Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby fiver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 am

(FANGIRLING as we rp once more! Ah lol I missed it!! Rely in the process guys ^v^)
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:51 am

Sterno had heard Delilahs words and glanced behind him using his mirrors before tensing and glancing to the humans that had abandoned his cab and he quickly slammed on his brakes and transformed, his plates shifting as he dug his servos into the forest ground. He wasn’t about to let the humans distract an angry five ton beast while he powered up the electrical systems to bring it down. Sure that was the base of his plan in order to bring it down but this humans were under his protection… Sterno wasn’t going to let them get hurt, even if it meant getting dismembered by the beast. β€œFragging….” He extended his quick blade and took a run and sliced the underbelly of the predacon as he grabbed the humans with his free servo and continued to run. β€œDelilah… Your guardian won't be happy if you and carter die while under my care. Lets not make fun of Nightmare when he’s already fragged off.” He glanced back every so often. Holding the humans carefully but firmly to avoid dropping them. He sent a comm back to wildstreak, his actions frantic. β€œI can't keep the humans safe and get to the power center and lure the beast but my little passengers like to try to help me… I don’t want pissed off bots because I failed to protect them.” His pedes slipped and he landed on the ground letting go of delilah and carter before standing slowly and brushing the dirt off his frame and servos. β€œSorry….” His white optics were filled with stress, worry, fear. β€œI’m not good at this… I need my sword…”

The humans taunts enraged his attitude even more and he lowered his altitude. He’d crush the tiny beings for it! Nightmare snarled low as his underbelly was sliced through with a blade making him pull up and fly back over the trees and turning back around back after the bot holding his humans. The twin bladed tails of his lashed in anger before he swiped them under Sterno and landing behind him watching him and the humans with dark grey optics. The beasts dentea were formed in a nasty snarl as he grabbed sternos leg and pulled him back before throwing him to the side. The big beast’s nanites were working on the gash before he focused his attention back on the humans. He hissed and his forked tongue sneaked out between his jaws as it seemed like a smile on those lips. β€œFrogspawn? This is why your species is weak and organic. You’re all too stupid and meek to use the little intelligence you have.” He snapped, Nightmares dark figure only grew in excitement as his bristles of metal plates grew and spread out. He opened his tattered, and damn near broken wings making himself look even bigger. β€œYour guardian has failed to keep you safe, Let this be your last memory!” He jaws opened as he built up a fire in his jaws, the black flames starting to fill his jaws.

Sixshot had had no patience to start with, so when his lovely little seeker rammed into him knocking him to the floor and slammed a curled up servo into his faceplates.... well... he was engulfed with overwhelming anger, he was Pissed. His red optics blazed as he snarled grabbing the seekers winged appendages and digging his claw like servos deep into the sensitive metal. He wasn't about to make his conversation open to those around. No. he'd use the virus itself he had planted in the mech where he'd made himself home deep into Tantalums Helm like a parasite. Feeding off his information, memories, emotion. -You will pay for your actions. I don't care what deals we've had or have made I will NOT tolerate this.- The sixbender hissed through the seekers helm increasing the pressure he had on his processor. No... he wasn't getting away with this. He had to be punished. HAD to. Sixshot went to work digging through them knowing tantalum knew exactly what he was doing, he made sure the seeker knew he was going through his files, his memory storage. They'd been tampered with before so getting to them before was even easier. He started destroying memories he knew Tantalum was going to miss, knew he'd be broken if he took. Why take one memory? This seemed like a special occasion and the mech didn't seem like he quite got his point across. So, choosing the memories of his parents he forced them in Tantalums viewing screen and started dissolving the codes. -let this be a warning. I'm not a force to be lightly taken with. You are still part of a deal.- he echoed his voice in his audials and smirked to himself watching the winged mech with a dark gaze as he shoved him down his clawed digits slowly realising his frame leaving behind trails of energon. He looked back to the golden mech with a sneer. β€œQuestioning me? Tsk Tsk. You have a death wish, maybe even bold but I assure you that I am a force to be feared my dear mech. You have lost something yes?” e sent out a EMP at the mech hopefully to catch him off guard. β€œMaybe a mission you failed to protect something…. Some one?” He purred his voice like dripping venom. β€œI won’t kill you, Dying is something anyone can do,” He lowered his weapons aim. β€œLiving is far more difficult. And I’ll make you suffer. Ask my dear seeker. He’s having a blast! Aren’t you Vertigo? Eh? You wanna tell the golden brute how amazing of a time you are having while you are in my company?” He smirked darker.

