Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby O.G. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:36 pm

...Perhaps I spoke too soon. That was Whiteout's first thought as he watched the femme vault into the air, using her sword as leverage to climb to the top of his improvised wall. He stood, helm tipped back, smirking in open impressment at her quick thinking and admirable skill. This femme was no tourist. She had been a part of the war, to be sure. His smirk only broadened when the femme taunted him through surprisingly pleasant laughter. "Do I hear a challenge?" His desire to irk the femme for the next thousand eons was waning, at least any desire formed in anger. He was actually having fun playing chase with this strangely magnetic femme, if he could ignore that strange sense of panic he felt at the prospect of losing her. He watched her leap off of his wall, waiting until he heard her engine revving once more before he used his thrusters to fly up and land in the exact place she had been standing atop his wall. He was preparing to pursue her when an oncoming energy signature bolted into his sensory range with such speed it dizzied him. He faltered, grabbing his helm and nearly falling off of his wall as his processors worked rapidly to pinpoint the racing signature. However, he didn't get a lock on until the signature slowed, and, by then, the being responsible for the energy signature was in his sight. It was undoubtedly another Cybertronian, one who carried himself in a rather sturdy, two-wheeler alt. form that was bright yellow in color. Unlike the femme, Whiteout was able to pull a trace amount of information up about the mech who approached. He had never met this mech personally, but he had been around enough to hear a few stories. Every detail of his energy signature seemed to indicated that he was a former mercenary captain during the war. Concussion, was it? Given that the mech had been a mercenary of all the things, Whiteout doubted he had come speeding to the "rescue" of the femme he was playing with. Thinking of the femme...
Whiteout's helm suddenly snapped in the direction she had sped off, alarmed to see how close she was getting to the city. He decided, for a spilt second, to ignore the ex. commander who had approached and transformed in a flash, bolting off in the direction the femme had gone only to halt almost immediately. He hovered in mid-air, watching her with targeted vision before deciding to give her up...for now. He would remember her heat signature. No need to be overly obsessed with a stranger, not when he had stumbled across a most unusual find in Cybertronian life. He transformed and landed back onto his pedes easily, turning his gaze to the former commander. "You made me lose her," he motioned to trail of dust the femme had left. "No matter. I think I've found someone more interesting." Whiteout approached the mech casually. "You go by the designation Concussion, don't you? You're some former mercenary commander a part of some old exclusive merc. club, right?" His intentions were not to be unfriendly, but he had to mock the idea of mercenary groups just a little. He had always thought they were stupid. Why band together when solitude remained such an obvious option? As far as he was concerned, squadron members and the like only held others back. Companionship had no place in a war.

Shockwave found himself undeniably surprised at Nightshade's unexpectedly calm demeanor. Perhaps he knew less about her than he had originally thought, but he was not alarmed. There was a reason he had not attempted to shoot her out of the sky on her approach--he had a distinct feeling that he was more unfamiliar with the femme called Nightshade than he wished to be. No, Shockwave cared not for personal relationships with other bots, but it was ever-unwise to not know intimately his every ally and enemy alike. Without knowledge, everyone was weak, and while he remained relatively unknowledgeable about Nightshade, he would not presume to be strong. It would only get him offlined, an outcome illogical to chase.
He turned from his work on the computer to face the scowling femme fully, examining her tone and posture. She appeared enough like her father in her demeanor and tone that Shockwave dared to conclude that he could safely say he was receiving no offer of choice. He bowed his helm unaffectedly. "I can see no more logical path than what you have proposed to me. My loyalty is certain." For now, this was true. Shockwave would become Nightshade's quiet servant until it would become logical to usurp her.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:26 pm

she had heard movement behind her now know there was definitely something following her but when she had turned around she had not expected a metal like creature to be there and by her guessing maybe around the size of a lion or tiger but she froze in fear unsure how to react to it as it was just sanding there staring
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 pm

-the air ripples abit and I seem to suddenly land right against the ice but with no force instead the ice wall ripples suddenly and warps cracks don't form it's as if a liquid now, it does with for a moment before suddenly exploding into water causing a down pour, I land in bot form steam pouring from my armor plates where the falling water splatters against the armored edges of my form. glowing gold servos billowing clouds in Darkened furrows giving a rather vicious appearance-...-Looking over at the flyer bots inquiry my sapphire eyes narrowing- ...And you are? I stare at him a stoic expression greeting him. Unnerving calculating. not in the least perturbed by his quips about mercs.. a small hologram scanner quickly running over him-. I see...... Ether way doesn't matter. If a girl doesn't want you to bother her you should leave her be.. let this next second be a lesson in that regard... -a blast visor drops over my visage black and red optical sights a split second before 3 sonic booms explode right where I appeared in mid air against the ice block.the raw concussive force completely scrambles all operable sensors in the area scattering instantly the rain and an unreal amount of pressure hitting you jolting you back a few steps-........ Anyway. -i walk over toward whiteout with a purposeful stride- you really should stop chasing a tail from a world you personally burned, even if you once knew each other.. whiteout. -i reach forward grabbing him by the armored collar of his chassis.-lifting him up off the ground- your a wanted man whiteout. Be warned and thankful I'm not here to collect bounties. -i drop him- onto his feet as the sensors recover- .... If you don't cause trouble I'll leave you be. Might even get some of your bounty taken off if your helpful -i say walking off toward the town were an unknown bot and organic signature have appeared which seems to be what I'm after-

. Hey now girl -an old staticy voice says- I'm no science project -i say amused crossing my arms a cloud of dust dust and dirt. Pouring from my joints and under the panels- though I will grant I am out of repair.... What world is this? -i said be.used looking around before spotting an old rusted mustang in the corner the glass shattered, frame bent clawed and scored my machines and tools that couldn't seem to quite take it appart the left light socket rusted and covers shattered. The interior is rotted and torn with prices missing-.... How long have I been here... -i say in a sad solemn voice before walking toward to old car half hurried in debis-... How long have you kept watch? Old friend... - as i crouch before the car the remaining light flickers and static can be heard from the radio-
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Meltdown soon came back to his senses as the noise he heard stopped. He saw the girl, could smell her fear. He knew quick movements would startle her. Slowly he began to vanish again. As much as he would enjoy toying with her, he needed to investigate the noise. Surely nobody would believe this girl anyway, right..? He began trotting toward the sound, half visible to her. Would she scream and perhaps? Only time would tell.

Lector found herself relieved when she made it to the city. She had looked in her rearview mirror and saw the ice wall explode into water. Another bot had made their entrance with a speed even she could admire. She found that the first bot left quite the impression though. As she slowed down to roll with the human traffic, she tried desperately to remember him, and why his words caused such pain and joy alike. She didn't even know this bot! For all she knew, he was a con! ... Still, the sooner she found a place to hang low, the better.

Kat's eyes widened as she stepped back to allow the giant robot space to walk. Amazing! What was this thing made of?! She had to know now more than ever. She watched it interact with the old car in astonishment. "This planet is Earth, surely with my language already downloaded into your system you must know that.." She said as she walked over, not getting too close in case the old bucket of bolts fell apart where it stood. Curious how it got the mustang to respond without even turning it on, she dared to step closer still "From what I can tell, you've been here longer than I've been around. I hadn't even had the chance to start taking apart that scrap pile.." She said, though she wished she did. "What brought you online..?" She finally asked.

Soon Arachnid had a suitable amount of scouts that were deployed. Several of which headed to Shockwaves current base. She needed to find the nearest lab, and that one so far seemed close enough. After her scouts could find it that is. The trouble with Shockwave, she found, was that he liked to keep his labs hidden. She awaited her scouts return impatiently as she had more yet deployed to check for any stray bots. Wouldn't want them getting in her way after all.

