🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 2 left

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which situation would wreck YOUR mental health worse?

Theo's situation. You get possessed by a rude mutt that controls your body like a puppet, forcing you to slander and attack your own friends.
38%
Patsy's situation. You spent the games scared of the Careers' final battle, knowing you'd lose, only to die by something else entirely: Creepy little girl who happens to be a torturer.
15%
Kritanta's situation. 1 out of every 4 tributes died at your hands because you wanted to spare them worse suffering, but now you're the one suffering. Great.
46%

Total votes : 13

Re: 🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 4 left

Postby honeybee. » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:45 am

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Outside | Tags:  Kassandra|
Patsy had barely had the chance to point her knife in Kassandra's direction before the smaller girl had grabbed her wrist, claws digging into her arm. She screamed in pain as the knife fell out of her hand, which was no longer able to keep any sort of grip, while Kassandra commanded her to frop it like she was some kind of dog. As if having her claws hooked into Patsy like a fish wasn't enough for her, Kassandra next slashed her knees, and this time it was Patsy herself that crashed to the floor. This time her screams formed a name. "Kritanta!"

Fear was squeezing her windpipe as she prayed for someone, anyone, to come. Even the possed Theo would be a blessing at this point. How did she even get into this mess?

"No! No, please!" She begged, as the horribly creepy tribute offered a game. Patsy could barely imagine what game could put such horrible glee on her face. "You should just leave me here. I won't cause any trouble, I'll probably bleed out before the games end, and then you can get a head start on the other Careers."
She didn't want to die, despite all the horrors of the games she had seen she was still terrified of dying. Of Kassandra would just leave her here, perhaps she could hang on long enough to go home.
"Please don't kill me."

🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:59 am

Kassandra Slonigar//District 12//Female//Outside// Tagged: Hehehehe!!

Kassandra giggled as Pasty begged for her life. Did she really think she was going to kill her? No, no no! She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “No, silly!” She chirped, a terrifying grin plastered upon her face. ”I’m not going to kill you! Not yet. Hehe! We still need to play our little game.” Kassandra glanced behind her, impatiently scanning the wasteland around them. Where were they? “We have to wait though… I’m waiting for someone else to come play with us! They should be here soon.” Their third player would appear soon and then their game could truly begin. She sure hoped they would appear soon. It would be such a bummer if that idiot had just left. She planned out this whole game and even improvised with this new tribute! If that dumb Career didn’t show up she’d be so mad! It would just be so rude after all the effort she’s put into this. Plus, the game wouldn’t be as fun with only two players. It was one of those games that were much more fun with more players, like hide and seek!
“You must be soooo impatient to start,” She said, tightening her grip on Patsy’s arm even more. ”don’t worry though! I can’t wait to play either, it’s going to be lots and lots of fun! Kassandra giggled, letting go of Patsy’s arm and beginning to skip around her in excitement. It definitely looked terrifying, like some weird-cutesy version of a predator circling its prey. She just couldn’t wait!
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:17 pm

(Super long! But here's the conclusion of one arc... and the beginning of the finale. The mutt voice is super annoying and pretentious, it'll be a relief to everyone when this is over!)

Now securely in the possession of a strong, robust body, one that could fight and kill with ease, the marauding mutt felt a rush of what could be described as pride. Any weak and pathetic sentimentality that remained in the worthless husk had to be purged for this to succeed. This one had fought with the rage of roaring waves, weeping hot tears as it clawed back from the brink to warn its ally of the impending horrors. It fought, and it lost. In the end the outcome was the same. The mutt tightened its grip on the feeble creature's nervous system, hijacking its primitive synapses with its own authority.
But the child from District Four wasn't dead, simply imprisoned in it helpless mind as something else pulled the strings to puppeteer its body. The horror and resignation that overcame it before was gone now, replaced with rage, much to the mutt's amusement. Let me out, you half rotted sea urchin! Let me out this instant or I'll string you up like bait on a rod! And get your big words out of my head, it barked, yapping away in its little prison. Not much room between the confines of its thick skull.
The mutt laughed, and with it the body laughed, too. Huffing in indignance, the imprisoned tribute continued to beat at the walls confining it. Each feeble blow nearly drew the child mad with the headache it caused, but the mutt remained stoic, indifferent to the pain. If this troglodyte wanted to beat itself senseless from the inside of its own skull then so be it. It wouldn't make much difference.