Blister held onto the bars and glanced to Vertigo and Sixshot falling into a little tumble, she took the time Cyber offered her into slipping through the bars of the cell and wincing some before growling and staying close to Cyber, her position stuck in a mix of defense and offense. β€œThanks Cyber…. Don’t listen to the mech. The only thing keeping Vertigo from tearing him apart for what he’s done is the protection it provides for me, Groht, and Sterno. Not because he’s enjoying himself.” He null powered up and glowed as she aimed at the six bender. She could tell the two were having their disputes, she wanted to help Vertigo… She did but it was nearly impossible. She was wounded and there was no way she’d get away with a attack on the multichanger.

Groht simply watched silently as the scene played out. His disputes were kept with Vertigo but that Six bender had ripped tantalum from his grasp and eradicated his partnership with him. He’d make that green brute pay for it. He wasn’t for revenger, it was too stupid and sparkling like. No… He’d do it for justice. Justice for Vertigo and how he was trapped, imprisoned, stuck with him due to β€˜Protection’ The red fire bird sent a comm. To the seeker he once knew as a friend. β€œI can help you get to a ground bridge. Im sure me and the golden no sider can distract him enough for you and blister to get to the ground bridge, open it, and wait for Cyberonian. I can hold him off till he is a good distance from you guys but that’s all I can promise. Im truly sorry my brother. I may not show my emotions very well but I thought i was doing what was best but i was wrong. Im wrong. Let me fix what i’ve done, help you out at least. The years we’ve spent in arms together don’t get to fade away like dust. Not to me.” Turning his aim off the autobot and the neutral he aimed at sixshot glancing to Vertigo.
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:12 am

Me too x3 thunder you are an evil genius x'D
I'll wait on G before I reply))
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Tarn
--

Tarn high-tailed it once he knew his newly put-together team was following him, with self-appointed 'SIC' close beside him. He picked up the comm. link once it was opened, snorting at the new term. "Through their 'front door'. No sense in making a sneaky approach when they undoubtedly already know we're on our way." He pushed his alt. to it's limits, picking up unnatural speeds with his tank mode as they got closer to the downed ship. "Ironhide, you get whoever you can get your servos on first. I'll take care of whoever else is there and then we can get our guys out of there. Are you all ready?"

--
Suntreaker
--

For once, Sunstreaker completely ignored the newly cracked paint and dented plating that was his chassis. Instead, piercing yellow-blue optics locked with Cysphere's own. "You act like I get a kick out of this. I really don't. I'd rather kill you and get this B.S. over with, but right now I need you to do something for me." He took a step forward, pushing his blaster roughly up under the Bugatti's chin and pressing inward, hard. "Get me a bridge." He glanced briefly at Electrix in a silent way of telling her to send the mech coordinates that were a little ways away from their actual destination. "Now."

--
Predaking
--

Predaking ran as fast as his legs would allow after Defect, reaching the top of the hill seconds after he did. He stopped dead in his tracks, a growl rumbling deep inside his chassis even as his half-snout (really, his wound wasn't pretty) leaked life fluids like there was no tomorrow. It was a stand off for a klik or two, Predaking deciding just how to go about his next move but covering up his thoughts with aggressive body language- flared plating and wings, flexing his claws.. And then he lunged, straight for Frostwire, and bit down on the arm that held her rifle with a crushing strength before shaking his helm side to side.

--
Defect
--

Defect had no time to laugh before Predaking made his next move. When he saw the beast clamp his mangled mouth around Frostwire's arm, he pulled out one of the pistols holstered to his hip and fired every round he had into the beast with no hesitation during any of it.

--
Tantalum/Vertigo
--

Vertigo shouted when Sixshot dug his sharp digits into his wings, but returned the action by wrapping his own servos around the mech's neck and squeezing hard enough to cut off the energon flow. He'd almost completely forgotten about the hold Sixshot still had on his processor and only remembered once it was too late. His grip around the mech's neck loosened as pressure seemed to randomly surround his helm, and almost immediately, panic set in. Yellow optics widened as he frantically gripped his helm as if it would stop anything currently happening and what was going to happen. "No-" He tried to protest, but words failed him as his processor increasingly grew blank. It was painful- nothing about having memories corrupted was a painless breeze. But he remained silent, still, staring blankly at the floor next to Sixshot as he forgot just about everything other than the basics: Decepticon. Tantalum. 'You've been here since the beginning but you're currently recovering from a tragic accident. How do you feel?' And onward, but most things have been long lost and forgotten, but one thing still remained. He was under Sixshot's command. Sixshot had access to the entirety of his processor.

