Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby soonyoung » Fri May 12, 2017 11:16 am

πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯
||Rosaline // Thulite Gem||Follower: Ezra||Lover: Onyx||Weapon: Chakram||Former Yellow Diamond Director||Tags: Citrine and Kali. ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    A small growl rumbled in his throat after watching Topaz scamper out of the door like the coward he was, "There is a chance that could happen..." Thulite said to Kali, a bit annoyed that he was too late to lay a punch against the Topaz's cheek. "Well at lest we've got time to think. Its obvious their here for the capsule, since they sent you." The flame gem glanced over at Kali and let a small huff fall from his lips. "Alright. I'm going to trust you aren't a spy I accused you of being. Sorry, its just after Emerald left I feel like I'm going to tip off the edge."

[short posts ugh. Sorry I'm @ school]
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 am

Topaz didn't see the punch coming. Before he made it off the porch, a heavy fist slammed onto his back and pushed the sharp spike deeper into his back. He didn't have a chance to say anything before he destabilized and disappeared into his gem with a bang. His gem was fine, landing on the wooden steps to the house.

The Rubies panicked from inside the Pod. The pilot Ruby flew over to the steps and used the Pod's tractor beam to grab Topaz's gem before anyone else could. They quickly brought his gem inside the pod and flew away in a panic. A few seconds later, the pod stopped and a black dot appeared above the ship. The dot shot upwards into the sky and the pod was dragged with it.

And with that, the intruders were gone as suddenly as they had appeared, back on their way to Homeworld.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Fri May 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Purple Sapphire/Female/Weapon:Scythe/Bisexual/Location: Coastline/Mood: Confused/ Tags: No-one.

The fusion felt as if someone was watching them. They turned around and spotted a red & blue figure. The fusion gave an awkward wave, but was preparing if this new stranger was going to attack them or not.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Fri May 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Citrine/ out the window/ with lots of glass

Citrine coughed a bit and stood up, feeling his face offhandedly and noting the cracks across it's surface. "Great...I've been at the wheel too long" He said as he slowly stumbled back into the building. "Thulite, I know this might not be the best time but I need immediate separation, I can't risk invalidating my experiment." He sat down on the couch and covered his shattered visage. "Citrine can't know about me, under any cost. It would ruin centuries of data and observations."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Dragon's Breath Fire Opel

||Red Jasper||Blue Jasper||Crystal Gem||Leader:
Purple
Diamond||Lover: Eachother||Weapon:
War Hammer||Hydrokinesis||Outside the Temple||Tags: Open

The Red and Blue fusion just gave a wave back, and removed their Visor, exposing the two different colored irises they had, they looking closely at her, trying to figure out who was in that specific fusion, they could've sworn they saw Purple Pearl's features, they decided not to say anything, and instead just continued walking
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Sat May 13, 2017 1:39 am

| Iolite | Location: On a clifftop | Mood: Slightly less terrified | Tags: Nobody |

The fight had ended, but Iolite was still feeling uneasy. She decided that she would go down to introduce herself, and hopefully not get shattered in the process. She hopped down from the cliff, grabbed onto a rock, and safely made her way down.
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat May 13, 2017 8:14 am

πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯
||Rosaline // Thulite Gem||Follower: Ezra||Lover: Onyx||Weapon: Chakram||Former Yellow Diamond Director||Tags: Citrine and Kali. ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    Thulite faced Citrine with a confused expression, he didn't really know what he was meant to say. What did he mean by; 'Citrine can't know about me'. The fiery gem just shrugged and went along with it, he had no idea what kind of experiment it may be but he knew that it was none of his business so he shouldn't ask. As for the separation, he thought of it as necessary. Hanging out in groups made them all an obvious and a easy target, going of as individuals would be less intimidating but they would still be able to hide more easily.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat May 13, 2017 6:00 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Topaz/Temple/Calming down
Amber dusted herself off and dropped the spike, she walked over to citrine and Thulite and looked at the object Thulite had been given. While waiting for them to finish their conversation.

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬€╬╣

Limestone//Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone's form returned to normal and she fell to the ground. She got up and went back outside to look at the now terrified moonstone. She smiled at them sympathetically. You had to see what I am eventually, a simple experiment, a half corrupted mistake.

╠╬€╬╣

ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:56 am

β—‡Purple "Viola" Diamondβ—‡

||Former HomeWorld Leader||Crystal Gem||Followers: Fire Opal, Purple Pearl|| Weapon: Destabilizer Sword||Inside the Temple||Tags: Open

(Sorry! I had to edit this cause I messed up my post!)

She sighed, seeing as the others were paying her no mind, she simply left the Temple, proceeding to stomp around elsewhere, hopefully out of people's way, she spotted Fire Opal interacting with some strange purple fusion, and planted herself down on a boulder, her head rested against her hand & with elbow on her knee, giving a heavy sigh of boredom, though she didn't blame the others, she knew they were busy, she just felt so...Useless...If Only I had gotten the Infection instead of that Emerald...

Dragon's Breath Fire Opel

||Red Jasper||Blue Jasper||Crystal Gem||Leader:
Purple
Diamond||Lover: Eachother||Weapon:
War Hammer||Hydrokinesis||On the Beach||Tags: Open

The fusion felt a tad nervous, being by themselves in the middle of a large empty landscape, they timidly looked towards their Diamond, and she gave a small nod, as if to say "Go on." They started to fast walk across the sandy beach, their bare toes gently kicking up sand as they did so, until they were completely by themselves, with only a few Gems at a very far distance. They took out their Battle Axe and Gauntlets, turning it into their War Hammer, and began to practice with it idly, mostly just for fun, but somewhat to train, in case they ever had to face something like Topaz alone. Pressing a tiny button on the handle of the weapon, and a long chain dropped from it, turning the Hammer into a mace, swinging it aroud like a lasso before throwing it, and it hit the ground fast and hard, burrying itself in the sand like an anchor, they smiled in self satisfaction, imaging that doing a large amount of damage, maybe not that much on a Topaz, but it was a start.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Mon May 15, 2017 4:07 am

-Eleven- wrote:
] Purple Sapphire/Female/Weapon:Scythe/Bisexual/Location: Coastline/Mood: Confused/ Tags: No-one.
( Yess! Somone else knows XD! If you want lolite can meet up with Purple Sapphire!)
( lets just pretend purple pearl was always purple sapphire XD

The Sapphire fusion twirled around her scythe-- she felt that these random battles were a distraction to much more important things. She brushed back a lock of her hair as her third eye glanced around anxiously- as if watching out for anyone or anything.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me