Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Champion Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: This girl is confused || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Sun

A frown crossed her lips at Sun's reaction. She could tell that he was upset with her reaction and she felt guilty about it. She hadn't meant to upset him at all, but she just hadn't been expecting any of it. She needed to to think over her own feelings and figure out exactly what she wanted. She really hadn't been thinking about a relationship at all during her time as champion. There had been so many other things to focus on other than that. Now she was in a situation where she had to think about it though. It would leave her trying to figure out her own feelings.

Watching her friend move over to a nearby bench, she let a sigh escape her lips before she made her way over to the Pokemon Center and slipped inside, Tapu Koko following close behind. Making her way over to the PC first, she set Hestia's pokeball down before logging in and allowing the ball to be deposited before closing everything. Turning to the guardian beside her, she pulled its ball out once again and held it out. "Alright buddy, it's time for you to return for now. I'll let you out in a little while, okay?"

Without even denying her request, the deity tapped the button on the ball and allowed itself to disappear inside. Now with her legendary away, Moon quickly made her way over to Nurse Joy and handed her pokeballs over so that her party could be healed even though only Bandit and Amber had truly engaged in the battle. It only took a few moments for the nurse to return with her companions and she quickly thanked her before making her way back outside.

Looking back toward where Sun was sitting, she took a deep breath and forced a smile to cross her lips. She needed to somehow make her friend happy once. Making her way over to him, she held her hand out to him and simply smiled, hoping that he would take her hand and let them get to work.

Gold
Male || 17 || Elite Trainer || Pansexual || Crush: Soon, but he doesn't know it || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Vitalia

As he stood outside the Pokemon Center, he allowed his eyes to observe the nearby damage. Whatever these Ultra Beasts were, they sure had caused a mess of the city. It almost reminded him of the many times Team Rocket had directly attacked the city back home, but they had never gone to this extent. The threat was certainly far stronger than Team Rocket had been in Johto, but that didn't phase him in the least. He was more than capable of holding himself against a stronger opponent. Taking a few steps forward, he looking up at the surrounding buildings, noting that damage had been done higher up as well. That meant aerial attacks as well. Had the trainer been on higher ground?

Turning back toward Vitalia, he figured she might have some of the answers he was seeking. "So, since you have seen this opponent and witness the fight here, teamwork between us is going to be crucial," he said, though he was sure she was aware of that. "If you want revenge on this person and their Ultra Beasts, I'm will be your brute force. I just need to know what you remember about the trainer behind these things or really any information on what's going on here because I know absolutely nothing."

It really wasn't unusual for him to be out of the know, even back home he was constantly fed information by multiple sources so that he was able to protect the region. It would be no different here. She would be his source of information, especially since he remembered her saying something about being requested here. That was unusual, but maybe that meant that there were others they could seek to gain more knowledge on what might be going on in the region. If not, they'd have to blindly run around and hope to encounter this mysterious trainer and hope that as a team they would be able to take them down along with these strange creatures.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Every detail seemed to be taken care of here in Hao'uli City, save of course the fixing of what had been destroyed. Fixing came with time, though, and Shin could move on from here. He had no reason to stick around now, so he could take care of his own business. Besides, neither he nor his pokemon had ever grown accustomed to being around others. They were loners by nature; they could survive without the aid of others. That was the greatest strength....and perhaps their greatest weakness as well. Unable to accept kindness from others, unwilling to acknowledge that he was working on a team. All Shin and his Ghost-types had ever needed or wanted could be found in their own company. So, after coming down from the roof, the man began to make his way out of the city, back into the calm and serene solitude of the road.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:32 pm

Vitalia Barsotti
Female||19||Intermediate||Pansexual

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hau'oli City
Crush: Soon~ <3
Tagged: Gold
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vitalia stopped beside Gold and glanced around, reviewing the damage with a mix of anger and detached sadness. This place had been beautiful when she'd first arrived and now, there were cracks everywhere, entire pieces of asphalt sticking out of the ground like sticks dug into the earth. Buildings with holes and cracks from pokemon being tossed about or crashing. The signs of people running about in panic before retreating to the safer buildings. Her eyes narrowed. The remains of the fight was the sign of many powerful trainers all working together to defeat a common villain and yet, only barely had they defeated them. Whatever these things were, whoever was controlling them, they deserved whatever they got for this.

