Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby ~Jaded » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 am

((but Jamie is bad...what if it happens by accident?she just falls into the labyrinth or something...it would make it more interesting....she could report what she needs to to the gods then on her way back to camp fall into the labyrinth by mistake...))
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 am

(( Okay, please don't try to make her go inside the labyrinth. Pleaes. I've got enought trouble as it is, I can't think of what might happen. And besides, if she goes alone, she'll defenetly die. Sorry ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 am

S.Wolf ♥ wrote:(( Alrighty so, now I just watched a man eat a larva the size of mouse, so don't mind me if I get sick! :D So, I'm now gonan try and say who is gonna be on which team. Tell me if you want me to switch, I'm just trying to make things fair.....You know what? You guys just PM me, I'll make a list. So after Capture the Flag tommorow, and after a team has found a way to the Maze, I'll send the list to LouLou, and I hope she'll post with Regall, for him to say who is going where, ect.... I don't want anybody to get mad at me if they didn't get what they want ))

Julia nodded and looked down. SHe couldn't talk to her mother, or monters would track their call. Great. She sighted and nodded quietly once again. "Alright. But I hear people wanting to know about this.... Capture the flag. Can I play as well?" She asked, hoping that would be her only chance her dad would claim her. Claim. That sounded like she was a price or trophey to claim.

Catherina sighted and stood up. She didn't even bother to ask anything when she threw food in the fire. She just threw it and groaned slightly. She toased her hair back as she started to walk to the Artemis cabin. It was a quiet night. Calm, clear. The stars shinned bright in the sky. It was a beautiful night. Catherina opened the door to the Artemis cabin and lay down on the bed. "Mistress Artemis, will you ever come?" Catherina whispered quietly and sighted, closing her eyes and turning to the side.

Luke was just about to leave, when he realised that if the new girl didn't know her godly parent, she would have stay at the Hermes cabin. "Hey Regall. So does our new addition know her parent or does she have to stay with us?" Luke asked, with a friendly smile on his.

Leo grumbled slightly as he started to walk to his cabin. He was glad most of his siblings didn't talk to him, but he enjoyed talking to some of them. Like Logan. Or Jamie. Since she was the daughter of Hades, it was pretty cool to talk to her. Speaking of Logan, while Leo was passing threw the Poseidon cabin, he saw Logan a little stressed. Maybe he had a nightmare or something, but Leo walked to the door and knocked quitly. There was no one else there since Logan was the only Poseidon child, but Leo still knocked quitly with an awkward expresion

(( LouLou, I really the nightmare! ^_^ Awesome. And now for Hercules, Um... I'm thinking for him to get lost in the Maze or... Oh or! I remember that creature that had the body of a dragon, hair like snakes and legs with snakes all over them, and a belt of animals that changes. I forgot her name, but she's working for Kronos, so maybe for her to have caught Hercules using Kronoses power, and has caught him. Okay, now I'm gonna make the a suggestion of the list for the people in the group. I'll post it on the front page, then you guys tell me what you think. I might be a little late, since me and my friend have a little trouble with a class tommorow, but I'll try to post it. Alright =) ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hikaru Kurosaki » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:02 am

(The list is up! :D And...you spelled my name terribly wrong. lol)
My sig's under construction. 'Nuff said.
Hikaru Kurosaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 am

(( Ops.... Sorry... I'll correct it :D ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 am

((my characters just have to sit on the sidelines? Jamie likes the dark places....she can help them through the maze...and half the fun is in not knowing what is going to happen next...))
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:08 pm

(( Sorry for not posting for a while! I was at Camp!:) LOL xD I've read the previous posts and I'll try filling in what I missed. I'll check out the list on the front page after this post:) Thaaaanks guys! and thank-you S. Wolf! Sooooo... Logan's dream is probably maybe a flashback from the past? He's just dodging it because Kampe ordered it against him? That could work, so I don't hafta fix up the dream^^
AND HAS ANYONE READ THE LOST HERO YET? JUST GIVE ME A THUMBS UP IF YA DID, BUT NO SPOILERS, I'M NOT DONE YET :P ))

Regal Quill
"Of course you can play, Julia." smiled Regal. "Capture the Flag is for everyone."
Then he turned to Luke. "Yes, she'll be staying in your cabin for the moment, Luke. She is undetermined. Make sure she gets dinner first, though."
He started clip-clopping away but then his eye caught Zack and Jamie sitting at the same table.
He sighed, then called out, "Zack? Please return back to your table. You're not a child of Hades, as Jamie is. Please go back to your original seating."

Jenna Wyndell-Marker
"Ummm..." said Jenna, looking at the two Apollo kids that were questioning her about Zack. "Yeah, I know him." she paused through her chicken. "Why?" she asked suspiciously. "And you'd better step away from our table, you don't want to get in trouble from Regal. You see? Zack's already in trouble because he's sitting with Jamie." she pointed to where Regal was calling out to Zack not to sit at Jamie's table. "We're not allowed to be at different tables except your own god or goddess's, remember?" she hissed.

Logan Ty Leven
Logan swiveled his head when all of a sudden a quiet knock came at the door.
Grumbling, he got up and opened the door halfway.
He found Leo there, standing awkwardly.
"Hi, Leo." said Logan, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Why did you come knocking?" He yawned, the dream still pulsing through his head.

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mardigraskit » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm

((Even though Im not on the list of campers,I was accepted.....so,yeah <3)

Sally was walkign towards ehr half brother,Luke. She spotted a new girl,. She stopped and huffed. "Hi."She looked around,and then went to the arena. Always time to practice. She thought.
Image Image Image
ImageImage

Image Image
Signature done by Caesar at her free signature shop.

ImageImageImageImage
Mardigraskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:34 pm

(( Ummm.... what does Maze-A and Maze-B mean? and, um, what are the Capture the Flag teams? And, um, if we're all going on quests, some should stay behind and guard, and usually three is a good number for number of people on a quest. ))

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:56 pm

(( I know, I just wanted more people to go since someone might get mad. And some people are staying behind i nthe camo, no worries. And Jaded, please stop. Please. I hate it when people do that, I just woke up, and I'm already very irratated. Don't make me do something I might regret later, please. I know I'm mean, but I'm tired, sleepy and cranky... :D ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me