Soon it found its quarry, the most entertaining prey of all. The female from District Two showed promise ever since her stoic debut in the Training Center, a memory the mutt borrowed from Theo's own mind. In the arena, she'd racked up quite a long list of kills - the last of which the mutt knew from its connection to the Gamemakers. As powerful as it felt tormenting these tributes, it was still only a tool employed by deities crouched behind holographic control panels in a distant, sterile room.
Five kills. Five so far, and all were motivated by the same morbid compassion that kept Careers sane, focused on a mission. It was time to test exactly how far Kritanta Sioux's commitment would run.

"Balthar Septus was the first. You cried into his shoulder, thinking the microphones wouldn't pick it up. But the tracker under your skin heard every tremble in your breath." As it approached from across the plain, it spoke in a cruel mockery of Balthar's gruff tones.
"Joline Sutton was the second. You were so in touch with her emotions, told her everything she wanted to hear. Perhaps you were so connected that you felt the cold knife in your heart, too."
"Vera Silander was the third. Your ally tried to save her life, but you'd seen enough to understand the alternative would be easier. Easier for her, or for you?"
"Otto Exmoor was the fourth. When you found him, cold and drained of nearly all his blood, you helped him in the only way you saw possible. Or maybe the only way you understood at that point."
"Rainer Redwood was the fifth. Or rather, his remains were. He couldn't even speak, not that it would do him much good."

"Theo Hale."
When the thing finally reached Kritanta, it smiled at her, revealing the sunny crinkle of Theo's eyes and the little dimples in their cheeks. "I won't let you make me the sixth. We had a good run, but it ends here."
It raised the trident that once belonged to a silly, sunbaked fool, a child who loved shellfish and long nights spent swimming in the bay, loved hugs and constellations and not being led around by some scurvy sea dog, loved freedom and - "Kritanta!"
The trident sailed far over Kritanta's head and landed several yards away, a perfect throw gone awry by a last-second jerk of the hand. Interference. This wasn't supposed to happen. As soon as the mutt regained control, it twisted its host's features into a rabid snarl and launched its body forward. If Theo wanted to screw themselves over so badly then let them die like a reckless fool, charging into the melee armed with nothing but bare hands and blind rage. Let them die like the dog they were.

In the small, cramped space between the prisoner's ears, a District Four child couldn't stop laughing. A mutt could pilot a Career's body, but it would never understand what it meant to be a Career. To deliver your life up into the hands of the reaping, a sacrifice, offering your blood so the children could enjoy one more year of safety. To stand under a falling blade and smile, knowing you accepted this outcome long ago. To look into your killer's eyes - golden eyes - and see the mutual understanding of a true friend.
You can do it, Kritanta, Theo sent their silent encouragement even as the thing forced their body to attack. It lashed out at her with desperate, vicious blows uncharacteristic of District Four's fluid style, totally disgraceful if you asked them.
Sixth time's the charm.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📓 xlv

Postby Zyn » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:04 pm

📓 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔵 📓
District 2 || Career || Female || Sixteen || The Bringer of Justice

