One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:39 pm

[removed Nil and added two. Sure, PM me if you want.]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat stared at the stranger...then ran off. She went to Navii's cabin.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman looked at the kids. She then ate a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "Yeah." She then said "I think I'm done eating, so should we go play?"

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and shook his head. "I don't mind; didn't I say I wanted to learn to cook, since all I really know is baking?" he asked. He giggled a bit, then stopped and scolded himself. He had come from a baking and cooking family after all.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He took his own tray once Coby had moved out of the line, and nodded. "It really smells and looks good," he said. He noted the same water and bread being there, but the bread was always warm and delicious, so welcome.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "Okay, clothes and music it is; if you're okay with that," she then said. She wouldn't force him to go if he didn't want to. She wasn't a terrible person like that, like some could be.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:09 pm

NYX

“Well, in that case Dragon is a very smart man” Nyx observed lightly. Nyx didn’t understand much in terms of other affairs and what it was like to have a blood relation to someone and that being the reason for a close relationship, but she supposed he was right. Nyx glanced off to sea, her eyes glimmering with a deeper pain. Her life had been hard and because of it, she was left scarred and alone. She felt defeated now more than ever. She returned her gaze to Sabo. “As long as we need to. Your guess is as good as mine”.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:26 am

Will get something up soon and might add another character to get the ranks filled and help out, but we’ll see.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:49 am

Hey Poppy, do you want Nyx to talk with Luka now or nah

IC:
Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe Nods and says, “Seems like the most sensible thing to do.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten nodded and said, “I can’t remember either.” She nods and says, Yes, before the lunch rush comes in.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka said, “I think Nyx is ok, but if we’re suspicious of him, we could ask Nyx about it now and see what is up or confront him when he is done with Nyx.”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden nods and says, “If your ok with it then I’m ok with it. That’s very kind of you to do so Dev.” Kory says, “And I’ll be there in case things get out of hand.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:14 am

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Nyx, Micah, Luka | Location: Calm Belt Ship

"Don’t worry. We'll get through this. You stayed with me until the day you all thought I’d died. I know I could be...difficult as a kid. I owe you this much, at least." Sabo frowned. Eyes were on them. He sent out his Kenbunshoku Haki. Nobody could hide in a small area from Haki so well trained. He could sense several presences, most coming from close to the galley, and two who were half hidden. "Do your crewmates usually spy on newcomers?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and glancing at Nyx. "Alright, you two ponytail girl and a young lad. I understand. It’s alright though. I’m not here to hurt you. Any friend of Nyx or Ace is a friend of mine."

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka, Sabo, Nyx | Location: Ship

"Yeah, but we don’t know his intentions, or what kinds of abilities he has, or-" Micah froze at the sound of a voice, amused and gentle. The man, calling to them. Haki! Should’ve figured. Observation Haki isn’t exactly abnormal. Micah reminded herself. She glanced awkwardly at Luka. "Okay, so we’ve been caught. Go out, or run the hell away? I’m fine with either."

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"I trust you," Devin promised, and hey, even if things somehow DID take a turn for the worse, there was always more than one solution to a problem. That was what her brother always kept telling her. There was always more than one way to figure things out, and with backup there to make sure things didn’t go off the walls, it was reassurance that things WOULD go okay. "You have to learn how to use it SOMEHOW."

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Well I meaaaaan..." Kitchi nodded towards where Coby and Lucian had just come out of line, a few people already gathering with their trays empty, ready to be given food. He briefly saluted the two in greeting, then picked up a couple empty trays from the waiting stack and passed one to Kirsten. "C'mon! I’m HUNGRY!"

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

Coby caught Kitchi's eye when the man saluted. While that was all good and well, and perhaps expected, based on their rank difference, they were on an off day. There was no need for formalities. He waved it off silently. "Same table as always, or do you wanna see if we can mingle? I’m good either way," he promised.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town

"Of course I’m okay with that." Helmeppo took her hand and gently squeezed it as they stepped out onto the street. "Whatever makes you happy. You have the best smile." He meant that too. He’d never cared much for what others felt. That was a known fact, but his partners were a whole other story. The only people that mattered. The people he wanted to make sure were as happy and felt as safe as possible, at any given moment.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico shrugged and stabbed a piece of meat, chewing thoughtfully. It was good. Better than whatever THAT had been they’d been given at their morning meal. The spices made it all the better too. A rare treat amongst a group with hundreds of mouths to feed. "Of course. I just thought it was a fair warning," Nico joked.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:36 am

Not sure how to respond with Luka since I’m not sure what Poppy wants to do. I have the Admiral of Marines one and Drake, but Id rather get to do the Admiral more than Drake right now.

IC:
Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe Nods and says, “Seems like the most sensible thing to do.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten smiled and said, “I’m comin’ I’m comin’.” She quickly saluted to Coby and walked beside Kitchi to get food.

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka -not sure how to respond-

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden nods and says, “Your right Devin. Should we go now or wait until after lunch. Actually, it might be better to go now than after lunch if something bad does happen.” Kory looks over to Devin and said, “It’s your call Devin. I’m fine with either.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:08 pm

OOC: We can always have them approach for now, and leave if needed, it’s your call. They’re gonna meet Sabo eventually since he’s temporarily joining up with them, but when they meet doesn’t have an exact set time yet. Micah's just vibing

IC:

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi took his food with a smile— glad for the surprisingly large portion— and moved aside for Kirsten once the line had come to them. There didn’t seem to be any special event. If they’d succeeded their assignment, he could’ve seen it, but it just seemed to be... random.

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Let’s go now. If we go while everyone is sitting around eating, we're less likely to be disrupted," Devin pointed out. Besides! They hadn’t even moved from the mess hall all day, and goodness, she figured it would do the three of them some good to get up and move around a bit.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:34 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat stared at the stranger...then ran off. She went to Navii's cabin.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman looked at the kids. She then ate a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- pirate technically- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "Okay," and got up.

Akirra Shironai- m- 22- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Adrian- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth- Stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: open

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring boy sighed and looked around. He hadn't seen Adrian or the two teenagers in quite some time. He hadn't heard the others talking either. Therefore, he didn't know they'd been captured by the marines. The stubborn, sometimes shy and nervous, bee despising one shook his head. He saw the cat run off, and wondered if he should follow her. The pretty dyed-and-wavy ended black haired boy hummed. He then shrugged, and went to follow the cat.

Wyla (Why-l-uh) Johnson- f- 18- Marine Lieutenant Junior Grade- crush: Kaden, Kory, probably Devin- Willis x Madeline; Maddox- puppy Kraken at home- gun- Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance- Stealth, strength- Tags

The honest, loving but stubborn and fiery tanned girl shook out long ash blonde hair. Aquamarine eyes looked around, and she -wip-

(Am I allowed to send her to Devin and the boys, or should I hold off for now, sun?)

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and ate some of his own food. He then glanced to the other boy when Nico spoke once more. He nodded to the other male a couple times. He said "That's fair; what kind of food could we talk about?" he then asked.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He noticed when Kitchi saluted to the pink haired male, and tilted his head. He then looked at said pink haired male, and nodded to him. "I think...we should mingle today," he said to his fiancé.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "Okay," and smiled at him again, letting him take her hand. She blushed just a bit when he then complimented her smile. "I, um...thank you," she said with a nod to him.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:41 pm

OOC: Probably wait since Devin, Kade, and Kory are just on their way out and there’s plans in place for them rn

IC:

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

Coby scanned the mess hall. "Well, we could find our new recruits, or some randoms, or..." he frowned. "I don’t see Anya or Helmeppo. That’s kinda weird..." he didn’t like that. Had something happened? Helmeppo wasn’t the one to run off.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town

"Lead the way. I’m right behind you," Helmeppo promised. Or beside her, rather, but he tended to trail behind people anyway, act as the shadow. He never minded. Everyone had their own preferences,

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico shrugged with a sheepish smile. "There are infinite numbers of foods, and things you can do with them. Personally, I’m a fan of fancier dishes. It comes with the territory of experience," he acknowledged. "I’ve found about a dozen different things I can do with fish and some herbs."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:32 pm

NYX

“Only if you’re sure. I trust your judgement more than a lot of others. We have known each other for years, have we not?” She agreed, dipping her head out of respect. “Ah… if they are afraid of you I have not a doubt in my mind that they would hide from you. Come out, it’s ok” she called, her voice gentle.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me