Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:46 am

Faya||Warframe||Tagged:Mettaton DT, Chara
    I look forward to it.

After sending her reply, Faya ended the Transference link and stepped out of her pod, heading up to the front of the ship again. It was a strange sensation, having to wait. There was always something to do in the Origin System, she could just change planets if she needed stimulation, but here there was nothing but the town. No relays, no solar rails, no Lunaro arenas (not that anyone here could play Lunaro). For the first time since awakening, Faya was bored. With nothing better to do, the Tenno sat cross-legged in the middle of her now useless as trig at ion system and began to meditate, her body slowly lifting up off the ground as she did.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:25 am

Blueberry Sans:
Sans nodded, giving an energetic "Okay, follow me!" before motioning for Frisk to follow as he started off at a lively jog. He slowed slightly when Frisk asked their question, then sped up again, deciding to answer that while they walked. "I don't really know tooo much about it, but what Mettaton told me is that there's an evil Chara out there destroying timelines, and this is where he puts all the people he rescues!" While telling the story, Sans's eyes has turned to stars. He thought that story sounded cool.
Frisk:
After a fraction of a second, Frisk opened their eyes to see they were almost back in the exact same spot they'd been in before, telling them that they'd started to get the hang of teleportation like this. They quickly noticed the note left on the ground, another one from Mettaton. Almost instantly, Frisk had decided an answer. Carefully, they came up with a message in their head, checking for others around before doing so. They had once accidentally sent a letter that devolved to them yelling "AAAH!" because of a sudden scare. However, this wasn't the case today, as they managed to send the letter without mishap.

"I am ready whenever you are."
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Frisk, Faya

Mettaton was relaxing. He was vaguely aware of reply messages from Frisk and Faya and pulled himself back to consciousness long enough to look at them, but he soon returned himself to a state of relaxation, rejuvenating his energy to prepare for whatever Chara threw at them all next. He would train Frisk and Faya soon... just a bit more rest.
Alright, enough rest. He sent off another message to both:

Meet me in the center of the Psi space when you're ready.

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Blueberry Sans

"Uh, okay," Frisk replied, not sure how to respond to this. She ran to keep up with Sans' quick pace. "So does that mean that my home is gone? Where will I live?"

(@MangoTree: You can assume that there's at least one small empty house that she can move right in to.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Faya||Warframe||Tagged:Mettaton DT
    Mettaton's message roused Faya from her meditations, and she linked herself quickly to Titania, dropping to the ground before stepping out again. Her Warframes were powerful, but they were not of the Void, as she was. Her true body was best suited for training such as this.
    The cold was refreshing as well, she reflected, the snow crunching under her feet as she made for the center of the Psi space. She rarely got to venture outside, her environment was usually too full of people shooting at her to make that possible. Reaching the center, the Tenno took a seat on a nearby tree stump, awaiting the robot's arrival.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:13 pm

Laika

Laika walked around the Psi timeline, saying hello to everybody in her path. Although it was hard adjusting to this new timeline, she felt confident that she could make new friends who have lost almost all their friends as well.

Hellen

She sat in her 'lab' (which was really her basement), working on whatever her mind wanted her to. There was no position for royal scientist that she needed to fill after all. Besides, she didn't want to continue doing harm to other monsters. Heck, she still felt bad that she turned her own MOTHER into a amalgamate, even after all the comfort that she gave her!

Chickenlegs
The amalgamate quietly walked though snowdin. They (Or she, as they call themselves), secretly wondered if anybody was scared of them. However, it never seemed to be the case. Not that they minded anyways. Any interaction was better than being locked up in a lab for who knows how long. However, at least one of them did it for science, and she ended up becoming the only one who retained her memories, and a fragment of her personality.
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Frisk:
Once Mettaton's reply had arrived, Frisk found themselves walking back to the middle of the Psi space, or in other words, Snowdin. They'd been in the Waterfall area in the Psi space, somewhat preferring the quiet atmosphere there. They tentatively walked over the Grey space between Waterfall and Snowdin, fully knowing such caution wasn't necessary, but carrying on anyways. It never felt like there was actual ground there, and Frisk always expected to fall when they walked over it. But eventually, the grey space was behind them, and they were swiftly approaching the middle of Snowdin. Seeing Faya there, they gave a small wave, and sat down nearby.
Blueberry Sans:
"Oh well, the whole reason Mettaton made the Psi timeline is that people could stay here 'till their timelines got restored! ... Oor maybe just stay here forever, can't remember which." Sans replied, looking slightly embarrassed. "I'm sure there's an empty house around here, we can go find it!" And with that, he started to run off with a hand pointing up, going "Mweh heh heh!"
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Frisk, Faya

