✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

Postby S u b d u e » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:30 pm

((ITS OKAY GURL and HEY BEAST BOY!)
S u b d u e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:13 pm

(Thanks (=
I promise I'll start this thing when I get home from school. I'm not going tomorrow, so I'll be more active then. )
x_________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
╒══════════════╕
xxxshe/her • artist • eh writer • procrastinator
xxxxxxxxxxx(profile pic drawn by me!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtumblr insta
╘══════════════╛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Fri May 01, 2015 9:28 am

(Everyone has been assigned to stay at an apartment in Neighborhood F. We could start off by people getting to their homes. My characters will already be there, so they can provide information (as well as the rules the Government has put) to everyone.)
(Oh, Right. {important} Everyone shouldn't remember how or why they entered the city; that is a part of the mystery.)

Artemis
Artemis had been strolling around the city. The day was relatively cold; a light breeze rustling her ponytail around. Wally had asked her to go buy some groceries; but as always she wandered around to see what she could to help others. She had stopped a couple of assaults the previous week, and figured that the same would happen today. She was walking uphill; and noticed some kids playing across the street. She continued walking; only to pause as the kid's voices became louder, one of them helplessly pleading.
"Definitely not playing." She thought as she pulled an arrow from her quiver and aimed. She shot several arrows around the bully, creating sort of an outline. "Leave that kid alone!" She said firmly. The child looked at her with horror, and he shot off. The small "victim" approached Artemis with a bright smile.

"Thank you!" He said.
"It's just what I do." She replied with a tender smile.
Suddenly her phone buzzed. She pulled it out only to see that Wally had sent a text. "Where are you?!" It read. Artemis sighed and said "I have to go."

Kid Flash,Damian
"This is the last time I'm telling you! You can't go outside after the curfew!"
"Oh come on! you know that the crime rate goes up at night, it's like you don't want me to help people!"
Wally sighed. Damian had become his and Artemis' responsibility ever since they came to this place. Batman had told them to watch over him while he went on a mission; the thing is, that was quite the while ago.
"Batman told me that I should keep you from sneaking-"

"Oh, enough of that garbage! all you ever say is Batman told me this, Batman told me that! Do you ever make any decisions for yourself?!" Damian shouted.
"Damian! This conversation isn't about me, it's about you, do you not remember what he said?" Wally said; his voice raised.
He sighed and lowered his gaze. "Respect Kid Flash and Artemis, they have kindly accepted to take care of you. I remember, Wally..." He mumbled. He looked up at him innocently. "Sorry... I.. just want to go home..."
Wally's angry expression had now faded, and he looked at the kid. "Don't we all." He whispered.
x_________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
╒══════════════╕
╘══════════════╛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S u b d u e » Fri May 01, 2015 9:42 am

Emily walked up to what seemed to be a nice looking hotel.
She looked around to. "maybe the past wont come with me to this new place. "she sighed a little.
She walked in to get a room for herself.
"um...Hello?"

NightWing walked up to the hotel, walking in to get a room, Emily in front of him.
S u b d u e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Fri May 01, 2015 9:52 am

Malcolm Merlyn Location Starling City~ I went into my daughter Catlin's room. Catlin and I are free to kill because Oliver wasn't around. "Catlin come on." I said to Catlin.
Catlin Location Starling City~ I heard my father come in. "Hey." I said to my dad.
Malcolm Merlyn Location Starling City~ "Hey Catlin." I said to Catlin. Catlin helped me run Merlyn Global.
Catlin Location Starling City~ I got out of my bed. Dad and I are planning to get a huge body count of course dad has people all over Starling.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Fri May 01, 2015 9:53 am

Wally flinched as he heard voices in the hallway. "Hold on, stay here." He told Damian as he opened the door.
"Oh forget that! I'm coming!" Damian said as he jumped up from the couch and followed Kid Flash into the hallway.
Wally scoffed and walked down the hall. There, he saw a young girl; and a familiar face he hadn't seen in a while. "Nightwing?!"
x_________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
╒══════════════╕
╘══════════════╛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Fri May 01, 2015 10:01 am

(ELO!)

BeastBoy woke up startled, he glanced around "were am I?"
◤ ▼ ▾ xxxxxxx ▾ ▼ ◥

┌───────────────────┐

molo hater of labels lover of irony
────────────────────────────────
greetings and salutations, my curious viewer i
am but a humble writer and artist, who enjoys
psychology, nature and story-telling. if you
ever desire of a new shiny signature, or just
need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out

────────────────────────────────
xx TH x x artfight x x partner in crime

└───────────────────┘

◣ ▴ xxxxxxxxxxx ▴ ◢
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Fri May 01, 2015 10:05 am

Catlin Location Starling City~ I followed my dad out of our house. Dad and I ran Merlyn Global together. I did the tech stuff for my dad at Merlyn Global.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri May 01, 2015 10:37 am

Zer0 crouched on the roof of the building he had been assigned to live in. Apparently, there was a curfew, but he of course didn't care about that. He wouldn't be seen unless he wanted to be seen, and of course that wouldn't be for long. The assassin was itching for a fight, it had been too long since he'd had a good challenge. Still, there wasn't much entertainment in stabbing random civilians, or even the pitiful excuses for law enforcement that populated the area. No, he needed someone strong, someone who could give him a run for his money. After brooding for a few minutes, Zer0 sighed. his faceplate turning the noise into a rush of static, and jumped off the building, landing silently on the ground. He set off into the city, in search of someone to fight.
(Anyone open for Zer0?)
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me