The Keeper(Mutant/Human RP)Took three days

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Keeper(Mutant/Human RP)Took three days

Postby horrorterror » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Curse set The Keeper down and growled at Masq. The Keeper slowly made her way to the wrecked car keeping an eye on the dog. She had a soft spot for animals but couldn't let it show.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Masq snarled and raised her hackles, only to hear that familiar whistle, and she became a puppy-like dog yet again, falling over herself with joy. But it wasn't the same, it was weak and disheartened, she quickly ignored the mutants and paraded towards the mangled metal and her human. Iri glared at a piece of glass in his shoulder as he checked to make sure his eyes were still intact. "Stupid HSAN." he grumbled as he tried to open the sprung door.

[ HSAN is a nerve disorder that means you can't feel pain, to clear things up. x3 Meaning you could likely shoot someone with HSAN in a non-fatal spot and they could get right back up. o.O ]
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:15 pm

The Keeper started to walk towards the car. She snapped at Iri,"Idiot! What were you doing outside? Are you suicidal?''
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Iri with his Chuck Norris-ish kicks finally opened the door, still poking at the glass imbedded in his skin as he glanced up at Keeper. "Maybe I am." he said calmly as his fingers gripped onto the foreign object and pulled at it, yanking it out and allowing it to drop to the ground as he turned around and started to look through the wreck for his sword. Masq sat quietly inbetween them, studying the lady with interest..
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:22 pm

The Keeper said,"I'm gonna go barf now. When I come back you better be gone.'' She walked off muttering something about boys wearing her patience thin.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:25 pm

"Good luck with that!" Iri called, glancing over his shoulder and giving her a thumbs up before exclaiming something similar to 'Ah-ha!' and 'Found it!' all in one. He pulled the rather large, yet conveniently light, sword out into the open, smiling to himself. He heaved it onto his shoulder, dull side down, before walking back towards the house with the wolfy mutant thing..
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:31 pm

The mutant had gotten it's hind leg caught in a snare and it kept on pulling making the wire go deeper. The Keeper saw this and ran over to the tiny mutant and started to remove the wire carefully.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Masq trotted through the garage door and returned to the turned over bin with all the dog food, unhappy because her meal had been interrupted. Iri quietly closed the door and went off in search of the bathroom to clean his wounds. "This is why I hated leaving Long Island." he muttered as he pulled off his shirt, grabbing the tube of anti-biotic ointment he had gotten from the First Aid Kit he had found under the counter.
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gatanitazul » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 am

((Sorry, I haven't been on in a while...))

Snow padded around, looking intently for the Keeper. She whimpered softly, and finally found her. Snow trotted happily over to the Keeper and said "I was looking all over for you!"
Gatanitazul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medusa1997 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:51 am

Ash scardly wondered around the run down houses. She checked everywhere searching for food she found none. Ash heard nosie around the next corner she slowed her pace and slid agasint the wall. She peaked over the wall to see a couple people and some other crazy animals She thought. Ash recinosed one of them she was the keeper. Ash's house was down that block but she didn't want to get hurt so she guietly tiptoed agaisnt the wall. Then suddenly taking of toward the corner. She stoped, pantting she looked over to see if anyone noticed her.
Last edited by medusa1997 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
medusa1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me