Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Epixelmon » Tue May 23, 2017 3:49 pm

(EMERGENCY REVIVE)

The Red Eye pod appeared back in the sky a little while later. It hadn't been long but somehow the ship had made it all the way to Homeworld and back. The pod landed once again, this time more gracefully, on the beach where it had the first time. The door opened and, once again, Topaz exited the pod. This time he was a bit pissed. Instead of just being him and the "incompetent" Rubies, he had been sent with a "competent" soldier: an Aquamarine. The Aquamarine had been sent so Topaz couldn't screw up the mission twice. As he exited the pod, Topaz did his best to refrain from any respect to the small blue gem as he walked out and kept his back turned and crossed his arms impatiently.

(On you, Fennekchu)
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 23, 2017 4:02 pm

▻ ╸ ╸ Aquamarine

「 ᴛᴀɢꜱ ➢ Topaz and Rubies」

Topaz flew out of the pod, her small wings spread out and her wand in hand. "So, Topaz, which gems are there and which one has the capsule?" She asked, her voice unamused. She was appalled by how Topaz had failed against a bunch of Crystal Memes TWICE. Luckily, she was on the job, and there was no way that she wouldn't get the capsule or whatever. She couldn't believe that White Diamond had to create a brand new weapon just to deal with some annoying pests!
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Wed May 24, 2017 10:13 am

Topaz grunted before answering Aquamarine's question. There's a pyrokinetic gem called Thulite who has the capsule, an Amber, a fusion, a Limestone... and Purple Diamond. There's also a Citrine, I believe. Is that enough for you? he finished angrily. He hated having to be here with an Aquamarine. They were often known for their ego, and this particular one had a wand given to her by Homeworld. The wand alone had been able to stop multiple gems and humans AND fusions at once, with little effort. And now he was stuck having to finish the mission with her. Just the thought of being incompetent enough to have sent such a high rank gem was mortifying. And considering how he had the tar beaten out of him earlier, it didn't help that the Aquamarine may get a chance to enjoy watching it happen to him a second time.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed May 24, 2017 11:38 am

Aquamarine nodded then looked at the ocean. "Really? A thulite right near a giant body of water? This is going to be too easy!" She said, barely containing her laughter. "Look, you can just act as bait to get the thulite out here. If you fail, I'll just use you to destroy the place." She said, looking at the temple.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Sat May 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Name
Silver eye, quartz, aka lucky

power
none

weapon
A rifle

Pros
Long range attack
powerful attacks

Cons
She is completely defenseless when it comes to close range attacks
It takes time to aim her shots unless she doesnt, but when she doesn't she misses more often than not

Rebel gem or home world
sent from home world to take care of the rebels but ended up enjoying earth

Personality
she enjoys the thought of being a male. It's being something else thats facinated her, she enjoys dressing like a boy and drawing. She is more in tune with humans than most other gems, to the point she could be mistaken for a weird pale teenage old male. Lucky feels a little bit insecure about her gem so she normally wears an eye patch.

Description
At a height of 6ft lucky is slim, and always wears either a bandage around her right eye or an eye patch. Lucky has almost silver hair that she dyed strawberry blonde, her hair covers her face I'd she's not careful but for the most part it stays behind her ears. She wears loose jeans and a T-shirt that's a few sizes too large for her. Besides that she has a few bracelets on her left hand.

Other

If I need to change something please tell me, and I under stand if a rifle isn't acceptable
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun May 28, 2017 6:25 am

((please post that in the forms and discussion page. Also, I think a rifle is fine.))

Topaz grunted at the Aquamarine's comment. He motioned for her to follow as he began walking towards the temple, the same two Rubies following him, and the pilot Ruby staying in the ship.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:11 am

| Iolite | Location: On the beach | Mood: This isn't your average every day lost. This is.. advanced lost. | Tags: Purple Sapphire |

"A-are you with them?" She asked politely. "I-It's totally fine if you are, I'm not gonna hurt you or turn you in. I'm technically a rebel myself.. I ran away from Homeworld."

((C R A W L))
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:46 am

Purple Sapphire/Female/Weapon:Scythe/Bisexual/Location: Coastline/Mood: Confused/ Tags: Lolite

The fusion shook her head
" No, I'm with my Diamond.....or, I was but I don't know where she is so I guess I'm on my own now.''

She paused

" You ran away? why?''
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:01 am

Citrine/ In the Temple/ annoyed nobody is helping him separate

"Fine, I guess I'll just scrounge some device to do it." Citrine declared as he moved over to the kitchen, examining the various devices and their purposes. "I'll make it myself then..." He said to himself as he started taking apart some of the appliances, looking over their parts rather quickly and bending wires and parts to fit some idea in his head.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Lucky
I grinned as I reached the place I had been searching for beach city rumored to have rebel gems. " so this is the place... hard to believe this is where they had been " I said as I walked to a shop. I ordered a chocolate donut with sprinkles and walked back outside. " finally a chance to meet others " I said as I put a hand to my eye.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me