Which was why he was confused when he was shoved down to the cold metal ground by the mech, a sharp, throbbing pain radiating throughout the entirety of his wings. What did he do wrong? Cocking an optical ridge, he sat himself back up, only just then realizing the voice that spoke through his comm.s, Groht. He remembered him, but everything he had recently discovered was also forgotten. Confusion further settled in at the mech's words. Fix what he's done? Fade away like dust? What in Primus' name...

"Groht, what the hell are you on about?" He replied, rubbing the forefront of his helm. Man he had a massive helm-ache. Eventually he looked over at both Groht and Sixshot, then the other two in the room. Who were they? And why weren't they in cells? He shot up to his pedes, instinctively reaching back for his sword- but it wasn't on his back, like it should be. With an irritated growl, he grabbed his daggers instead, staring them both down with a familiar look that had Decepticon written all over it.
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:06 am

Deliah

"Wha- Sterno!" Deliah yelled as the white bot slashed the Predacon and grabbed her and Carter.
"Sterno we had him! you should have took the chance!" she looked at his as they ran.
Deliah considered Electrix reaction to what she just did.
"Yeah probably not, but if there was no other way she'd trust me!" she protested and let out a yell as she and Carter fell when he slipped.
Carter pulled her up and she looked up at Sterno, feeling scared and frustrated.
Then she felt a hand in her shoulder and looked at her best friend as he came forwards.
"When a soldier gets disarmed in battle he doesn't give up, he fights.
That's what makes him a soldier, he doesn't rely on his weapon." Carter stated.
Deliah shook her head and bumped Sterno's knee with her foot.
"I don't care how much you screw up.
Your our screw-up." she smiled at him for a split second before Nightmare landed.
"He...can speak..." her eyes widened and she backed into Sterno as he loomed up like some terrible serpent, ready to strike.

Wildstreak

The Ferrari was moving as fast as a supercar could offroad.
His tyres squalled in the sticky mud as he trudged to a stop in front of a blockage of fallen trees.
He heard Nightmare scream up ahead.
Skywalk stopped, hovering about the blockage and looked down at him in concern.
"Fly ahead! I'll have to climb." Wild transformed and looked behind him at Deadbeat.
"Yo Beatz! we gotta get over there!" he yelled as he started scaling the mass.

Skywalk

The green and black femme nodded and flew on, her blue optics widening as she saw Sterno fall with the humans.
"And you're just too stupid to know when to quit!" the small femme grabbed the back of Nightmare's helm and heaved backwards.
She might be on the small side but as she reversed her thrusters and put them on full blast she pulled the Predacons helm further and further up and away from the group.
Skywalk winced but held on as tight as she could.
Frag she was going to feel this later...

Cyberonian

"I lost fear long ago too." Cyber said and took on the EMP, wincing and falling back against the bars at the far side of the cell.
He scraped himself up and let out a furious shout, charging at the bent bars and braking through next to Blister.
He then crushed the rest of one of the bars away and tore it free, turning on Groth.
He was about to go for the red 'con when he realised Groth's aim had turned on Sixshot.
Cyber managed a tired chuckle.
He looked at Blister "Of course he isn't." he agreed.
Cyber wanted to help Vertigo but whatever this deal was with Sixshot looked physiological and if he interfered the side effects could be fatal.
Cyber went to Sideswipe and moved the mech so he was on his back.
Sides groaned in his critical state.

Sideswipe

"S-sunny?..." Sides mumbled and he sat up a bit.
He tried to piece together what his optics were telling him but it was like trying to fix a broken mirror.
Shards were missing or cracks were obscuring his vision.
"Sideswipe, it's Cyberonian.
You've been poisoned and you need to do as I say or we won't get very far at all." the non-sider said to him in the distance... no not distance, he was close.
So close he was actually supporting him, Sides realised as some pieces flew into place.
The Lambo mech groaned and clumsily got to his peds.
"Sunstreaker?" Sides looked around, not understanding.
That's right, he was in the Nemesis...freeing his friends?
He understood it then, he thought Cyber was Sunny because he felt Sunny though the Sparkbond.
He sent a few pulses back in response as he took in his surroundings.
That was it and there was Blister and...why was Groth...then Sideswipe saw Sixshot and Vertigo.
"Cyber, hel-l-lp him!" Sides winced as his own voice whined and went haywire.
That fragger! I'm so gonna- he was thinking whilst in the bond when he heard what could only be described as a demonic screech that shook the Nemesis.

