One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby No one » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:07 pm

Posts later, but to comment about Tropica, that makes a ton more sense. I’m all good btw about Mythic Pirates teaming up. Sorry I just forgot to say it.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:55 am

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe tilted his head slightly and said, “Why can’t we go?”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten smiled and said, “Thank you Kitchi, for everything. I mean, you were the only person who really gave me a chance.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka smiled and said chuckling, “I bet it was an interesting match.”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden nodded and said, “Well put Devin. I’m learning a lot from being here.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:43 am

OOC: All good, thanks, Galaxy!

IC:

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Calm Belt Ship

"Talk to the crew, let them know the plan. Make sure they’re on the same page so there aren’t any mix-ups. If things get screwed up while we're at Marine Headquarters, EVERYONE is in danger. Ace and myself have high bounties, and I know there’s at LEAST one person on this crew with a bounty. The Marines would be HAPPY to capture or kill." Sabo's brow creased. "We can train, you need to take time to recover though."

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka | Location: Ship

"Not really, it was over pretty quick, but in a way, I’m glad. Draco's much bigger and stronger than Karter." Micah stuck her tongue out jokingly for a moment. "But then, most people are bigger than Karter." She knew if she’d said that while he was around, he’d have tried to strangle her, but he would’ve been too short to reach her. Okay, SLIGHT exaggeration. SLIGHT.

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

Devin shrugged. The Marines were certainly no school, but there was still much in the way of teachings there. Without them, she would have died. "I’m no commissioned officer. I’m not supposed to be out of the field, so I don’t know why I was sent out on that assignment, but a LOT of non-commissioned officers were sent, like they just needed everyone they could get." She frowned, crossing her arms. "Any idea what that could’ve been about?"

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi shrugged. "I know what it’s like to not be given a chance," he murmured. True enough. More than once, he’d been alienated. Left on the outside of a group. Even within the Marine division, he’d been thrown to the side, solely because he didn’t open up to his comrades as much as some officers had. "Everyone deserves to be given at least one shot to prove themselves as more than just a tool. We're all tools here. Able bodies in a fight, leaders, but not looked at for who we really are as people."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:09 am

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten nods and says, “Yes, everyone does deserve that chance you speak of.” As he mentioned his experience with not given a chance, she thought there’s more in common between us than I thought. She said putting a hand on his shoulder, “Hey, I’ll promise you one thing, I’ll help you through any situation and anything that life throws your way.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka laughed and said, “Ya it seems like Karter compared to taller people is like a mouse.” He had a goofy grin his face.”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden Shrugged and said, “I’m not to sure. It’s a bit confusing what you said so if you could, could you elaborate more please?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:21 am

"I mean, have you SEEN him next to our crewmates? He’s like...barely 5'6. No...he CAN'T be that tall. Too big for him. He’s only sixteen, so hopefully he'll grow! 'Course, he’d try to have at me if he knew I’d said that, he’s sensitive about it, so don’t tell him!" Micah insisted.

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Like...usually only the officers that are I think Commander and higher take on the regular assignments? Everyone else takes care of stuff like backup and basic stuff, we don’t travel places or see the front lines, but on the last assignment in Tropica...they brought me along, a non-commissioned officer, and they brought a kid who's only been with the Marines for a few days too," Devin remembered.

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

A small smile tugged at the corner of Kitchi's lip. He tried his best to suppress it, but no, apparently that wasn’t happening. "I know. Right back at'cha, and I know world is going to throw a lot at us over the months and years to come. People can’t healthily deal with it on their own," he pointed out.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:29 am

Kirsten nods and says, “Well put squirt.”

Luka nodded and said smiling, “Don’t worry, this conversation about his height will only be for our ears.”

Kaden nodded and said making a mental note on what she said, “makes sense now. I’m not sure why they would do that.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:48 am

Micah smirked from the corner of her lip. Did she enjoy bad mouthing her comrades? Perhaps, but only in a joking, perhaps even affectionate manner. Harmless. "Hey, I smell food! Wanna run down and see if we can still grab some? Doesn’t smell half bad, even with our usual cooks missing."

Devin's brow knit. "I guess...with at least two Devilfruit users, even if it was a rookie crew, they were expecting a lot out of them. With the Captain's burns and the injuries to Lieutenant Anya and Lieutenant Commander Helmeppo...I suppose they were right," she decided. It was still worrisome they would take inexperienced officers.

The brunette grinned and pushed open the door leading into the main building, holding it open for his companion. "Y'know, I really SHOULD be offended by that as a nickname, but it’s kinda nice. I didn’t take you as the type to throw out a nickname or anything," Kitchi/Squirt admitted.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:09 am

[quote="Spiritstar3"]Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "That guy could still be out there. He could come back lookin for me and mama!"

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and sighed quietly. He looked down at the table a moment, then his feet, then back up to his hands. He then quickly looked to Nico when the slightly older male spoke. He nodded as he said "Yeah," then huffed when told not to die. "I mean, I can TRY. Doesn't mean I won't die," he said.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He smiled as he nodded to his pink haired fiancé, loving those words: engaged and fiancé. He shook his head at himself a moment. He then said "Maybe we can," and went with the other male.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She nodded to the male, and said "Okay," then just kind of watched him a moment. She then shook her head, and asked "Who's paying?" They needed to pay for their meal, maybe tip the server.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:37 am

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

Coby led the way down the hallway, arm still wrapped around his fiancé. Even though time had passed, it was still hard to get his head around. Initially he had meant it as a joke, but it had come out wrong, and there they were, engaged...and he had no regrets about it in the least, even if their time as boyfriends before fiancés had been...short to say the least. "You know...it’s kinda weird how fast things moved along, and now we're engaged. I don’t regret a second of it. I know normally there’s a lot more time in between as partners get to really know each other, but the both of us are pretty open as it is." He reached over and kissed Lucian's cheek lightly.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"I’ve got it covered, don’t worry. You didn’t think I’d ask you out and expect you to pay, right?" He joked. Helmeppo wasn’t in the least oblivious to the eyes fixed on him. Beautiful grey eyes, so unique, a piercing gaze in the best way. Had it been anyone else, he might’ve felt uncomfortable. Anya though...she was a whole other story. This woman captivated him in every way. He knew in some part of his mind that whatever happened, if she wanted something, he’d bend over backwards for her. If she asked for the moon, he would find a way to bring it to her.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico offered a soft smile, almost a sad one. "I know. Sometimes people are injured, sometimes people are even lost. I just hope that’s not the case for either of us." Nico hesitated momentarily. Worth it? Worth it. "If we get out on the field one day and it comes down to it, I’ll do what I can to keep you safe." He knew that the importance of keeping one's guard up couldn’t be properly taught if one was shielded, and thus he did not plan to be a constant bodyguard, of course, but if it should come to a troublesome situation, he could help. "After all, when I first came in here, you were the first person to talk to me just for the heck of it. I owe you that much at least."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:35 pm

i keep forgetting to say! I want to have Anya suddenly feel male, but I don't know when to do it...any suggestions of when to do so, sun? I could do so while they're still on rest or whatever were calling it. While they're still having to take it easy.]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "That guy could still be out there. He could come back lookin for me and mama!"

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and tilted his head as he looked at the other male. He noticed how the look he was given was kind of sad. He tried not to read too much into being told Nico would protect him. "I, um...id like that very much," he said though.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He smiled as he and the pink haired male went to the door of the barracks. Then they were back outside, and he looked around. He hummed quietly again as they walked towards the other building. He looked over when the other male spoke. "I know some people who got married after only a month or so, and didn't last...but I think we'll be fine."

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She blinked gray eyes, and said "Ah, yeah, sorry about that." She shook her head and scolded herself a bit, then stopped. She smiled as she watched him a moment, then looked away.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me