Vitalia glanced away from the ruined city, instead turning to face Gold and taking in what he was saying. She nodded. "I know. You help me, I help you, and we both come out with what we want and what we were sent here for." she said, adjusting Alessio in her arms once more. "What I know about these things primarily comes from Champion Moon. What I know about the one controlling them, though, is next to nothing. They're feminine in build, so I'm going to assume it's a girl, but their face was obscured by a mask. Whoever it is controlling these, quite logically, actually, doesn't want to be known. They perched themselves on that roof." she pointed at a nearby building. "The Ultra Beasts that were here were being controlled, contrary to what the contents of Moon's letter implied. So someone else knows about these things and, from what I can tell, they weren't working alone. There are numerous people willing to help her, and at the moment, at least a few of them are probably still here." she wasn't positive on any of this exactly, but it was what made the most sense to her from what little she saw. She paused a moment before fishing out her letter. "Here, you may as well look this over." she said, offering it to him.
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Elite Trainer || Pansexual || Crush: Soon <3 || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Vitalia

Listening to everything she had said, the teenager nodded his head. So the champion of Alola was more than aware of what was going on and had sent out letters to trainers. It must have been much bigger than he had expected. It was very unusual for a champion to seek help of those from other regions and it made him wonder if that was how Professor Elm had known to send him. It seemed logical. That was for him to worry about later though. Allowing his mind to focus back on the issue at hand, he reached out to take the letter from her and read over it.

"So the champion sought out help. That's when I know this problem is much bigger. Being at the top myself I have never sought out trainers in masses for help. From what I experienced on the beach, there are wild ones as well like Moon seems to be implying," he mused. The champion must have not been aware of a trainer that had managed to snag some of the beasts. That's what made this situation scarier. What did they know of the Ultra Beasts? "Alright, so this doesn't give us much to go on, but maybe we can find a way to lure this lady out of hiding again. If she already has some of these beasts, maybe she's seeking to get more of them. So maybe luring one of the wild ones out would bring her to us."

It was a far fetched idea, but it might possibly work. He was clueless as to how many she already had, but maybe she was seeking more, but how many of them were there? That was another issue. There could be hundreds of them for all they knew and he wasn't sure that this champion Moon knew all too much unless she was being extremely vague in her letter, but he doubted that. If there was some sort of crisis like this in Johto he would have been as straightforward as he could, but then again, he wasn't Moon and he didn't know how she operated as a champion.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Even, The Eeveelution Horder

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:41 pm

────────────────────────────
    Name EvenxAge 15xGender MalexSexuality BisexualxCrush NonexTrainer Class IntermediatexRegion of
    Origin
    UnovaxHair Dark BrownxEyes BluexSkin Tone PalexBuild Small and PetitexHeight 5'0"xWeight 87 lbs

Pokemon Poppet || ♀ || Eevee || Adaptability || Level 36 || Baton Pass, Helping Hand, Charm, Swift
    Mo || ♂ || Espeon || Magic Bounce || Level 40 || Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Reflect, Light Screen
    Noire || ♀ || Umbreon || Synchronize || Level 35 || Moonlight, Protect, Toxic, Payback
    Zatch || ♂ || Jolteon || Volt Absorb || Level 36 || Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Volt Switch, Roar
    Skye || ♀ || S. Sylveon || Cute Charm || Level 38 ||Draining Kiss, Wish, Protect, Shadow Ball
    Zion || ♂ || Vaporeon || Water Absorb || Level 40 || Scald, Protect, Ice Beam, (Wish)

Personality An extremely shy and reclusive boy, Even is known for having very little words to say about
    anything. Well, for one, Even is very cautious of the things around him as well as easily frightened by the
    smallest of things. He's often uncomfortable being around other people, because he's scared that they'll
    think he's weird, but Even tries his hardest to make friends whenever he can. Once you've moved past the
    shyness and fear, Even is actually a pretty fun person to be around, often telling jokes, smiling, showing
    of his charisma and clumsiness, and being an overall nice person. He always cares about the well being of
    others and puts them before himself in every situation; well, who could really blame him for doing so? In
    the end, although it takes a long time for Even to warm up to you, when he does, he's a person that will
    love and treat you as a sibling.

Other Poppet will evolve into a Flareon. And I think that's it?

─────────────────────────────

Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redwhiskers » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:30 am

Name>>N
Age>>19
Gender>>Male
Sexuality>>Bisexual
Crush>>None/open possibly
Trainer Class>>Experienced
Region of Orgin>>Unova

Hair>>Light green
Eyes>>Green
Skin>>White
Build>>Normal, but on the skinny side
Height>>5'10
Weight>>163

Pokémon>>Zorark|level 78|male|Illusion|Night Daze, Night Slash, Agility, and Foul Play||Kyurem|level 75|genderless|Pressure|Dragon Breath, Glaciate, Dragon Pulse, and Ice Beam||Lycanroc|level 71|male|Sand Rush|Accelerock, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, and Stealth Rock||Mimikyu|level 74|male|Disguise|Play Rough, Pain Split, Shadow Claw, and Substitute||Mimikyu II (nickname for the Mimikyu)|level 70|male|Disguise|Play Rough, Pain Split, Substitute, and Wood Hammer|| Mimikyu III (nickname for the Mimikyu)|level 68|female|Disguise|Play Rough, Pain Split, Substitute, and Double Team||

Personality>>N is a very respectful guy. He understands when people are actually saying the truth and listens very well. His love of Pokémon is so strong he can hear and understand them. Though these are very successful traits as a Pokémon trainer, N is always haunted by the idea that his father says that, "he doesn't have a human heart" and after a conversation was had, he might think about that. As for communicating, he speaks fast and sometimes too fast that he might mumble every now and then but it doesn't happen as often as it was as a child. Really his goals are to become more connected with his Pokémon and learn more about the world.

