🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☭ xxxv

Postby Zyn » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:03 pm

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: Eastern Quadrant
☭ Tags: Caspia, Gloria, Allies
☭ Mood: Focused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska shook his head slightly as Sienna started to apologize, in his mind she didn't need to. He hadn't really given it much thought since then and hadn't really expected it to be brought up. With his gaze riveted on her movements he was well aware of when she was going to remove the dagger, the only sign he felt it was a slight narrowing of his eyes. If he was being honest he didn't really need a distraction, if he had the supplies he would have sewn the wound shut himself. Of course they didn't have those kinds of supplies and the idea of bandaging it himself was a bit daunting since the exit wound, while small, existed and he didn't really have three hands to keep the bandage tight against his wounds and wrap them at the same time. As she cleaned the wound, he found himself grateful that Sienna didn't bring up the scars on his hips. While he was fairly sure it was common place in the career districts he was pretty sure it was common in the other districts. It didn't take Sienna long to finish up, the wipes while they stung were hardly something to react to. As for the bandaging he had nothing negative to say so instead he watched as she left to wash up. As she returned she offered him the dagger and he took it with a nod. "Thank you" he replied in response to the dagger and the first aid kit that was being handed to him. There wasn't much he could do for his legs except clean them and hope that one of the smaller bandages would stay in place. As he got to work on his right leg he listened to her speak.

He kept working even as Eden lay a hand on his arm and started speaking to him, he didn't really know how to respond and so he kept working diligently at cleaning his leg. His head snapped up when she trailed off and he followed her gaze to Moses who was approaching them. "Sienna?" he murmured in almost a worried voice. He couldn't hear what the district seven tribute was saying but he could tell it wasn't something good. He didn't have to wait long to find out since Eden answered his question without him needing to elaborate. Moses was seeking death. That was the look in the traumatized and fever wracked tributes eyes. Moses couldn't take it anymore. Turning slightly to face Sienna he grabbed her hand to draw her attention to him. "You should say your last goodbyes and then take Jay on a nice walk with Eden" he said softly and then turned to Moses. He planned on offering a hug as soon as Sienna had said her goodbyes. Maybe Moses' hadn't asked him to do this yet but he knew he didn't want Sienna to have to do it.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 15 left