Nightshade nodded, content for now with his answer. She then turned her attention back to the human "So, this is the lifeform that dominates this planet?" She asked, making a disgusted face as she looked at the human "Disgusting. Do you have plans to experiment on this wretch?" She asked as she turned back to Shockwave, wondering what sort of information could be attained from keeping a human around.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:21 am

reggie stayed quiet. watching the two bots talk, he didn't try and respond when the started talking about him.

meanwhile pharma had returned, heading into the lab not knowing that shockwave or nightbeat was down here. he quickly unlocked the front door and headed inside, still as bored as he was when he had left.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:15 am

One of Whiteout's biggest follies was likely his penchant for assuming that other bots were just as casual and non confrontational as himself. It would stand to reason, then, that when he witnessed Concussion send a pulsing shockwave of heat that not only melted his ice wall instantly, but sent it exploding into the air and pouring down over them. His casual gaze became a pointed glare as he was doused with now unpleasantly warm water, taking note of the way the former mercenary commander steamed as though his plating had but a moment ago been red hot. He had heard rumors about this mech's tendency to be blazing, but he had not expected that physical trait to be transposed to his temperament. Obviously it was, otherwise the stupid fool would not be attempting to intimidate him with such a grand show. He made immediately to challenge Concussion, to mock him for not even having a guess, but he was scanned too quickly and understood immediately that his designation had been gleaned. He produced something between a smirk and a scowl, shifting his weight at the mech's comment. "Has the Autobot victory persuaded you to feint the spark of a hero?" he derided with a bit of a scoff. He might have gone on to remind Concussion that he was a former mercenary (they were not known for their exceptional morality), but the mech was clearly trying to terrorize him. He stumbled back at the force of the blasts Concussion had somehow created, though he was much more concerned with the severe scrambling attempting to take place in his processors. He grunted and applied the appropriate shields immediately, saving himself from the brunt of Concussion's unprovoked attack upon his mind.
Now Whiteout was not frightened (the emotion was all but foreign to him), but he was infuriated by the audacious and totally unprecedented behavior of this Concussion fellow. His meaningless snark had hardly warranted more than a biting rebuttal. He had hoped for a friendly bout of bickering and maybe a bit of interesting conversation. How had everyone who had ever come across him with stories of Concussion failed to inform him of the mech's apparent and insufferable need to feel superior over the most uninterested lifeforms. He shot daggers at Concussion as he approached, though his virulent glaring turned into that of ridicule and laughter at the former mercenary's words. "What?" He did not care in the slightest that he was lifted off of his pedes now, too amused at Concussion's nonsense. "You say my designation, but clearly your information is confused. I've never seen that femme before a day in my life, nor did I deign to "burn" Velocitron, as you seem to be implying. In case you have not noticed, there is only one of us here so obsessed with accursed heat." As if to make his point, Whiteout suddenly sank his claw-like digits beneath the plating of Concussion's arm, sending forth a burst of ice, heavily enforced by heat retardant solutions of the strongest caliber along with strengthening reinforcements comparable to the sturdiest of metal alloys. He had employed such solutions in environments thousands degree Fahrenheit with astonishing results; it would not fully melt for hours.
Whiteout smirked when he was dropped back to his pedes, giving a snort at Concussion's rather lackluster threat. "That's too bad. I live for a good challenge." His weight swayed again as he appraised his abrasive companion with a smirk, which burst forth with a bark of laughter at Concussion's attempt to appeal to him. "You are mistaken, my hot headed friend. The bigger the bounty, the more I get to play." With another one of his famous smirks, Whiteout leaped off of the ground and transformed, bolting overhead of the so-called Concussion with a silent burst that sent shockwaves burrowing into the earth's crust, having no interest in ever being helpful to the insufferable bot below.

