>It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

> Franziska von Karma | tagged; none

Postby yttd » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:38 pm

Franziska von KarmaFemaleAA: Miles Edgeworth InvestigationsTagged; None

The young girl woke in a strange position, it were as if she'd been fighting someone in her sleep. One of her legs was in the air, whilst her hand was outstretched, tightly clutching at the riding crop she always bore. She was also half in water, so that was what she noticed next. Her right arm and leg had been dipping into the little creek she was next to, she assumed it might have been that she fought against something, or someone, and that was when her body became submerged. Peeling herself from the ground, she managed to wobble to her feet and glanced around, seemingly fearing something, her right arm seizing up a little, making her glad she was left handed.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:06 pm

sans the skeleton, - I'd like a little description for personality even if it is just headcanon }

----------------------
Ichabod Crane
/: gender="male"
/: tagged: not found
/: origin="the wolf among us"

----------------------

This place couldn't have been home. It wasn't Sleepy Hollow, and it wasn't the Homelands. It wasn't even Fabletown, it was somewhere far away. Crane snapped himself back into reality, looking around to make sure that nobody had witnessed his little episode, and adjusted his bowtie to bring back his composure. What was important was finding out what the meaning of all this was, or at the very least seeing of there was anyone else around. He heard the sound of water whispering somewhere nearby, a stream or something, and strode off cautiously in that direction.

----------------------
Prince Lawrence
/: gender="agender"
/: tagged: Lotus
/: origin="the wolf among us"

----------------------

Lawrence's eyes widened when he heard a feminine voice answer his meager plea. His lips parted again as the word 'Faith' ran through his mind, but in a moment the figure was within his view, and she was certainly not Faith. Faith was...gone. He looked over this stranger cautiously, eyes adjusting, not quite sure what to make of her. "I...I think I'm alright." He began. His wounds seemed to be gone, or at least partially healed, but he hadn't checked the gunshot on his chest yet. "Who...are you?" He murmured uncertainly.

----------------------
Eddie Gluskin
/: gender="male"
/: tagged: Clementine
/: origin="outlast: whistleblower"

----------------------

Eddie's muscles tensed when he heard a voice ring through the air. It wasn't anyone familiar: as a matter of fact, it sounded feminine. Eddie raised his eyebrows and turned around slowly, facing the direction he'd heard it come from. Sure enough, the speaker appeared female, but she was just a little thing. Not excessively young, but certainly not too old, either. The harshness in Eddie's eyes softened, though he was somewhat taken aback by the fact that she had a weapon with her. He took a few steps toward Clementine and then sank to his knees in the grass, lessening his intimidating stature, trying to signal that it was alright to approach him.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeet. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Clementine | TWD S1&2 | Eleven | Tagged; Eddie Gluskin
    xxxxWhen the figure turned around, Clementine's confidence faltered, from afar he just looked like your usual grown man, but upon nearing him he certainly did appear far more threatening than she'd expected, though she would be sure not to show that. Straightening her back a little more in attempt to seem taller, the eleven year old was prepared for any form of combat, however, once the man kneeled, she relaxed in the slightest, unbeknownst to her. Despite his awfully intimidating appearance, he seemed to be friendly so Clem was pleased about that, lowering the gun so that it pointed downwards and not at the man. While she may not be tense and completely on edge, she was still cautious, just in case the friendliness was a façade and this man was not as nice as he let on. As she stopped a small way away from him, the girl spoke again, "Who....who are you?" Clementine questioned, mentally cursing at herself for abandoning the plan to make it clear she was not to be messed with an instead she just sounded uneasy and somewhat frightened.
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:26 pm

full name: wingdin gaster, w.d gaster, dr. gaster
nickname/s: w.d gaster, gaster, dr. gaster
species/race: skeleton?
original game: undertale
personality: unknown...smart, depressed, kinda insane, tempered, and really just wants to see his sons again.
history: he had two sons, sans and papyrus, and he was the royal scientist. he created the core, but his life was cut short as he fell into his creation. but, he didn't die.
sexuality/romantic preferences: straight/heterosexual
powers/skills: he moves things with his mind, can float, pyrokenisis (black fire though)
crush: none
partner:unknown
spouse: unknown
other: this character is scary.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:24 pm

× sans × inersgender × underfell × form × tags ;; -

sans was done with his wave of curses and waste of energy, and now is just walking around the place he woke up too. confusing is what would he describe this place as. he can't find any sight of any other monsters- or any living thing he could interact with for that matter. he'd just use 'shortcuts' but he can't seem to be able to go back to snowdin. it's too far away, it seems. he doesn't know where he is and isn't familiar at all with this place so using teleportation in a place like this is rather dangerous.

oh how much would sans would like to punch someone in the guts right now. his feet hurts and he is sweating bullets, his winter jacket's drenched. how does a skeleton sweat nobody knows. magic, probably, since sans can conjure a tounge and such using magic. the water trickling down his head are red : the color of his magic, it'd naturally make sense? sans put his left hand on his head, feeling a slight headache as he didn't get enough sleep recently due to no other than papyrus. sometimes he feels like his brother doesn't care about his wellbeing and is just forcing him to do stuff just because he can. sans brushed the thought off and slid his hand into his jacket's pocket; he still have cigarette and a lighter. the skeleton stopped in his tracks and lighted one up, before continuing to walk endlessly.

sans heard a faint sound of a possible water source nearby. he stopped mid-step, smoke coming out of his nostrils from the cigarette he is still smoking. listening to the faint sound. where there is water, there is a civilization, or at least nearby. he doesn't read books much or research stuff like these but he used to read a lot of books in his spare time until, well, that happened, so he knew a few things. sans took out the cigarette and breath out a puff of smoke, before biting it again and walking slowly to the possible water source, trying to not make any noise incase of hostile monsters or something.

[ writer block for batter ]
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:04 am

Xenia Vargas||Female||XCOM||Tagged: Sans
    As Xenia walked, her sharp, military-trained eyes spotted movement in front of her. She couldn't see what it was from here, but its head appeared to be white. An alien? A human wearing a helmet? There was no way to be sure looking with her eyes alone. Dropping to her knees and rolling behind a nearby rock that provided suitable cover, Xenia set up her sniper rifle, looking down the scope at her target. No, that thing definitely wasn't human. it was wearing human clothes and smoking a cigarette, but its head was that of a skeleton, a grinning skull devoid of flesh and (most unsettlingly) apparently sweating blood. Or some other red liquid, she wasn't sure, and at this point she didn't particularly care. It wasn't human, so it had to go, before it caused any damage. Xenia exhaled slowly, steadying her aim and centering her crosshairs on the alien's head. With an almost imperceptible motion, her finger began to gently squeeze the trigger, until her rifle fired, sending a beam of deadly crimson light lancing towards the skeleton-thing.

Lotus||Female||Planetside||Tagged:Prince Lawrence
    "I am Lotus," the infiltrator said, checking the man's body for any potential injury, "Venator of the Vanu Sovereignty." He wasn't bleeding, but the way he spoke led her to believe that he'd been wounded recently, punctured a lung, perhaps. That could be bad, it wouldn't endear her all that much to the citizens of this planet if one of their people died on her hands. Quickly, she pulled a medpack from its slot on her belt, jabbing it into the man's arm. It would keep him alive, at least, though she couldn't say how much it would help. "Tell me, Earthman," she continued, trying to keep him awake and talking, "What is your name?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:07 am

× sans × inersgender × underfell × form × tags ;; Xenia

sans is the worse at being sneaky in a place like this. if some giant monster would be walking around the place it'd can be more quiet than sans. figure of speech, of course, sans is actually doing a pretty good dark job but he kept stepping on a stick which makes quite a noise. like in those human movies he found where the spy steps on a stick and the antagonist just look at the way and the situation went to hell.

sans' got rid of his only white pupil and the smoke of the cigarette came out of his eyes looking all weird and such. this is more boring than doing a job as a sentry. at least he get to sit, sleep and watch the snow but now he is walking and lost, possibly one of the most dreadful scenarios he never thought would ever happen, living in the underground his whole life. it's simply isn't like that there.

as sans were minding his own business, trying to not sleep in the middle of the road, he could've sworn he felt something; a soul, of a human, but he can't seem to find any signs of life nearby, must be how tired he is. his question was answered when infront of him, he sees a crimson light. almost reflectively, the world around him turned black as he stepped aside out of the thing, it's kill or be killed back where he lives, he is prepared for situations like this thanks to papyrus- even though he hated the trainings- "the hell?!" the red eyed skeleton exclaimed as he fell to the ground. both of his eyes is glowing red out of adrenaline rush and anxiety- however that works. sans dropped the cigarette and looked for where could the thing came from. it looked almost like magic, but humans can't use magic- right? sans got up and placed a hand onto his right glowing eye, muttering out a curse word as he felt the warmth of it. "whoever the bloody hell you are, show yourself." he tries to speak, feeling as if he was going to drop any second, any second now. sans' nervous grin was replaced with what seems to be a frown.

[ still no muse it's 3 AM qwq ]
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marston<3 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:16 am

Any open characters?)
marston<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:19 am

[I have Batter. I can whip up a reply before going to sleep if ya' want, but replies are going to be in 4 hours, or whenever I wake up for Archery Class.]
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:21 am

[ i have franziska u v u ]
ImageImage