Closed do not post

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Shattered Fantasy (Alice in Wonderland roleplay) V2 OPEN

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:09 pm

((Okay!))
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:15 pm

{Ok, great.}

March

March stood on the edge of the deck, his arms crossed behind him. He stared over the deep blue water, watching the land mass in the distance slowly grow larger as the boat sailed on. Although he made no noise, his large ears twitched every once in a while, listening carefully for anyone who might disturb him.

Augustus

Augustus sighed, flopping down on the castle lawn and staring up at the gray sky. "Ugh, that meeting took forever." He groaned, rubbing his eyes. "I thought they were never going to shut up. It never ceases to astound me how they manage to fight over every single nit-picky detail. It's horrible."
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shichu sighed, glancing down the dimly lit hallway. Not much light ever found it's way below deck. At least it's better than home. he thought to himself, slowly making his way up the stairs and into the bright light. He huffed, sheltering his eyes until they adjusted. Shaking his head and muttering under his breath, he started towards March.
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:27 pm

March

March's ears twitched, but he didn't turn around. "Do you need something, Shichu?" He asked rather coldly, staring blankly out the the blue waves stretching on for miles ahead of him. "Is there a problem, or are we under attack or something? I really hope you've haven't bothered me for no reason. You know how much I hate that."
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Shichu chuckled, shaking his head. "No, I don't have anything to say. In all honestly, I never meant to bother you," he murmured.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:33 pm

March

"Don't you have work to do?" March growled, his ears twitching in annoyance. "Something to keep you busy at the very least?" He didn't bother to turn around, his olive gaze still focused on the waves.
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:36 pm

"Well, no," Shichu replied. "Considering after the past 70 years, this ship and the crew work very efficiently, sometimes to the point that there is nothing to do."
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:40 pm

March

"Pity. You should take up a hobby, then. Keep yourself out of my fur." March replied coldly, finally turning to look at the taller boy. "As for me, I must go write a letter. Please excuse me." He brushed past Shichu, his ears bobbing almost comically.
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Shichu nodded, watching and waiting to make sure March was out of sight.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:50 pm

March

March walked below deck, heading towards his office. Passing by Manu, he muttered "Find Shichu something to do. I don't want him getting into any trouble."
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me