-------

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: against all odds :: teen wolf rp :: open/accepting

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:22 am

{Alright. And accepted!}

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:27 am

Sara|Werefox|With: Liam

Sara nodded."Yeah.My dad's a big lacrosse fan and he got me into it when I was little. I've actually been thinking of trying out the next time a position opens up,"She said.She winced when someone blared their car horn, the loud noise aggravating her already bad headache. If someone was paying close enough attention they would have seen her eyes become a brighter shade of green for a second.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:44 am

Liam Dunbar --- Werewolf --- Tagged: Sara

"Really? Cool, we don't usually get girls that want to join the team. I can talk to coach and see if he'd be willing to let you try out and join the team. I know he's always looking for good players," Liam replied. He too heard the car horn loud and clear but it didn't effect him much as it did her apparently. He saw her flinch, then there was something about her eyes that changed slightly. He wouldn't really say they changed color, but they definantly changed. Should he mention that to someone later on? "Hey, are you okay?" He asked after a couple seconds.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:05 am

"Y-yeah.I've just had a bad headache all day today and loud noises just make it worse,"She said.She was definitely going to take an aspirin when she got home.Thankfully her parents would be out tonight so she could get the peace and quiet she needed right now.Hopefully the neighbors wouldn't be throwing a party again.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:19 am

Liam nodded in a understanding way. "I can understand that. I get headaches from time to time. They're not fun," he replied with a small smile, "A good place to go is up in the forest. It's really quiet and relaxing up there... Just watch out for the wild animals up there." He knew it was a full moon tonight so if she went up there tonight there was always a chance that another stray werewolf or even himself could lose control. And he didn't want her to get hurt.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:52 am

"I actually go there a lot.Or at least I did till a few weeks ago.I'm a little hazy on the details but apparently I came home one night covered in deep scratches. They somehow healed the next day but my parents haven't let me go out there since,"She said.Normally she wouldn't have told anyone about what had happened but something told her she could trust him.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:10 am

Liam froze slightly when she explained what happened. Deep scratches? The sudden healing? Did she maybe get bit too but nobody saw the bite? Should he tell Scott about It now? Or keep it a secret? It was a full moon tonight and if she turned into a werewolf or... Something, then that might not be good. "I know somebody that might be able to help you figure out what happened to you. Or what attacked you," he replied. If she wanted help figuring it out then he'd bring her to Scott. If not, then he'd just keep a eye out on her.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:17 am

"You do?Do you think I could meet them?I wanna be prepared the next time I go out so it doesn't happen again,"She said, surprised.The doctors had had no explanation, they had thought it might have been a mountain lion but none had been in the vicinity of the town for a few years now.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:37 am

Liam nodded with a small smile. "Yea, I just need to get ahold of them or find them..." he replied and glanced around. He didn't see Scott, Stiles or anybody he knew around them. So, he pulled his phone out and texted Scott. I just met a girl who said she was attacked in the forest and got cuts all over, but they healed quickly. But she didn't mention anything about a bite. Can you come here and try and figure this out? Or do you want to meet somewhere? I'm with her at the school's parking lot.- Quickly he sent to message and put his phone in his pocket. "My friend might not answer right away but you'll get a explanation before the moon rises," Liam said and took in a deep breath. But what if Scott didn't answer for some reason? Should he try and explain it to her? Or wait to see if she really is something else.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:57 am

Before the moon rises?That was an odd time estimate."Uh okay.Well I gotta head home in the meantime, I have a dog and she probably needs to go to the bathroom right now.You're welcome to come with me if you want while we wait for your friend,"She said.To be honest she just wanted to lie down and nap for bit, sleeping usually helped when she had a headache.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me