One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:47 am

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka, mentions Sabo, Nyx | Location: Ship

Micah frowned, looking down at the deck. A young man with blond hair now stood on deck, and he didn’t seem a familiar face. She climbed down the ladder silently. "Luka, look. That guy standing over there with Nyx. I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen him around before. Is he a familiar face to you?" She asked, voice quiet. If she drew the blond's attention, it didn’t show. He was dressed oddly, neither Marine nor the loose, casual clothing most pirates wore. Instead he donned a formal, finely tailored outfit and a pipe clenched in one hand. Micah's eyes narrowed suspiciously.

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"No kidding!" Devin rolled her eyes. "Some of the powers are so out there that you wouldn’t believe such things are even POSSIBLE!" She'd heard of powers that seemed ridiculous, but would later show up all over the news. Nobody could FAKE stuff like that just for fun.

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Nah nah." Kitchi waved it off. "Don’t worry about that. If it offended me, I woulda said something. And we're on the same ground. It’s not like it’s a disrespect to a superior or anything like that," he pointed out. He wouldn’t DARE nickname a superior. "Again, it’s the first time I can remember ever bein' given a nickname to start with. So it’s kinda nice, in all honesty."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:57 am

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe wanted to correct her with her grammar, but now was not the time. He said, “Your right, I should have thought of that.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten smiled and said, “Well good I’m glad.” They walked in front of the Mess Hall and she said, “After you Kitchi. The food smells pretty good to be honest.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka climbed down the ladder and said narrowing his eyes suspiciously and said quietly, “Nope never seen him. Who do you think he is? He certainty isn't dressed like a Marine or a pirate.”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
He nodded and said, “That’s why I’m worried about myself with my Devilfruit ability. I’m not sure what it is capable of.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:29 am

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat stared at the stranger...then ran off. She went to Navii's cabin.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman looked at the kids. She then ate a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "Yeah." She then actually focused on eating.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and shook his head. "I mean, we could talk about food, if you like; since we both seem to like cooking and baking. That or we could try and figure out something else to talk about," he said. He then began to try and think.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He smiled as he took a breath in as well, and nodded to the other male. "It does smell different from stew or soup," he said. He again wondered what it might be, then, and looked around a bit.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I guess a clothing store, or a book store, if we can find either of those. At least a clothing store has to exist here, right? We could also go to a...music store, or look for one."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:39 am

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe said, “Do you really thing he is out there still waiting for you and your mother?”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten smiled and said, “Well good I’m glad.” They walked in front of the Mess Hall and she said, “After you Kitchi. The food smells pretty good to be honest.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka climbed down the ladder and said narrowing his eyes suspiciously and said quietly, “Nope never seen him. Who do you think he is? He certainty isn't dressed like a Marine or a pirate.”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
He nodded and said, “That’s why I’m worried about myself with my Devilfruit ability. I’m not sure what it is capable of.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:00 am

[alright, I have a dilemma...should I make another pirate/marine (it'll probably be pirate)? Logically thinking, Adrian and Nil could meet, but once the Calm Belts leave again Adrian and Nil would probably never see each other again...unless Adrian likes Nil enough to decide to become a villager/citizen. Which I kind of doubt would happen, and Nil isn't just going to leave his shop and become a pirate (unlike Navii, and Linkk becoming a marine lol). Therefore...I'm considering replacing him to make my life easier]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat stared at the stranger...then ran off. She went to Navii's cabin.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman looked at the kids. She then ate a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "I...I don't know! I mean, he's a human being though, right? He could be out there right now shopping or eating food. He also seemed to care a lot about that lady miss Kass was fighting. Maybe they are married?" she questioned. She then shook her head, saying "Like my daddy and mama were. Auntie told me he left her and took me away...She also told me he left me with them, and they loved me a lot."

(No, they're not married Kiia, lol)

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and shook his head. "I mean, we could talk about food, if you like; since we both seem to like cooking and baking. That or we could try and figure out something else to talk about," he said. He then began to try and think.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He smiled as he took a breath in as well, and nodded to the other male. "It does smell different from stew or soup," he said. He again wondered what it might be, then, and looked around a bit.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I guess a clothing store, or a book store, if we can find either of those. At least a clothing store has to exist here, right? We could also go to a...music store, or look for one."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:43 am

OOC: Again, I fail to understand characters who exist solely (seemingly) for relationships, but you do you, I guess? And whether or not you replace/remove one of your own characters is entirely up to you, I’m not going to tell you what you have to do since it’s not my character.