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
📓 Location: Outside
📓 Tags: Patsy & Kassandra & Theo
📓 Mood: ......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Footsteps thumped in rhythm to a steady heartbeat as a young career streaked through the woods, nimbly leaping over fallen branches. Her gaze was fixed on the horizon where she had seen small tribute race off. With the grace of a deer she flew over a fallen log and slammed to a halt. A new figure stood in the distance. The familiar stocky frame of her ally. Warmth blossomed in her golden gaze as she spotted Theo. Relief flickered through her tired frame as she took a step towards Theo. The excited spring to her step turned into a faltering stagger at the sound of the cruel voice that slipped through those kind lips. Words that sliced through her fragile exterior, plunging straight into her heart. Stabbing and ripping with each word. A noise grated at her throat as a pained whine slipped through her lips. An almost chocking noise followed as the young career slapped her hand over her mouth in a vain attempt to stem the agony that threatened to spring from her mouth and be made know to the world. Trembling ever so slightly she lifted her gaze to the form that had once been her closets ally. The rock that had helped keep her tethered to earth, kept her from focusing on the horrors of the arena and the deaths by her hand.

Now this seal was twisted and demented by the parasite that turned Theo's beautiful blue eyes into an empty red void. With each name it was like the dagger that was being plunged into her chest was twisted, no matter how much she told herself she was doing the right thing there was still blood on her hands. Blood of people who without the games would have lived long lives, but now her fingers would forever be stained with their dark red blood. A single name being spoken made Kritanta's breath still as a smile bloomed across Theo's face. The sweet dimples and the bright smile, the way their eyes crinkled. For a moment she could pretend that their eyes were filled with wonder and delight like always but that moment disappeared so quickly as she focused on the dead gaze. A shuddering breath allowed a single strangled gasp to escape past her defenses. Before it could be dwelled upon her allies beloved trident flew past her head, embedding itself in the ground behind her. Like a switch being flipped a calmness overtook Kritanta's lithe form. Shifting her hand she slipped her ornate dagger from it sheath and braced herself for impact. As the mutt charged she waited until they were within reach and neatly flipped out of the way, striking fast and hard at the mutt's exposed side. Then she was dancing away. Lightening fast jabs followed by delicate flips and leaps out of reach of the shorter armed mutt. When the mutt did catch her with a heavy punch she was back on her feet within moments. The moment Kritanta spotted a weakness she spun in, her dagger glinting through the air as she cut the tendons on the back of the mutt's knees, bringing them crashing to the ground. With terrifying speed she dropped her dagger and unsheathed her swords. Spinning she hooked her knee around Theo's neck and flung the smaller career back towards the ground.

Spinning around she prepared to slam her sword into Theo's chest, however she stilled. Her calm golden gaze had found a warm blue gaze staring back at her. Like a puppet whose strings had been cut she crashed to the ground, swords clattering around her as she reached for those round cheeks. Such warmth shown in those blue eyes, blue eyes that she didn't think that she would ever see again. Her lips parted as a single word slipped passed them. "Theo." Short sturdy slowly rose from their prone position and Kritanta lowered herself just enough for the shorter career to embrace her in a warm hug. Her own arms snaked around Theo. Pressing her cheek against Theo's cheek she let her breath tickle Theo's ear. "I love you pup" she whispered, pouring all the affection she had for Theo into those three words. Then she reached out and grabbed the dagger and plunged it into Theo's chest. Burying her face in the crook of Theo's neck she squeeze her eyes shut, distantly she could hear the sound of the canon going off. Shuddering breaths jerked her small body as she clung to the body that had once been Theo. "Please.... wait... don't leave me" came the almost silent whimpers as tears streamed down her cheeks. Suddenly as though all the pain she had felt up till that moment was too much she pulled back, tilting her head back until she was staring at the unchanging sky. From her lips ripped a howl of agony, the pain of a career who had lost far to much and felt so alone and so small. After what felt like a life time her voice gave way, leaving her sobbing, curling back up against the cold body that she was still clutching. When she could cry no more she finally stood, numbly retrieving Theo's trident and laying next to the small career. Without a second glance she headed back into the woods. Bit by bit her footsteps picked up the pace until she was racing through the woods once again. It seemed like a matter of moments before she was erupting into the clearing, her roaming golden gaze landing on an injured Patsy and a laughing Kassandra.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:48 am

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Outside | Tags:  Kassandra, Kritanta|
Kassandra's initial response to Patsy's desperate pleas gave no reassurance at all. 'Not yet'. That meant death was eventually in the plan, following whatever pain this game was bound to create. Despite this, her mind was still clinging to the possibility of survival and the tiniest flicker of hope sparked as she mentioned waiting for a third player. It had to be Kritanta, and Kritanta would never fall prey to this torturer. She would rescue her, and it would all be alright.

