Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

Postby Nightpool089 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 am

Alice A. R. Riddle

Alice got up from the Slytherin table and walked out of the Great Hall and decided to go to the Slytherin common room and read up on the spells, knowing she would have to return the book for running out of the library with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter Role-Play made by me:Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sort of start

thinking anything is possible

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:55 am

Draco;Tags;Open
Draco sighed, standing from the long wooded table sat in front of him, making sure the carrots in his long robe pockets were nowhere near noticeable. Silently he exited the great hall, strutting his way down the nearly empty corridor, sending sharp glares at a few 3rd year Hufflepuffs. Which in return made a fearful squeak before darting down the corridor and nearly falling on-top of each-other as they turned the corner. He sighed, shaking his head slightly with their ignorance as he turned the opposite corner of the corridor, leading him in the direction of the Slytherin dungeon. Though before he returned to the common room he turned another corner which lead him to the library.

Moony;tags;Open
Moony thought for a long while before deciding that she would test a hex out on one of the Slytherins. She slowly got up from her bed, flattening out the black and blue bedspread before exiting the dorm. With a mischievous grin plastered upon her face she exited the common room, making her way carefully to the library where she intended to look for a Slytherin to pull the prank on.

{May I take Harry over know??}
Image ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–š๐–˜ ~ ๐–๐–Š/๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:33 am

Alice A. R. Riddle

Alice walked around the corridors while going to the common room. She felt a little lonely and bored but she just kept walking around while she thought about different things. She sighed.
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Sure, Take him over. I feel like unless it is your OC, there should be two users per character, just not to hold up the rp
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:58 am

{I don't think that's a good idea, people could get really confused and I, myself, really don't like it when people control my characters.}
Draco;Tags; Harry
Draco had no idea why he was going to the library, but he debated that it was for his potions homework. As he entered he heard a slightly frustrated sigh from one of the tables near the corner. Draco let his eyes wander over to the table, his eyes filled with sorrow as he noticed who it actually was. Though before anyone noticed he sighed hiding his sorrow. He huffed, strutting up to Harry who seemed to be working on his potions essay. "Do you need help, Potter?" Draco hissed, crossing his arms across his chest.
Harry;Tags;Draco
Harry looked up seeing Draco, he'd still been confused by the scene that happened earlier that day. "N-I mean... Yeah I do, I don't remember how long your supposed to brew Veritiserum!" He huffed angerly, while running a hand thew his messy hair. He looked up at Draco, letting his green eyes focus on Draco's blue-gray eyes. Though he soon looked back to the old, discoloured parchment sat in front on him. He knew Hermione and Ron were probably looking for him but he would wait to explain everything to them, considering he had no idea how they would react.
Moony;Tags;Open
Moony let a mischievous grin move upon her face. As she entered the library she looked around, there really seemed to be any Slytherins in the library. Though there was one, but he wouldn't be easy to prank, Draco Malfoy, the only Slytherin who hasn't called her an annoying git. She shrugged and looked around one more time before giving up on that idea. She sighed slipping into a chair and resting her head on her hand.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 am

Mmm, Scarlett is open (because Ron is inactive)

Scarlett;;Tags: Open.
I needed to find Draco. To confide in. To get help.

NEW RULE: (Will post on first page)After two weeks of inactivity with no notice, I will put your character up for auction
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:24 am

Ron
I stood up, finished with my meal. "Of course. Let's go find Harry." I say, heading out of the dining room.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:41 am

Alice A. R. Riddle

Alice sat down in a dark corridor where no one would see her and silently cried at everything that happened before she left.

(Alice has a sister that she never met but she knows about because their almost twins and she can tell that their is someone connected to her and her parents told her. its kind of like her long lost sister, i might make her sister to but she looks different because of a charm placed on her)
(Adding in her sister)

Isabella Opal Daphne(Riddle)

Isabella sat down in front of the fire in one of the big comfy chairs in the Gryffindor common room. She sighed as the warmth of the fire rolled over her. She thought about her crushes dreamy green eyes and his jet black hair that she inched to touch whenever she saw him and smiled.
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:23 am

{Just thought I'd inform you that I will be going on a semi-hiatus because of family issues at the moment, so please do not put my characters up for taking. I will try my best to be on here as much as possible to reply/etc.}
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:41 am

K
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me