──────── the maze runner rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ──────── the maze runner rp

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:48 pm

『✹』 Nathaniel『✹』

Cook ♛ 17 ♛ Bisexual

==== ♛ ======== ♛ ========= ♛ ======== ♛ ========= ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ====
Tags: Anna, Bree ----> Bree

Nate kept the lively smile as he laced his own pinky around her smaller, more delicate one and kissed the opposite end of his hand. The action foreign but also familiar, it happened like muscle memory. He blinked, pausing for a moment before undoing their intertwined fingers. He didn't remember learning the motion but it was definitely something his body was used to doing. Odd how some bits and pieces came flooding back at random times.

His time in the box came to the forefront of his mind, playing like a video recording. When he opened his eyes it was still pitch black, he was shoved between two crates of sorts. He tried to focus his eyes but couldn't, the room stayed black. Then he started hearing noises, a vibrating rumble, a deep moo. Then all the sudden creaks before a lurch came and he was moving. His head slammed against something hard, something metal. His eyes were going in and out of focus. He couldn't remember anything. His mind was almost blank, almost, all he could think of was terror. The feeling of being lifted up to who knows where with nothing but a pulsating feeling at the back of his head. He kept blinking in and out of consciousness, he caught glimpses of horrible monsters that he now knew were pigs and cows. At some point he must have completely blacked out cause next thing he knew he had beady eyes of a group of people staring down at him and he shoved himself into the farthest corner of the box and wouldn't let anyone touch him. He stayed in the box for days before they forcibly removed him putting him into their jail of sorts. Now he knew it was because the box needed to go back down but wouldn't if he was inside of it.

The touch from Bree helped him come back to reality in time to see Anna mouth thank you plates in hand. He wondered when that happened, he gave the girl a nod before she left the kitchen to help with the box. He squeezed Bree's hand gently in thanks. As Anna and Leo left he turned around to "take inventory" He needed the moment to fully recollect himself past his brief on the spot recovery of his playful comment. "You noticed didn't you? It's not the first time it's happened, it happens every time that alarm for the box goes off." A pause as he wiped his hands on his pants, they were clammy. "Every time" He whispered to himself. He turned back around to Bree giving her a smile "I'll be ok... I promise." He moved from behind the stove closer to Bree and engulfed her in a hug. "Thank you for worrying." He said softly as his hand rubbed her back. The motion was meant to comfort the recipient of the hug but it managed to comfort him as well. He released her before pushing the plate of eggs he gave her closer "Eat before you go out, we both know you won't have much time once they get the supplies and greenie out of the box."

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:46 pm

Isabell
Tags: Brooks, Anna Location:Box

Isa kept her gaze to the ground, despite her-she didn't know. Curiosity? That definitely sounded too positive-to see where she was. She needed time to collect her thoughts.
If she could manage. In all honesty, she was terrified to look around her. Surely it was nothing bad and would appear quite normal, but it would solidify her situation was real and she wanted to delay that.
She didn't know how she felt about the contact of his hand on her shoulder. A part of her wanted to shove it off, a reaction to the panic/dread that was once again threatening to consume. The other part just assumed there were more things to worry about.

Her head shot up at his words and she met his eyes, hoping her eyes didn't betray her emotions. "M-most?" His reply seemed guarded to her. Her thoughts jumped from what that could imply, to the weird emptiness in her memories, what type of memories she was missing.
She shut her eyes, "Hungry? There's absolutely no way I could stomach anything after that rollercoaster."Rollercoaster. it was strange, she knew what the said object was, but had no memories.. attached. "A bit sore.." probably more than just a bit but she wasn't sure if she'd want to communicate that just yet."Definitely thirsty. Very." The mention of water made her realize just how parched her throat was. It would probably help quite a bit with the headache as well.

She thought a moment. "Isabelle." she said quietly. But something about that felt off. She knew it was her name but felt that wasn't what she always went by, she tilted her head,"" "But.. call me Isa." she shrugged slightly.
"Brooks and Anna." she repeated softly. Technically, the first people she could remember meeting. A weirdly phrased thought.
She took a deep breath, deciding when she opened her eyes, she would look around. Face it.
Her eyes widened, and she took a stumbling step back, away from Brooks. She gave a slow spin.
Walls. Surrounding them.
She didn't care about the sight of the Homestead, or the Blood House. The only thing she could take in was the thing she couldn't begin to understand.
But, each side had a gaping hole in the middle, a way out? Why hadn't anybody here gone? They and the others here clearly had made the inside their home. What was out there? If her memories were intact would it make more sense?
She grasped the hair on the top of her head and twisted it in agitation. "W-what the hell? What's going..." her breath was starting to speed up, she could feel her eyes starting to water.
She tried taking another deep breath, tried to calm down.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kellybelly1403 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 am

FREYJA
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 | 𝟷𝟾𝚢 | 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛 | 𝙰𝚌𝚎/𝙱𝚒 | 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Woods -> Box | 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: Isa, Brooks, Anna | 𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚂: Open

Pressure devoured the girl's head, so much so that the brunette couldn’t hear the scraping metal. Not to mention the black void that surrounded the girl. Was her eyes open or closed? She couldn’t tell, at least not until the blinding light came through the bars. Shielding her eyes, she slowly stood up, muscles aching. Where was she? Who was she? It was all a daze. Confusion, fear. It was all overwhelming. Too overwhelming. The girl stumbled back, losing her balance, but before falling, something, someone grabbed her.

“Woah now. I got you ”

His voice was soft, friendly. It was…comforting. But for whatever reason, the girl freaked. “Hei! Slapp av! Slipp meg!” (Hey! Back off! Let go of me!) She screamed in fear. That’s how it would be for the next three years. Her fellow gladers offering help, and in response Freyja would freak. The girl never knew why. It wasn’t like she could trace back her trauma, not now anyway, but because of her faults, the girl would cost the relationships with her now new family.

This was her twenty-fifth time hearing the box, and it was always the same. Scared, confused teens without memory. Some were shy, some were outgoing, but almost all the Greenies fit right in. There were of course some troubled Greenies, one being Freyja, but besides that, everyone got along, and treated each other like family, even despite the differences.

The girl headed out once she heard the metal, even though Freyja knew she wouldn’t be interracking much with the Greenie, mind you the group, but she knew how important this day was, but before she could meet up with the group, Freyja had to make a quick stop.

Once she made it to her hammock, the Slicer looked around for Gladers, hoping no one would see her, before grabbing her bag. Now what she was doing wasn't forbidden, but the girl was embarrassed, if anyone found out they would all look at her differently. Opening her bag, she carefully placed the flower Brooks had given her in the bag. No one knew about her bag, but for years she has been collecting small mementos. Little reminders to keep her going. She quickly put her bag away and headed over to the box, there she saw Brooks and Anna, and what looks like the Greenie. Her hair was dark, skin was fair, with a petite frame. She was pretty. Freyja stood in the distance, arms crossed, watching as the two Gladers helped her.

. . . . .

BREE
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 | 𝟷𝟽𝚢 | 𝙼𝚎𝚍-𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 | 𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘 | 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Kitchen| 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: tags| 𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚂: Nate

The little action between their promises, grew her smile. It was little things like that between friends that she cherished. Small meaningful gestures, or nicknames meant the world for her, especially when they are just between two people. Bree always thought that those bring friendships closer. The only downside is the pressure on making a nickname. Bree always had trouble coming up with them. Overthinking on whether her friends like the name given or not, what suits them, and why that specific nickname. There were so many parts to nicknames, at least in the Blonde’s eyes.

With her brows curled slightly, in worry, Bree pressed her lips together and nodded in response to his thanks. She completely understood what he was going through, not just arriving in the box, but the silent panic attack. Not only does her empathy help with it, but she too gets them. They engulf your body with fear and worry, causing total paralysis. Not only can you not speak, you can’t hear the people around you either. As if you are trapped in a box, completely numb to the outside world. They are a scary feeling, something that no one should go through. Bree was almost positive that every Glader suffered from them, whether they last a few seconds, or a few hours. These attacks were a given with what these kids have to go through.

The Med-Jack gave Nate space as he walked, allowing him to breathe. His question caught her attention, although it wasn’t a surprise he asked, just more so how he asked it. Almost as if he was ashamed of his episode, and even more so that someone else caught it. As if he felt it as a burden. A burden he didn’t want to share. Bree knew too well of that feeling. She listened carefully to what the boy was sharing. *Everytime* she replayed in her head. She felt for the boy, she herself has only had a few episodes within the year she was here and she felt off for the rest of the day. But if he has an episode once a month, not to mention the possible other episodes he might have, that means he has had at least eighteen silent panic attacks since he’s been here. One of them being Bree’s fault. The girl caught her breath for a moment at the thought of hurting one of her friends. But before she could linger on that thought for too long, he brought her back with his promise, which soon turned into a hug. “I know…and you better keep that promise.” she said softly, hugging him back, releasing tension she didn’t even know was there. “It’s my job to worry.” She smiled as he released her, raising her pinky once more to the boy, finishing the promise from moments ago.

At Nate’s comment, the girl picked up the fork that was placed neatly on the plate in front of her. “I know I know, ” she whined, adding a laugh at the end. He was right though, she barely had anytime, well she liked to think that. Bree overworked herself, causing her not to have time, and having Nate tell her, allowed her to temporarily break out of that spell. Taking the first bite, the girl was in heaven. The flavours mixed so well together. “Holy…Nate this is amazing.” She said quickly, before shoving more eggs in her mouth.
kellybelly1403

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b [006]

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:53 am

────── 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 x────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    he/himtrackhoelocation: boxmentions: --> tags: isa, anna
    The Greenie was becoming paler and paler by the second. This was a common occurrence, the flushed cheeks; the darting of the eyes; the endless questions, always regarding the thick, intimidating walls that bordered them in. If Brooks hadn't fainted less than three minutes after escaping the Box, he probably would have asked a dozen questions as well. She didn't sway beneath him, but the look on her face definitely suggested she wasn't one hundred percent. No duh, his inner voice (inner common sense, more like) cavilled, Who knows how long she was forced in that squishy box for?

"Okay," he continued, removing his hands from her shoulders. He patted them once, synchronously, then stepped back and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Do you want to take a seat or something? Are you feeling shaky?" His dark eyes darted to his left, then he shifted the position of his body in order to get a better glimpse of the kitchen. Even from where he was standing, Brooks could make out a few shadowy figures in the distance. Nobody budged. "Anna, do you want to fetch water for our new friend here?" he asked, whipping back around to face the Med-Jack. "Or I can." He didn't suggest bringing their new companion along. The kitchen was always a good five or so degrees warmer than the rest of the Glade, and since they had just finished cooking, it was undoubtedly steamy in there. He was no expert when it came to health and safety, that was a Med-Jack's job, but something told him that taking the girl into a hot place wasn't the best thing to do. Especially not with so many people crowding that general area; he didn't need her to get too overwhelmed quite yet.

He was delightfully surprised when she gave her name to the two of them. "Isa," he echoed. "I like that, it's pretty." She had received it so quickly... Perhaps that meant good things for her in the future. Would she remember things more quickly? Memories seemed limited, though; Brooks concluded that everyone knew relatively the same amount as another, even if the topics weren't identical.

Brooks glanced over his shoulder once again. The more he thought about it, the more relieved he felt; having dozens of people certainly wouldn't help the poor girl. When he turned back, she certainly looked like her legs would give out from under her at any second. "Sit," he insisted, "before you pass out. Water's coming." He paused, then took a seat on the pavement, hoping it would encourage her to do the same. "You're in what we call the Glade," he informed her. "Our home. The confusion, worry, all that... Completely normal. It's a lot to take in. We don't know how we got here, we don't know where that box comes from. But it doesn't go back down with anyone in it, so we made ourselves comfortable here. You'll meet the other Gladers later; sometimes it's better to introduce them after you've settled in a bit more. They can be a bit... much. Aren't we all, though?" His eyes danced with laughter, although he fell back into a rather serious state upon taking another look at her. "We're all family to one another here. You're safe in the Glade, I promise. The walls are always intimidating, but after a while, they'll grow on you. It's pretty cool to watch the sun rise over them. They keep the farm animals from running away; they break out of their pens way too often. How're you feeling? Still a bit off? We can get a hammock set up, if you wanted to lay down or something."
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:05 am

. 𝐀 𝐧 𝐧 𝐚

Tags: brooks, isabell, nate, bree
Mentions:

Anna watched as Brook pulled the girl out from the box, gently steadying her with his hands. She went and picked up the plate of food - only to rest it back down with her comment on loss of appetite. Anna knew that feeling all too well. In fact, when she first came up, she couldn’t stomach anything for the next few days. Her trauma from the box definitely took a mental toll on her. The girl couldn’t help but smile at her friend - it was always so funny watching his reactions with Greenies. He’d practically asked all the important questions. “Nice to meet you Isa - Yes, I’m Anna and,” Anna pointed at Brooks,“he’s Brooks - just so you don’t get us mixed up.” She chuckled. She was surprised at how calm the Greenie was, yes, she was a bit unsettled- but not nearly as bad as the others. Anna nodded as he answered all the questions. “Don’t worry, you’ll work up an appetite later - our cook is exceptionally talented.” She said, still wearing a smile. “Yeah, you do seem a bit dehydrated - I’ll quickly go fetch some for you,” the girl gestured towards the shady line of trees, “Just sit here with Brooks and he’ll explain everything, but after some water I think we need to move you under some shade.” She added, “I wouldn’t want any fainting Greenies, now would I?” Hopefully Isa did know she was being sarcastic - but Isa seemed alright for now, healthy. “Oh, I might just want to check on you in the Medhut,” she pointed at the structure, “Just to make sure you’re alright - but we don’t need to stress that right now.” It relieved Anna that the girl trusted them - when they don’t, it just causes chaos. “Okay, I’ll be back with your water.” With that, she set off to the kitchen yet again.

It really was hot out today. But, when was it never hot? Everyday was just hot and humid. Occasionally it did rain, but rarely. She opened the door, seeing Nate and Bree,
“Hi again, just grabbing some water for our Greenie.” Anna grabbed a cup and slowly filled it with water at the sink - extremely low water pressure was common in the glade. “It's a girl, her name’s Isabell. She seems alright, apart from being slightly dehydrated. But we can properly check her a bit later.” Finally, she turned off the tap and made her way to the door, “Okay, I’ll see you a bit later.” She gave them both a smile and headed out, back to the Box. For some reason, the walk seemed shorter. Isa was still there, sitting with Brooks. “Water delivery,” Anna handed it to her and sat down next to Brooks.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:33 am

Isabell
Tags: Brooks, Anna Location:Box

"Nice to meet you," the statement was genuine but with a questioning undertone.
The walls. Safe? So all the inhabitants of 'The Glade' or whatever had just been living peacaeably for however many years? She didn't know what to feel.
She wanted out. But at the same time, with her missing memories she couldn't really know whether or not her 'other' life was any better. Why? What were the choices she made that led to this? Her mind was going crazy, not knowing whether or not it should accept this scenario or demand the trick to be over.
Family to one another. Would she be able to fit in? Would she spend the whole time here? Wouldn't they run out of room eventually?
She closed her eyes once again and took a deep breath, banishing all the questioning thoughts. They weren't helping anything. They could wait.
Easier said than done, the anxiety/panic still rested in her chest, threatening to bubble up if she dwelled on it too long.
She smiled at Anna and took the water gratefully. Seeing and tasting it made her realize how thirsty she actually was, and it took all her willpower not to chug it down.
The last thing she felt like doing was laying down. She wanted to learn more about this place, so she shook her head. "No, I don't think I'm in the mood to rest," she said. "But thank you." she smiled again.
She studied the two, they seemed very comfortable with each other. Were they in a relationship? Was such a thing common here?
"So.. does everyone usuaully get along? How many ofy ou are there?"
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me