the war of acrea | medieval pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: the war of acrea | medieval pokemon rp | o&a

Postby germ! » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:27 am

┌──────────┐

───➴───

maeve selenne

location; forests of cosmos

company; none

mood; hungry

additional tags; none

───➴───

└──────────┘

It was a long, hard trek through the countryside. Maeve was returning home from a long excursion into the Helios kingdom, and she was looking forward to good drink and conversation. God, she missed the food of her homeland. Not that Helios didn't have some great cuisine, and a great variety of wines to boot, but the comfort of Cosmos-style hot savory stews and fresh breads was more appealing to her than anything right now. Not to mention her primary meals for the past week or so of traveling consisted of dry, salted meats and preserved fruits, she was beginning to dream of the full and flavorful meals she missed so much. Her stomach rumbled. And, well, maybe she was just hungry.

Gallade looked at her sidelong, making it clear he heard what her stomach had to say.
    "Don't look at me like that. I know you'd kill for some real food now, too." He then glanced pointedly at the heavy bag slung across Maeve's back, where he knew Espeon was resting peacefully. He wanted a turn, it seemed. Maeve almost laughed, but she was worn down too and empathized, she knew he was reaching the end of his energy. "I would if I could, Gal. If we don't run into a pub or something soon, we'll stop for the day." He seemed satisfied, and turned his eyes forward again. They had reached the northern forests of Cosmos after crossing the mountainous border between the kingdoms, and there were bound to be villages and establishments popping up soon enough. She breathed deeply, inhaling the familiar, damp smell of the wooded air, and felt a new surge of energy.
germ!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timery » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:43 pm

||||Lumikki Lunaroseé||❆||Female||❆||20||❆||❆||Diane||

Lumikki tipped her head to the side as she raised an eyebrow to listen to her younger sister's suggestion. She wasn't.... wrong at all actually, she made a fantastic point. Lumikki was familiar with the rumors of the castle on how some people 'went' on vacation or got 'fired' from their job in the palace. Most of those excuses were more cover-ups- seemingly to hide the fact that most knights and maids were terrified of the consequences should they severely displease a certain someone around the castle. Such actions of receiving the discipline weren't ever seen in the open either, so no one could completely confirm it. It simply humored Lumikki, to say the least.
Nodding her head to her sister, she stepped into her room, taking a once-over of the place before reaching up to lift her headdress piece off of her head, gently setting it onto the fake head. She sighed, running her fingers through the tight platinum blonde curls and lightly tussling them. She noted that she'd need to wash her hair when they get back.... it felt a little dry. Huffing, she reached up to unbutton the clasp on her shawl, letting it fall to the ground. She rolled her shoulders before pulling out the cloak from underneath her arm and unfolding it, wrapping it around herself and buttoning it up over her dress. The princess peered down to eye Selene and Tsuki sniffing curiously at her shawl as she bent over to scoop it into her hands, folding it neatly and setting it next to her veil.
"You two. So nosy." the blonde tsked, shaking her head once the foxes emitted their own variants of a chuckling sound, pulling the hood over her head, obscuring most of her blonde hair. Besides turning to eye her image in the mirror quickly and fixing some strands of hair to also be out of vision in the hood- she guessed she hid her image pretty well. Besides the pale blue eyes and her bangs showing partially, she looked like your normal average Joe out and about. Maybe the dark blue cloak would be questionable, since most nobility was often known for wearing darker colors. Stepping back, she beckoned her two little foxes to follow as she moved to step outside her sister's room, shutting the door behind her as she quickened her walking pace to catch up with her sister. Only pausing and cringing from the loud cry coming from down the hallway as her hands moved to shield her ears..... Yeah, she was sure someone heard that for sure. Seemed their appearance wouldn't be too much of a surprise now would it?
"Yes. I'm ready to go. I believe a ride on Gideon would be quite nice. It'd allow me to rest my feet.... save the walking for when we get there." yes, it'd be pleasant indeed. It'd definitely allow her to see the world from a different perspective indeed. Little squeaks of joy from the two pokemon at her side made it clear that they also agreed to such a proposition as well, but she never did catch the glint of mischief and the too wide grin on the zorua's face. Crouching down to scoop Selene and Tsuki into her arms comfortably, she straightened up to face her sister, nodding her head,
"Alright. Let's go. I'm sure these two are itching to burn out all of their built up energy." Plus, it'd be pleasant to get a breath of fresh air herself out of her room. As much as she loved staying in her room, it tended to get very old... she was sure her pokemon would agree as well if they could talk. They could easily ramble on all day about how stupid and annoying it was to be locked up in that room, and how she needed to get out more, see some new faces. Ha.... they were like annoying little children... but they were HER annoying little children, and she loved them. Glancing back to her sister, she nodded her head before moving on down the hallway. Hopefully Diane's reputation around the castle would be enough for them to get out without too much of a hassle. She wasn't up to being inconvenienced at the moment.

[[]] Asahi Carmen[[☼]]Female[[☼]]19[[☼]]Gawain[[☼]]

Just when Asahi was starting to believe that she was going to absolutely freeze to death after JUST getting here, she heard a voice. Her eye flickered up to eye the bird flying above slowly but surely descending towards the two, she knew why. Spirit grew used to having to come on down whenever she even spoke once to someone- most of her interactions ended in her needing to get out asap.... whether it had been she'd been found out.... or she might've caused a little bit of an accident while on the job? Eitherway, she didn't need the staraptor to come down yet,
"Shoo shoo..." she hissed from underneath her breath, making a hand gesture before turning around to fully face the man, a wide smile on her face.
"Aye! I'm most certainly am not! Your little kingdom is terribly chilly, I think they'd ought to crank up the temperature a bit for all the foreigners." she sighed, shaking her head. She eyed the coat before she chuckled,
"I appreciate the kind offer, bu- ACHOOO!!" she was cut off by the sudden violent shudder that came from the sneeze, her hand flying up to cover her cold nose. She couldn't already be sick, now could she? Probably something just caught in her nose. Sighing heavily, she smiled sheepishly before reaching her free hand up to accept the coat,
"I guess I'll have to accept your ever so gracious offer young man." Not that she could guess his age, he was probably older then her most definitely, but here she was acting like he was under her age. Glancing up to properly look at him as she pulled on the coat, she raised a curious eyebrow,
"Ahhh, I see. Offer the coat, and then your name. Your a clever one I'll give you that. Gawain it was? It's very fitting. The blunette couldn't stop the wide grin that was forming on her face, one of her kind. Fantastic! This would be interesting. Raising a finger to speak, but was interrupted by the gust of wind that blew over her followed by a flurry of feathers.... with that, the coat was gone off her shoulders, hoisted away into the air by Spirit. Asahi's expression changed to a look of surprise, and then horror as she realized her only source of warmth was gone.
"Oh geez.... SPIRIT BRING THAT BACK!!" She shrieked, reaching up towards the sky where the Staraptor was flying around in circles with the article of clothing, seemingly unlistening to her trainer's demands.
"So uh..... surprise? I have a bird? Who now has your coat? That you might not get back?" she grinned sheepishly as her shoulders slumped,
"Ah. I believe I'm the rude one here, got a bird stealing your stuff and I haven't given you something in return for it- would cooking a lovely dinner do? I'm Asahi by the way. But you can all me Asa, or Hihi."
Timery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby germ! » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:09 am

┌──────────┐

───➴───

maeve selenne

location; tavern in forest

company; none

mood; hungry, excited

additional tags; none

───➴───

└──────────┘

Thankfully, their long haul would soon come to a stop. Just as the sun began to descend and turn yellow-orange, sounds other than the monotonous crunching of pine needles under Maeve's feet began to emerge. Her head, which had been tiredly scanning the quiet trail in front of them, snapped toward the sound. It sounded vaguely like chatter... could it be? She took a moment to look beside her to Gallade, equally exhausted and dejected. He had stopped in his path, as well staring in the direction of the sound. So she hadn't been imagining it! "Gallade, I think that's people! So there's civilization here after all!" Maeve joked with laughter in her voice.
    They quickened their pace, and the chatter grew louder until a small, stone-built inn emerged on their path. To be quite honest, it was looking a little worse for the wear, but it was a welcome sight after miles of wooded isolation. There was a small bustling bar immediately inside the doors, and a second floor where it could be assumed the rooms were located. With the enthusiasm that could only come from travelers who had spent days or weeks on the road, they tumbled through the door and into the bar. Immediately, the smell of warm spices and ale enveloped them. Maeve felt Espeon shift in her bag, clearly jostled awake by the smells and commotion.
    There was a jongleur playing her lyre, singing joyously to a folk song that had the locals uproarious with laughter. No one had so much as glanced their way when they stepped in, and to be quite honest, Maeve preferred it that way. She and Gallade took a seat at the bar. The tender, cleaning a glass in his hand, appeared in front of them. "Anything I can get the two of you today?" Maeve gave a crooked smile and responded.
    "An ale and two of whatever's for dinner, if you please! And a room for the night, if you've got some vacancy." She laid down a few silver coins on the counter, to which the bartended gave her an odd look. He swiped them off the counter and disappeared to bring her requests. Maeve knew she looked unassuming, despite the longbow slung over her shoulder. Her green and grey mottled cloak and drab leather armor helped her blend in and go unnoticed, so people tended to be surprised when she had money to spend. Being employed by the kingdom definitely had its perks.
germ!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:31 am

Alistair Nash
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
21 years old✦Male ✦Knight/guard✦Tags: Mideia

Yeah, taking care of his self was a good idea, but he didn’t want to disappoint his mother again. However, he was told to listen to those superior to them. If the princess suggested he rest, than it would be a good idea to do so.”I will do that.” a faint smile came across his face when he spoke. In all honesty, Alistair needed a break, maybe for a day...three days at least. He needed some time for his body to recover form all the training he was doing. Than maybe he could function better than he currently was. But his mother..what would she think if she caught him slacking off? He would get scolded for sure. Man.. why was thinking about taking a break so hard? At the end of the day, Alistair had the right to make his own decision, but of course it wasn’t that easy for him. It was always good to listen and be respectful, but people had the right to choose for their selves.”Yeah, i don’t know what i would do with out my friends here.” Alistair gave his chestnaught and lucario a gentle smile. He couldn’t help but to feel sorry them.” I got them caught up in this intense training. Ha..i’m such a bad trainer sometimes..they deserve to be treated better.” He was wrong about one thing..being a bad trainer. Although he didn’t think so, Alistair treated his pokemon with love and care. They could tell anyone that, well if they could talk of course.”Again, I apologize i’m expected to work extra until the war is over. I umm..see if i can take a little break to ease myself and my pokemon.” he most definitely didn’t want to tell his mother, but maybe if he sat down and talk to her? Hell..that woman was hard to talk to

“I-i can still spar with you some if you like~ i think i have a little fight in me.” yeah, he wasn’t in the right condition to fight. Shoot, he couldn’t even lift his sword correctly.” Also, i was just learning some offensive techniques. My mother said i defend way to much, but defense is what i’m best at…” His mother was responsible for training him. She was defense while her father was an attacker. Maybe..she just wanted him to be both offensive and defensive? It seem like the case.”Yeah..mother shes..something. She’s only like this because my father died.” a look of shock came across the boy’s face.”U-um..i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to blurt that out.” Alistair was pretty sure that the princess didn’t want to hear that right now, but you’ll be surprise.” But yeah, i’ll try my best to take care of my self form here on out, you have my word. It would be embarrassing if I collapsed in battle field. My mother would kill me, haha.” he rubbed the back of his head.”Also...i really don’t know what the point of this war is. My job to fight and keep the royal family and the people in the kingdom safe.” he’ll be more than happy to keep this kingdom safe, even if it meant exchanging his own life

Amelia Pyre
18 years old✦female ✦Doctor✦Tags: jedrek

Amelia still wasn’t sure how she felt about this. Being here in the heat of battle with these knights instead begin home with her brother, working on her garden. She wasn’t going to lie, Amelia was kinda scared and she so close to turning down the offer, however, if her parents would had found out she turn down this offer, that was her head. Also, there was no way she could turn down people who needed her. That’s why she reached out to in the first place right?” Ah, i see..well, i suppose i can meet with him later.” you could there was a hint of nervousness in the young girl’s voice. When she spoke, she felt Megan brush against her some, just to calm her down abit.” Of crouse!~ just point me to those that are injuried and i’ll do my best to help.” Meeting the other doctors would help her a ton, maybe even lift the heavy weight off her shoulders some. However, she wasn’t really use to other doctors other than her father and grandmother..she was kinda grateful those two didn’t get called to help. There was no telling what would happen to those two on the frontlines. Well, it wasn’t to late, they could get called randomly like she did. When she thought about her family being called here, it made her a little upset. For one, she knew they wouldn’t refuse and secondly, they where retired doctors. It would be kinda wise if they didn’t, the kingdom needed some doctors there.” Teh..they better not bring my folks here.” Amelia thought to her self, snapping out her thoughts when the young knight continued to talk to her. A tiny smile came across her face as she nodded. Thankfully she was able to catch all that he had said to her.” That would be nice~ i mean, if you truly don’t mind showing me around.” Ameila dipped her head in respect.” I really don’t want to be a bother to you sir.”

Amelia and the knight that stood by her most likely close to the same age, but still, she was respectful to alot of people she met.”Umm also, my name is Amelia. Sorry for not introducing my self earlier.” poor girl had forgotten to give the knight her name. It was just, the other knights weren’t ignoring her and stuff, that it completely slip her mind. Now that she thought about it, Ameila did wonder why the others ignored her. Was it because she was so young and didn’t belong? Maybe she didn’t belong here, so what. It wasn’t going to stop her form doing her job. Oh, no, she wasn’t the type of person to get discouraged over people ignoring her or anything like that. Besides, she was use to it and the only way she would get discouraged is if she wasn’t able to save someone’s life. No matter how hard you try, you can’t save everyone in this world. Not only did her father tell her this, but her grandmother as well. She believed it, but as long she was around someone, there was no Ameila was going to easily give up on someone..even if they where laying on their death bed and she had to the power to do something.”U-Ummm, anyway, i’m ready when you are~.”

Gawain Baxter
24 years old✦Male ✦Spy✦Tags: Asahi

Gawain couldn’t help but to chuckle at this stranger, she was rather amusing.” Your kinda funny, you know that?” he crossed his arms for a moment. Young man huh? The girl looked kinda younger than him”Yes, this little kingdom of ours is normally pretty chilly. I guess you didn’t do your homework before you came here. It’s always wise to do a little research before traveling to a new place no? I know i do.” Of course he had to, he was a spy and he needed to know about his surroundings.” Or did you so happen to stumble across this kingdom?” he had to be careful about outsiders. They where in a war, she could be a spy form another kingdom. Now, Gawain wasn’t the one to jump to conclusions, but still, he had to keep his guard up more than ever now and boy it was such a pain in the neck. He wasn’t use to this extra work.”Umm, that would be a good idea, but we would have to control the weather. However, there is place in town square where they sell warm coats, scarfs, all that good jazz.” as he talked, he motioned his hand.” I can take you there if you-.” before he could finish, Gawain noticed something fly by and took the coat form the girl’s shoulders. Was that a staraptor? Yes..and it’s colors where off,just like Robin.” Ah..there goes my coat...you know, some gave me that coat for their saving their life when i was out traveling. It was custom made too~ but, oh well right?” another chuckle could be heard coming form the man’s mouth. If he would had his bow, he would had shot the bird down out of instinct. Thank goodness he didn’t have it right? Would be bad to hurt a stranger’s pokemon.

“Ah, don’t worry about it, i have plenty of coats back of home and speaking of cooking, i have something on the stove so that’s alright.” that stew he was cooking was going to up a mess, ninety-eight percent sure it was.” Why don’t you join me for dinner? Don’t worry, i’m not going to kidnap or anything. To much of a hassle for me.” Gawain was a great spy and a wonderful assassin, but he was just so lazy..really didn’t like to do alot of work. One would question the ability of a lazy man.” Nice to meet you Asa, very interesting name you have there.” the tall man had turn his back, gripping the bag of food in his hands tightly. He was just kinda scared her partner may come back and steal his items.”Anyway, follow me if you want to come to my place. It’s really warm inside and i don’t think you wanna walk around in cold. Maybe after i eat i’ll take you to the market.” with that being said, Gawain started to make his way to his little home in town. His little slice of heaven
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:29 am

() -Jedrek Lyon!!
      xxxxxxxxx──────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxmale seventeen years old helios knight tagged: amelia

Giving a small shake of his head, Jedrek didn't see it as a bother at all. How he saw it was he should always be willing to help those on the same side as he was no matter who they might be. If there wasn't a war going on the same would apply for outsiders as well though in the current times he needed to be careful of who he decided to aid. As a knight he could be severely punished if he helped the wrong people. Even helping civilians was frowned upon given the state of the war. Anyone could be working for the army of the opposing side thus if they were in trouble they were supposed to ignore them and proceed with whatever orders they had been given. It was a horrible thing to do in his eyes, but there wasn't much he could do to fight it. Nevertheless, he wished to help anyone and everyone that he could. That was what he told himself often was the reason he had agreed to become a knight and follow in his father's footsteps. Sure it was expected of him to do such a thing, but he had to give himself his own reason to motivate himself and keep himself pushing forward. Realizing he had gotten drawn too far into his own thoughts, the redhead snapped back to reality and averted his gaze back towards Amelia. "It really is no problem at all," he assured her with a firm nod of his head. He didn't want her thinking she was being a bother simply because she wanted to see around the camp. He knew it would be useful and it would give him something to do for awhile instead of sitting around with his pokemon. The two would be fine without him for a bit. He doubted they would get into too much trouble given that they were usually well behaved and stayed out of the way even in combat situations. They weren't all too troublesome although there were times when Maximus liked to play little tricks on him for his own entertainment. It was never aimed towards any of the others though. Only himself. That wasn't all too bad. His pokemon usually didn't like the company of others anyways.

Again he found himself overthinking the whole thing. Giving a small shake of his head, Jedrek turned his attention towards the camp and finally began to move forward. It wasn't until then he had caught her introduction and realized that he hadn't even bothered to give his own name. Usually he didn't have to. Names were unimportant or at least that was how it felt at times. They were rarely asked for unless working closely with others or being scolded. The latter was a rarity for him though being one of the knights that had pokemon along with him, he did sometimes get scolded for drawing too much attention because of them. Nevertheless, he took whatever he had to. "I am Jedrek. It's a pleasure to meet you," he replied politely as he continued moving along. Coming to the first grouping of tents, he gestured toward them. "These are the sleeping quarters for the knights at this camp. You probably ought to avoid them. Some of the guys do tend to get strange when a girl is around." Rubbing the back of his neck, he knew how they could be. He had seen it several times now and it was bothersome but there was little he could do. Gesturing toward the next set of tents, he decided to continue on. "Those are the supplies tents and the medical tent where I assume you'll be working. You want to go inside and have a look?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Lowell 'Leon' Hartwood || 30 || Solgus Forge || ~Dachi
Anonymous? Leon arched an eyebrow at the word as Atsu slowly shuffled back to him to grip as a pant leg. The Ralts seemed mildly proud of himself and Leon silently was too -- as unplanned as the stunt was. Leon had sent gifts before, but none of them were supposed to be anonymous. He'd interacted with the smith plenty to know that gifts from an unknown sender may make him... anxious. More anxious, anyway. Leon would never fault him for that fact. He would, however, fault those that delivered the gifts for failing to mention the sender. Perhaps they thought they were helping due to Leon's own family? He had no intention of hiding anything from his mother. He was an adult and the family's reputation could burn for all he cared, let her squirm.

Leon chuckled weakly, running a hand through his own hair to push it from his face. "In all honesty? They were never meant to be anonymous, but yes they were from me." He'd said he wasn't disappointed though, and that was... good. Shai snorted softly from just behind him and there was a small nudge against his back. "If you are taking a break, would you want to join me? I was going to get something to eat."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me