Mettaton opened his eyes and blinked twice, forcibly pulling himself into full consciousness. He looked down from his suspended-in-midair hammock to see that Frisk and Faya were at the edge of Snowdin forest, and he smiled. He made the hammock disappear before gently lowering himself to the ground and walking over toward them. Despite not actually needing it, he took a deep breath. As he approached, he waved in greeting. "I'm glad you're here," he said, smiling, but his expression shifted into a serious one. "We need to be ready for what comes next. Chara will likely strike again very soon." He waved his hand over a stump, and one side of it shifted from looking solid to being a mess of code and symbols, though it stayed within the same shape. "From what I can tell, when Chara unravels the code, they do something like this," he explained, touching the strands of code and concentrating on manipulating them. It would be ridiculously easy to just delete it, since the Psi space would cooperate with him, but that wouldn't demonstrate his point. Instead, he used willpower (perhaps one could call it determination, but that word carried too much meaning already) to force the code to bend under his touch, and he pulled a thread of it out, letting that piece dissolve and leaving the rest. "It requires concentration, even when the removed code is dissolving, as the whole of the code seems to have a sort of 'memory' or 'back-up' and will attempt to repair itself." He looked over at the others to see if they understood. "Go ahead and try with some of the stumps there. Tearing away the visual world should be pretty easy for you both, but don't be surprised if you can't remove code on your first try. It took me a while to figure it out."

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Blueberry Sans

"Oh," Frisk murmured, taking this in. Did this mean she was free from RESETs? ...could she even SAVE and RESET at all anymore?? She shook off these thoughts. There would be time to experiment later. She followed the hyperactive Sans through the town, laughing a bit at his exclamation.

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Alphys' crush: (open)||Talking to: Hellen

"I-I don't know about this," Alphys admitted, standing at the door of Hellen's house. She hesitated with her arm in the air, frozen in the moment before knocking.
"Come on," Here We Are said, hovering next to their Bonded. The Theme(s) were always supportive of Alphys, but they knew that she needed some less-than-gentle encouragement to get over her fear of social situations. "Just knock," they insisted. "You've met her before, and she likes you well enough."
"You're r-right," Alphys agreed, finally rapping her knuckles against the door loudly enough that the sound would carry throughout the entire house. She took a step back, waiting.
Here placed their hand(s) on her shoulder.

Sans and Megalovania||Themetale AU||Talking to: (open)

Sans looked up at his Theme, who was hovering above his shoulder. "Is something bothering you?" he asked.
"I miss it... Bonetrousle, I mean," Mega replied, looking down at its Bonded.
"I miss it, too, and Papyrus as well," Sans agreed, looking empty and downcast. "I can't believe they're both gone."
Mega placed its hand on Sans' shoulder, and Sans placed a bony hand on its back.
(Open to anyone--I was thinking Laika?)

(My apologies to everyone for being away! I had finals, but they're over now, so I'll have more free time. :) Let's plan to do the next timeline attack this weekend if that works for everyone so that we can introduce the other characters of MagicSpyglass.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:58 am

Hellen

Hellen heard a faint knock on the door. "I'm coming!" She yelled as she dropped what she was doing to run upstairs. She creaked open the door, only to see theme!alphys on the other side, which made her some-what surprised. "Well, hello Alphys. Would you like to come inside?" She said, opening the door completely.

Laika

She walked up to theme!sans and Megalovania. She noticed that they were both sad about something. "Hello! You seem to be down in the dumps! What's wrong?" She felt that she had to comfort them. After all, she did lose her friends and family when the code unraveled after all.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:17 pm

Frisk:
With a nod, Frisk stood up from the stump they'd sat on, and placed one hand on top of it. In a matter of moments, the Stump had turned to letters and symbols. They started to concentrate, eyes shut tight, mentally willing the code to bend. After a few seconds had passed, they quickly took their hand off the stump, visibly trying to catch their breath. They stepped back for the moment, deciding to wait before trying again.
Blueberry Sans:
Without warning, Sans skidded to a stop, most likely causing Frisk to bump into him. "Aha! I found it!" He pointed to a dark looking house in front of the two. "You can live there!" He glanced back to Frisk. "You should look inside!"
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Faya||Warframe||Tagged:Mettaton DT, Frisk
    Faya believed she understood fairly well. Manipulating this "code" was much like hacking a console, just with her power instead of her technical expertise. Frisk seemed to be having issues with it, but that only made sense. It was hard to make sense of their background, what with the multiple timelines and all, but she was fairly certain they had little experience with computers.
    A white glow wreathed the Tenno's hand as she waved it over the stump she'd recently been sitting on, the wood giving way to strings of symbols that made absolutely no sense to her. Well, that was a big hurdle right there. She didn't understand their written language. Spoken, it was easy enough to pick up, it was similar enough to Orokin, but what was this mess? It was all blocky and straight.
    Still, Faya reflected, she didn't need to understand it, she just needed to rip it out. She was good at ripping things out. Mettaton had been careful, precise, but that wasn't the Madurai way. Drawing back her still-glowing hand, Faya plunged it into the code, grabbing hold of a handful of data strings. Focusing all of her considerable willpower, the Tenno willed the strings to become solid, to respond to her touch. Then, she pulled.
    It wasn't clean. It wasn't even particularly thorough. The hole Faya left in the code of the tree was ragged, and most strings re-formed almost immediately, but several came away in her hand, dissolving in the frosty air. "Such a fragile world," she observed. "How has it lasted, when power such as this exists?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me