One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:32 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman laughed as she said "Already got her a plate." She pointed at it, though neither of the kids were really eating; yet. She then waited for Kass to join them. When Kass did, she hummed and leaned on her a moment then moved away, eating a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child pointed at the plate. "I have food," she giggled, then began to eat.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He blushed and was unable to stop it, then shook his head a couple times. "Thank you," he said, then smiled up at the slightly taller boy a moment; maybe a bit taller. He hummed as they reached the table, and he sat down.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He said "I guess that makes sense, but doesn't it hurt your skin at all, since it's burned?" he asked. He then looked around again. He said "You...I don't know if you did, but you could if you want; if you don't want to, that's fine too."

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I mean, they can't tell us we can't have a house one day. We don't have to live on the base all our lives, right? If, when, we have kids or adopt, or pets, we need somewhere for them, because I really doubt kids are going to want to be on a base. I don't think the higher ups want tons of kids there either. I'm sure our comrades, some of them, are married and have kids, so...but I haven't seen kids on the base, and animals aren't allowed there either."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman -next post-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman -cooking-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

Coby wanted to admit it did sting a bit, rubbing the skin raw, but that was more the rough fabric of his blazer with the weight. He shook his head though. "Nah. Don’t worry about it." He kissed the top of Lucian's head. "I swear, I’m okay. As for what I mean...when I was thirteen, almost fourteen, I was kidnapped by a pirate crew, and the captain was...not a nice person. People got hit and kicked around a lot, I was no exception. I swear she almost threw me overboard once. She kept reminding me that if not for my skill with navigation, she’d have thrown me overboard and killed me. Yet she still expected me to do her bidding and compliment her as the most beautiful on all the seas." Coby scowled. "I don’t know where she is now, but after Luffy freed me, that was that, they never came after me. 'Iron-Mace' Alvida was her name. Some small-name pirate in the East Blue. Her attacks gave me worse than these burns, so I'm not worried."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"I mean...some people have lived at the base their whole lives, when they have nowhere else to go, or when they don’t have the money or support or whatever," Helmeppo noted. He’d expected to be stuck at headquarters forever, given he’d basically been taken in as a charity case because he DIDN'T have anywhere to go or anyone to turn to. "I don’t think kids below recruit age are even ALLOWED here. Pets, definitely not, and I know Marines are allowed to have kids. I mean... Garp did! We’ll have our own place one day."

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico sank down into his seat and noticed the blush appearing on his companion's face. He reached over and tentatively poked the boy's cheek. "Awwww what’s this? Blushing?" He teased.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:57 pm

i was annoyed at this show I'm watching, but now there's...like some sort of AU thing going on or something. I'm laughing so hard, and this makes up for the other garbage I had to see on this show, but anyway]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman laughed as she said "Already got her a plate." She pointed at it, though neither of the kids were really eating; yet. She then waited for Kass to join them. When Kass did, she hummed and leaned on her a moment then moved away, eating a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child pointed at the plate. "I have food," she giggled, then began to eat.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He puffed out his cheeks, pouting or whatever, when the other poked his cheek. "I...I can't help it..." he said, but didn't say why. He wasn't ready to admit he might actually be developing a crush on him.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He said "Okay," and shrugged to himself a bit, then shook his head. He listened to the story with full attention, making a small sound then saying "Alvida?" He then kissed the other male on the cheek, and nuzzled him.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I know we're allowed to have kids," and laughed. She looked around a moment, then looked back at him. "Well, service dogs are allowed, but there's a difference."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman -cooking-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:34 pm

OOC: XD Sounds...interesting

IC:

Coby fell silent for a long moment, a faint blush tinting his cheeks at the nuzzling and the kiss. He pulled Lucian closer to his chest as they slipped out of the common room and down the hall. "Yeah, that’s right. You know her? Or heard of her?" He asked. She was no big name, so he’d be surprised, but it wasn’t impossible.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"I mean, TECHNICALLY they’re not, since people with disabilities generally aren’t allowed into any kind of military service, but since we’ve got a few, I guess the Marines were low on numbers and needed to recruit as many as they could." Helmeppo remembered overhearing THAT conversation somewhere, just bits and pieces of it. It didn’t seem fair or right, but the Marines were— usually— quite firm about such things.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico chuckled and pulled his hand back, lacing his fingers together in front of him on the table. "Is that something I’m supposed to ask about, or drop?" He pressed. He was curious, admittedly, but Linkk had been nice to him. The LAST thing he wanted to do was overstep a boundary.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:50 pm

[lol yeah. AU, they were living in a planter but they're back to the normal world now. Well, the one girl is]

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He said "I, um...I don't know," and looked down a moment, looking to the dog. Yuli nudged up against him a bit, then backed off. He wagged his tail a little, and the boy smiled at him then looked up again.

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He giggled a bit, then let the other male move him or get him closer. He shook his head, saying "No, I just thought its...an interesting or odd sort of name." He looked and saw the door that would lead outside; they had to go out to get to the barracks.

(Is that right? The barracks' aren't attached right?)

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She huffed a bit and made a face...because Lucian was a fine marine. "Is anxiety considered a disability?" she then asked. He knew Lucian had anxiety, since she'd told him, and he'd obviously seen the dog.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: X

The orange haired young woman finally finished the sauce and noodles. She began to portion it out, then put the sauce onto the noodles as well. She wiped a hand over her forehead, then stepped out. She called "Food's ready!" then waited, knowing at least Luffy was sure to come.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:03 pm

OOC: In a...planter?
OOC2: Tbh I have very minimal idea of what the HQ layout looks like. I’m just making stuff up, so sure, let’s go with that

IC:

"Oh there’s a lot of weird names. What, you didn’t think 'Garp' or 'Helmeppo' were weird names?" Coby teased. He stepped outside and headed towards the barracks. They’d be able to check the drawers from there to see if any dark clothes were accessible. Coby tended to dress in the standard uniform whenever possible, white and blue, plus his scarf, just a different shade of blue. He was sure he could find SOMETHING. He didn’t know about Lucian.

"I mean everyone has anxiety. I guess if it's an anxiety disorder, kinda paranoia or enhanced anxiety, yeah? Normally the Marines wouldn’t have taken in a person who was anxiety-ridden for fear they wouldn’t be able to work. If you’re talking about Lucian... I guess he’s lucky he got taken in while the former Fleet Admiral was in charge, before Sakazuki took over. He’s more...strict about the rules," Helmeppo noted, rolling his eyes. Rules were no fun!

"Well then I’m going to ask anyway. Why can’t you help it? If you know, of course." Nico didn’t expect an answer. Sometimes things happened for no reason, but it was nice to joke around and poke for answers here and there where he could.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:10 pm

[yeah, they were in a tiny world in a planter, one of those boxes or whatever they are that plants can be grown in. That's part of what was so funny to me, among other things.
2: XD kay]

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He said "I...I don't know, but you...you make me feel...things," he said and shook his head. Then realized that might sound weird...and hoped it didn't. He said "I...that didn't sound weird, did it?"

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He smiled at him, then huffed and shook his head a couple times. "I mean, I have a face to put to the name for Helmeppo. I think I might know what Garp looks like too, but not sure. Now I know there's a woman named Alvida. I can't help wondering what she looks like, if she's odd looking or anything. That...probably sounded rude or bad," he said. He then looked down at the dog, as the gray backed tan creature walked by them.

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She shook her head as she said "Well, I mean, his anxiety isn't extreme. It's not like he hides inside all day, and the dog helps with the things that can trigger it." She then tilted her head, asking "Why do I get a feeling you don't like rules?"

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: X

The orange haired young woman finally finished the sauce and noodles. She began to portion it out, then put the sauce onto the noodles as well. She wiped a hand over her forehead, then stepped out. She called "Food's ready!" then waited, knowing at least Luffy was sure to come.

(Lol, Luffy? The food is done, but if you can't post for that that's fine. I should probably post Nico again but I don't think I can post much)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:20 pm

OOC: Pfffft that IS amusing

IC:

"Ohhhh she looks odd. Never seen a person so fat. She’s got freckles and black hair and carries a big iron club with her everywhere, and a grin that reminds me of a snake with a bad attitude. And a HORRIBLE fashion sense too! She asks people to tell her she’s the loveliest on the seas, and I spent two years doing that, but I swear, she’s the ugliest old hag I’ve ever met in my entire life." Coby normally wasn’t a judgemental person, but...negative experiences can do things to a person's mind.

"If it’s minor enough he’s not freaking out in the middle of a battle or whatever, I don’t see any reason to have barred him from service, so that’d explain that. Doesn’t explain his needing a service dog, but I don’t exactly have the right to question that," Helmeppo noted. "Ah, rules are no fun! They tell us what we can and can’t do, and when we can and can’t do them! What’s to like about RULES?"

"I make you feel things? Good things, I hope? I have a horribly bad habit of making people feel things like depressed or angry or uncomfortable." Nico smiled sheepishly, shrugging. "Nah. Don’t worry about it. If anything, it’s...endearing," he decided with a quiet chuckle.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:16 pm

[yup, but I'm annoyed again...that ending was...trash? That ending wasn't an ending...how am I supposed to know what happened after that. I assume the two old people just live the rest of their lives, except...the girl was young and got old in like two hours or less, so...wouldn't she die in like two minutes? Idk! Ugh]

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He said "I...yes, it's a good kind of feeling, not a bad one, of course it's not bad." He realized he was beginning to ramble, so he stopped talking. He then began to eat, and hummed a sound of soft appreciation.

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He said "Hey, freckles are nice, on certain people I mean, but I guess not on her. Ohhhkay, a snake with a bad attitude is...I'm picturing that and I don't want to," he said, then puffed out a breath of laughter at the rest.

(Aka "Pfft" which is just a sound effect I think)

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She shook her head as she said "I mean, it's likely enough to happen that he needs a dog. Just because it doesn't happen every two seconds doesn't mean he doesn't need the dog. If he didn't have her, it probably would happen every two second. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but you get the point, right? Also...some rules are stupid, but some are there to prevent crimes and stuff right?" she asked, not that it stopped pirates...

The beautiful young woman was reading again, but heard the call. She didn't see the others, maybe Usopp and Luffy but no one else. She shook her head, and went to the galley. She smiled at Nami on the way past, and took one of the plates.

The orange haired young woman -food is done, she called for the crew-

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:58 am

OOC: As a storyteller, I can understand that plot device. Leave it up to the viewer/reader's imagination
OOC2: I'll post for Luffy in my next post, this one's a bit rushed since my grad commencement isn't long from now.

IC:

"Well, glad I could make you laugh," Coby mumbled, unsure how he felt about that in this particular instance. "A snake with a bad attitude is exactly as horrible as it sounds. I’ve met one both literally, and the other is Lady Alvida. I’m honestly not sure which one bites worse." He rolled his eyes.

Helmeppo held up his hands. "Don’t get me wrong. I’m not judging your brother for his needs," he promised. Was Helmeppo the judgemental type? Perhaps. Just a bit, but he knew what it was like to be judged negatively. Most people STILL hated him. He was difficult and he knew it. "I get the point, don’t worry." He took another bite of his sandwich. "Rules and laws are different. Laws are there to keep people safe. Rules are just there to boss people around."

"Awe, cute," Nico teased. They’d already made decent friends, and he didn’t mind poking and teasing the boy just a LITTLE. And as far as he could tell, it wasn’t HARMFUL teasing, but what did he know? On his ship, he’d been one of the lowest ranking crewmen, he’d dared not tease his crewmates much.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me