Ironhide

"Yes, Sir!" The Titans, Ironhide and Swift replied to Tarn.
"You heard the Boss, let's go get some trophies!" Ironhide laughed and accelerated harder, coming up behind Tarn.
Once inside the bird he transformed and slammed into two patrolling drones, offlining them.
The new assets stormed the corridors and put up cover fire.
Swift transformed upon arrival and took to the shadows.

Cysphere

Those blue optics narrowed when they met Sunstreakers.
"Morning, darling.
Care to dance with death again do you?" The Veyron mech greeted Electrix without removing his steady gaze from Sunstreakers.
He could barely believe his audial receptors, yet the sheerness in his ex-partners voice was a dead giveaway that this was no ordinary situation.
"You must be joking... and lead you to your certain demise?" Cysphere inquired in amusement, raising an optical ridge.
"By all means, but if you wish to die I can put you out of your prolonged misery right now."

Electrix

Dred inched forwards and Trix fired a warning shot right next to the lip of his front bumper.
She took in what Cysphere said and grimaced.
"Snake by name, snake by nature.
Poke a Viper with a stick and you'll get a taste of certain death." she spat back at him and listened to Sunstreaker.
His tone sent a chill up her spine.
She got the hint and sent Nightwatch some close coordinates.
Electrix couldn't wait for Sunny's reply, that Decepticon was going home with some nice dents to his name today.

Frostwire

The ice cold femme studied the beast, it would happen in any given moment.
Frostwire hadn't anticipated that he go for her but when he made his decision not even Primus' servo could stop him.
Frostwire cried out when those hellish jaws seized her up and crushed down on her forearm.
She hated showing pain but no one could possibly withstand such great pain without showing it.

Drive By

The red mech saw Predaking take the shot to the snout and he cringed at how much flew from the wound at the point of impact.
He took aim and fired at the mech the Predacon was after, again the wind outdid him of his shots.
"Scrap!" he cursed and fired at the birdbot as it swooped at his helm.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:28 pm

(Imma reply as soon as possible! Ah! Such great feels going ons!!!<3)
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Sterno swallowed before grunting as he was tossed to the side like a mere toy. β€œYou call that having him!? You are a human! You can't bring down a predacon! Its damn near impossible unless primus himself was at your hand!” He said his white optics glancing to the beast of a con in front of them. He watched Delilaha, small smile forming on his lip plates before the white mech glanced back to Nightmare when he loomed above them. THe beast was taller then megatron, no doubt, probably a bit bigger then predaking… He was barely taller than arcee on the autobots. His denta clenched in a small frown as he grabbed delilah and Carter holding them protectively close to his chassis. Well… his plans went downhill and fast. β€œFrag….” Sterno murmured as he scooted back on his hindquarters as he slowly moved back from the beast. β€œScrew ups usually don't cost their friends their lives… β€œ He responded to her previous statement but his spark was full of regret. This whole thing was stupid! He was fragging mad for thinking he’d actually get a chance, no, he'd be burnt to a heap and the humans were going to die. The young mech sent a desperate comm to Wildstreak in hopes that he would respond and they'd possibly get out of this situation. β€œI need help… I… I don't know what to do… He's got us trapped… The humans are safe right now but i can't promise much longer being my spark will probably be snuffed out… I need you to get her fast… I'm running out of ideas…” He said, the worry laced in his voice box was sincere, he was fragging terrified.

Nightmare chortled at the humans shock and fear as he had spoken. β€œOf course I can speak.” It was a dark, low, wild, grumble of a voice but it was a voice nonetheless. Sinister plans were promised in it. He had all the intention in the world of killing the white half blood/sorry excuse for con scrap if he ever seen one yet, and the organic beings? Easy. It was like the dirt on his frame. He grabbed sterno by his pedes with his twin tails flipping him upside down before he held him off the ground glaring his grey optics deep into the mech and at the humans. Which one first?” He purred as his dentae spread in a nasty growl, his jaws spreading and revealing shard like fangs in the beast's mouth. Did he need to use his fangs? No. BUt what fun was in that? The beast screeched in anger when his helm was thrown back at the will of another and his grip on the white ex con was lost and he dropped him to the ground turning to the flying fea and snarling as he tried swatting the craft to the forest ground, a fire building in his chassis and up through his long neck and spewing out his jaws in a black mass of fiery molten metal. He had no time for games.

