~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

Postby Esko » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:31 pm

(Thank you owo)

"I...appear to be alright? One of those people healed me...with a touch of a hand." The young man's voice was shaky with disbelief. It felt completely wrong. Magic did not exist, and here he was talking to a dragon. A DRAGON. A scaly beast that defied all laws of physics. The pain he experienced, it was too real to be a dream. Did he fall into a coma after a serious injury?

Judging by the way the dragon did not answer his question, he assumed that it had met nobody in his situation. "You see, I had woken up on this strange beach I have never been to, next to my motorbike. I was riding it, but I swerved to avoid hitting this dog and lost control. I believe that's what exploded.." It had just occurred to him that there could be a growing fire in that forest. Who was there to put it out?
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Sayo~ I shook Jessica's hand. "Cool, Kirito and I just ended up here so we have no clue where we are." I said to Hiroshi and Jessica.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Shadowfang's POV~ "You are not in a coma, I was also the one who healed you, with my paw. And to answer your question, I have not seen anyone else other than those people over there, their names are Rin, Yukio, Cheimi, and Jessii. I can read minds if you couldn't tell.

//I'll add the others in the morning, going to bed soon!
My Birthday is September12~
Soll!
Alioso!The Queen's Shadow!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Undertaker
I looked at Mey-Rin. "That's true.. Shall we look for him?"

Grell
I petted the familiar in my lap, still thinking about what I should say.

((I'm going to bed too- I won't be able to answer until late, I have school!))
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:45 pm

//Same!
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:50 pm

((Yea wont be able to answer until after school, which will take a while. Night!))
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:53 pm

If he wasn't spooked before, he was now. A dragon that could read his mind. Wonderful. Exactly what he needed. "Um, may I please ask a favor of you? I would appreciate it if you didn't read my mind." His head was his private area and he liked that.

He listened to the names, hoping that the dragon would mention the name Yuri Plisetsky. But there was no mention of his angry Russian friend. "Ah." It was the only way he could think to respond at that point.

(I probably should go to bed soon too.)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She nodded as she said "THat would be nice, yes, so let's go look for him.

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
She nodded as she looked at him, saying "Are those the people we met before, Ciel?" as she tried to remember. She just vaguely remembered.

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
She purred as the tall red haired male pet her, then tiled her head and looked up at him. She tried her humanoid voice power. "G-Grell?"

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She smiled as she sat down, then said "Yukio, can you hold her in a away where I can try and heal her now?"

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
(Lols, pet the ears! Actually, wait a bit) She huffed as she looked over at Chiemi, hearing her voice and her vision clearing a little bit.

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head, gasping as Victor fell onto Yurio, and huffing that he hadn't come to him instead...

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde yelped as the man fell on top of him. "Hey, get off of me! What, trying to make the pork bowl jealous now?"

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She sighed as she wondered if she could talk to these guys...She flicked her short tail then rubbed her head against the man again, glad once more that he had swerved to avoid her. However, it showed in her face that she was also worried about their safety.

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi?

(XD Why is he crying? He posed to be a big tough man (Omg, whyd I write that like that?)

Hiroshi and Jessica
The red haired glasses wearing Wolf male said "Jessica and I ended up here after that ship crash. We come from Japan." (Lols I think they all do...Mostly) Shaking his head he looked up again.

Jessica smiled as she shook hands with the girl, then nodded at what her beloved said.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:21 pm

Viktor Nikiforov, Tags: "WHERE'S MY SON IN LAW"

"Ah~ Sorry Yurio! I think I broke my leg...", I say, but all I can think of was Makkachin. "Yuuri, you said something about another poodle? I lost some memory too, and I know it because there was someone else with us...", I got off of Yurio, then knocked on my head. Who was it? "OTABEK! WHERE'S MY SON IN LAW?!", I suddenly shout. (Explaination: Viktor's an innocent smol bean that supports his son. He doesn't know that they are just friends)

(*Gulps* Here we go...)

Levi Ackerman, Tags: "Who are you?"

A noise comes from the distance. I pull out my knife. "Who is it", I say, tears streaming down my face.

(Levi's open to anybody this way. First come, first serve ^^)

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:06 am

Ciel~ "I believe that they were. And, my name is Ciel, her name is Elizabeth, you can call her Lizzie, over there is Grell, and the Gray-haired man near Grell is Undertaker. I assume you already know our dragon's name, Ragnarok, he is otherwise known as Shadowfang. This maid here, that is Mey-Rin. Who are you guys?"

Shadowfang's POV~ "I will, I just wondered if you were hurt. Grell and Undertaker, they tried to help you too. My familiar Rei helped you too. Sorry about that." I looked at Grell and Undertaker, then back to the man, "So, what's your name?"

Rin and Yukio~ "Gladly, Chiemi." Yukio held Jessii in a way that Chiemi can heal her. "Oh, my name's Rin, Rin Okumura. The two over there, that's Chiemi and my brother, Yukio. And that is Jessii, they are trying to help her right now. Um, is that dragon over there, friendly?" Rin asked Ciel pointing to Shadowfang. He heard Ciel say, "Yes, very. Don't anger him though." Rin knew that sounded familiar, Yukio read a little bit of that book about him.
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me