Postby honeybee. » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:43 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: East Camp | Tags: Gloria (Eden, Chaska, Sienna, Moses, Killick, Madeline) | Done with Gloria
Caspia ignored Gloria's childish response, just turning her own words back on her, and continued to listen to Chaska. Battle training seemed to be an important part of every element of life in District 2. Career training came after-school, the same as in District 4, but their school was the peacekeepers academy, where fighting was still key. No wonder the majority of District 2 tributes were so strong.
It took little time for them to reach their camp and Chaska immediately hurried towards Eden and Sienna, who had the First Aid kit. Caspia was relieved to see that Eden was also horrified by Chaska's injury, she at least wasn't the only one overreacting. It seemed Sienna had some grasp of first aid, and she made quick work of the stab wound but their problems didn't seem to end there. Moses, the boy who had let out such a dreadful agonising cry upon Rieka's death, seemed to be awfully feverish and had stumbled over begging for the end. Providing a swift death rather than allowing suffering was something banged into every Career, or at least that's what she assumed. Perhaps not. Gloria's response was very different compared to the rest of them. Whilst poor little Jay worried about his ally, Gloria began to screech and call Moses a mutation. Caspia couldn't ignore her anymore. For the second time that day she moved to grab the District 2 girl by the wrist and pull her round to the other side of one of the tents, out of the way of the rest of the group.
"What world did you grow up in?" she whispered harshly, not wanting to disturb the sorry scene going on. "That boy is dying, and his allies have to see him like that. At least have a tiny bit of honour and keep your mouth shut!"
Caspia couldn't understand this girl, who seemed to show none of the traits Caspia associated with being a Career.
———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Western Valley | Tags: Penny |
Felix didn't think it was strange to be playing games in the Hunger Games at all. He thought it was an excellent idea. "I know it!" He told her before rubbing the back of his neck, looking a little embarrassed. "I've never actually played it though." I Spy was a game for long journeys and idle moments. The only long journey Felix had ever been on was that train journey to the Capitol and he'd always been very good at keeping himself busy. He and his friends had discovered a secret passage through the fence to the woods of 12 and had spent their free time out there, playing tag when they were younger and just sitting and talking when they were older but I Spy had never . "I guess you better start it off?" Sloshing along the bed of the stream was easy-going & didn't need much attention so they wouldn't have a problem playing the game as they walked. It could even help them spot something useful.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:23 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Moses,Jay,Eden,Chaska| loc:career camp
Sienna sighed softly as Moses hobbled over he was at his lowest she just prayed his death would be fast,painless, and well she wasn’t going to head down the same path.
She softly squeezed Eden’s hand before dropping it to softly run her hands through Jay’s hair and crouch down as Moses continued mumbling his pleas of death, he had refused Eden. “I’ll explain it on the walk Jay, Moses Isn’t feeling too well as you can see.” She said softly before standing back up and looking her district partner in the eyes. Sienna looked over to Chaska when he picked her hand up despite trying to fight whipping her head to the screaming Moses. She felt her eyes brimming with tears but nodded with a small smile.“All right, Eden you don’t mind taking Jay to the camp entrance I’ll catch up to you. Moses my mother’s gone she’s not here in this arena at all-“ Her words soon falling short at Moses’s admanecy.“Moses she’s dead, you were with me when the peacekeepers declared it as a murder case- fine I believe you...” She said softly approaching him gently she wasn’t going to tell her best friend no before he died. “Moses I’m sorry, come here give me a hug.” Sienna said softly.“I’ll miss you Moses and I know this is what you really want because I’m not going to stop you. Chaska will take great care of you. And you will always have a special place in my heart and I will make sure you get your trees and Garry gets your hugs.” She said softly trying to stay strong.“Goodbye Grandy, you were a real one.” Sienna said before planting a kiss on his forehead and giving him one last massive hug before releasing him.“Thank you Chaska, I’m forever grateful to you and the careers.” She said gently before walking over to little Jay and Eden. Sienna softly scooped up Eden’s hand for comfort before walking beside Jay.

Moses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Sienna,Jay,Chaska,careers| loc: career camp
Moses eyes lazily trailed over to Eden and then to little Jay, before landing on Chaska before numbly glaring at Gloria. If he could muster up the brain cells and physical energy he would stuck his finger in Gloria’s face to prove her wrong.“No. I just want to go home.... I failed her.” He said with pain lacing his voice. “Just take me out, you guys have the weapons. Sienna? Eden? Chaska?” Moses barked out with his delirium intensifying, he was seeing Sienna’s mother’s spirit in front of him now but he just shook his head trying to shake the sight. He couldn’t as he was loosing his touch.“Sienna if you won’t I’ll have your mother do it!!!” Moses yelled.“Sienna she is right beside you, you have to believe me.” He said with a watery voice. Moses didn’t responded but just stumbled to snuggle into her arms. He had a small smile on his face as tears streamed down his cheek. Moses listened to her words and snuggles in more, she was the best hugger and he would miss her but he couldn’t live with the fact he had failed Rieka. He just wanted to se see her again.“I’ll miss you too, and Garry, and Jay, and everyone back in seven. But I can’t keeping living especially like this.” He said having the small moment of clarity from his agony. Moses bent down letting Sienna plant a friendship kiss on his head and ruffle up his hair.“Goodbye Sienna...” He said before letting her go and watching her leave feeling his knees weakening out of exhaustion.“Thank you Chaska for everything...” Moses said softly ringing out his drenched sweat filled shirt.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:18 am

Eden Beauregard of District One
Tagged: Gloria, Caspia, Chaska, Moses, Sienna, Jay
Eden could sense Jay's terror and anguish, it seemed to roll off him in waves of suffocating emotion. The Career responded to his refusal with an understanding nod. He should have expected his hug request to be denied, but it just made him more concerned for the child.
Chaska had begun to work on his injured legs when an insensitive screech flew from across camp. Gloria, how could you! Eden whipped around to fix her with a stern look. It baffled him how anyone, let alone a Career trained to handle these types of situations, could be so inconsiderate of others' suffering. To his relief, Caspia pulled her aside to handle the attitude.

Moses' state of mind was worse than expected. The whole situation passed in a blur, but it soon became clear the boy was serious about his earlier requests. Eden's heart ached at what it meant. His eyes widened in horror at the mention of Sienna's mother being murdered - fresh visions of trembling hands and a bloodied blade flashed before his eyes - but he did his best to remain calm, placing a comforting hand on Sienna's shoulder as she said her goodbyes. Eden couldn't leave her just yet, and he doubted Jay would come with him alone.
As Sienna pulled away, Eden gave her hand a gentle squeeze. It was time to go. As he left camp with Sienna and Jay, he turned to make brief eye contact with Chaska, the ally he saw as his own brother. Trust and gratitude shone in his gaze. Eden didn't trust his overemotional self to kill, even for the kindest reasons, but he trusted Chaska with all his heart. He'd take care of their friend.
"I'm sorry it had to come to this," He murmured, turning back to Sienna. "But Moses will be in good hands, I promise."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: caspia|

Gloria felt someone grab her wrist and drag her away. "Hey! Rude!" she didn't see the hypocrisy in that statement. Gloria scoffed when Caspia started trying to lecture her. "Do you think you're better than me?" She huffed angrily. "How dare you try to tell me how to act! Your mentor should be ashamed of you!" AGAIN, Gloria did not realize the hypocrisy in what she said. But she was extremely angry at Caspia's nerve.

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny was glad that Felix knew the game and wanted to play. There seemed to really only be one color on the surrounding scenery, gray. Not wanting to make it too easy for Felix she fixed her eyes on one of the quilt squares. "uhhh... I spy with my little eye something... bright green." With a snicker, she waited for Felix to try to guess what is was.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ xxxv

Postby Zyn » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:48 pm

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Tags: Sienna, Eden, Jay, Moses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska despite having horrendous social skills had the grace to look away while Sienna said her last goodbyes to Moses. It was a private moment and he wasn't really privy to it so he tried his best to ignore what was being said, if he had really focused on what was happening he would have picked up on Sienna's mother being killed. Something that might have triggered a long forgotten memory of his own mother, but he didn't really hear it. He was however paying just close enough attention to notice when Sienna stepped away and addressed him. With a tiny nod acknowledged her thank you and attempted to offer her a reassuring smile. Though on Chaska it looked a little off, it wasn't as warm as a normal person's smile. He watched as Sienna joined Eden and Jay and started walking away. He waited until they were far enough away to be out of sight and out of ear shot. Then he turned to Moses and made his way over to the taller tribute. Once he was in front of them he knelt in front of them and pulled them in for a hug. It was a move he had seen Reinhold from the previous games do. It seemed like the gentlest way to go, a warm hug and a swift death was something he hoped all his allies would get. Not that he wanted them to die but if they had to die he wanted it to be swift and painless. "Say hello to Rieka for me when you see her" he said gently. He hoped it would help and not hurt them. "Rest well Moses Grandy" he murmured softly. Then as gently and as quickly as he could he slid his dagger into Moses' chest piercing the heart. Hopefully he had done it right and Moses' died as quickly as the tribute that Reinhold had given mercy to had died.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:29 pm

Zoe Marius of District 11
Tags: Demitra

Zoe was a bit disappointed that she broke the hug, but then was a little embarrassed. She was already pretty reliant on Demitra, and she wanted to prove that she could stand on her own. She listened when Demitra told her that it wasn't her fault, and almost started crying. Her new ally might not be very emotional, but she proved that she could care sometimes. Zoe offered a smile as she looked at the swollen lake. It was much larger than it had been the first day, and she shuddered to think of the mutts that may lurk in its depths. She decided not to take her boots off and just laced them up tighter so no water could get through, and waded in. With a shiver at the cold, she started to swim.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Demitra Sparks
Demitra wordlessly returned Zoe's smile. The girl was smart, tying her waterproof boots in a way to prevent water from soaking in. Even a District Three tribute had to admit her ally had a brilliant creative streak. She copied Zoe, lacing up her boots as tight as they could go, then slipped into the chilling waters ahead. The sun was beginning to set, so it would become even colder before long.
The cold didn't bother her much, it was insignificant compared to the ice inside her own heart. She felt nothing but apathy towards the other tributes. Although, she had to admit, her ally was starting to crack her stone-cased heart a little.
Once Demitra clambered out on the other side, she took off her jacket so her shirt could dry faster. She'd just started to wring it out when she saw something horrifying. "Behind you!" She screamed out, gesturing to the dark shape that had begun to approach Zoe from underneath. Its features were obscured by the murky water, but it was definitely a mutt or some sort. Demitra pulled out one of her knives and took aim.