Shockwave observed Nightshade after his reply, taking note of the way her posture settled ever so slightly. Perhaps she had been convinced. If not, she was a fool to not recognize sound truth, even if such truth was but temporary. Seeing her nod, he turned back to his task of filing through his computer's recent history, listening to Nightshade despite his interest in what he was finding. "Homo sapiens, as this planet's primitive scientists refer to their species," he answered off-hand just as his computer's notifications system informed him that his main entrance had been successfully activated. With a few swift motions of his fingers against the entry pad, surveillance footage was shown of Pharma entering his lab. Shockwave made no mention of it immediately, but was only quietly displeased with the fact that Pharma had tampered with his lab's formerly dormant systems enough to have earned himself recognition in his extensive security systems. It reminded him at once that, from this moment onward, his laboratory must remain heavily cloaked. Manipulating his computer to the proper control panel, he accessed the mainframe of his lab's electromagnetic shield generator and attempted to activate it, though a system failure message appeared on the main holographic screen, informing him of a system compromise that limited the functionality and strength of his shield. Either time or Pharma's unwanted tampering could reasonably be blamed. The results were an unexpected obstacle but nothing he could not overcome. He shut the weak field down so that it would not attract unwanted attention and commanded the system to run a self-diagnostics test, for, right now, it was necessary that he tend to other things.
"The human does not belong to me but to Pharma. It seems that he discovered this lab sometime before my arrival. He returns now." Shockwave gestured to the corner from which the mad scientist appeared. Anger was illogical, so he repressed any such urges. Rather, he merely stared the mech down, intending to let Nightshade do with the mech as she saw fit. He could question Pharma at a later time, inquiring as to why he had attempted to steal his lab and warning him against such unwelcome actions again. It was likely now that he would have to find a time in which he could covertly awaken all of his labs and activate their extensive cloaking fields and encryptions to avoid their discovery by any unwanted bots, particularly Nightshade, for many of them held the keys to which he would overtake her and the Autobots as Megatron so sorely lacked the ability to do. After staring at Pharma in total apathy, Shockwave turned his lumbering body back to face the computer screens, taking note of the feedback from the diagnostics test and determining to repair the problem as his first priority.
Last edited by O.G. on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:30 am

pharma stopped in his tracks wehn he saw the two other bots in what he thought was his lab now, he hesitated a bit to respond ".. can i help you?" he frowned not wanting them to be here and not sure why they were in the first place couldnt shockwave go find some other lab? whay does he even need so many!? he didnt say this out loud, merely thinking it.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:51 pm

she just watched as the robotic like dog slowly become harder to see and walk away, thinking of her choices began to follow him not sure where it was going but it was better than following nothing and bumping into a more hostile being
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Meltdown glanced back and smirked. So the human was following. He quickly trotted away, staying just visible enough for her to see him. He wanted to see how willing she was to follow him, and to see if she could keep up. Perhaps Pacific would allow for him to keep her around. The idea made him smile a bit. Soon he found himself closing in on the junkyard and quickly found the source of the sound he had heard. A rusted, ancient looking bot. Or perhaps con. He couldn't get a good reading on the being, and thusly fully cloaked himself. Watching and waiting patiently.

As Lector scanned the skies, she began to relax. She doubted the persistent bot would be this easy to shake, so she stayed on high alert. She drove into one of the humans buildings known as a multi layer car garage. Perhaps if she went into one of the basement levels, there would be enough concrete between her and the sky that she could stay hidden. With that she went as far below as the parking garage would allow and tried to relax.

Arachnid monitored the drones she had sent out and listened as one found a field that was thrown up, only to be lowered again. Seems the labs weren't as vacant as she had hoped. Attacking out right didn't seem wise. If Shockwave was the one that threw the field up, he very well could assist her con with concoctions. Perhaps make even more potent venom's. For now, she called back her drones. They would need to find another lab, and get in contact with the mad scientist at another time. Soon, another of her drones seemed to find another lab not far off. At that she called for Hijack. It was time they went to this new lab and got him to work. She would find a way to contact Shockwave another time.

Nightshade was well aware of Pharma's presence and glared at him. "Perhaps we should be the one asking you that. This is, after all, Shockwaves lab. You have quite the nerve taking it as yours, filling it with your.. Vermin pets!" She spat as she indicated to the human. "What business do you have here?" She asked him coldly, still glaring coldly at him.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:00 pm

when she had noticed that either the dog like robot had disappear or somehow it had gone out of her sight she slowly stopped walking and looked around a bit confused and debated if she should look for the being or give up knowing that it just might not want her to see it
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me