Held up purely by Kassandra's grip on her arm, Patsy whimpered as the claws dug in deeper before being pulled out completely, dropping her heavily to the ground. She pressed her forehead to the dirt, inhaling deeply and trying to subside the pain that rippled from every slash Kassandra had left on her. Meanwhile, her torturer danced around her in a circle, making it impossible to even consider dragging herself away. No direction was safe.

After Kassandra had circled enough to make Patsy feel dizzy, and a cannon had fired, filling her with dread, a new figure burst into the clearing. "Kritanta." She breathed, relieved that the cannon had not been hers and that perhaps there was a chance she could be saved. For a moment she locked eyes with her friend, silently pleading. Get me out this, please. Make Kassandra go away.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:34 pm

Kassandra Slonigar//District 12//Female//Outside// Tagged: Hehehehe!!

Kassandra became a bit worried at the sound of a cannon firing. Did that Career die already? No fair, she was supposed to play with her! How did she even die? Did a dumb mutt get her? If it did, Kassandra would show that mutt who’s boss for stealing her victim! Plus that would be so annoying if the Career had died to some mutt. She gives them a present, invites them to a nice game and even gets another player to make it more fun, only for them to die to some fish or something? That’s just frustrating. What was she even supposed to do now, just kill this tribute? Boooooring!
Just as she was considering the extremely boring option of just killing Patsy and going back home, she noticed something in the distance. There she was, the player Kassandra had been waiting for. Apparently, that cannon wasn’t hers. She hadn’t been killed by a mutt! Good, she hadn’t been looking forward to killing Patsy normally like some boring torturer. That wouldn’t have been any fun. But that didn’t matter anymore, it was finally time.
They could finally start her little game. “Yay! You came!” She giggled. “We can all play now, hehe!” She skipped over to Patsy and grabbed a fistful of her hair, forcefully jerking her upwards. “Since we got a new player I decided to change it up a bit, but don’t worry! It’s still just like tag.” Kassandra began to explain. With her free hand, she sunk her claws into Patsy’s left shoulder. “We’re all basically it now! If you tag or capture someone before they tag you, you can beat them up!” She slashed at Patsy’s back. “I got her so I get to beat her up, but you know what that also means?” Kassandra smiled, her clawed hand inching closer and closer to Patsy’s throat. ”It means I can kill her too! Hehe!” And with that she swiped at Patsy’s throat, delivering her final blow.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📓 xlvi

Postby Zyn » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:21 am

📓 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔵 📓

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
📓 Tags: Patsy & Kassandra

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    As Kritanta's gaze found Patsy's she felt a rush of relief, she had found Patsy. A fleeting look of reassurance danced through those golden eyes as she took a step towards the duo. "It's okay Patsy, I am here now" she murmured in the most reassuring voice that she could muster. Her gaze was ripped from Patsy's at the sound of the girl Kassandra giggling and horror settled in her stomach as the small girl got to Patsy before could and grabbed the poor girls hard, jerking Patsy up in a cruel way. Taking a halting step forward she locked her gaze on Paty's once more, a new ache settling in the pit of her stomach. She was too late, she had been too late every single time that had mattered. As she stumbled forward, trying in vain to reach Patsy before those terrifyingly sharp claws reached Patsy's neck, she knew she wasn't going to get there. And late she was once again, still a couple feet away when those cruel claws slashed across Patsy's throat, her hand still outreached she bodily slammed Kassandra out of the way and sweeping up the district three girl into her arms. As late as she had been she managed to gather Patsy in her arms and blocking Kassandra from view just moment before the canon fired. She didn't know if Patsy had been able to see her or not but she didn't want her friends last sight to be the person who had tortured them so horrifically. Without tearing her gaze away from Patsy's still form she unsheathed a sword, prepared for whatever attack would come next.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 2 left