IC:

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

Curiously, Coby took the tray that was offered to him. Water as always, bread that smelled as though it had been freshly baked, and it was still warm, and what looked like some sort of brisket. A rarity here, but certainly not an unpleasant one. "Whatever it is, it looks and smells AMAZING," He decided. Then he slipped out of the line to allow Lucian to get his tray as well.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town

"I don’t know how popular a bookstore would be around here, with Aqua Lagoona being a pretty regular thing that could absolutely RUIN business, but clothing stores are just about everywhere you look, and I’m sure we could find something for music. Even if it’s really basic. These parts aren’t some of the more advanced islands I’ve heard of though." Oh Helmeppo would’ve LOVED the chance to go check out the scene of some of the more futuristic islands. Exotic creatures, strange technology...but it wasn’t exactly a day trip he could take at will.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"My friend, if we start talking food, soon I'll probably get very boring to be around, spouting recipes and the best types of foods for what. Downsides of being an almost full-time cook before coming out here," Nico admitted. He offered a tentative, slightly tense smile. That was something genuine though. If they talked food, he only accepted the best for his own cooking. That was how it had always been, and...he tended to get quite excited about it.

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka, mentions Sabo, Nyx | Location: Ship

"That’s EXACTLY what piqued my curiosity. He could be an undercover Marine. Or maybe just a really weirdly dressed pirate? A rich one? Or a nobleman! My question is, what does he want with Nyx? He seems...quite excited about something." Micah narrowed her eyes as she watched the blond tuck a den-den mushi into his pocket. She didn’t like that. He’d been talking to someone. If she’d heard right, the name of the person he’d contacted was Koala. That COULDN'T be a real name. Maybe a code name? "Whoever he is...I don’t trust him. I’m the lookout and spend a lot of time in the towns we've been to, but I’ve seen him before. Maybe on a couple wanted posters, but that doesn’t make sense if he’s not a pirate. Unless he’s some other sort of criminal."

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Wellllll...if you want, after we eat, we can sneak out of the base for a bit or onto the field- depending on how private you want to keep it- and I can offer myself as a test subject to work with controlling shadows from living beings? It’s be nice in combat to be able to turn the shadows of your opponents against them," Devin pointed out.

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

As soon as Kitchi stepped into the mess hall, the smell hit him all at once. Perfectly cooked brisket, fresh bread. A variety of...spices? Spices were so expensive though! Either the Marines had money to throw around all of a sudden, or there was an event going on. "Well would ya look at that! Looks like we’ve got ourselves a good afternoon meal, huh? I was expecting the usual stew or something, not... whatever this HEAVENLY smell is."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:57 am

Honestly, you should maybe replace him. Adrian and Luka are to loyal to the pirates to do it. Maybe make someone if you wanted Adrain to crush on one of yours as a pirate? Posts will be up very soon.

IC:
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:47 pm

Gabe nods slowly and says, “Thinking logically, your best bet is he is with whomever he cares about, but I understand the concern you have.”

Kirsten nodded her eyes gleaming saying, “Savor this because we might never know when this will happen again. This smells so Heavenly!”

Luka nodded and said, “Me neither. He seems. Bit fishy and definitely someone to watch.” As he saw his expression, he said nodding, “I agree. Why does he want her?”

Kaden said shaking his head, “I could never do that. Would you really be putting yourself at risk for someone you just met and talked to?” Kory said, “Kaden, I think Devin is sincere about this. Your anxious about it and here is someone who can help create a solution to your question and worries.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:23 pm

ii totally dont just want more marines and pirates...lol
will post soon, might delete this and repost)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:03 pm

OOC: There’s also other ranks besides pirates and Marines. I just never thought we’d get enough characters we’d NEED to get into that. I can message you about that if you want.

IC:

"That’s what I was just asking you, so I’m in the dark. We’ve got three choices. Just trust Nyx to do whatever, confront this new guy, or spy on him until we can guess at his motives." Micah wasn’t sure whether to try and hide, or if she ought to approach, and she was honestly torn.

"We put our lives on the line for people we’ve never met," Devin pointed out. "That’s our job. It’s nothing to me, really. I don’t mind the risk if it helps you learn how to use a skill that could save countless lives and win countless battles in the days and months to come," he promised.

"Last time this happened was..." Kitchi frowned. He couldn’t even remember. Not that the food they usually got was bland or BAD, but it was just... the same set of meals. A very limited selection. And the spices he could smell coming from the kitchen? True rarities. "I don’t remember. C'mon, let’s go grab some!"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me