Welcome in high school - Gakuen Hetalia

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome in high school - Gakuen Hetalia

Postby bluebearr » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:02 am

;;Daniel Kirkland // Yorkshire;;
Yorkshire exhaled deeply, walking down the corridor and dragging his blonde hair out of his eyes. He had lost Lancashire, but hadn't really noticed. Daniel muttered something under his breath as he tripped over his own shoe lace and softly growled. He kicked his leg up to the walk and stopped to retie it with a scowl.

;;Pheobe Kirkland // Lancashire;;
Lancashire's odd coloured gaze traced the walls of the school, and flicked over each unique country she saw. Although she was nothing but a county, her blossoming confidence seemed to tell her that she was well known. Lancashire then heard the tinkling of keys from within her bag, and fished them out, deciding to go and hunt out her room.
╔═.♥.════════╗
X
X

V O L ♥ T R O N ?
Finally active
/again!/

Feel free to PM
me any time!

Also open for
commissions,
just ask! c:

X
X

╚════════.♥.═╝
bluebearr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:09 am

The commonwealth wandered through the halls for her room, not really noticing other people around her and not really caring either. Anyways, as she was wandering through the halls, she was holding her key for her room and was hoping she would find it as soon as she could.

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voittoisa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:11 am

T A Y L O R

T A Y L O R
A N G E R L A wrote:

Interacting; None
Mood; Neutral
Crush; None
Environment; School

Nothing is impossible. The word
its self says I'm Possible. -Audry Hepburn.
Hazel eyes looked through her schedule, soft tapping sounds echoed through the hallway as she lifted her foot up and down. She smiled slightly as she saw her roommate's country name. The name was unfamiliar to her, but never the less, she was going to be kind to the other nation. She quickly scanned through her classes before looking up from the piece of paper.
{Didn'tforgettoedithisageRight! Oops

L U K A S

L U K A S
B O N D E V I K wrote:

Interacting; None
Mood; Neutral
Crush; Denmark
Environment; School

"Quotes are lame".
A small sigh left his lips as he scanned his schedule multiple times. Out of all the countries he could have been stuck being roommated with, he had Denmark. Of course, he liked the loud nation, but he could be really annoying at times. And by annoying he means down right obnoxious! Plus his younger brother's puffin was with them? This year was going to be rough. Why couldn't the darn puffin room with his owner? Walking through the hallways, he started to look for his dorm.
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black-Cat771 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:21 am

[ fixed aged for Ashley to 22 :3 ]

In the dorm-room he was assigned, Romania was fixing his messenger bag strap, as it had gotten caught and twisted when he was running, and had slipped off his shoulder in the rush. The rather odd boy hummed to himself merrily as he fixed his bag, re-filling it with his books and materials for class.

Meanwhile, writing on a chalkboard, was one of the new Teacher's Aid's. She was to work there at the academy for an approximate of a year before the school board would decide if she would be accepted as a full time teacher there at the school. She majored in Art and English, and was currently working to substitute the English teacher.
Hello all - to anyone who stumbles across my profile: all my pets are open for trade - but I wont be active onsite so if you'd like to trade, it'll have to be for out of site things such as USD, Art, Characters, Species Stuff ect. to contact me please go to: Ashypie on Toyhouse, Furaffinity, or Discord | please be 18+ if you do offer on any of my stuff though.. I don't feel comfortable dealing with minors.

ImageImage
ImageImage

i am known as Black-Cat771 or Blacky. surprise =.=৩ Italy! soul collection | An old rp | hetalia mafia/gang sometimes my computer likes to not work, so im sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.Deviant Art
Black-Cat771

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebearr » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:24 am

;;Pheobe Kirkland // Lancashire;;
As the brit gazed down at her feet, listening to her heels softly click against the wooden floor, she began to think. What club should I try out for this year..? I wonder where York is... What about my roommate? She better be nice. Oo! And she must like tea, and seagulls, and the seaside..! As she fantasised the perfect roommate, she eventually came to the corridor where her room stood, and awkwardly looking around.

;;Daniel Kirkland // Yorkshire;;
Daniel's foot slid down the wall as he finished tying his shoe lace and he leant against the wall, looking around at the others. Quiet and mysterious, he began to examine the keys to his room closely.
╔═.♥.════════╗
X
X

V O L ♥ T R O N ?
Finally active
/again!/

Feel free to PM
me any time!

Also open for
commissions,
just ask! c:

X
X

╚════════.♥.═╝
bluebearr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:32 am

Estonia/Eduard von Bok/18
Eduard found his room pretty fast, it was easy. He wanted to use his key to open the door but it was already opened. He looked inside and smiled gently to the boy "Hello" he said walking in to the room. He recognized Romania, the vampire-like country.

Falkland Islands/Blanca Kirkland/16
Blanca finally reached the room and opened it with her key she got in secretariat. She looked around the room and walked in, sitting on one of beds. Falklands started unpacking her stuff, thinking who would be her roommate.

Denmark/Matthias Kohler/18
Matthias slowly in to the building. He couldn't wait to see Lukas, the boy he had a crush on for a long time. He already knew they are in one room and the danish man was very happy about it.
Last edited by Hideś on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voittoisa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:34 am

T A Y L O R

T A Y L O R
A N G E R L A wrote:

Interacting; None
Mood; Neutral
Crush; None
Environment; School

Nothing is impossible. The word
its self says I'm Possible. -Audry Hepburn.
Taylor looked around. So far, it seemed as though the hallway she was in was empty. Of course, not including herself. A small sigh left her lips as she started to think of how she could rest on her bed. She began to walk, her boots making a soft thud as the sole of her boots met with the hard ground. Glancing at the map in her right hand and the schedule in her left, she made a turn down another hallway. Thoughts began to pop into her head,'I wonder if my roommate is there yet. I hope so, because I don't have the keys.' she thought dryly, the room that she was assigned came into view

L U K A S

L U K A S
B O N D E V I K wrote:

Interacting; None
Mood; Neutral
Crush; Denmark
Environment; School

"Quotes are lame".
Lukas gripped the set of keys in his hand as he continued to walk down the hallways. The pieces of metal making jingling noises as they clanked together. His navy blue eyes scanned the walls of the hallway, a few doors here and there. He didn't know how close he was to his dorm, but he'd find it eventually, right? He began to wonder if the Danish nation was already at the room, waiting for him to unlock the door or if he would get there before him.
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:39 am

Puerto Rico didn't have a lot of things on her mind at the moment, she was mostly thinking about something to cook for herself for dinner. She also had been thinking about who her roommate was but that didn't really dwell in her mind for long. As she continued to search for her room, she finally found it and saw someone right by it.

(Also if my spelling is kind of bad, it's because I'm on mobile.)

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black-Cat771 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:42 am

The boy gazed up and smiled happily. "good day being to you Estonia!" he said happily, fixing his bag over his shoulder this time, sitting on one of the 2 beds that were in the room. "and how are you being doing?" he asked, now curious to hear about his roommates day.
Hello all - to anyone who stumbles across my profile: all my pets are open for trade - but I wont be active onsite so if you'd like to trade, it'll have to be for out of site things such as USD, Art, Characters, Species Stuff ect. to contact me please go to: Ashypie on Toyhouse, Furaffinity, or Discord | please be 18+ if you do offer on any of my stuff though.. I don't feel comfortable dealing with minors.

ImageImage
ImageImage

i am known as Black-Cat771 or Blacky. surprise =.=৩ Italy! soul collection | An old rp | hetalia mafia/gang sometimes my computer likes to not work, so im sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.Deviant Art
Black-Cat771

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebearr » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:44 am

;; Pheobe Kirkland // Lancashire
The erge to make a nice, hot cup of earl grey tea was overwhelming, so she plunged the key into the lock of the door and twisted it until it clicked. She then felt a gaze settle upon her and she looked up to see another student. She straightened her posture and smiled, "Hello."
╔═.♥.════════╗
X
X

V O L ♥ T R O N ?
Finally active
/again!/

Feel free to PM
me any time!

Also open for
commissions,
just ask! c:

X