Family>> Ghetsis(N's father), Anthea (adopted sister), Concordia (adopted sister)
Quick Stuff about his Life>>He was left in the woods at a very young age, at which Pokémon took care of him and that made N's deep connection to Pokémon start. A few years later, Ghetsis took him in and raised him to become the king of Team Plasma. Eventually, he grew away from his father when he realized what he was doing and stopped his father from destroying Unova. About a year later, Ghetsis came back with Kyurem and fused N's Reshiram with his Kyurem. Although Reshiram didn't make the dividing of both it and Kyurem, the Kyurem still survived and N caught it in the memory of Reshiram. Now, four years later he decided to travel Alola for awhile.
Last edited by Redwhiskers on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redwhiskers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 am

(@Killua; Accepted~
@Red; I pm'd you with the one change. Once you fix that you're accepted as well)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:33 am

EVENxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx location - hau'oli city | tags - open | crush - ???

He had arrived to Hau'oli City but a few hours ago, on Melemele Island. It was his first time flying so it was definitely a great experience...if he actually liked heights; the boy had almost contemplated on not coming all together because of it. But the letter he received, a letter from the champion of Alola, seemed far too important to let childhood fears get the better of him. He had read it multiple times while he was on the plane, to the point where he could recite it word for word without even a stutter. If the 'Ultra Beasts' were that scary that the champion of the region had to call for help, then Even couldn't deny. He was just glad to be counted as one of the trainers that would be helpful in this situation...

Shaking his head to rid the thoughts in his mind, Even's tired gaze stared over the lazy city he was dropped into. Everything around him, just seemed so...laid back; he was even tempted to take a nap on the freshly cut grass. But, once again, no time for that! Letting out a big yawn, Even reached into his bag and pulled out a pokeball. Instead of throwing it, he pressed the button and watched as the small, brown, and fluffy pokemon, known as Eevee, jumped out and landed on the brown haired boy's head.
"...Let's find a place to break, Poppet..." He murmured, waiting for a yip in response before continuing down the sidewalk, his expression listless.

[thanks for accepting me ^^]
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redwhiskers » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:38 am

Name>>N
Age>>19
Gender>>Male
Sexuality >>Bisexual
Crush>>None/possibly open
Tags>>open
Location>>Hau'oli City
Pokémon>>Zorark|level 78|male|Illusion|Night Daze, Night Slash, Agility, and Foul Play||Kyurem|level 75|genderless|Pressure|Dragon Breath, Glaciate, Dragon Pulse, and Ice Beam||Lycanroc|level 71|male|Sand Rush|Accelerock, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, and Stealth Rock||Mimikyu|level 74|male|Disguise|Play Rough, Pain Split, Shadow Claw, and Substitute||Mimikyu II (nickname for the Mimikyu)|level 70|male|Disguise|Play Rough, Pain Split, Substitute, and Wood Hammer|| Mimikyu III (nickname for the Mimikyu)|level 68|female|Disguise|Play Rough, Pain Split, Substitute, and Double Team||

N

The sun was shining when N jumped off the plane. It was a beautiful day in the Alola region and he was there by noon. Rolling his luggage, N ran out of the airport in a hurry to see all the scenery around him. As he got outside, there was a slight breeze making the palm trees- or the Exeggutors sway in the wind. The Hau'oli City mandalas was the first thing he wanted try first. What is my journey here going to be like?

He got a seat in the mandala shop and ordered one for Zorark and himself. He looked over the letter that was given to him a week earlier from the Alolan champion. Oh yeah... that's what I have to do. He thought. "How's your mandala, Zorark?" he asked him. "Very good Master N!" Zorark answered with a smile. N taught Zorark how to speak words long ago as a kid. He shuddered as the image of his father appeared in his head. He couldn't think of his father, not in a great place like this!
Redwhiskers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:20 am

Rin
Female || 17 || Intermediate trainer || Pansexual || Crush: none || Ha'uoli city || Tagged: Corey

"I'll buy you another drink!" The girl found herself blurting out. Getting to her feet, she finally found that her vision was somehow impaired. Reaching for her lenses, she felt the thin crack that had developed. "Ugh... That's the sixth pair now..." She murmured, a frown forming on her features. However, It was quickly replaced with a smile as she gestured at Corey. "Well! Shall we get going?" She said cheerfully, assuming that the boy knew what she meant.

{Ugh writers block / very busy}
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist