๐Ÿฆ‹ The 20th Hunger Games โžต Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The 20th Hunger Games โžต It's training day!

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:06 am

โžต Eden Beauregard of District One
โžต Location: The Gauntlets
โžต Tagged: Fellow Careers, Sienna
Eden returned Killick's smile, finding his easygoing demeanor a relief. Count on District Four to clear away the downbeat atmosphere! He also made a mental note to tell Madeline how proud he was of her excellent attitude later. Even though she was acting, it seemed to help a lot. Otherwise she and Gloria would already have murdered each other.
"Great job, Gloria!" He gave her an approving smile, then gestured to the plaque with all the initials engraved. His mistake immediately dawned on him and he chuckled. "My bad, we need a knife for this."
Eden rushed off towards the knife station, speed-walking to save time. It took him no time to charm the trainer into letting him borrow two small knives. He thanked the trainer, then waved a quick goodbye and headed back to his allies. One of the knives was clearly shorter and sturdier than the other, so he handed it to Gloria. "I hope this will do."
The longer knife was brittle and a little rusty, so Eden decided to return it. There was no use trying it out. As he walked back to the knife station, he took a moment to examine the old blade. Why did it seem so familiar? What secrets did it hold? Eden was still wondering when he bumped into a young lady near the weights. A gasp of surprise escaped him as he looked up.
"Oh goodness gracious," He breathed. "I am so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going and... are you okay?"

โžต Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
โžต Location: Edible plants station
โžต Tagged: Sharnaz, poor trainer
Of course, causing mass destruction in the axe station became boring without an enemy. Reyna wanted to antagonize the Careers some more, but all six had already gathered in a tight circle. She was stupid but not that stupid. Much to her dismay, she needed a team before facing the Careers. But where would she even find teammates?
This was too frustrating, and all this destruction was making her hungry. She looked around for something to eat and spotted the edible plants station. All she could think was food! Reyna marched herself over to the already-occupied station, ignoring the taller redhead. She grabbed a handful of small, dark berries from the display labelled Nightlock and prepared to pop them into her mouth.
The trainer let out a yelp of horror, all the color draining from his face. "W-what do you think you're doing?"
"Getting a snack, duh." Reyna rolled her eyes. "Doesn't it say edible plants?"
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆใ€โ˜ผใ€‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:35 am

โžตSienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Eden| Moses,Colby
Sienna jumped when she had ran into the career and immediately froze up. He definitely looked like he could kill her in a absolute heartbeat. But he was apologizing to her? A lowlife from District seven which took her completely off guard.โ€œItโ€™s my fault! Iโ€™m so sorry! Please donโ€™t kill me yet.โ€ She unconsciously sidled out. Before smacking herself in the head for her stupidity. โ€œ Iโ€™m fine just had a blonde moment. Are you okay though?โ€ She blurted out quickly to the career from one. She really shouldnโ€™t have been asking if he was all right but he had asked first. It couldnโ€™t hurt truly if she was being polite. โ€œSee you in the arena, Career.โ€ Sienna spooled out with a friendly nickname before walking across the training room to her district partner and the guy he was with.โ€œHey, Moses! And hello! I think we never met before.โ€ โ€œCould lunch come any sooner?โ€,the girl prayed mindlessly.

โžตMoses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Colby,Sienna
Moses looked around the station as the teacher instructed them both to get sticks separately and to start making fires. After minutes of aggressively rubbing he was stuck with simply nothing as his new ally just amazed him. Moses jaw dropped slightly,โ€œHow did you do that so fast? I feel like Iโ€™m doing something seriously wrong.โ€ He laughed in sheer embarrassment of himself. The boy from lumber who couldnโ€™t start a fire without flint. Quite pathetic right? Moses was about to say something to Colby but Sienna was just now joining them.โ€œHey Sienna, Colby this is the women of the hour. The girl that got reaped with me and put up with 24 plus hours on a train with me.โ€
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:30 am

โžตZoe Marius of District 11
โžตLocation: Knives
โžตTags: Open[color=#806040]

Zoe rubbed the back of her neck uncomfortably. She peered around the room until eventually going to the knives station. She looked around to see Jay, her district partner. He looked at home, trying to make a shelter. She took a knife and lobbed it at one of the dummies at the other end of the room. Her mentor had told her to try and make alliances, and she thought that showing off her skills would gain her opponent's respect. Her hand was trembling and it hit the leg of the dummy instead of the heart, where she was aiming. She tried to don a confident look like she had meant to do that. "If I hit someone in the leg, I could finish them off easily." Or you just gave them a free weapon, her unconscious murmured. She didn't feel comfortable there, because there were too many other people. They didn't look too dangerous and her mentor's voice rang in her head. "You need an alliance! You'll be dead in a minute without a partner." She ignored it and headed over to some shelves with weapons on them. She peered into them, looking for the specific weapon she needed. There! Her heart leaped. She carefully moved aside a sword and there it was. A silver scythe, razor-sharp and shining. Much brighter than the ones at her home, but still light. She moved over to a dummy, holding the perfect weapon with both hands. Her eyes gleamed. For the first time, she felt like she had a chance.
Last edited by a b c d e on Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
abcde โˆ™ she/her โˆ™ bi โˆ™ virgo
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
th โˆ™ free rares โˆ™ trade โˆ™ credit
"you took that picture back to college"

x this roleplay has murder in it you should join lol x

current mood: when you're pinned on a cute girl and she turns her camera off ):

hi, everyone. due to covid-19, I'm going on a hiatus. There's been a lot of infected people around me, both family and friends, so I probably won't be very active for a while. I'm not going to give away my pets as of now, so don't ask for them, please. stay safe, y'all.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ญ ii, โ˜ฃ ii, ๐Ÿญ ii

Postby Zyn » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:45 pm

โ˜ญ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šก โ˜ญ
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
โ˜ญ Location: Training Room
โ˜ญ Tags: Eden, Madeline, Gloria
xxxxxxxCaspia, Killick
โ˜ญ Mood: Irritated, Confused

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
    Chaska glanced over at Eden when the district one male responded. They were appologizing for some unknown reason. It almost felt like they were worried about him but that didn't make any sense to him so instead he could only offer a mildly irritated and confused expression. He wanted to tell them that it was useless to become friends since they would have to kill each other at some point but he couldn't bring himself to say it. Thankfully he didn't seem weird by not responding since Gloria took that time to slide in a comment. His gaze flickered to Gloria's at her comment and for a moment his expression darkened before he decided it wasn't worth it and dropped it. As the two district four career's made their way over he allowed his gaze to flicker over them. His expression was back to being cold but he wasn't about to try and cause trouble. It was never his intention to cause trouble. The pair brought with them the idea of running the course with the challenge of divulging information upon small failures. This was something he was more accustomed to. Though he was sure what kind of information he could offer. "I don't know what kind of information you are looking for so instead how about one question per mistake. I will answer them honestly" he grunted and then glanced over when Gloria agreed to go first. "I'll go last if that is okay with everyone else" he added.

โ˜ฃ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’œ๐’น๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ โ˜ฃ
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

โ˜ฃ Location: Training Room
โ˜ฃ Tags: Reyna
โ˜ฃ Mood: Excited

Sharnaz barely noticed when she was joined at the table by a shorter red head. Instead she continued to look through the plants around her. Movement caught her attention though and she glanced over in time to see the red head grab some of the nightlock that had been on display and go to eat them. In a split second she decided two things, first this person could be useful and two that she could probably control them. Without another moments hesitation she reached out grabbing the other girls hand before she could stuff the berries in her mouth. With practiced ease she pried the berries out of the girls hand and replaced them with a small handful of red berries also known as pin cherries into the girls hand. The berries themselves weren't all that sweet but instead tart. "Unless you want to die I recommend these instead" she said with a raised brow. It was her hope that it would seem like she was trying to save Reyna and in turn cause the other girl to decide to trust her. She hadn't really perfected this technique yet but she was fairly certain that it would work on someone like this. "How about we work together for now, I can point out the things you can eat and you can taste them" she offered. It was not an offer of full alliance just a small measure of assistance.

๐Ÿญ โ„œ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”จ๐”ž ๐”Šรผ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐Ÿญ
District 10 || Tribute || Female || Thirteen || The Young Wolf

๐Ÿญ Location: Training Room
๐Ÿญ Tags: Jay
๐Ÿญ Mood: Curious

Rieka beamed at Jay when he patted the ground next to him and quickly took him up on his offer. Plopping down next to him he stared wide eyed at the box shaped shelter that was coming to life right before her eyes. "Oh! You would teach me! Thank you! That is very kind of you. My names Rieka I'm from district 10" she chirped. "My mom named me that cause it means 'the power of the wolf' and she wanted to call me her little wolf pup" she explained in the same chipper tone. I like your name too! It reminds me of blue jays." For a moment she considered asking Jay if he wanted to make an alliance with her but then quickly dismissed that idea. She wasn't very good at survival stuff. Animals and food she was good with but not the other stuff.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:22 pm

โžตZoe Marius of District 11
โžตLocation: Knot-tying station
โžตTags: Open

Zoe looked down at the foam dummy that now lay in pieces on the ground. She stared at the scythe as if she had never seen one before. She slowly turned her head to see if anyone else had seen it. No one had. She stifled a groan of irritation. C'mon! Have you ever seen anyone wield a scythe that well? she wanted to shout. I want an alliance! Ally with me! But she also realized that if there wasn't a scythe at the Cornucopia, she would be toast. She placed the scythe back on the shelf with a small sigh and decided to go check out the knot-tying station. She worked on a snare for about an hour, her fingers working fast and strong from all the hard work in the fields.
abcde โˆ™ she/her โˆ™ bi โˆ™ virgo
th โˆ™ free rares โˆ™ trade โˆ™ credit
"you took that picture back to college"

x this roleplay has murder in it you should join lol x

current mood: when you're pinned on a cute girl and she turns her camera off ):

hi, everyone. due to covid-19, I'm going on a hiatus. There's been a lot of infected people around me, both family and friends, so I probably won't be very active for a while. I'm not going to give away my pets as of now, so don't ask for them, please. stay safe, y'all.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:39 pm

โžต Tagged: Fellow Careers, Sienna
"Ah! No, no, I'm not-" A moment of panic gripped Eden as the other tribute apologized and pleaded. He stared at her with wide green eyes, suddenly a stag in headlights. What was he supposed to do? His instincts flickered between the conflicting options of 'back away slowly' and 'give her a hug', so he remained frozen until she seemed to calm down a little.
"That's good to hear... and I-I'm alright. Thank you for asking." Eden breathed a sigh of relief, shoulders visibly relaxing. She seemed okay and was already beginning to leave. "Take care!"
He seemed a little shaken when he finally returned to the other Careers. The lass from District Seven had worried him with her initial reaction, as if she expected him to use the knife on her. Am I really scary? I didnโ€™t mean to scare you, He thought, but pushed it down and smiled at Chaska. The grumpy tribute from District Two had actually agreed to participate in Caspia's challenge.
"That sounds great, Chaska! I'm certain you'll do amazing." Eden offered Chaska a genuine smile. Maybe, just maybe, steady doses of friendliness would win him over as an ally. "Does anyone want to go second?"
Eden took a small step forward. If nobody else volunteered, then he would do it... but he expected the confident young lasses were eager to demonstrate their skills. Who was he to delay their chance to shine?

โžต Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
โžต Location: Edible plants station
โžต Tagged: Sharnaz
Reyna raised her brows as yet another person interrupted her snack, but the other redhead did something surprising. She handed Reyna a bunch of even more delicious-looking berries, small and crimson. From her next words, Reyna assumed she had good intentions and gave her a big smile. "Thanks!" She laughed, not at all bothered by the implication that she'd almost died stupidly. Reyna wolfed down the new berries in seconds and didn't die. That was a good sign.
At the tribute's offer, Reyna was about to insist she worked alone... but she held her tongue for once. This tribute was giving her food. Anyone who gave her food was basically her friend. "Sure, anything for some good food. I came from District Twelve of all places. Honestly, if there's one good thing about the Capitol, it's the food."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:53 am

โžตSienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Colby Moses-> Zoe
As Sienna walked over to the knot tying station she assessed the fourteen year old before speaking up,โ€œThatโ€™s one hell of a twitch up snare you got there kid.โ€ She said with her crossed arms noticing she ended up spooking her from what the girl was tying. Sienna didnโ€™t mean to do what the career just did to her accidentally,โ€œ Sorry I didnโ€™t mean to startle you like that. But seriously your knots are amazing! You could work wonders with those in district seven!โ€ She chuckled softly before joining the girl and sitting on a stump. Sienna noticed that the girl had been handy with the scythe โ€œI hope you donโ€™t mind me joining you... I need some company and some allies...โ€ She said with a smirk but in reality she just wanted to protect the child.

โžตMoses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Colby,Sienna
Moses looked around the station as the teacher instructed them both to get sticks separately and to start making fires. After minutes of aggressively rubbing he was stuck with simply nothing as his new ally just amazed him. Moses jaw dropped slightly,โ€œHow did you do that so fast? I feel like Iโ€™m doing something seriously wrong.โ€ He laughed in sheer embarrassment of himself. The boy from lumber who couldnโ€™t start a fire without flint. Quite pathetic right? Moses was about to say something to Colby but Sienna was just now joining them.โ€œHey Sienna, Colby this is the women of the hour. The girl that got reaped with me and put up with 24 plus hours on a train with me.โ€ Moses watched them chat for a bit before confirming allyship and watching Sienna slink over time the knot station to chat with one of the youngest reaped tributes.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:50 pm

โžต Tagged: Fellow Careers
Nobody volunteered to go next, much to Eden's surprise. "That's alright! I'll go second, then." He smiled in his typical reassuring way and stepped up to the platform. Poised on tiptoes like a bird about to take flight, he took a moment to analyze, then leaped into action. He flew from platform to platform with measured grace, gaining momentum with each elegant step. Eden launched himself at the final platform without breaking stride. The club struck him in the shoulder just as he landed, sending him stumbling. One.
Now, Eden was on the defensive. Again and again, the trainer lashed out with ruthless glee, nearly knocking him off the platform several times. Two, three, four, five... The moment he regained his footing, Eden sprung for the finish line. He landed gracefully on his feet, then thanked the trainer and returned to the other Careers. He would carve his initials after Gloria finished.
"So, five facts about me... Swords are my weapon of choice. I love flowers, especially the white poppies back home. Oh... and I'm a terrible dancer, Madeline can confirm that. We take dancing seriously in One," Eden chuckled. "Also, tea is my passion. I worked evening shifts at a teahouse, brewing chamomile for tired guests. I'd love to make tea for my allies too." Just one more fact left to share.
"I was very close with my mother - she taught me everything I know." A fond, wistful smile softened Eden's features. Perhaps he was being unwise, but he owed his dear mother at least a mention. He hoped the others wouldn't notice the slight mistiness of his eyes.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:55 pm

Gแ’ชOแ–‡Iแ—ฉ แ’ชแ—ฉแ‘•E
|female|2|career|tags: careers|

Gloria nodded in what could be interpreted as a thank you to Eden before delicately carving a fancy ๐“–๐“› into the plaque with the knife. "The course was entirely unfair." she muttered, "They're lucky I didn't break my neck and loose the games publicity." She narrowed her eyes as she remembered all the times she stumbled. It wasn't fair I went first! The person in first never does the best. Gloria sighed and glanced at the other tributes. "I guess I'll tell you about myself then. I'm from district two, my favorite jewel is a diamond, I'm 18, and this is my natural hair color." Feeling like she should say a bit more, she added with a sigh. "I don't get scared and I don't need help." Six facts. Wow. That was the most Gloria had ever shared in her life, and to a group of strangers! If they still need to know more they can watch my interview. She thought bitterly. Watching Eden, she barely paid any attention to his run. Listening to his face, Gloria found it hard to suppress a laugh. He seemed weak.

แ‘•Oแ’ชแ—ทY แ—ฐแ—ฉแ–‡Kแ”•
|male|6|tribute|tags: Moses|

Colby glanced up as a girl walked over. "Hey there." He said, stretching out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Colby- yes like the cheese." He added with a chuckle. He watched Sienna as she walked away to go talk to a small girl at the knot tying stand. "She seemed nice." Colby was releived that his number of friends going into the bloodbath was growing. He was extremely glad to not be alone.

แ‘ญEแ‘Žแ‘ŽY แ”•Yแ’ชแฏEแ”•TEแ–‡
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny chuckled as he mentioned his district partner. She recalled seeing the other district 12 tribute, she seemed scary and like a pyromaniac. She watched the knife fly out of Felix's hand and thump against the dummy. "Nice hit. Just hope I'm not the one you hit in the arena!" Although Penny's words were light there was some weight behind them, she didn't want to die. "Oh yes, Darius is quite intense. I don't want to make him my enemy but he didn't seem to want to talk to me anyways."
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ญ iii, โ˜ฃ iii

Postby Zyn » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:24 am

โ˜ญ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šก โ˜ญ
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

โ˜ญ Location: Training Room
โ˜ญ Tags: Eden, Madeline, Gloria
xxxxxxxCaspia, Killick
โ˜ญ Mood: Irritated, Confused

Chaska raised a brow at the suggestion that he was going to do amazing. If he did anything less than amazing than he would have to train longer today. He couldn't afford to be failing at simple tasks like this. However he didn't say anything other then offering a non committal shrug. He had watched Gloria's run and so now he turned his full attention onto Eden as he stepped up to the first platform. As he watched he took note of how the trainers reacted to the tributes. Their reaction speed was top notch, they weren't any ordinary trainers that's for sure. As Eden rejoined them he almost considered going next but then decided against it. He wasn't really read to share information yet and the other two had shared some interesting things. "The more times you run through the course the better you'll be able to anticipate the trainers " he pointed out. He wasn't normally one to show any kind of support but he supposed he was supposed to show some support for his district teammate. Though he was fairly sure he was going a poor job at it.

โ˜ฃ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’œ๐’น๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ โ˜ฃ
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

โ˜ฃ Location: Training Room
โ˜ฃ Tags: Reyna
โ˜ฃ Mood: Scheming

Sharnaz nodded thoughtfully when the other tribute agreed to her offer. "I am from District Five so I am not sure what the food of District Twelve is like but I do know how to tell the differences between most poisonous and edible foods. The dark maroon berries over here that almost look like the nightlock are called black currants and they are edible. If your in hurry it is hard to tell the difference" she said as she picked up a few to hand over to her fellow red head. She was getting the impression that if she kept giving this tribute food that she might be able to manipulate her. For a moment her lips tugged ever so slightly upwards but she managed to catch herself before she grinned too much and forced herself to look at the other plants instead. She was searching for another tasty plant to present to this tribute from district twelve.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me