Deadbeat ran as quick as his proto would allow, knocking a few trees over in his wake as he followed the beast’s tracks and the red racer. β€œI swear, Imma need a drink or something after all this… β€œ The decaled mech couldn't help but smile big as he did so loading up his guns for when the bg brute decided to show its ugly mug. β€œHow is the kid!? Vertigo will have my aft if the little brat gets hurt too bad! Told me to look after him!” He ran his pedes gripping and throwing the dirt as he did so before he skid to a stop his optics observing the trees and wreckage blocking their path from the beast and the bot that was protecting the humans. β€œWelp, wasn't a bad day for a climb eh?” Deadbeat grinned before he started climbing up the trees.

The six bender watched the mech with a low growl, his red optics narrowing more as he had wrapped his servos around his neck parts and squeezed, but it didn't last long. No, once the mechs memory files were damned near wiped out he did let go. Sixshot stood and rolled his neck growling in a manner many would describe as fragged off. Sure the seeker didn't know what he had done but in time he would once more and hed realize what punishment he got if he didn't listen. But then again…. Why did he have to keep a deal with the seeker with the protection of those he wished if he didn't remember them? That excluded the red plated con though. But the rest? They were his to destroy. Suddenly sixshot didn't have but one bot off limits and he loved it. Oh and the absolute thrill to watch the seeker himself bring out weapons to his now ex friends? Priceless! Absolutely beautiful! β€œTantalum, My dear. Wanna do me a favor and snuff the sparks out of these here fellas? I mean unless you wanna see Grothy boy over here poisoned? M’kay? Thanks sweetheart.” He purred darkly in a taunting like manner, a sneer on his lip plates. Of all the things he has ever done this was by far the most rewarding little treat he’d given to himself, not even purposely. β€œMake it quick, they ain't worth the time. Immma give you thirty Clicks.” Six purred in the bond that the seeker was forced in. β€œYour times running out.” He swiveled the strap around and held the deadly rifle in his servos and loaded another makeshift bullet into the chamber. The golden mechs words only made him giggle, and this giggle was twisted as they came. β€œLost fear? You're fragging mad! No bot is not scared of anything! You are such a kneeslapper! You have fear, that's what makes us all inferior. A burden we all have. I have it to, so mech.” He pointed a clawed digit at him. β€œDon't give yourself powers you dont harness. Having no fear is like saying you don't have a spark.” He grinned wildly. There was racket in the nemesis. It was to be expected when they held three of their allied members. β€œOh seeker. Be a dove and help rid the numbers, we will be leaving shortly.”

Blister tried squeezing through the bars before she backed up on her pedes when the mech had rammed through the bars, she moved he pedes fas in order to get out of his way. β€œYou are fragging nuts!” She exclaimed flipping her visor down and glancing to the other bots and then following Cyber over to Sides. β€œScrap….” He looked primus awful. The substance oozing from his wound looked like it would come from the pits of cybertrons pits… He wasn't alright and she knew it. She could see it. β€œHang in there Sideswipe. We will get you outta here. Away from this awful place” She glanced over to tantalum and Sixshot and when the seeker turned on them and started baring her weapons she instinctively threw up her servo’s in defense. β€œWhat the hell Vertigo!?” The fea said backing up, hurt and shock in her optics. What in primus’ name was he doing?! β€œWhat are you doing!? We need to get out of here! We need to get to the others and get sides some help!” Blitz said in confusion. Tantalum wouldn't draw his weapons on them… not on her… At least she thought he wouldn't. Her spark dropped to the pit of her abdomen. β€œWhat did he do to you?”

Groht watched the six bender and frowned when tantalum responded to his comm in a very confused manner as if he didn't have a clue what was happening. β€œYou’re being serious? You dont know whats going on??” the mech was bewildered and in shock. What in the fragging name…? β€œI'm trying to help you escape? Get away from Sixshot go with Blister and cyber and get that autobot fella some help before he kills over and now you don't know what is going on?!” He spoke through the private com with him with a shake of his helm as he flipped down his battle mask and growled baring his denta behind the cover. That damned metal switcher… The seeker acted as if his memory had been cleaned again, it must be the mechs doings. But he could use this to his advantage or he'd ruin his chances when his memory returned. Maybe though…. Sixshot had cleaned them for good? No. Memories always returned, deleting them meant nothing if you could return them with many decades of trying if you knew what you were looking for. β€œNothing Tantalum, just worried about you I guess.” He stated trying to not sound confused himself. He didn't know how to go about this.
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:47 am

I'll have my reply in soon!))
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:36 am

(Alrighty Galactus! Awaiting anxiously! ^v^)
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Alright, final verdict; I will have it in by tomorrow night after work. It has been a very busy weekend!!))
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me