Garry Woods of District Seven
Great sobs escaped the grieving mentor as he watched his tribute die in a Career's arms. He felt so useless, so helpless to prevent this. If only he'd rallied up more sponsors to buy medicine for the poor boy. But no, he'd only been able to scrounge up a meagre gift and it was too little too late. The parachute wouldn't arrive in time to even stand a chance of saving Moses.
Even worse, the only other person in the room was Icarus Matthias. Not the best person to seek comfort from. Garry felt an awkward, almost robotic pat on his hand as the Career mentor attempted to calm him down. He appreciated the thought but um...
"He is at peace now," Icarus told him in his all-too-straightforward way. "Do you need a hug?"
Garry shook his head. He understood his fellow mentor was trying his best, but it wasn't helping. All he wanted was to see Moses alive and well again. At this point, the only thing that gave him some semblance of comfort was the thought of Sienna winning. He prayed she'd never head down the path her district partner did. It would break Garry's heart, watching both his tributes lose hope and go the same way.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:51 pm

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Jay,Eden| loc:career camp

“I know.... But I learned years back to never refuse him of what his heart truly desires..” She said softly walking with Eden and Jay through the woods praying fo get a ear shot out of distance. Sienna was about to say something to Jay but when the cannon fired she just had to bury herself into something... Someone. She has forgotten Eden was so close but she managed to nestle herself into his harms trying to forget any and all pain that had happened in the last 48 hours for her. Colby, Rieka, and now Moses.... What was she supposed to say to his family now. She had promised them she would protect him till the minute he died and now she was cowardly walking in another direction. Sienna just curled up even more into his arms trying to figure out everything for just one damned minute. Her eyes were flooded with tears as she wept into Eden’s shirt, she would give him Moses’s jacket when they got back. She felt so guilty for her tears but it was time for her to cry as the Capitol Craft broke over the trees stopping by the camp and retrieving the body. Sienna refused to look up this time she just buried her face into Eden’s arms more weeping like a small child.

Moses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Chaska,careers| loc: career camp -> A better place<3

Moses was a little but surprised from the hug but it was nice,“I will and make sure Sienna doesn’t give up...” He said softly with a tired smile feeling the blade plunging his heart. Chaska was right about it being swift and painless. He didn’t even feel a thing or the fact he was now bleeding out and his death was being sped up.“Thank y-.” He slightly choked out trying to use his last breath before it was all gone. It hurt formulating words till Moses gasped softly feeling his body shudder to a standstill before the warm light drew him in. He was happy to serve some sort of purpose. That was his last thought before he died... A happy one. His body was now laying stone cold in wait for the Capitol air craft to pick the fiery red head with a heart of gold up. The cannon fire called a end to the young tribute from seven. The end of the era of Moses Grandy’s...
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ xxxvi

Postby Zyn » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:48 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Tags: All Alone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska held Moses' close giving a swift nod to their last request. He should have known that Sienna would be on Moses' mind. If he had been more thoughtful he might have mentioned something about her but instead all he could do was nod and agree silently. The thank you was a surprise but he didn't show his shock at the words and instead gave Moses a tighter hug. With one last shudder he felt the life leave the once strong tribute, the sound of the cannon only told him what he already knew. Gently he lowered Moses' all the way to the ground, carefully arranging the taller tribute. Moving their limbs into a more comfortable position and finally closing their eyes. This way it looked like they were only sleeping. "I'll see you on the other side Moses, until then look after the others" he whispered. Then he pushed himself to his feet and numbly walked out of camp. His destination was the river. It didn't take him long to get to the edge of the river. Kneeling down he got work scrubbing the blood off his hands.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me