Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby loulou800 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 pm

loulou800 wrote:(( Sorry for not posting for a while! I was at Camp!:) LOL xD I've read the previous posts and I'll try filling in what I missed. I'll check out the list on the front page after this post:) Thaaaanks guys! and thank-you S. Wolf! Sooooo... Logan's dream is probably maybe a flashback from the past? He's just dodging it because Kampe ordered it against him? That could work, so I don't hafta fix up the dream^^
AND HAS ANYONE READ THE LOST HERO YET? JUST GIVE ME A THUMBS UP IF YA DID, BUT NO SPOILERS, I'M NOT DONE YET :P ))

loulou800 wrote:(( Ummm.... what does Maze-A and Maze-B mean? and, um, what are the Capture the Flag teams? And, um, if we're all going on quests, three is usually a good number for number of people on a quest. ))

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TayVans » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

((guys, S.Wolf told me to tell you that it's the evening no and the charries have to go sleep ;p))

Alec and Lyra headed to their dorms.
Lyra sat on her bed and looked out the window.
Alec went in his room and collapsed on his bed. He really wanted to sleep.
I am back! My exams passed and I have loads of time now. I apologize to everyone for not being on. ;[ I'm back now though, thank god! ^^

~ I am with you, I will carry you through it all ~
~ I won't leave you, I will catch you ~
~ When you feel like letting go ~
~ 'Cause you're not, you're not alone ~

~ ~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ..

TayVans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 pm

(( LouLou, Maze-A and B means the teams they are going to. I mean, there are some people left behind to guard the camp and the ones from the Maze teams and two groups going insidwe the Maze. I know more than three people shouldn't go, but since there are a lot of people in the rp, I don't want anyone left behind
Jaded, if you want, I can just leave you in the camp. Please don't try and bargain. That's unfair. There are also other people on the same quest as Jamie and they aren't complainin
Oh and Loulou, since this time we're gonna play Quints way of the game, so there are... well a lot of teams and in every team there are two people that have to kill the monsters and get the golden arrow from their bags. Only one has the golden arrow the teams have to find the one and take the bag. One of the teams, while fightning, will just fall into a path of the Maze that leads to the camp and.. .well the rest is what you already know :D ))

Leo half smiled at Logan and slightly turned to his side to see what was going on the room. "I heard some noice from your cabin and I just wanted to check if everything was okay." He said and smiled. " So is everything alright?"

Luke turned to Julia and opened his mouth to ask if she was hungry. "I'm not hungry." She said quickly and sighted. "Insteasd, I would like to shower?" She asked and made a face, showing how muddy she was. Luke smiled and nodded. "Right this way..." They walked outside the Mess and he pointed to the showers. "There are the showers. You can dri and dress up there, then meet us at that cabin." He pointed to the Hermes cabin and the end and waved as he walked to it. Julia sighted and walked inside the shower. Luke opened the door to the Hermes cabin and clapped loudly so that everyone could hear him. "Alright! After the new girl comes in, lights out!"
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beekind » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:10 am

Zephyros and her brothers headed back to there cabin in one big pack,laughing and talking about who was the best blacksmith. "Ha!Please,Argus. The last sword you made came out looking like Zeus's Fist!" One of her younger brothers laughed. Argus laughed and caught him in a head-lock. "it could of been worse!It could have looked like Iggy's Scythe!"She smacked her brother upside the head good-naturedly and laughed.

Needless to say,their cabin was packed,and more of an organized mess than any of the other cabins. Half finished armor hung against the wall,sword hilts and sheilds leaned up against it as well. Tools from hammers to blow torches were scattered around on top of tables,peg boards and dressers. None of them did much sleeping,they were usually tobusy making things.

beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:38 am

((im sorry...i just dont like it when fate is decided for me...even in an Rp....if you look at any other Rp im on you will see that my characters always go against rules....so if your gonna write this whole Rp fine do that, just without me.))
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:15 am

(( It's your choice whether you'd leave the Rp or not, not mine. And like I already said about 500 times, the people on the gods quest will basicly do the same things (fight monsters, travel) like the other teams. If you don't believe me, just read about two or three pages back for yourself. And I'm not 'writing' the whole rp. I'm just trying to make things interesting. And right now, I think you're barganing is kinda bringing everyone down. So please stop. Stop. Or I may kick you out if you don't follow the rules. Sorry, but I am short tempered and I like things done fair! You don't see other people complaining about it. Phuuu ama mal4i i ti ama ky4e mrasno, eeei siktir spazvai pravilata i si zatvori 4ovkata ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~MoonlitSunrise~* » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 am

Zack smirked and said to Jamie," See ya." He then got up and left back to the Apollo table and saw him laughing. Zack then said," We should probably head back to the cabin." Justin smirked and said," We should get Adam and BIllie then." Zack got his skateboard and Justin got his too and Zack said," They'll come." They then started to head back to the cabin. Billie and Adam saw Zack leaving and they said to Jenna," Well...Bye!" They then ran and got they're skateboards and ran to catch up with Zack and Justin.

♥~I beg to dream and differ
From the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday!~
-Holiday♥

♥~In the end as you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?~
-In The End♥

♥~Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year!~
-Weightless♥

♥ I LOVE Music ♥

*~MoonlitSunrise~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mardigraskit » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:44 am

Sally slumped in ehr bed,clutching her pillow. Slowly,she slid ehr ahnd unde,rand pulled out a picture. She stared at the phot inside the frame. A picture of her and ehr dog,which was a settler,and she tucked it bakc inot ehr pillow. Curling up,trying not to think about the incident,she soon fell into a deep sleep,clutchign ehr necklace.
Image Image Image
ImageImage

Image Image
Signature done by Caesar at her free signature shop.

ImageImageImageImage
Mardigraskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:42 pm

"bye"Jamie whispered

((you never said that they would get to do exciting things...or i er missed it...im sorry...
im not very good with people.....and im usually a downer....get used to it...im truely sorry...))
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 pm

(( Oh, okay, thaanks S. Wolf! And who is Logan and Jenna paired up with? :D ))

Regal Quill
"Alright, kids!" said Regal, clapping his hands twice. "Time to get to bed! Chop, chop! And I don't mean literally." he winked. "Counsellors, make sure your campers are good and ready for bed."
Then he clip-clopped his way down to the Big House, where he stayed at night.

Logan Ty Leven
Logan rubbed his eyes. "Ummm..." he wanted to tell Leo, but he just couldn't bring himself to. "... yeah. Yeah, everything's fine. Just had a... dream. But thanks for asking." he waved off Leo. "G'night."

Jenna Wyndell-Evelynn Marker
"Bye, guys!" said Jenna, getting up herself.
She quickly caught up to Zack, thanking the naiads for dinner.
"Hey!" she said, brushing his shoulder accidently. "Wanna walk back to our cabins together? And, um," she said now to Billie and Adam, "Do you guys know the new girl?"

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me