? Or maybe my uncle Lord Sesshomaru can."

Sesshomaru smiled. "Hello Angel. I'm Sesshomaru. May I ask why you smell like my half brother?"
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Terror and Victor smiled "We just wanna play a little game!" Victor said "Come on it will be fun" Terror said

Angel blinked a few times as she backed up into a tree "Sesshomaru? Ah! your his elder brother!" she said frightened "H-he is my friend and he told me t-to stay away from you"
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starman✧ » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 pm

(Is anyone open for Daniel or Kiba?)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is me and this is how I'll stay
Why should I let anyone bring me down?

ImageImageImage
starman✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:21 pm

(i have frost and Love )

Inuyasha glared "How about you watch were your goin!" he growled at the female angerly
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Delilah looked uncertain. "What type of game?"
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starman✧ » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:30 pm

(Kiba could run into Love.)

Kiba | KA
Wolf Demon

I sighed as I looked around. I was sitting in a tree on a low branch with my tail swaying below me. "I haven't killed anything in awhile..." I mumbled as I looked around, clear skies, fresh air, sitting in a tree, the life of Kiba. I smiled and closed my eyes and put my hands behind my head. I was laying flat on the branch, my back against the branch.
This is me and this is how I'll stay
Why should I let anyone bring me down?

ImageImageImage
starman✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups