Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:53 pm

(^^ Everyone is in various places in Diagon Alley purchasing their school supplies right now. c:)

|Sydney Sinclair|Transfer Student|Fourth Year|Tags: Open|

After she'd paid for her heavy load of books, Sydney ran back to her room at the Leaky Cauldron to drop them off in her room. She then turned abruptly around and went out to fetch two cauldrons - one pewter, size two, and one copper, size four - a set of scales, a lunascope, a rune set, a set of crystal phials, protective gloves, an abacus, and a basic potions ingredient kit. Of course, she had no idea where to find most of these things, though she knew that the Apothecary must carry potion supplies. Maybe she'd stop there first.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Tags: Open|

Killian couldn't suppress a smirk when he noticed that one of the girls had blushed. His eyebrows shot up when the other one rolled her eyes, but he didn't comment; turning instead back to his search for an advanced potions kit. He swiftly found it and went to the counter to pay, intent on going to Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes shortly after.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaiiconcept » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:28 pm

(Mei Tsuno-Hufflepuff-5th year-15-tags;open)
Mei nodded "Yeah I think so. I was just picking up some potions ingrediants. It's my favorite class."
Friegya meowed a friendly hello.
kawaiiconcept

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Introverted_Stargirl » Tue May 02, 2017 3:00 am

[Lena Goldheart/Hufflepuff/5th year/ Tags: Open/]

"It's a fun class it just depends on who's teaching it" she replied, "Be nice, Cora" she whispered to her kitty. Cora friendly meowed back and purred.

/Charles Rainer/ Ravenclaw/ 4th year/ Tags: Open/

"I know I'll go to Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes later to get her gift, first I need to get some new books and supplies," he told himself, he picked up Shadow and put him in his bag, leaving the bag open so he could look around and set off to Flourish and Blotts.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I'm Introverted_Stargirl, plz call me Stargirl.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
As you can tell,
I love Undertale,
I also love Sonic (next),
Pokemon, Harry Potter,
Lord of the Rings,
Stargirl, Star Wars
and Warrior (cats).
Lookin'
for
someone to
help make
Sonic Character buttons
xxxxxxxx

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Introverted_Stargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:45 am

Felicity Helens/F/Hufflepuff/Year 4/Tags; Open

Felicity sighed to herself, quickly walking into Diagon Alley after tapping in the code on the brick wall of The Leaky Cauldron, Mocha sleeping on her shoulder. She had arrived much later than she intended, after a traffic jam that nearly got her parents' car wrecked. The brunette glanced down at the list she had in her hand, trying to decide on what to go grab first. "I think I'll go to Flourish and Blotts first." She muttered to herself, looking up and starting to head in the direction of the store.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaiiconcept » Tue May 02, 2017 5:50 pm

(mei Tsuno-Hufflepuff-5th year-15-tags;open)
Mei nodded then giggled "Then again, I find all the classes fun."
Freghya sniffed the other cat curiously.
kawaiiconcept

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Introverted_Stargirl » Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 am

[Lena Goldheart/Hufflepuff/5th year/ Tags: Mei/]

"Me too, it's hard not find them exciting," she said with a smile. Cora pawed at the new cat playfully.

/Charles Rainer/ Ravenclaw/ 4th year/ Tags: Open/

Charles entered the store, gazing at the walls of books with excitement in his eyes, "Well Shadow let's find some books" he whispered to the little hedgehog and was answered back with a sniff. He wandered into one of the aisles and began to look for the books he needed. "If I can't find them, I'll ask the front desk person," he thought to himself.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I'm Introverted_Stargirl, plz call me Stargirl.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
As you can tell,
I love Undertale,
I also love Sonic (next),
Pokemon, Harry Potter,
Lord of the Rings,
Stargirl, Star Wars
and Warrior (cats).
Lookin'
for
someone to
help make
Sonic Character buttons
xxxxxxxx

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Introverted_Stargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaiiconcept » Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 am

(mei Tsuno-Hufflepuff-5th year-15-tags;open)
Mei nodded "So where are you going to next? maybe we can shop togeather."
Friegya purred happily and pawed the new cat softly on the nose.
kawaiiconcept

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed May 03, 2017 10:33 am

{| nathan h. uno | male | hufflepuff | year 4 | open |}

xxxxxnathan stepped into diagon alley, cat in one arm, trunk in the other. he was excited but also dreading how heavy it would be to carry all his supplies. he shook his head, keeping a small smile on his face. he rushed over to flourish and blotts, dodging many witches and wizards who were hurrying down the path. the shop had the scent of dust and old books; fitting for a magic book shop. he had a couple handfuls of galleons in his pocket, enough to buy all the required text books and items that he didn't already have. he grabbed the standard book of spells for his grade under his arm, along with a defense against the dark arts textbook and another copy of fantastic beasts and where to find them; he'd lost the last one.
    xxxxxhe walked to the counter, saying a curt but polite hello before placing the books down. he handed the man four galleons, taking his books and shoving them in his trunk before heading out the door. people were still milling hurriedly about; children and adults alike. alaska clambered up onto his shoulder, swishing her tail ruefully as she stared at all the people. he patted her head and sighed. he had pretty much everything a hufflepuff could need; a trunk threatening to tear his arm off, filled with textbooks and clothing, a cuddly cat, and a yellow and black scarf tied around his neck. perfect.
    xxxxxbut, something was nagging at the back of his mind. little alaska had been bored all year, walking around the common room for hours on end. nathan wouldn't mind another pet. he sighed, heading toward the magical menagerie. he walked in, the strong scent of animal hitting his nose. the cat on his shoulder tensed and ruffled her fur, letting out a short and quiet hiss. "stay, alaska," he murmured, knowing it wouldn't really help anything, she was a cat and she'd do what she wanted. "they're in cages, it's fine."
    xxxxxnathan shook his head, eyeing the said cages around him. balls of fluff, cats, birds, snails.. lots of things. he kept going until he lied his eyes on a small huddle of black fluffy creatures, piling on each other, fighting for the top. they had little beige bills like a platypus. they looked precious. alaska wasn't even hissing, just looking at the creature with wide cat eyes. he reached down, and one of them spotted the silver ring on his finger; it jumped from the pile and threw itself at the wall, trying to reach his finger from within it's confines. a small sign on the side of the cage read: baby nifflers, 23 galleons. nathan smiled; he'd read about nifflers. they were little creatures with sticky fingers; they loved anything shiny and had a never-ending pouch on their stomach where they hid stolen trinkets. they were very adorable, and he had just 26 galleons left. he put on a goofy smile and rushed to the messy counter, grinning madly at the woman behind the desk. "um, may i have one of those nifflers please?" he asked, pushing twenty three galleons toward her. alaska mewed, as if to agree.
    xxxxx"sure thing." the witch responded, walking over to the cage. she plucked out a squirming creature and brought him back over to the counter. the niffler had stopped squirming, and was just staring intently toward nathan. she took his galleons and handed him the niffler-- nathan was ecstatic. the little creature, which was slightly smaller than his hand, immediately clutched onto his ring, sniffing it with it's long bill. he nodded at the woman before running out of the magical menagerie, checking his watch before thinking through names. that was going to be a hard decision.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed May 03, 2017 11:25 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Transfer Student|Fourth Year|Tags: Nathan|

Sydney made swift work of finding most of the other items on her list, but she had the peculiar sense that something was missing. I've checked everything off... what could it be? The petite girl chewed her bottom lip in thoughtful anxiety as she frantically scanned her supply list for what seemed to be the hundredth time. The chatter on the street around her faded to mere noise; insignificant as the buzzings of insects. Her deep brown eyes were so glued to her list, in fact, that she completely failed to notice the Hufflepuff boy who had just run out of a nearby shop until it was too late. She collided with the boy, sending her supply list and various other items she was carrying careening to the ground. Miraculously, her glasses had managed to stay perched upon the bridge of her nose, though they were knocked a bit crooked from the impact. "I'm so sorry!" Sydney exclaimed, blinking up at the boy she'd bumped into as she attempted to gather her fallen goods.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Tags: Open|

Killian dipped his head to the Hufflepuff girls as he walked out of the Apothecary. He started to head in the direction of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes; intent on buying new pranking supplies - he had a few galleons left over. Skiving Snackboxes and Extendable Ears were priority number one - the maladious sweets would help him get out of class if need be, and he'd be able to eavesdrop on loads of conversations with the help of an Extendable Ear. Amelia had destroyed his from last year, so he reckoned he ought to be rather careful about keeping it away from felines this year. He still had a Screaming Yo-Yo and some Dungbombs from shopping years previous, but he also wanted to pick up some of Weasley's Wildfire Whiz-Bangs for added fun.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me