True Love ~Summer/Teen/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: True Love ~Summer/Teen/Romance RP~

Postby horsesareme101 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Trinity laughed "Dont worry nothing will happen to your precious clothes". Then she looked at them and said "So now that we are all here what do you guys want to do?". Even though she needed a tan she didnt really feel like doing it at the moment. I mean they had a thousand other funner things they could do.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Stella slapped Trinity playfully on the face. " They're not precious! They're just clothes! As long as you don't touch my high heels, we're fine!" She laughed, then closed her eyes and fell back onto the sand again. " I wanna tan.." She whined seriously, but yet jokingly.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Trinity laughed and shook her head. Then she said "We can tan some other time, lets play a sport or somthing" she said to her. Then a huge grin came over Trinitys face, she got up and grabbed a bucket that was laying in the sand. Then she ran down to the water filled the bucket up and then ran back up to them. Then she poured the bucket onto Stella and Tori, she laughed and then dropped the bucket and ran. Knowing she was in trouble.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Stella stuck up her hands, blocking most of the water. " HA!" She yelled off at Trinity, then returned to her tan. She looked over at Tori, " Stick up your hands before the water gets you, like I did," She said quickly. " Then..go after Trinity..she deserves it rather the water hit us or not.."
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my little bird » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 pm

"Hey!"Tori laughed, holding up her hands to block the water.She then got up and chased her.She caught up to her and tackled her to the ground,laughing.

James looked over at the girls,"I think my sisters out there."he said,squinting.
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Stella closed her eyes and lay back down, belly up. " Now back to my tan.." She mumbled to herself.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Trinity laughed and then got up, brushing the sand off her. "Alright you got me back" she said and then looked down the beach. Thats when she saw the three guys for the first time, one of them was cute. She smiled at them and then looked at Tori "Do you know who those guys are?" she asked her.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Stella got up ran over to them. " Ooh...guys?" She asked curiousl, looking up where Trinity was looking. " Ooh..Yum..." She said with a smile, looking at the boys, occaiosonally glancing over at the other girls.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my little bird » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Tori looked at them,"Hmm,I think I know one of em'."Tori replied.She stood up and waved at them,"Hi!"she called to them.
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 am

"Oh, man, I think they're looking at us!" Mako whispered excitedly. "SUP!" he yelled to the girls.
Akito laughed, and slapped Mako on the back. "You're funny," Then he turned to James. "Your actual sister? Which girl's your sister?"
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me