Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

Postby axelandria » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:10 am

Azura
auzzie, zurah | 17 | female | asexual | black team ; longsword, dagger | observant, impulsive, independent | enhanced speed/agility
xxdark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots - vld galra/human
tags:. Rizzix

Azura held back a groan. Why did I have to get stuck in a group with the most careless person in the universe? She paused at Rizzix' mentions of nonhumans, but decided against telling the woman about her own nonhuman origins. Rizzix had probably already noticed her purple ears. Auzzie followed the other woman through the house, a wave of nostalgia washing over her as she saw the turned over furniture. Spotting a shattered television, she remembered watching cartoons on one just like this when she was younger, before she'd grown feline ears and had had to leave earth because she couldn't blend in. Regret washed over Auzzie, almost knocking the girl off her feet. She closed her hand into a fist, her nails digging into her palm, bringing her back to the present.

Auzzie felt anger wash over her at Rizzix' comment towards the structure of the house. "Okay, I don't know what your deal is, but you need to cut it out. Just because a planet isn't as advanced as your own planet, doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. People worked hard to build this."

Auzzie paused, thinking about her experience of being half-human and half-alien. She'd visited many planets, trying to find one that would accept her, but most alien races despised the race of alien that she was half of. The Galra had destroyed many planets, and people just weren't willing to forgive someone who was half-Galra. This planet they'd been dumped on, it highly resembled the earth Auzzie had been forced to leave behind. It wasn't possible that this was the exact earth, since she'd been keeping contact with someone on earth, and they would have told her if something was happening. It was possible though, that this was an alternate universe earth.

Auzzie dug her fingernails into her palm again, snapping her back to the present once more. She glared at Rizzix, a deep anger behind her green eyes.

Borean
bo, reese | 17 | male ftm | homosexual ; crush:. open | yellow team ; bow and arrows | awkward, kind, reliable | excellent hearing
xxalmond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots - vld
tags:. open

Borean stopped, staring at the ruined street in awe and horror. The street looked horrible, in almost complete rubble. The houses along the street were all in ruins and destroyed. Reese felt a tickle burning behind his eyes, and he quickly blinked away the tears. Feeling pity for a planet that wasn't even his own had no point. But he couldn't stop imagining his own home planet crumbling like this, seeing his home rot and age, his small town run-down abandoned. Reese shook his head slightly, trying to clear his thoughts. He paused, taking a moment to build up enough courage to step off the small porch, and onto the street.

Reese walked along the destroyed street, stepped over small cracks, and hopping over larger ones. He occasionally had to go around some strange metal contraptions with wheels. Most had open doors, and looked rusted, like they'd been there awhile. The boy looked for signs of life, but had no hope of finding such, other than his teammates.

Jayla
jay | 15 | female | asexual homoromantic ; crush:. open | yellow team ; mason jars of water | introverted, shy, weak | ice formation
xxpale white skin, ice blue eyes, long navy blue hair, black long-sleeved shirt, light blue/white bandana around neck, grey mountain climbing boots - vld
tags:. Caitlyn

Jayla watched the other girl make her way over, and she stepped out completely from behind the door. The girl looked slightly intimidating, but she had a friendly expression. Jay had met many people like that, who were intimidating by necessity. Although she had no idea of the other girl's situation, she still felt comforted by the fact that the girl had a soft-looking yellow creature.

Jay nodded in response to the girl's question. "Yes I am. I'm Jayla, or Jay." She suddenly wondered if this was someone who might choose to go it alone, someone from another team, or even someone from this planet. Is she going to fight me? Jay squeezed her hand into a fist, drawing moisture from the air. Ice crystals formed in her fist, the coolness calming her nerves.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:03 am

- wilsonpercivalhiggsbury
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    male || 31 || black member || tags ;; open
    wilson was walking down the old halls of what seemed to be a building, or what was left of it, his awakening was tough, especially considering being in a new place put him back in square one when it came to trying to go back home, he probably wouldn't even go back home if he did escape, the would just go back to the world ruled by "Them", trying not to die as he searched for a way out.
    the thought itself made him sigh, but at least he could escape this place, and at least he had some sort of explanation for why he was there, at least whoever "x" was was kind enough to do that, actually, whoever the entity was, they actually were very kind, giving them supplies, an explanation, a chance. maxwell never bothered with that, even less charlie!
    he shook himself away from his thoughts, this was not the time, he should focus on his surroundings, though there wasn't much to look at, it was still interesting to try and imagine what even happened in the place they were in.
    his thoughts continued as he walked down the halls, the old wooden floor creaking with each one of his steps as he examined every knick knack he found.

- wendy carter
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    fem || 12 || white leader || tags ;; holo.
    wendy was relieved to see that the there was being friendly, at least she wouldn't worry about any enemies, for now anyway. as the taller began to introduce herself, she instinctively took a step back, the mention of any sort of canine immediately put her on edge, but she forced herself to calm down, this was a person, not a hound, and even if she was part hound, she wasn't going to do any harm. "my name is wendy, and this is my twin sister abigail," she said with a slight bow, and only slightly showed off the flower when talking about her sister. after noticing holo's hand, she carefully took it into her own and shook her hand carefully, but her own paranoia made her pull away soon after. "I am also part of the white team, according to the note, i seem to be the leader." she spoke softly, glad to find someone of her own team.
    note to self : disable your signature. also, hello there, don't mind this, I'm just really forgetful.i hope you're having a good day!
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Rizzix||25||Female||Black Team||Tagged: Azura
    "Well, they certainly didn't do a very good job of protecting it, did they?" Rizzix asked, completely oblivious to her companion's mood. I mean, really, they were almost asking for a dragon to raid them. Wood houses, wood furnishings, wood... what is that thing, anyways?" Walking over to the strange box in the corner, the mage picked it up, running her hands over the device.
    "Some kind of container?" she wondered, noting the broken glass viewing window. "But for what? No openings, so it was built around whatever was inside, which... I'm not even sure. Glass tubes? Why would anyone want to look at those? and what's all this nonsense in the back here?" Rizzix plunged her hand into the device, immediately regretting it as the sharp glass nicked her fingers. After a brief bit of rummaging, she pulled out an odd green card, with several bits of metal and some other material she couldn't identify soldered on to it. "Curious," she remarked, holding the card up to the light, "What do you suppose this is?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Azura
auzzie, zurah | 17 | female | asexual | black team ; longsword, dagger | observant, impulsive, independent | enhanced speed/agility
xxdark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots - vld galra/human
tags:. Rizzix

Azura glared at Rizzix as the other woman examined the circuit board from the television. "That's a circuit board. It makes the TV, the box, go. You can watch animations and videos on it. But since there's no electricity, it won't work." She narrowed her eyes. "Put it back. It's not yours." Despite this world being completely destroyed, Auzzie still felt as thought they were intruding on the previous owner of this house's privacy. "Someone used to live here. It belongs to them." She felt anger at how she was letting her emotions take over.

Auzzie looked around the house, and spotted a stuffed dog laying by the television. An eye was missing and the stuffing was spilling out. She quickly blinked back tears, and placed a hand on her hip. "We should leave. There won't be anything here we can use." There was anger evident in her voice.

Borean
bo, reese | 17 | male ftm | homosexual ; crush:. open | yellow team ; bow and arrows | awkward, kind, reliable | excellent hearing
xxalmond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots - vld
tags:. open

Borean stopped, staring at the ruined street in awe and horror. The street looked horrible, in almost complete rubble. The houses along the street were all in ruins and destroyed. Reese felt a tickle burning behind his eyes, and he quickly blinked away the tears. Feeling pity for a planet that wasn't even his own had no point. But he couldn't stop imagining his own home planet crumbling like this, seeing his home rot and age, his small town run-down abandoned. Reese shook his head slightly, trying to clear his thoughts. He paused, taking a moment to build up enough courage to step off the small porch, and onto the street.

Reese walked along the destroyed street, stepped over small cracks, and hopping over larger ones. He occasionally had to go around some strange metal contraptions with wheels. Most had open doors, and looked rusted, like they'd been there awhile. The boy looked for signs of life, but had no hope of finding such, other than his teammates.

Jayla
jay | 15 | female | asexual homoromantic ; crush:. open | yellow team ; mason jars of water | introverted, shy, weak | ice formation
xxpale white skin, ice blue eyes, long navy blue hair, black long-sleeved shirt, light blue/white bandana around neck, grey mountain climbing boots - vld
tags:. Caitlyn

Jayla watched the other girl make her way over, and she stepped out completely from behind the door. The girl looked slightly intimidating, but she had a friendly expression. Jay had met many people like that, who were intimidating by necessity. Although she had no idea of the other girl's situation, she still felt comforted by the fact that the girl had a soft-looking yellow creature.

Jay nodded in response to the girl's question. "Yes I am. I'm Jayla, or Jay." She suddenly wondered if this was someone who might choose to go it alone, someone from another team, or even someone from this planet. Is she going to fight me? Jay squeezed her hand into a fist, drawing moisture from the air. Ice crystals formed in her fist, the coolness calming her nerves.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:42 pm

Caitlyn
      ───────────────────────────────────
      21 Female Pokemon Yellow Team Tagged: Jayla

Hearing the girl respond to her, the young adult gave a small nod. It was as she figured. She should have guessed that it was such. "Well, I'm the leader of the Yellow team. Would you happen to be of that team?" she asked. She hated asking so many questions but it was necessary until she figured out all she could. "The name's Caitlyn and this is my partner Riley." Gesturing toward the Pokemon on her shoulder, the trainer gave him a quick glance. For now he seemed to be at ease. That was a good thing, especially since she could see the girl clenching her fist. Was she going to attack? Hopefully that wasn't the case. She really didn't want to fight unless it was against one of the supposed monsters that were in this place. Even then she didn't really want to fight. Fighting was just differently in this place than in her home.

Averting her eyes away from the younger girl, she began to observe the world around them. It was something was a lot to get used to. It was almost as if she had been put into a horror movie of sorts. Worst part was she had never been fond of the horror genre to begin with. That would only make this whole thing worse. Moving her eyes back to Jayla, another question came to mine. "You haven't met anyone else in this place, have you?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:10 am

Rizzix||25||Female||Black Team||Tagged: Azura
    A manic light began to glow in Rizzix's eyes as Azura explained the device's function. She wasn't quite sure what a video was, but she had a vague idea as to the box's purpose. If she understood the woman correctly, this device was capable of displaying images. Like a painting, only better. Could these images be broadcast from somewhere? If so, that would mean that it would be possible to send messages across any distance, perhaps even across the plane! Even more amazing, it was powered by Electricity! Something that could be produced effortlessly! "Marvelous," she said, taking hold of the circuit board in her gloved had. "I wonder if I can-" Sparks flew from her fingers, melting the green material and frying the metal components beyond repair. -ah. Fragile little thing. I can improve on it."

The mage tossed the board to one side, pulling another out of the box and earning herself another round of scratches. Best to have a sample for later. "Well, we'd best be going. I can't wait to see what else this world has to offer." As she turned to her companion, she couldn't help but notice the frown on Azura's face. "Are you angry?" she asked. "Did you want to look at it, too?" She vaguely recalled the woman saying something while she was examining the board, but she hadn't really been paying attention.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:35 am

Drakel Stormcrown | Dovahkiin | 28 | Black Team | Tagged - No one. Possibly Azura and Rizzix?

He could only see ruins and dilapidated buildings, in what appeared to be a city made of stone. It kinda reminded him of Markath. A less packed Markath.

Drakel's lips drew into a scowl as he narrowed his eyes at the sight before him, Wyrmtooth's hilt held lightly over his shoulder as he mentally went over his options. So far, his mind could only come up with three...find the bastard who sent him here and force him to take him back, go out on his own and kill whatever 'deformed creature' he could until he ended up being one of the last 'twelve', or...find this 'team' of his and work with them to escape. Truthfully, his heart was telling him to go with option one...he really hated being teleported to random places that made no sense. He had enough of Sheogorath doing that crap. Still...it would be impossible, considering he didn't even know where he was. Plus, the coward would probably be hiding somewhere.

He could go with option two, but, again - he had no idea where he was, and what these creatures were. For now, it would best to go with...

"Option three it is..." Drakel grunted, pushing off of the large, vaguely cart-shaped object he had been leaning on. Idly wiping the rust off onto his armored chest, the Dovahkiin inahled slowly, steam leaking from the corner of his lips as he focused on the boiling hot blood rushing through his veins. Although most of his Shouts were quick and powerful, there were some, like this one, that required some form of patience and gathering...

"...Laas...Yah NIR!" Even as the power of his Voice filled his body with adrenaline, the volume itself was a mere whisper, red coating his vision as the aura of nearby lifeforms became known to him in blurry red hazes. Dimly, he could see various hazes in the distance, but the nearest two seemed to be relatively close - in one of those dilapidated buildings.

Drakel exhaled, allowing the Aura Whisper to fade away.

"That was easy, eh?" His mood somewhat improving at the thought of meeting other - hopefully powerful - people from different worlds, Drakel began making his way over to said building with long, confident strides, his trusty Wyrmtooth sheathed on his back. Whether or not they were his teammates didn't concern him - if they were foes, then they would die a quick death, and his escape would be even more assured. If they were friends, then option three would be commenced.

His lips turned into a slight grin, revealing razor-sharp canines.

Win, win.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:05 am

Azura
tags:. Rizzix, Drakel

Azura felt her heart crack as the circuit board cracked. This poor earth, I can't believe the humans would let it get this awful. She held back her tears, though, a cold expression on her face. But she felt a slight relief as she realised she finally had Rizzix' attention. "Yes, I am angry. We should not be taking and destroying these things. There's no use. The only things we need to take is food and weapons." Auzzie bit her lip. "I don't care if it'll be 'useful' to your home planet or something, it belongs to someone else!" She raised her voice on the last few words, anger seeping in.

Auzzie twitched her purple ear suddenly, hearing footsteps close by. Deciding to leave the argument for later, she darted over to the nearest window, and moved aside the blinds slightly. A tall, dark-haired man was heading towards the house, looking intimidating. Auzzie moved away from the window, letting the blinds move back into place. "We have company," she said, turning to face Rizzix.

Borean
tags:. Jayla, Caitlyn

Borean walked along the destroyed street, stepped over small cracks, and hopping over larger ones. He occasionally had to go around some strange metal contraptions with wheels. Most had open doors, and looked rusted, like they'd been there awhile. The boy looked for signs of life, but had no hope of finding such, other than his teammates.

He kept his head down as he walked, focusing on not tripping and falling on the hard ground. He was used to soft forest floors, not hard rock. Actually, he thought, what even is this stuff? It looks like rock, but it's black and the middle has a yellow strip. It looks too torn up inside to be pure rock, so what is it? He tripped, then, lost in his thoughts, and he fell. Groaning, Reese got to his feet a brushed off his jeans.

Reese looked up, surveying how much farther he needed to go, and saw two figures standing outside a house, not too far away. The smaller one was pointing at him, but lowered her arm as she realized Reese was looking at them.

Jayla
tags:. Caitlyn, Borean

Jayla almost sighed in relief at hearing the girl was the leader of the yellow team. She nodded, then looked at the yellow creature on Caitlyn's shoulder quizzically. It seemed docile enough, but Jay knew you could never be sure. Realizing ice was slowly moving up her wrist, she slowly unclenched her fist, and let the cold ice evaporate into the air. The young girl stepped forward, intrigued by the yellow creature Caitlyn had called 'Riley', but too shy to ask about it.

Jay shook her head in response to the yellow leader's question. "No, I only just woke up." She finally tore her ice blue gaze off of Riley, and looked around at her surroundings. It was then that she spotted the person walking down the street, head down. "Actually," she said, pointing towards them. "There's one now."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:43 am

Rizzix||25||Female||Black Team||Tagged: Azura, Drakei
    Rizzix let out a sigh, rolling her eyes at Azura's statement. She was one of those wasn't she? One of those sentimental idiots obsessed with silly things like "personal property" and "the sanctity of life". Like her mother. "Rizzix, don't animate your friend's toys." "Rizzix, don't try and supersize your lizard." "Rizzix, you destroyed five people's houses." So irritating. Sure, the board probably belonged to someone else, but it wasn't like they were here to claim it, were they? If they wanted it so bad, maybe they shouldn't have left it lying around.

The mage went to the window, looking out at the man outside. He was wearing what looked like bone armor, and carrying a rather large sword. Oh, great. Just what she needed. "Well, we can't kill him yet," she said, sounding just a bit disappointed, "he might be an ally as well. Just keep your bleeding heart sanctimonies to yourself, he probably has even less tolerance for them than I do." Checking her mana tank levels, Rizzix stepped outside, waving at the bone-clad man. "Hello!" She called out, brightly yet tenatively. "You wouldn't happen to be from one of the Gruul clans, would you?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:11 am

Drakel Stormcrown | Dovahkiin | 28 | Black Team | Azura and Rizzix

Drakel's hand instinctively twitched towards the hilt peeking over his shoulder, but he crushed down on the reflex with an ironclad will, opting to wave once at the odd-looking female, instead. She seemed to be lugging some sort of container on her back, and the hairs on the back of his neck stood ever so slightly on end once he looked the tank over. Probably something magic-related, then. Otherwise, she appeared quite normal.

He stopped quite a few feet from the unknown woman, his lips closing into a slightly less violent smile. Wouldn't want to run potential allies away that fast, no?

"Greetings!" Drakel spoke in return, his crimson gaze wandering towards the window behind the tank-carrying humanoid, before he returned his attention to her. "I cannot say that I am...although, the Orcs of Skyrim do consider me Blood-Kin. Is 'Gruul' the name of an Orc Stronghold that I haven't yet visited?" His deep voice held an audible sense of curiosity, Drakel crossing his arms over his broad chest. The fact that she could be from a completely different world from his own temporarily escaped his brain, of course. "If so, then I will have to visit this clan once I escape this depressing place." His grin grew slightly at the thought of challenging yet another strong tribe. Orcs knew how to have a nice, bloody brawl.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me