Rise From the Ashes | Star Wars RP OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rise From the Ashes | Star Wars RP OPEN

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Cipher Thirteen||Female||Human||Tagged:Vahna
    "Kolto injector..." Thirteen said, her hand moving limply to her back left belt pouch. She couldn't have opened it if she tried, but maybe the young padawan would be able to help. "In here..."

She raises a good point, though. How long have you been in there? All your supplies would have been preserved, there's no way to tell from those. Maybe she can tell us.

"Republic..." Thirteen said, still struggling to get at the tiny hypodermic sealed in her belt pocket. "Empire... war?"

Apparently, she still wasn't strong enough to form coherent sentences yet. Hopefully the Kolto would fix that.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:10 pm

Felone Kyraxius /size]

[size=85]Pronounced : Fel-own-ee
Species: Human
Allegiance: Resistance

Appearance: See pic
Equipment: Nothing much, she. Carries a small blaster. She also ha her ship the Skyfalcon which is a Corrillian freighter
Skills: Piloting and Fixing ships
Weaknesses: She's useless with hand guns and things like that.
Special Abilities: Piloting

Personality: Friendly, Outgoing, Curious, Straight-forward, bold, sassy at times, etc.
Home Planet: Nar Shadaa
History: Her parents were smugglers and lived on Nar Shadaa. Her father taught her the smuggling business and when he passed away. He gave her the Skyfalcon and she joined the resistance.

Misc. Info: Imagethe Skyfalcon
Last edited by Perfect Polish on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:12 pm

(Accepted. :))

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Vanha|Female|Twi'lek|Fifteen|Tagged; Thirteen

She nodded and opened the pouch, pulling out the injector. As she administrated it, she tried to decipher what the woman was talking about.
"The Empire? That fell nearly thirty years ago," she said. "Master Skywalker told me about it though. Where you there when the Empire ruled? When Darth Vader was alive?" She was interested to know more about that time, and about those who lived then, and about Master Skywalker family, for he had told her that Darth Vader was his father.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:36 pm

FELONE/ Tags; Cliff?

The people of the resistance were moving back between rooms at the base. The General had just recieved word of the attack on the Jedi temple and everyone was on edge. Felone decided to get out of the way and headed out towards the fighters outside. She already had on the orange flightsuit just in case. Her dark eyes drifted to the Skyfalcon checked on it before she noticed Cliff near his bomber. She walked over towards the X-Wing that was hers for runs. She needed to work on the deflector shields. They had taken a hit in her last run. She nodded her head as she passed by Cliff and began to look around at the shields.

(were should I start Laika. I'm the only dark Jedi at the moment)
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King In The North » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:40 pm

Boba Fett

Nicknames: Boba
Species: Human/Mandalorian
Allegiance: Resistance. (Also helps train Padawans)
Rank: Commander (Assassin, Commando, Pilot, and Combat Trainer)

Appearance: 6'0, visual scarring on face, Blue eyes and black hair. A clone of Jango Fett.
Equipment: Slave 1 Starship, Mandalorian Armor (Plating can withstand blaster fire and Lightsabers), EE-3 Rifle, Flamethrower, Stun and Poison Darts, Grappling Rope, Jetpack, Rocket Launcher, and a Lightsaber.
Skills: Agile, Skilled Tactician, Ace Pilot, Expert in Cover Infiltration, Combat Expert, Strong.
Weaknesses: Force Abilities (Not mind tricks), old age.
Special Abilities: Efficiently wield and use a Lightsaber

Personality: Calm and collected, straight to the point. Shows obvious joy when something is being done right, along with an annoyance when something is done wrong. After the Sarlacc incident, he's started to speak in a little bit of a sarcastic tone.
Home Planet: Mandalore/Kamino
History: Clone from the bounty hunter Jango Fett, and raised as his son. Following the death of Jango Fett, he formed his own bounty hunter Syndicate. Rising through the ranks of the Galaxy, he fought and killed hundreds of imperials, jedis, and even survived and held his own against a duel with Darth Vader him self. Following that, he captured the infamous smuggler Han Solo, but was later knocked into a Sarlacc Pitt, which he later escaped. Afterwards, he layed low, taking low priced bountys just to get them out of the way of others. However, with Luke Skywalker's disappearance, and the founding of the First Order, he decided he would assist the Resistance and train the Padawans.

Misc. Info: Took down a Venator Class Star-Destroyer at the age of 12.
Slave 1 Starship Layout
Last edited by King In The North on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
"My watch has ended."
King In The North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Cipher Thirteen||Female||Human||Tagged:Vahna
    Thirteen couldn't help but sigh with relief as Kolto flooded through her body like fire, beating back the tides of weakness. She wasn't back up to full strength, not by a long shot, and she still couldn't see anything, but she was far better off than she had been. Slowly getting to her feet, still a little unstable, the Cipher Agent began to search once more for her blasters and vibroknives. " I'm not quite sure what you're talking about," she said, her voice steadier, finding her weapons and setting about arming herself, "I've never heard of a Darth Vader, or a Master Skywalker for that matter. Last I heard, Master Satele Shan was heading up the Jedi Council." Really, she wasn't quite sure how to take the fact that the empire had been defeated. She had strived to protect it since she was but a little girl growing up on Dromund Kaas, but then that same empire had used her like a puppet, a laboratory animal. Slinging her blaster rifle over her back, Thirteen sat back down, exhausted by the small exertion. She still wasn't in any shape to be fighting anyone. "How did I get to Coruscant?" She asked, hoping that her sight would clear up soon, "It's an awfully long way away from Dro- from where I was."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biggle123 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Bane Abillon

Tagged;; n/a Feeling;; Tense

Bane was not feeling his best. With the ever present threat of The First Order, Bane was never at ease. The increasing amount of infiltration missions was pressing a lot of inexperienced soldiers to take part in sneaking missions. Leaving him with bad partners. He sighed and sat down on his bunk.

(Anyone open for Bane? Btw what planet is everyone on)
quit
biggle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:03 pm

(I see your Clone Wars reference and I salute you. Accepted.

Hmm, well since we don't have any other First Order allied characters at the moment, it wouldn't make much sense to put you alone on a command ship. If you like, you could send her to Yavin 4 to hunt for any straggling survivors. Could provide some drama as Britta and the Resistance try to get together a party to rescue the remaining Padawans.

As for Bane, Felone and Cliff are on D'Qar at the Resistance base. Britta is trying to contact the Temple from a space port also on D'Qar. Vanha, Thirteen, and Aukso are all on Yavin 4 at the Jedi temple.)

Cliff Lindkear
20 / Male / Human / Resistance Bomber Pilot

A familiar face in the crowd of pilots caught Cliff's attention, and he hurried over to intercept Felone as she passed by.
"Hey, have you talked to command at all?" he asked as he approached her, "No one's quite sure what we're supposed to be doing right now. Has there been any word about the First Order or the Temple?"
He wondered if today would turn out to just be a false alarm or if he should be priming the engines as they spoke. He began thinking about what things still needed to be taken care of in his bomber. He hadn't taken much damage last time he was part of an attack, but all ships needed routine maintenance. He forced himself to take a breath and remain calm. Whatever happened was going to happen, and giving in to anxiety would get him nowhere.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:04 pm

Vanha|Female|Twi'lek|Fifteen|Tagged; Thirteen

"Master Satele Shan?" she asked, frowning. "I haven't heard of him before. I think that Master Skywalker said that Master Yoda was head of the council, that was before the Empire took over, and all the Jedi were killed." It was obvious that this woman had been in carbonate for years, longer then anyone she knew."We're not on Coruscant," she said, hoping to enlighten the stranger. "This is the new Jedi Temple, founded by Master Skywalker after the fall of the Empire. We're on Yavin 4." She sat beside the older woman. "Its what's left of a Jedi Temple at least." She sighed, tucking her knees up to her chin.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren