One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:27 am

[ooo, good luck]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman laughed as she said "Already got her a plate." She pointed at it, though neither of the kids were really eating; yet. She then waited for Kass to join them. When Kass did, she hummed and leaned on her a moment then moved away, eating a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child pointed at the plate. "I have food," she giggled, then began to eat.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He huffed a bit, but couldn't help but smile after a moment of silence. He then ate a bit more, then tried to think of another conversation topic. Nico didn't seem to like silence much; finally, he asked "Do you...have any hopes or dreams for the future?"

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He said "I, uh...yeah," then listened when the other male spoke again. "Wait, you found an actual...like a real snake, and it had a bad attitude?" he asked. He shook his head, then looked around a bit.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She nodded to him, then said "I guess rules are different from laws. I feel like some people would consider laws as stricter rules. Like if you break certain ones, you go to jail, so rules you cant break."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman was reading again, but heard the call. She didn't see the others, maybe Usopp and Luffy but no one else. She shook her head, and went to the galley. She smiled at Nami on the way past, and took one of the plates.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: X

The orange haired young woman nodded to Nico when she passed by.

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:44 am

OOC: Thanks!

IC:

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

Coby opened the door leading the barracks with his shoulder as to not have to set his fiancé down just yet, and headed inside, letting the door close behind them. "Well I mean, it hissed at me when I came into the field, and it big me even though I never did any harm to it, so I figure it’s a snake with a bad attitude. Actually the tiny little scars are still visible if someone were to look, right on my calf," he admitted.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"Can't?" Helmeppo echoed. "I wish it were that simple. It should be, really, and yet, we live in the Great Pirate Era, where people run around breaking laws and rules and guidelines all the time! I personally know people who've gone against the law for their own good, so...they’re out there." He himself was hardly an exception. He knew that, but unlike some people, he’d been able to reform for the most-part.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Ooooh...pushing my luck here, aren’t I? Anxiety flashed through Nico, but he dared not voice it, and kept the easy smile written on his face. "Well...I may just be a Marine now, I may have come from a family of fishing-folk, but...one day, I want to be one of the world's greatest chefs!" His eyes lit up. An old childhood dream. Something he hadn’t started working towards for a long time after the initial thought though. "Is that stupid?"

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Nami, Robin | Location: Ship

"Ooooh what did you make?" Luffy asked, vaulting straight past Robin and into the galley without a second thought, a bloodhound for food. His eyes lit up at the smell of the food coming from the spacious galley. "Whatever it is, it smells really yummy!" He declared. "Usopp, come get food! Nami's cooked for everyone!" He called, prompting the sniper to set his tools down and follow his exuberant captain into the galley.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:44 pm

NYX

"I am mostly known for being a worry wart but I do apologise from my end. I know that I get exhausting sometimes" she shot a teasing glance at Ace, lingering for just a moment before looking away. Her eyes travelled across Sabo's face and her own grin faltered. She didn't like what she saw, even if it was just for a moment. She felt her walls begin to build up just at the thought of someone babying her. She cleared her throat slightly, struggling with the thought to shrug her arm out of his grip. "Well, I guess you're not me then" she half laughed at the comment of no regrets. Many of hers plagued her on multiple occasions. "I don't want you dying for me, that's for sure".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:39 am

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Ace, Nyx | Location: Tropica, Calm Belt Ship

Sabo made no move to grab hold on Nyx again, happy to give her freedom to move as she wished. He had become quite attuned to those around him, partially thanks to his Observation Haki. Even now, subconsciously using it to try and get a read on things, because SOMETHING had changed. He couldn't tell what it was or why, but SOMETHING had shifted. "Me? Die?" Sabo almost laughed at the comment. "Nyx, I’ve survived being shot down by Celestial Dragons. Barely, but even so. I’ve survived countless battles, honed enough skills most people would be fools to even try their luck against me. The three of us alone could storm Marine headquarters to find your friends, do some damage to the people who captured them, and while we may not come out unscathed, we would still come out alive and victorious nonetheless."

Sabo was very confident about that. He knew his own skill. He alone couldn’t take on all the Marines at headquarters, but himself and two Devilfruit users? That was a whole other story. He knew and was confident in his style and tactics, and Ace threw his around casually, showing no restraint whatsoever when it came to battle, and he was quite sure Nyx's Devilfruit was HARDLY useless, for her to have survived so much.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:51 pm

[XD welcome]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman laughed as she said "Already got her a plate." She pointed at it, though neither of the kids were really eating; yet. She then waited for Kass to join them. When Kass did, she hummed and leaned on her a moment then moved away, eating a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child pointed at the plate. "I have food," she giggled, then began to eat.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He shook his head, saying "That's isn't dumb at all, and sounds similar to me. I want to be a great baker though, not chef. I'm pretty sure my sister still wants to be a great baker and cook," he said.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He winced when the pink haired male told him it had bit him, then nodded. "I mean, all snakes hiss, or whatever noise they make. If it bit you for literally no reason then yeah, it must have a bad attitude."

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She nodded to him, then said "I know pirates do that. That's why we have jobs, which I mean...is nice. If pirates had never existed, what do you think we'd be doing right now?" she asked, actually wanting to know his thoughts.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman moved aside when Luffy all but launched himself past. She shook her head, heading into the galley and grabbing a plate. "I think it's called spaghetti," she said. She hadn't been asked, but she'd heard Nami trying to remember.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman smiled as the others came in to get their food. She said "Noodled and tomato sauce with cheese; it's called..." she trailed off, thanking Nico when the other woman said what she believed it was called.

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:10 pm

"And that’s exactly my point. I guess I came too close to its nest or something, but it didn’t really give me a warning. Had to get back to the ship for antivenin to be administered in time," Coby admitted. He would’ve liked to say he was strong enough to have dealt with it on his own, but that would be a lie. He gently set Lucian down once they’d reached the room. "Doesn’t matter though. We made it back and since I’m still here, clearly the antivenin worked in time."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"Well, Marines still have varying other duties, but they’d have laid some of us off. I don’t know what you’d be doing, maybe back home with your horse, or living that life you said you wanted, partner and kids, nice house somewhere, no fear of pirates and their doings. Me... I don’t know. I’d probably still be some charity case somewhere, or in a homeless shelter, if not sleeping on the streets. Trying to find work or something somewhere."

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"I mean, everyone has their own dreams, it’s just...now that I’m thinking about it, I don’t really have any motives to be in the Marines in the first place if I want to be a great cook. I just joined for the sake of adventure and experience, and maybe to learn a bit of the organizations that protect us," Nico admitted.

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Nami, Robin | Location: Ship

"Oh yeah, Sanji makes it sometimes. Doesn’t have any meat unless it's added to the sauce though," Luffy remembered. He snatched a plate greedily and loaded up on spaghetti, eating at such a fast pace it should’ve been logically impossible. "This stuff's really goooood!" He cheered.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:51 pm

NYX

Her gaze lit up slightly as a thought popped into her head. "What about if I go in to rescue them while you guys make a big commotion to distract the others?" Nyx asked, her eyes glimmering with hope.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:10 pm

[the illogicalness of Luffy; lol]

The sweet but stubborn woman

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He shook his head, saying "There's...really no reason for you to stay?" he asked. That meant the other boy could easily leave...Then again, Linkk could leave too, but he found he didn't want to leave Coby and Lucian...yet.

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Yeah, it must have worked." He then began to make his way to his bed. He stopped and looked back at his fiancé a moment, then continued on.

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She laughed as she said "They wouldn't have laid us off if there were never pirates to begin with. Well, maybe they would have...if we'd even joined. I would probably be back home..." she trailed off, then shook her head.

The beautiful young woman sat down with her plate. She then began to eat.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman nodded as she said "Yeah," to him. She waited for the others, then grabbed a plate for herself. She then headed to the table where they sat. She laughed as she watched Luffy, then sat and began to eat.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:21 pm

OOC: I love playing Luffy, honestly!

IC:

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Ace, Nyx | Location: Tropica, Calm Belt Ship

"We go in, take whoever we can. We find out exactly where your crewmates are being held, and you get there, get them out however you can, we'll make a commotion at the front entrance and try to take down as many Marines as possible so they can’t stop you on your way out, distract them from a small group with a larger party?" Sabo suggested, going off her own earlier suggestion. He grinned. "I could work with that."

Coby sorted through his own drawers, and it took some digging around, but he finally found what he was looking for. It looked like it would be a bit tight fitting with his most recent growth spurt, but it would have to do for now. T-shirt, pants, thin black jacket. "You found anything?"

"If there weren’t pirates, would you have even come to join the Marines, when work would be mainly recovery from the FIRST pirate era?" Helmeppo wondered. He couldn’t help but he just a LITTLE curious about how things might’ve played out.

"Really not," Nico confirmed with a nonchalant shrug. "Except for the fact that I came here with intentions to learn. I wanted to learn and grow, and I still do. I can’t get that if I leave, so I’m staying right where I am."

In a matter of literal SECONDS, Luffy had finished his first plate and was grabbing seconds, impatiently waiting as Usopp served his first plate, anxiously casting glances at the captain, known for stealing food. With his second plate, Luffy plopped down next to Nami again. "You’re a good cook!" He managed around a mouthful of noodles.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:59 pm

[hes so cute, in a way]

The sweet but stubborn woman

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He made what sounded like a possible sound of relief, then scolded himself silently. He nodded at the other male, saying "Learning is good. They can definitely teach you a bit, maybe a lot, here, I believe."

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He found a black shirt and held it up, saying "I have...exactly one black shirt," and sighed. That would not do in winter...though who knew when they'd encounter winter. A lot of islands were tropical or usually warm. He sighed as he looked at Coby. "Guess I need to borrow pants and a jacket or something."

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She tilted her head as she looked at him, seeming to think on that. "I...don't know, but maybe. Even if there were no pirates, we'd still have citizens to deal with and help with other things."

The beautiful young woman sat down with her plate. She then began to eat.

The orange haired young woman smiled as she said "Thank you." That was twice or three times now he'd complimented her food.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me