🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Scores

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 🏺 The 22nd Hunger Games ➵ Training Day

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Lil Monroe//District 3//Male//Center of the room//Tagged: Mallory & Alec

Lil immediately lit up, becoming extremely delighted by Mallory’s suggestion. “Thank you and yes! That would be so much fun!” He exclaimed, flapping his hands in excitement. They could go to so many stations together. Now that there were two of them, they would be able to complete stations a lot quicker! That meant they would have more time to check out all the other ones. Lil wouldn’t have to miss out on all the other stations and only focus on one, he could experience so much now. This was so exciting! Better yet, it was exhilarating!
“Awww, maybe! I wouldn’t bet on it though.” He was flattered by Mal’s comment but he didn’t expect himself to have a good chance at winning. There were too many things at play here. Twenty-four different tributes, mutts, the arena, its locations and weather, possible lack of food, etc. Even before taking in mind the fact that some of the other tributes had more fighting experience, he didn’t seem to stand much of a chance. He was smart, sure. And there was that famous saying “The pen is mightier than the sword”, but intelligence and words can’t always shield you from an oncoming weapon. That didn’t mean he wouldn’t try to enjoy his time though! He might have a high chance of dying and his death may or may not be horrible, but he would still try to make the best of it. Being constantly pessimistic and moping around in the arena wouldn’t do him any good! He was in a death game, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t have some fun.
Lil couldn’t help but cringe as the blood continued to drip out of the tribute’s nose. He couldn’t stand it, he definitely had to go get them some tissues. As soon as Mal mentioned the first aid station, he booked it, heading directly towards the station. He wasn’t really sure what he needed. He had never had a broken nose before, nor had he ever researched what to do if he had one. Maybe gauze? It looked like it could probably absorb blood. He grabbed it and quickly speed-walked back towards the bleeding tribute. “Here.” He handed the gauze over. “Maybe try using that for the blood? Also try not to lean your head back or anything! The nose and throat are connected, aren’t they? You might accidentally swallow blood.”
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:50 am

Willow Merino District Eight Tribute The Edgelord
Tagged: Thora, Jessamine
Mood: Excited

"Thora, you're a genius!" Willow shouted. "We can spread the apocalypse together, striking them down and burning them to a crisp. Come here, now," Willow giggled. "Even though the technique is caveman-like, it'll work when you're in a pinch." She grabbed a small knife and began sharpening the tip of a large stick, creating a sharp point, gently tapping it on her hand, making sure it worked. "It'll hurt when you're falling 6 feet into the ground, heehee. Just like the height that they bury you at." Willow grabbed two of the sticks she made and bound them with a bit of stray twine. "It can make a weapon too. Watch this," she boomed, as she swung the jumble of sharp sticks at a dummy, lodging itself into the cloth. "All you really need is fire, and just like wood, human bodies are equally fine kindling. We'll have fire to destroy the whole arena."

Alec Conchioin District Ten Tribute The Caretaker
Tagged: Mallory, Lil
Mood: Grateful

"I only met you just now, and you're wanting to help me? My, you're too sweet," Alec said with a smile, stuffing gauze in their nose to close the wound, leaning forward. "I'm Alec from Ten. It's a pleasure to meet you two. Your shelter looks amazing," they added, staring at the blurry heap of color. "Sorry, I lost my glasses, but hopefully the Capitol can provide contacts. Mine are broken beyond repair, unfortunately." He pointed to what he thought was a stick, and added, "I enjoy crafting. Maybe you could create a spear from it?"
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:35 pm

Thora Donner District Nine Tribute The Loudmouth
Tagged: A BEAUTIFUL ARSONIST.
Thora laughed even harder at the suggestion, then leaned in to watch Willow practice her atrocities. Her performance completely shattered the arrogant District Three girl's impression that most District Eights were cotton brained fools. In fact, if Eight could produce tributes as evilly intelligent as Willow, maybe they could help usher in the apocalypse when Thora broke out of the arena with her new girlf- what?
"THIS IS FAR FROM CAVEMAN-LIKE." Thora smiled, crossing her arms as a smile of approval lit up her face. "HOWEVER, WHEN WE DESTROY THE ARENA AND BREAK OUT TO RAZE ALL OF PANEM, IT WILL BE OUR ENEMIES BEING SET BACK TO CAVEMAN TIMES. EVEN THE PRESIDENT WILL HIDE IN FEAR FROM US IN A CAVE. SO, THE TRIBUTES WE FACE WILL BE NO ISSUE."
She picked up one of the sharp sticks and snapped it in half, making passive aggressive eye contact with the District Twelve male passing by. He let out a squeak of fear and ran off. Probably crying for his mom or something.
"OUR ALLIANCE IS ALREADY SUPERIOR TO THE CAREERS. THEY HAVE NUMBERS, BUT THEY ARE NOT NEARLY AS INTIMIDATING AS WE ARE," Thora boasted. "HORRIBLE DEATHS WILL GET US MORE SCREEN TIME AND SPONSORS, MEANWHILE THE CAREERS ARE TOO COWARDLY TO HEAR A FEW SCREAMS SO THEY REFUSE TO TORTURE. IT JUST MEANS WE WILL STEAL THE SHOW FROM THEM."

Ace Harvard District Nine Tribute The Overzealous Vigilante
Tagged: Them.
Ace tried to smirk back in a way that one-upped their previous arrogance, which didn't work. It just made their face look stupid. "I'm not going to 'run along' just because a high and mighty Career tells me to. I'd rather die than follow your orders, bootlicker," they snapped at Olivia just to be rude. There was really no reason... Ace just felt like being a jerk today and Careers were always an acceptable target. It was so easy to hate them even if any of these individual Careers hadn't done anything yet. Right.
It wasn't like Olivia was super fun to interact with or anything.
"And there's no point resisting your charms when you clearly have too many," Ace laughed. Wait, that wasn't right. "I mean... when you clearly don't have any."
Now embarrassed, the Career hater slunk away to hide somewhere before lunch began.

Jessamine Kelda District Two Career 'Kill them with Kindness'
Tagged: Careers
Jessamine snuggled into Allessandra's arms like a baby chick nestling up to its mother's feathers. Here it was warm, here she didn't have to worry about anything at all. Then Lexie tilted her head up with words of encouragement, eliciting a bright smile from the formerly upset Career. It only got better when Sorrel joined the hug with his own support. All the worries from earlier were wiped away as Jessamine's face lit up in delight, but she couldn't find the right words to express her joy so instead she crossed her arms over her chest - sign language for 'I love you' and also the District Two gesture of respect.
"Thanks! I think I'm ready to take my turn now," Jessamine finally said. "I'm glad that you're here with me. You are also the best thing that happened to me," the words felt foreign in her mouth since she'd never spoken the phrase before, but the sentiment behind it was true.

"Good job, Liv!" Jessamine cheered once her partner descended from the gauntlets. "And I think you're right. Vultures don't hunt and attack other animals. They just kinda clean up, take care of things." She carved her name into the plaque with sharp strokes of the knife. Then, with a running start, she ran to the first platform and leapt up to take her turn.
Jessamine tilted her head as a thought hit her. "Hold on, that sounds like a good thing. And kinda familiar too?"
Deciding not to dwell on it further, Jessamine leapt onto the second platform. Her awkward gait must've attracted the trainers' attention because they doubled their efforts on trying to knock her off, only to fail when Jessamine didn't even react to the blows. She just plucked one of the clubs out of the trainer's hand and threw it back. The other smacked her in the side, but Jessamine was barely winded as she leapt to the final platform.
"That was fun!" Jessamine laughed, then noticed she'd apparently knocked one of the trainers across the floor with his own club. He gave an awkward wave like 'it's okay!' and dusted himself off. Whoops... laughing sheepishly, Jessamine jumped down and slunk back to her allies. "But maybe I shouldn't do that again."

(NPCing Lysander. I'll be working on the plaque, it should be up tomorrow and we can timeskip to lunch ASAP!)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:25 am

Willow Merino District Eight Tribute The Edgelord
Tagged: Thora, Quince
Mood: Excited

Willow smirked at the thunderous tribute. "When we kill those Careers, we'll have the bonus treat of getting their weapons. Also known as the ability to set more traps," Willow continued. "Our enemies are nothing but feeble cavemen, no, more like monkeys. Primal, prehistoric monkeys who can't walk or talk normally." She glared at the tribute from Eleven. It seemed he had the audacity to approach the two of them, but scampered away like a mouse. He even squeaked too. "Hey, Rat Boy, what's your problem? Are you scared?" Willow sneered in between laughs. "I won't even need a mouse trap to kill you, and you're not going to get the cheese." Willow flipped her hair and focused on Thora once again. "That kid," Willow whispered, "I look forward to bludgeoning him in the cornucopia."
Last edited by felid on Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:26 am

(I MESSED UP I THOUGHT QUINCE WAS D12)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:19 pm

Lil Monroe//District 3//Male//Center of the room//Tagged: Mallory & Alec

“Awwwww, thank you! We’re happy to help. ” Lil replied, glad that Alec’s nose wasn’t dripping with blood anymore. “Aw, thank you! …Again! It’s nice to meet you too. I’m Lil, from district 3! Also this is Mal!” He pointed over to Mallory, though Alec probably couldn’t see her or him. They probably looked like random blobs to poor Alec. “I hope they do too!” He nodded in agreement. “It would just be unfair for them to leave you without any contacts.” That was a disadvantage no one deserved. It would just be unfair and extremely infuriating! They were all being sent to die, the least the Capitol could do was make sure no one walked in with any extreme disadvantages. It was just so rude to have a tribute walk in blind, literally! Great, now Lil was getting frustrated just thinking about it!
He decided to try out Alec’s suggestion in an attempt to distract himself. “Oh, sure! That sti- ah.” He glanced over to where they had been pointing, only to find that it was already a spear. He couldn’t make a spear out of a spear! …Or could he? What would that make the weapon though? A spear-spear? Just a spear? Has anyone ever made a spear out of a spear? The questions could wait! He had to tell Alec that it wasn’t a stick first!
“Oh, um, that’s already a spear!”
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:34 pm

Olivia 'Liv' Bright | District 2 | Location: Gauntlets| Tags: Careers + Ace|
Liv looked happy as her allies congratulated her on her run on the Gauntlets. Without hesitation, she accepted Allessandra's congratulatory hug. She grinned at Sorrel's thumbs-up, and at Jessamine's cheer. She also looked pleased with the confirmation that she was right about vultures. Even if the metaphor could work, from Jessamine's description it was hardly an insult. "So the Career-hater messed up their metaphors, and apparently they think I'm charming." She had been listening to their response, even if she pretended not to be. "Hopefully, they'll realise how much they showed themselves up, and quit bothering us. "
As Jessamine headed up to the Gauntlets, Liv kept one eye on her district partner's progress whilst she headed over to put her initials on the plaque. Carefully she carved a strong and clear, 'OB' before moving her other hand up towards the top left where the initials 'sb' were carved. She placed her palm over the scratched wood, silently vowing to herself once again that not only would she match up to her family's legacy but that she would supercede it.
With her initials added to the many Careers' that came before she returned to watched Jessamine complete the Gauntlets and head back over. "You did incredibly. Throwing the club was unconventional and perfect." It was her turn to give congratulatory hugs, and she wrapped her arms around the taller girl and gave her a quick squeeze.

🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏺🌿Six, 🕸 Five

Postby Runnersback » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:01 am

Sorrel Baxter • D1 • “For Sparta!! Or not…” •
↳ Location:Guantlets ↳ Tags: Careers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sorrel smiled at the district two sign for I love you and looked away so the career pack wouldn’t see his face turn a mushy blushy pink. “Bright’s right on many things, and you did wonderful Jessamine! You really showed that trainer the good ol’ what for.” He said looking at the small pack with a grin on his face. Sorrel held out his hand for the knife and took the knife from Jessamine gently, “I’ll think I’ll go now, get it over with.” Baxter laughed.
Sorrel walked over to plaque finally spit free after a trainer had wiped it so the first career from there games could sign. He quickly etched his initials and a small smiley face. This was probably the last time that he would ever be truly happy in the games aside from a small moments here and there. He gently rested the knife under the plaque for the remaining careers who hadn’t ran yet to go up and grab it before walking up to the mat.

Sorrel shook out his shoulders before shifting his head left and then right once more to pop his neck. He sucked in a deep breath before hurtling towards the first platform. His gait was strong and his form was almost perfect till… till the trainer Jess had whacked had accidentally whacked his ankle making him roll it and miss the last platform. Sorrel ended up falling between them his upper body landing on what padding was there as his legs slapped out of the padded area especially his ankle. The career from one sharply bit his tongue at throbbing pain but he couldn’t keep his tongue silent. Sorrel hoarsely hollered through gritted teeth, “Blade-damned atrocious maggot! What are you, a hard wired mother of krakens?!?! Stop inhaling battery acid and living out your scrap yard dreams, you dead leaf, loose stitch, crow!!! Eat manure, you bloody Canary.” Sorrel wasn’t really yelling at the trainer he was more yelling at the pain of his bruised ankle.

He roughly sat up and stretched his leg out before getting his balance then standing up with a frown and limping off the mat. Sorrel didn’t care that he just fell in front of the hall or screwed up a perfect run. He was just worried about how this was going to affect him over the next few days. Sorrel walked back to the others and flopped down with a sigh. He took the ice bag from a random trainer and grumbled a thank you before putting it on his ankle. Well the smile sure did last a while, didn’t it?
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤ v, ♬ v, ✿ iv

Postby Zyn » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:59 am

คɭɭєรรคภ๔гค คгเՇเ
District 1 || Career || Female || Eighteen || The Paladin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❤ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxThe Gauntlets
❤ Tags: Sorrel, Olivia, Jessamine
❤ Mood: Excited, Cheerful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Allessandra beamed at Sorrel's words and then nodded enthusiastically to Jessamine. "He is right you know! Getting your letters are the best thing and I can't imagine going into the arena without you by my side" she added. A warm laugh burst from her lips at the mention of vultures and that strange tribute who had called them such. When Jessamine said it, it didn't sound like such a bad thing. Cleaning up and taking care of things was kind of a career thing to do. It didn't even cross her mind how that could be taken the wrong way. Instead her warm gaze followed Jessamine as the district two career leaped onto the second platform. Her friends gait was slightly awkward but powerful, something the two of them shared. She cheered loudly as Jessamine leaped down from the platform and slunk back to their side. Olivia got to Jessamine first, hugging their district partner. As soon as Olivia released Jessamine she flung her arms around them, pulling her into yet another hug. She let go as Sorrel slipped away from them and leaped onto the platform and began a solid run of the course. That is until one of the trainers whacked his ankle causing her district partner to miss the last platform and tumbled to the floor bellow. As the slapping noise she winced and almost rushed to his side but help back.

She waited until he was back by her side to fling her arms around him. "You did well, if that trainer hadn't whacked your ankle you would have gotten a perfect run" she huffed. Then she pulled back and straightened. In a few strides she was in front of the course. The sooner she got it over with the sooner she could help Sorrel with his ankle. With a powerful leap she landed on the first platform and took off. Each leap seemed effortless, though she was remarkably slower than the other careers. She didn't have the dexterity to dodge the clubs but it hardly mattered since they glanced off her and didn't faze the tall career at all. In fact if it wasn't for her two left feet she would have made it through the course with ease. Sadly her less than stellar dexterity had her tripping on the second to last platform and tumbling to the ground below. She landed awkwardly and rolled her feet. Thankfully she hadn't been injured so she was able to rush to the plaque to sign, two A's roughly carved, before making her way back to Sorrel's side.
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝒜𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝒲𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
District 6 || Tribute || Female || Fifteen || The Bard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♬ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxFirst Aid Station
♬ Tags: Blanche
♬ Mood: Curious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aaria was pleased to see that her little remark had been rewarded with a snicker from Blanche. The giddy excitement that accompanied the other tributes next words should have unnerved her but it didn't. She had seen the way careers got about their weapons, and she had also seen the ease at which Abbadon from the previous year had wielded his weapon. It was her conclusion that maybe district nine became attached to weapons like the careers got attached to theirs. Following after Blanche, at a much slower and more casual pace mind you, she barely reacted to the excitement rolling off of her ally. Within moment they were standing in front of the weapons station with a variety of small weapons on hand. Aaria's fingers, delicate and unused to the rough training that came with fighting, ghosted over the weapons on display. With their sharp edges and gleaming silver blades she couldn't help but picture scalpels instead of weapons. Things to assist her in healing rather than causing harm. Perhaps it was just how her mind worked, that she saw tools to heal instead instruments to cause harm. "What is your favorite weapon to use?"
xxxxxxxxxxx
ᗰᗩᒪᒪOᖇY ᒪEᖴEᗷᐯᖇE
District 11 || Tribute || Female || Fourteen || The Clumsy Maid

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✿ Location: Training Room
xxxxxxxxxxxCenter of the room
✿ Tags: Lil & Alec
✿ Mood: Grateful, Surprised

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mallory grinned wildly at the excitement that rolled off of Lil. It was contagious and she couldn't help but feel that same excitement flow through her own limbs. "Well I would bet on it! Being smart in an important part of the Hunger Games" she chirped. It was true some of the smartest tributes in her mind had been the ones to make it to the end of the games. Kritanta of the previous year had seemed pretty smart to her, the career training had been the cherry on top for the district two victor. As Alec stuffed the gauze that Lil had so kindly retrieved she couldn't help but wince at the sight of the blood. Her gaze flicked in the direction of that Alec pointed in and tilted her head in confusion. The item that Alec had noticed was already the item that they were suggesting they turn it into. Thankfully Lil spoke up to point that out and in the nicest way possible. Her gaze flickered between Lil, Alec and then spear and then to the shelter that Lil had been working on. "I'm going to go work a little on your shelter, it looks super cool and I might learn something from it" she announced cheerfully and bounded over to the shelter, crouching to peer at it.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Training Scores

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:30 pm

Training Scores
8:55 PM

Two days later, the final session in the Training Centre has reached its close. Each tribute returns to their quarters, joined by only their district partner. Dinner that night crawls by at an agonizing pace. Only one thing weighs on most tributes' minds - their scores.
Once dinner is over, tributes are escorted to the sitting room to watch the results. A flourish of music introduces the training scores as they air. Did they impress the Gamemakers, or fall short of their high expectations?

Note: Tributes are normally scored on a 1-10 scale, with 5 being average. Careers generally land in the 8-10 range. Occasionally, an exceptional tribute will receive a score of 11 or 12, indicating they "broke the scale" since the usual upper limit is 10.

Sorrel Baxter got 10. He stood out in numerous ways, one of them being his extensive knowledge of 'language'.
Allessandra Ariti received 9. She's a good, strong Career with a charming attitude, so she received a near perfect mark.
Jessamine Kelda scored 9. Physically strong and skilled with weapons, but otherwise fairly average as a Career.
Olivia Bright received an 11. A Career who truly excels, carrying on the legacy of District Two female prodigies.
Lil Monroe scored 7. Curious and inquisitive, he's the kind of guy who would've made a great Capitol scientist.
Thora Donner received 3. The Gamemakers were torn, do they hate her or do they find her yelling funny?
Lysander Marin scored an 8, quiet but strong enough to hold up that high Career score.
Imbellis Keir scored 8, the Gamemakers have high hopes for her success.
Morgan Nikolas received a 3. He might be kind and intelligent but he just doesn't seem built for success in the arena.
Jenna Cobalt scored 2. She did pretty much nothing but weird out innocent Gamemakers.
Alexander Persaud scored 8, a Career-level mark thanks to his skills and fighting spirit. He is just cool.
Aaria Wright received 7. Gamemakers were entranced by her singing talents and loved her good attitude.
Ferran Heartwood scored a 5. Overall an average but solid performance, high hopes for him.
Maple Lochte received a 2, definitely confused the Gamemakers more than impressing them.
Levi Nyx scored 4. Didn't stand out much in his private session, in fact he was kind of boring and mundane.
Willow Merino got 12 and the Gamemakers refuse to comment why, they're laughing hysterically though!
Ace Harvard scored 6. Would've been lower but their stunt messing with the Careers improved it quite a lot.
Blanche Hannalis also got 6. Her 'interesting' demeanor caught a lot of attention for sure.
Alec Conchioin received a 6. Gamemakers can't wait to see more of them in the arena, they seem promising.
Myra Chandler scored 3. The Gamemakers saw her as too timid to pull off any sort of miraculous underdog win.
Quince Crispin scored 1, everyone was tired of his constant whining and inability to shut up.
Mallory Lefebvre received 4. Clumsy but endearing, the Gamemakers like her but don't think she'll live as long.
Asmodeus Coales scored 7. Brash, destructive Twelves are becoming popular among Capitolites.
Absyanthe Durran received a 4. The Gamemakers didn't see much of her during training.

Mentor feedback will be provided in the next post!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me