Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:58 pm

"Yes I am trying to convince you not to kill me. I know that will get you suspicious of me but lying to a slayer is not good luck for me.." He slid his hand out of her loosened grip and kind of inched away, rubbing it. "I won't help you, if you spare me. I just hope that if you don't that you killed an 'innocent' vampire." He got pretty far back backing away and then tripped over Dakota. He fell on his back on Dakota. "That's not gonna help my chances of surviving, is it?" he said and jumped up and cowered behind Dakota.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Ember1989 wrote:"You drink animal blood." Buffy wasn't sure if she believed him so she kept her guard up. If she wasn't a slayer she might actually think this vampire was boyfriend material. But right now she was shocked by what Scott said. "Well if you are a good vampire, I'd trust you to deal with the bad ones at the beach. But I dunno. What do you think, Faith? Can we trust him? I mean he hasn't done anything to hurt anyone...yet. Like he said he could have hurt that kid and he didn't. A bad vampire wouldn't even think. They just attack and feed."

"You're biased B. you've had two vampire boyfriends, but yeah, he didn't hurt Dakota, right bud?" Faith asked her son.

"Right mom, he just scared me a little." Dakota said with a shrug. "Oops" he said, having revealed that he was Faith's son before Faith had even said so.

Faith smiled amused. "I don't know about trust, but he could be some help." She told Buffy.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:37 am

"Yes I had two-" Buffy stopped talking when she heard Dakota "Your a mother? This tough guy is your son? Wow." She said. Faith wasn't as sweet as this cute kid. Then Buffy turned to Scott and let him go. "Just make sure the beach doesn't become a target for bloodthirsty beasts. And sorry, about earlier." She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:47 am

Novaquill wrote:"Yes I am trying to convince you not to kill me. I know that will get you suspicious of me but lying to a slayer is not good luck for me.." He slid his hand out of her loosened grip and kind of inched away, rubbing it. "I won't help you, if you spare me. I just hope that if you don't that you killed an 'innocent' vampire." He got pretty far back backing away and then tripped over Dakota. He fell on his back on Dakota. "That's not gonna help my chances of surviving, is it?" he said and jumped up and cowered behind Dakota.

(You both just ignored this post..)
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:52 am

(I didn't. Buffy let Scott go and told him to kill any bad vampires he may run into.)
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:08 am

Ember1989 wrote:"Yes I had two-" Buffy stopped talking when she heard Dakota "Your a mother? This tough guy is your son? Wow." She said. Faith wasn't as sweet as this cute kid. Then Buffy turned to Scott and let him go. "Just make sure the beach doesn't become a target for bloodthirsty beasts. And sorry, about earlier." She added.

Faith rolled her eyes, "I don't know how you do it kid." Faith said before she smiled at her son. "B. Meet Dakota." Faith said to the Blonde Slayer.

Dakota smirked at his mother mischievously, then looked at Scott who had tripped over him and raised a brow at the Vampire. "I thought Vampires like you turned to Ash in the sunlight." He pointed out bluntly.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 am

"Nice to meet you, Dakota." Buffy smiled at the boy. She noticed he was pretty smart too. "Yeah, he's got a point. So what makes you able to be out during the day? Is it the ring?" She asked Scott. Buffy had a feeling this ring wasn't just a girly accessory.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:56 am

"No, it's an family heirloom! I had a life before I was a vampire, you know!" he said, lying about the ring. "I used a spell to make it so I could come out into. Rings are much easier to lose than spells so that's why I use it."
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 am

Novaquill wrote:"No, it's an family heirloom! I had a life before I was a vampire, you know!" he said, lying about the ring. "I used a spell to make it so I could come out into. Rings are much easier to lose than spells so that's why I use it."

"Lets try that again, remember you can't Bullsh*t a bullsh*tter," she told him using an old quote that she liked because it seemed to fit her. She squirmed a brow as she looked at him.

Dakota smiled, he liked how his mom never treated him with kid gloves and felt free to swear in front of him. He knew he shouldn't swear until he was older.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 am

"Yeah. We all know your lying. So how about the truth?" Buffy said. "Cut the cr*p and tell us the truth." She added, getting impatient. "It's not like we are going to steal your ring."
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me