This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby startail;; » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Shelltoe/young adult/Berk/Nettal/tags Alexis
Shelltoe stood on his hind legs, flapping his wings and wagging his tail.
He looked at Lightningstrike in a playful manner and shot a playful flame for fire at herm

Nettal Bengerden/13/Berk/Shelltoe/tags Alexis
Nettal looked back at Shelltoe and Lightningstrike. ''don't you have any respect'' she laughed, she got up to look at Lightningstrike more closely, she was very pretty. ''your dragon is beautiful and respectful'' she looked at Shelltoe with a knowing face. Shelltoe exhaled some smoke in Nettas face.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Lightningstrike / Alexis / Tags: Shelltoe, Nettal

She shot the spikes out of her tail in a playful manner, being careful aiming to where none would hit Shelltoe.

Alexis / Lightningstrike / Tags: Shelltoe, Nettal

"Thank you," She looked at Lightningstrike. "Shelltoe seems to be well behaved as well. At least when he's around Lightningstrike... I don't know about when he's not though."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Shelltoe/young adult/Berk/Nettal/tags Alexis Lightningstrike
Shelltoe smirked at Nettal. He was enjoying himself and quickly lit his tail on fire. swiping it in Lightningstrike direction.
Nettal Bengerden/13/Berk/Shelltoe/tags Alexis Lightningstrike
Nettal laughed. She saw Lightningstrike shoot out tail spikes. ''wow'' she ran over to them, pulling a spike she looked at it ''these are so cool. i knew Natter could shoot these but up close they're bigger than i thought! ..can i keep it?''

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Alexis
"Yea sure. She cant use them again." She explained to her.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Chitania || Female || 19 || Crush: None || Location: Berk || Dragon: Midnight
Chitania shakes her head and she chuckles. "You don't seem to know about Timberjacks, Their wings are not easily torn like other dragons" She looks over at midnight. "Fire! keep it contained so we don't cook the dragon meals" She watches as Midnight breaths fire at the snow wraith, not entirely meaning to hurt it, more to scare it or knock it out. She turns to look at Eira again. "I think we might keep you here for possible questioning? Does that seem fair? In return, I won't hurt your dragon and you both leave unscathed and with a meal"
Midnight|| Male || Juvenile || Timberjack || Crush: None || Rider: Chitania
Midnight hears Chitania give the command of fire, and he blasts fire at the snow wraith, trying to scare or knock it out (More hoping to knock it out) as he shifts his weight on his tail that is keeping him balanced.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Eira Shah|Female|Dragon;; Ishild (Snow wraith)|With;; Chitania and Midnight

Eira scowled furiously. "This is blackmail," she hissed grumpily. "But I guess we have no choice, so fine. Can you let my dragon go now? She doesn't like feeling trapped." With a sigh, she gave in on the aggressive front. "Ishild, don't attack it!" she called out.

Ishild|Female|Snow wraith|Rider;; Eira|With;; Midnight

Ishild snarled as the fire blast hit her but backed away slightly. She heard her rider order her not to attack it and, reluctantly, followed the command.

Mistdrifter|Male|Silver phantom|Rider;; No one| With;; Shad

Mistdrifter tilted his head again, snorting curiously. He bent down and looked at the human's face. Maybe they were friends then. Not a hunter, obviously. He made a happy warbling noise, nudging the human playfully.
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:06 am

Shad smiles, and moves her hand for Lomos to come out, then hugs Mistdrifter's snout. "Hehe, you're a cutie, arent'cha?" Lomos crawls out behind her, and bows his head, being respectful.
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 am

Chitania || Female || 19 || Crush: None || Location: Berk || Dragon: Midnight
Chitania nods a little as she looks at midnight again, raising her hand. "That's enough midnight, we are taking her to the dragon cage for now.... do not harm her further" She nods at midnight and watches him for a moment before turning to Eria again, setting her down on the ground. Chitania nods a little. "Follow me and I will keep my word"

Midnight|| Male || Juvenile || Timberjack || Crush: None || Rider: Chitania
Midnight snorts as he hears his rider to stop attacking, nodding and he moves his wings back, tucking them in reluctantly before he spreads them again, making a low hissing, telling the snow wraith to follow him if he didn't wish for him or his trainer to be harmed.
Last edited by Faemyse on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:05 am

"You probably shouldn't stretch too much. You might feel some pain in your leg. But I'm sure a bit of pain never stopped you before." Raya said as she pet Stormchaser.

After devouring the fish Sirene looked up at Morlil. She was grateful and hoped he didn't mind her staying close to him.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:54 am

Eira Shah|Female|Dragon;; Ishild(Snow wraith)|With;; Chitania

Eira sighed unhappily, calling Ishild to her side. "I'm more comfortable with her," she muttered halfheartedly. Ishild lumbered in her direction and she reached out to pat the dragon, guiding her over to her. Ishild nudged her comfortingly as they walked after this....rude stranger.

Ishild|Female|Snow wraith|Rider;; Eira|With;; Chitania and Midnight

Ishild hissed his reluctant agreement then turning around and walking off.She heard Eira call her over and looked over and walking in the general direction of her voice. She wasn't entirely sure where her rider was before she felt a hand pat her side. Eira was the only one she allowed to touch her side. Ishild moved to the side, slowing down to walk beside her. She sensed her rider's unhappiness and nudged her comfortingly.

Mistdrifter|Male|Silver phantom|Rider;; None|With;; Shad and Lomos

Mistdrifter warbled happily at being called a "cutie" (he didn't completely understand what it meant but it sounded like a compliment), pulling his snout out of the human's grip gently. He watched as the new dragon crawled over and bowed his head. He bowed his head back in a sign of friendship.
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me