Postby honeybee. » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:07 pm

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Outside | Tags:  Kassandra, Kritanta|
Kritanta's words to Patsy were reassuring and she allowed herself a flicker of relief. Kassandra, meanwhile, appeared to fill with glee, excited to announce the rules of this game. Patsy recoiled in fear as Kassandra skipped back over, dragging her upwards sharply by the hair.It was 'just like tag' Kassandra explained, and Patsy whimpered as those metal claws sank into her shoulder. There was no point in screaming now, everyone still living was here, but she couldn't keep the tears from streaming down her face. Kassandra went on, explaining that once captured the tribute would get beaten up. She couldn't move away from the slash across her back, the grip on her hair was too tight.
Then, at last, Kassandra began to explain the final rule. Patsy could see the claws making their way towards her throat, and somehow even worse terror flooded her. She could see Kritanta coming towards them, trying desperately to save her, but as the world seemed to move in slow motion Patsy knew it was no use.
"No, no. Please don't." Her voice came out as a whisper, but pleas would be meaningless to this horrifying torturer. The claws reached her throat and pain burst through her, though she was unable to make a sound. Strong arms gathered her up and for a moment Kritanta's golden eyes shone in front of her. At least she knew she wasn't alone the seconds before the cannon fired.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 3 left

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Kassandra Slonigar//District 12//Female//Outside// Tagged: Heheheh- HEY!!

Kassandra’s terrifying giggling was cut short when Kritanta suddenly slammed into her, causing her to tumble away and land with an annoyed “oomf”. Her annoyance only grew when she heard her victim’s cannon fire off in the distance. What the heck? How dare she? Kassandra wasn’t even able to watch the life drain from Patsy’s eyes because this idiot pushed her away! That’s just sooooo annoying.
She picked herself up, her face contorted into a look of anger and irritation. “HEY! THAT’S SO UNFAIR!” Kassandra hissed. “YOU RUINED THE FINAL FUN PART OF THE GAME FOR ME!” She took in a deep breath, calming down from her previous fit of rage. She couldn’t let this Career ruin everything for her. There was still fun to be had. “…But, lucky for me, the game hasn’t ended just yet. Hehehehehe! I can still have some more fun…” That familiar sinister smile appeared on her face once more. That terrifying, awful grin that only grew wider when she spotted Krianta’s sword. “…You’re still in…”
And with that, she leaped forward, aiming to latch herself onto Kritanta’s back. This was going to be so much fun! Sure, this Career was a bit annoying, but… They’re also so entertaining. This was the first and possibly only Career victim she was going to have, so she had to make the most of this. This better be the best game Kassandra has ever played or else she’d be super disappointed, and she didn’t feel like winning or dying all disappointed!
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📓 xlvii

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:10 am

📓 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔵 📓

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
📓 Tags: Kassandra

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    How she managed to school her face to one that was completely passive was beyond even Kritanta. However as she tilted her head just enough so that the small tribute was in her line of side her face was the picture of calm. As though she hadn't just witnessed the last of her allies dying without being able to do anything to save them. She watched in silence as the girls grin grew wider and prepared herself for the fight to come. She was ready the moment that Kasandra leaped forward and rolled nimbly out of the of the way. The moment she was out of reach she flipped to her feet, unsheathing her other sword and facing Kassandra. She hadn't fought someone like Kassandra before and she was curious to see how this fight would turn out. Darting forward she spun around Kassandra, striking when she saw an opening and dodging as many blows as possible. Much like her swords Kassandra's claws were sharp and would cause a lot of damage if they landed. Even with her best efforts she found herself with several large gashes as she spun and danced around the other tribute.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me