~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:11 pm

//Sure! And, I'll play him for now!

Ciel~ "That's true- SEBASTIAN!!! GET OVER HERE!" I yelled to Sebastian, wondering if he could hear me.

//I'll add the others shortly...

Shadowfang~ "Yes, Grell?" I turned around shortly, looking at him.
My Birthday is September12~
Soll!
Alioso!The Queen's Shadow!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She too called "Sebastian!"

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
The blonde fell silent now, listening to the others call for him.

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell, Shadowfang
The chocolate and minimal white cat mewed up at the dragon as they approached.

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She tilted her head as she looked at them. "We'd need to get close enough to see, first...But, maybe we should tell them who we are."

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She off handedly muttered "There is a third one..."

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head as he looked at the other two. He nodded as he said "I hope they are both alright..." He sighed as he thought of Makka and Hekate.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then said "Where are we going to find something to support your leg, out here on an island?"

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)- Tags: ---

He had been sitting on a chair on that ship one moment, and the next thing he knew he was being tossed about by the waves and knocked out..Shaking his head, he sighed as he stood up now and looked back, debating which direction to head.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Human, thief- Tags: Nai/Yogi
He jumped slightly when he glanced up, for the blonde haired male landed very close by to the two of them. He gave a very soft growl, then sighed as he looked at Nai. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head as he looked up again.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ Yogi
The smaller male squeaked and blinked his eyes as he perked up, seeming to hear Yogi when Gareki did not. Shaking his head, he grinned softly to himself as he said "Yogi!" when he glanced over and saw the other male beside them. He smiled as he waved the blonde haired male over, a sweet look on his gentle features.

(Gya ha ha, anathema, want to bring in Jiki too, or do you already have too many chars?))

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She smiled a little, then stood back to watch the male dragon confront the female...

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

He jumped slightly when he noticed the other male running in his direction. Shaking his head, he then yelped when he was slapped, rubbing the sting. He huffed as he looked at his feet, then back up. He sighed as he said "You know she follows me everywhere...Even when I don't want her to."

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
He headed towards two dragons, and a black poodle. He jumped slightly, however, when he heard voices talking back and forth to each other, from behind him...

Misaki Yata
He sighed and growled a bit as he waited.

Eric Surt
He kept quiet as they seemed to speak amongst themselves.

XD Thank you, and okay

Saralegi and Yelshi- Twin Shinzoku- Male- Not lookin for romance- Sara has a power in his eyes, Yelshi apparently controls the dead
Wip
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Viktor Nikiforov, Tags: Yuri/Yurio

I sigh. "Do you see any large sticks? That should work as a makeshift crutch."

Levi Ackerman, Tags: "Eren?"

I look at Eren, dead seriousness in my eyes. Mikasa should be alive then. And this time, I'm sure if it.

Mikasa Ackerman, Open

I wake up on a beach. I think of Armin, memories of him talking about the sea popping up. Then Eren comes to mind, and that short evil man too.

Tako Luka, Open

Tako Luka wanders on a beach. She wonders where she is, or how she even got here. However, her trusty companion Hachune Miku was here, so Tako Luka didn't mind.

Hachune Miku, Open

Hachune Miku held her leek up high. Today was the day that she and Tako Luka went to the beach! Miku doesn't remember how she got there though

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Grell
I looked up at the giant dragon and showed him my chainsaw. "Need help?"

Undertaker
I waited for a response. Mey-Rin and Ciel called for Sebastian. He should answer since Ciels calling for him...
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 pm

She tilted her head as she looked at them. "We'd need to get close enough to see, first...But, maybe we should tell them who we are."

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats

The glasses wearing raven haired boy started to look, stopping when the younger boy called out.

The blonde huffed as he looked about, then stopped short as he found some. "Found them!" he called, walking back over with them.

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)- Tags: ---

He had been sitting on a chair on that ship one moment, and the next thing he knew he was being tossed about by the waves and knocked out..Shaking his head, he sighed as he stood up now and looked back, debating which direction to head.

Wip

He jumped slightly when he glanced up, for the blonde haired male landed very close by to the two of them. He gave a very soft growl, then sighed as he looked at Nai. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head as he looked up again.
The smaller male squeaked and blinked his eyes as he perked up, seeming to hear Yogi when Gareki did not. Shaking his head, he grinned softly to himself as he said "Yogi!" when he glanced over and saw the other male beside them. He smiled as he waved the blonde haired male over, a sweet look on his gentle features.

(Gya ha ha, anathema, want to bring in Jiki too, or do you already have too many chars?))

Wip

The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

She smiled a little, then stood back to watch the male dragon confront the female...

The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

He nearly blushed from the intensity of that stare...Shaking his head he said "Should we...try to find her?"

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
He headed towards two dragons, and a black poodle. He jumped slightly, however, when he heard voices talking back and forth to each other, from behind him...

Misaki Yata

Eric Surt

XD Thank you, and okay

Saralegi and Yelshi- Twin Shinzoku- Male- Not lookin for romance- Sara has a power in his eyes, Yelshi apparently controls the dead- Open

The blonde haired and golden eyed male hummed and smiled as he looked at his twin brother, whom clung to him as usual. Of course, he was not expecting anything less, they were in quite an odd place here. He could see miles of sand and water, and no signs of civilization or people other then those that had been on the ship with them.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Viktor Nikiforov, Tags: Yuri/Yurio

The sticks Yurio found were perfect. Only, I can't stay balanced. I fall over, this time on Yuuri

Levi Ackerman, Tags: "Eren?"

"Tch, I guess we should find the girl." , I say. I didn't like Eren being near Mikasa. She was a little too...possessive for my taste.

Mikasa Ackerman, Open

I wake up on a beach. I think of Armin, memories of him talking about the sea popping up. Then Eren comes to mind, and that short evil man too.

Tako Luka, Tags: Luciel Choi

Tako Luka wanders on a beach. She wonders where she is, or how she even got here. However, her trusty companion Hachune Miku was here, so Tako Luka didn't mind. She see a human and starts to crawl towards it.

Hachune Miku, Open

Hachune Miku held her leek up high. Today was the day that she and Tako Luka went to the beach! Miku doesn't remember how she got there though. Miku sees the human first. She ran over to the man and bonked him over the head with her leek
[/quote]

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:29 pm

(Lols, Yuuri's heart can't handle this!)
Yuuri squeaked and yelped as the other male fell on him. His face turned bright red and he began to stutter.

The blonde sighed as he watched it all, then looked away.

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)- Tags: Miku, Luka (?)

He did not exactly notice the one crawling towards him, nor does he notice the one behind him. He yelped as he was hit on the head, turning and seeing a girl with what looked like blue hair standing behind him..."Who are you?"

The white haired and amber (?) eyed male hummed to himself, using his powers to float up above the island, calmly. He floated there like a stilled cloud in the clear blue sky.

Wip

He shrugged as he looked at Heichou. He nodded as he said "Yes, Levi Heichou." then squeaked that it had slipped out.

Sadamaru

Kestral Suiren
The brown or darker tan haired boy hummed softly as he looked at the girl, recognizing her instantly. "Greta!" he called, with a wave, and when she appeared a little scared he told her who his parents were.
Greta
She had found a boy named Kestral, and was a bit weirded out when he called her name, but he seemed to know her. And then he told her that the double black sage and a woman she knew well were his parents, and she knew he was from some future...

Hiroshi and Jessica

Totsuka Tatara

Misaki Yata

Eric Surt

XD Thank you, and okay

Saralegi and Yelshi- Twin Shinzoku- Male- Not lookin for romance- Sara has a power in his eyes, Yelshi apparently controls the dead- Open

The blonde haired and golden eyed male hummed and smiled as he looked at his twin brother, whom clung to him as usual. Of course, he was not expecting anything less, they were in quite an odd place here. He could see miles of sand and water, and no signs of civilization or people other then those that had been on the ship with them.
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:12 pm

(Eriko, and Sayo are crushless. *Goes and sits in the crushless corner.* I just get upset when other characters have crushes. Who wants to talk to Usagi and Eriko I feel like they are left out)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:14 pm

"And I would have any interest in seeing your human form..why? Look, can I just drop the kid or not?" She was thoroughly tired of this back-and-forth action.

(Short post is painfully short)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:28 pm

(Whoever was talking to Kirito and Sayo can I have a repost please. Anybody opened for Usagi and Eriko to talk to?)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me