||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby jellyfish. » Thu May 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Lilith took a deep breath, her eyes lingered on the door for a second, her frown ever present. She turned around, and walked quietly over to her wardrobe, she pulled out a light grey tank top and a pair of black leggings, after quickly dressing into them, she plopped down on her bed, her eyes on the ceiling, refusing to close.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu May 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Phillip sat on a bench in the garden for a moment, letting out a sigh and looking up at the stars with a smile. He felt... alive. It was an odd feeling. He just felt happy, full of energy. He didn't quite understand it but, he thought he had a clue. He frowned a little at that thought, the thought that he may actually like this girl. He pushed it away quickly, he was a servant, that sort of thing wasn't allowed and, it was, quite probably, unwelcome from the girl's point of view. No, whether he did have feelings or not, he would push them aside, be a friend to her if she wished it of him. He rethought something from earlier, 'No... I need this job. My family needs me to have this job..."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Thu May 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Lilith sighed loudly and sat up, she was having trouble forcing herself to close her eyes. She scanned the room, her eyes catching on the mirror, she saw her reflection looking back at her, it looked sad and tired, with large dark circles under its eyes. The black hair on the creature was slightly messy and the frown on its face made it look all the more unpleasant. Lilith looked away from the creature in the mirror, her eyes settling on her pale toes.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri May 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Beddgelert wrote:
Olivia sat on the railing of a balcony in the White Kingdom. She looked out, smiling at the forest that wasn't all that far away. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair with a quiet sigh. In truth, she was a little bored. Though she was one of the past Alices, she didn't get out of the castle all that often. It did get boring.

The Hatter fell silent, smiling a little, before speaking up again, "I know I speak a lot, if it bothers you, just speak up and I'll let you be on your way."

Lucius laughed a little, "You met the White Knight, then? Supposedly, she's my arch nemesis." He gave a smirk, "I don't know if she's up to the challenge just yet though. Yes, I am a real knight. Knight to the Red King."

Phillip stood, heading to start on what would be done to the garden. Throwing something over his clothes, he picked up a bucket and began to paint roses.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Fri May 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Lilith stood up, no longer able to stay still. She walked over to the balcony and opened the door, her pale fingers looking strange in the bright white light cast off from the moon. The young woman walked out onto her balcony, and rested her head in her hand as she scanned the garden below her, her heart beating a mile a minute as a result if being really high up.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri May 03, 2013 11:38 pm

>.< Serious, I cannot move Hatter or Lucius.))

Olivia moved into her room, throwing on a riding outfit. She was bored. She left her room and moved towards the stables to locate her horse, a grey mare.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat May 04, 2013 10:41 am

[Sorry! Could I get a recap? And a repost if I need one.]

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Mon May 06, 2013 5:23 am

Marshall_Lee wrote:
[Sorry! Could I get a recap? And a repost if I need one.]

I have a repost just a couple of things above. Has all four of my chars in it. ^^ Kept reposting or people... The recap: Lilith and Phillip are back. Lilith is in her room, I believe, and Phillip is painting the remaining roses white, hoping to not get fired :D))

Phillip wiped his face with a hand while he painted, leaving a white smear across his cheek. He frowned a little but, he left it. He'd placed his jacket over on the bench when he pulled on the smock, his bow-tie was with it. His eyes flicked over towards where Lilith's door was. He let out a sigh, shaking his head and resuming painting.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Mon May 06, 2013 7:52 am

Beddgelert wrote:
Olivia sat on the railing of a balcony in the White Kingdom. She looked out, smiling at the forest that wasn't all that far away. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair with a quiet sigh. In truth, she was a little bored. Though she was one of the past Alices, she didn't get out of the castle all that often. It did get boring.

The Hatter fell silent, smiling a little, before speaking up again, "I know I speak a lot, if it bothers you, just speak up and I'll let you be on your way."

Lucius laughed a little, "You met the White Knight, then? Supposedly, she's my arch nemesis." He gave a smirk, "I don't know if she's up to the challenge just yet though. Yes, I am a real knight. Knight to the Red King."

Fabian shrugged "I'm actually enjoying your company" he said nervously with a small smile

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 am

Hatter smiled a little, "Then, that's good." She looked over at him for a moment, "So... have you heard the news?"
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me