Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby Stumpy. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:09 am

Mackenzie/13/tags- Salem

Mackenzie shook her head. "I bought some before I left. Thanks for all the help." She sent her Phantump after the raltz. "Echo, use astonish!"
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:05 am

Cinder Fall wrote:Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: Yorki-->Status: Helping Yorki

Sunny thought for a minute. "I come from Unova across the sea. I grew up in the mountains where i met Pidgeot when she was a little Pidgey." She started. "My parents let me keep her and she lived with us, protecting me from anyone who threatened me. Eventually the time where I was to get my starter pokemon. I turned down all of them to have Pidgey." She said. "We traveled together to get all of the badges. Once we did we challenged the Pokemon league." She laughed. "We lost."

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

Shade nodded. He looked around for a bowl to put the fruit in. "Can i have a bowl to put these in?" he asked, trying to keep the fruit from getting dirty.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 am

:mrgreen:
wolfrunner wrote:Soon Sarah managed to get a spark and a comfortable fire was going decently. The girl sat back on her heels to admire her work, "It would have been a lot easier with a fire type around but what matters is we will be warm tonight. You boys have a handle on dinner?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 am

(So guys, I'm able to rp tomorrow!

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:59 am

Lun ran after her. Ice Wind was in front of the two and running ahead of them. Luna caught up with Brianna and asked. "Not catching a pokèmon?" Her voice was slightly surprised, after all Brianna did say she wanted to catch a pokèmon.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am

"You got a point. It's not like we will be back here anytime soon." Brianna said. "Just so hard to decide what to catch." She added.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:42 am

Luthen.
Tagged with: Shade & Sarah

"Haha! Done!" He exclaimed to himself as the ingrediants for his special stew was finally prepared. It was   if he was doing omething else entirely before he noticed Sarah has come back. "Ah! Thanks for getting the fire. I'll just put this into the fire and cook it." He took the pot and came over to prepare the rest of the meal.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:44 am

Furenzied wrote:Yorik/ Enjoying a stroll and pleasant conversation

"Interesting, making it to any Pokemon League is rather impressive in of itself, not to mention the bond you two share." Yorik commented plainly. "I too grew up in a mountainous region, quite far away from here, don't remember where though, could point it out if I had a map of the area." He thought a bit as he turned down a few roads before talking more. "I nearly drowned in my youth, Marshtomp helped out but that's when he was just a Mudkip, I was about 6 at the time. I can still remember it, not really any horror or fear, more like a stillness with everything. Around 10 I left home, we don't bother with Starter's or anything, more like they just come along if they want. Traveled around a lot, training near every day, avoiding cities because they're just so...artificial. Not much else to say unless you want real specifics." He paused to help dump some equipment when they arrived at the park, rather open, not too much trees in the way but plenty of open air.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 am

NerdInHufflepuff wrote:Mackenzie/13/tags- Salem

Mackenzie shook her head. "I bought some before I left. Thanks for all the help." She sent her Phantump after the raltz. "Echo, use astonish!"
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:30 am

"Well, you can have up to six pokèmon on your team, and you can switch your pokèmon, but I understand what you mean, let's walk for now and see what troute four has to offer us!" Luna said slowing down.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me