Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should they have a break after Suneku back?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

Postby Hush » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 am

Bump
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:16 pm

|| Hey hush I will post my forms when I get back into town. I am leaving at six in the morning and will not be back till friday. I am sorry about not posting them asap. ||
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 pm

It's fine I don't mind, just try and post them as soon as you can.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:34 pm

( she comes back Friday ..yes?)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm

{Recently learned I was a little off on my information. It seems the Inland Taipan is currently classified as the most venomous snake in the world. Best part is that it injects its highly toxic venom into its victims multiple times(sometimes in a single strike)}
Please help my dragons grow so that they might live.
Image Image Image Image Image
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:47 am

@Ace~ that's what she said.

@TekkamanSeraphim~ Cool

Everyone I think we should start now and they can just come in when they get back. I'm only suggesting this because they'll be back soon. If they aren't back by the next page I'll pause us and wait.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:05 am

Suneku sat inside his room, pouring over the countless texts that always seemed to be before him. Every so often, he would make a sound that signified he had found something interesting, perhaps a piece of information that he hadn't recieved from another. After all, history was decided by the winners, but the losers always managed to have their stories told. Still, he should probably head outside. Looking out the small window, Suneku sighed, folding his reading glasses and rising from his seat. It seemed like it was a good day, so he might as well get some sun while he could.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:56 am

Elliott stretched out in his large office chair that swayed as the waves gently rocked the ship. He had his black bandana covering his eyes and his curtains shut so he could sleep. His bare feet were propped up on his desk and his chair tipped, nearly falling. His ears twitched and he sniffed the air before his eye slowly opened. He took his feet down from his desk and pushed up his bandana. A mischievous grin came across his face "I smell a battles coming our way." He said to himself as he stood and walked to his door. "Divine Neko Kitsune form" he said as he opened the door, as he walked down the corridor to the deck of the ship he began to transform. He grew about a foot taller and his hair turned pure white. His canine teeth protruded past his bottom lip and his eye turned an icy blue. His nine tails presented themselves and his nails became sharpened to the point they would slice through even the thickest steel. As he reached the deck he looked around "All hands on deck! Marines are coming for a fight and we're gonna give them one!" He yelled loud enough for everyone on board to hear.

Steven had spent the morning tending to Chris' head wound she had received from falling off of the crows nest earlier that day. They had hit an unexpected current and she was thrown hitting her head on the mast before Elliott caught her. They both looked up as they heard their Captains orders and they got up. They both tightened their black bandanas as they walked to the door. Stevens was on his right arm while Chris' was on her left thy. Chis grinned while Steven simply gave a small smirk. They walked onto the deck one after the other and took their positions next to Elliott. Steven took out a bone from each of his arms and held them at the ready. Chris climbed up to the crows nest and took out her daggers waiting for the enemy ship to come closer.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Cloud started to get super irritated by Roderick's loud noises at the belly of the ship. He messed up with sea chart and growled in anger." Dang it Roderick! All that noise is going to.make me tear you to shreds!!" He walked out his little heaven and was about to walk towards Roderick's little work shop. However, the fishman saw the captain. " hey Chris ...whats going on?" He walked over

As Roderick worked on his new mini shark submarine. He looked at a magazine that sat up straightin front of him. A big blush came on his face." Why didn't i join the marines? Those chicks are soooo hot.." he chuckled and kept working. He didn't hear the captain thanks to his loud power tools
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:33 am

Suneku let out an irritated sigh, his body growing larger and larger until he was twelve feet long. While the upper half of his body maintained the majority of its normal features. However, the snake-like man now donned a tail in place of its lower body. Suneku counted himself lucky that the ship was sturdy enough to bear his weight in this form, but would never say so aloud. "When will the marinessss learn not to messs with usss?"
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me