One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:36 am

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka | Location: Ship

"Oh, I didn’t take it that way at all. It’s just hard to come to terms with the fact that they’re...absent. Absent and I don’t know if I’ll see them again." Micah smiled, but it was a smile with a hint of melancholy behind it. She leaned into the offered touch. "It’s okay. I know sometimes things don’t work out. I’m selfish for denying it and thinking about how it impacts ME rather than whatever happened to THEM. Buck... definitely my best friend. And I have no idea what exactly Draco was. We were friends, I guess? He always looked out for me, even if it was because he was always flirting with me. I guess that was kinda nice too."

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"I do, but my ambitions are...pretty small in comparison to some people's," Devin admitted. "I came here just wanting to help stop this Great Pirate Era. My mum was killed by pirates in a raid. My brother and I were caught in the middle of it. We're both okay, but...after going through that, I just want to help make sure there comes a day when people don’t have to worry about things like that anymore. That would be really nice."

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi looked her up and down analytically before grinning and giving her a thumbs-up. "Looks perfect on you. So pretty!" He decided. He didn’t know if 'pretty' was something she wanted to be, but he only thought of that realization after he’d spoken. Either way though, it was the truth!

Kassandra DeMarks | Navigator | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Gabe, Kiia, Quin | Location: Ship

Kass smiled softly and took her own plate. "Kiia, come get food." She held out a plate to the young girl before heading over to sit with Quin again, settling herself. She was still HARDLY her usual self, but things were better now. Decent for the time being.

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: X Drake, Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Tonight," Coby echoed. He swore he’d heard someone in the hall earlier, but they’d fallen silent for a bit and the people had gone elsewhere. Coby could only pray they’d not heard anything. "Alright. After dark, on the docks. See ya then," he agreed. Then he hung up and tucked the snail back into the pocket of his giant coat. "Okay, let’s go see if we can find some dark clothes, then grab lunch, eh?"

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Ace, Nyx | Location: Tropica, Calm Belt Ship

"Oh don’t you worry," Sabo insisted. He offered a small smile, small as was, condescending still radiated under the surface of his demeanour. "It’s perfectly fine. We all deal with things in life, and if those things aren’t going well and we need to seek help, then we shouldn’t feel bad about it. I certainly have no regrets." Started with a C and seemed pretty important. Those words echoed in his mind. "I don’t know what I can do as far as information, but if this Marine is an important figure, I should be able to dig up SOMETHING," He determined.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"I know it’s fine," Helmeppo promised. Fine as it may be, that didn’t mean he felt any less guilty about not even TRYING before. "And I’ll make sure there’s plenty of opportunities. I don’t know exactly how relationships are supposed to work, and it probably shows, but I’m always going to do my best," he decided. She deserved at LEAST that much from him. That was what his life had become. He’d gone from not trying for anything because he already HAD everything, to having next to nothing, and putting his all into everything he did. Why should this be an exception?

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico chuckled quietly at that comment. He knew little of the division Captain, but it was an amusing thought of someone having hair THAT bright. "Seriously? Does he dye it or something? That can’t be normal." He nodded and shot Linkk a smile as he took the tray. He had a lot to learn about the people here, and the fact he knew nothing of anyone except Linkk himself was mildly worrisome, but there was still time, and plenty of it if all went well.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:16 am

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman laughed as she said "Already got her a plate." She pointed at it, though neither of the kids were really eating; yet. She then waited for Kass to join them. When Kass did, she hummed and leaned on her a moment then moved away, eating a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child looked over and saw his hand. She took it and squeezed it, not hard enough to hurt though. I mean, she really couldn't even if she wanted to. She nodded and said "I-It's okay," and looked at him finally.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He said "No, I think that's his natural color, but he's the first pink haired person I've seen." He then smiled back at the other male. He hummed and stepped into line, not that there really was a line, or rather they were at the front of it.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Yup," and sighed as he moved away. He didn't want to move away from him...but they could cuddle more at a later time. He waited for Coby to stand or move too.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She nodded as she looked at him, then said "A cat or two would honestly be nice. One could stay out in the barn with the horse and or pony. I feel like our kids would want a pony; anyway, the other one could keep them company while we're...doing our job."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman -next post-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman said "Alright, you two can wait in here or go do something. Guess I'm making lunch," she said. She made sure they were out of the kitchen before turning to the supplies. She got the tomatoes and noodles, and began to cook the noodles.

(Did you get writers block for Luffy? It's fine, I can just keep posting Nami until she has lunch ready, or just post her again saying lunch is ready, which would be considered a very tiny skip but anyway)

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:57 am

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Aw c'mon, what’s with that sigh?" Coby pouted, slowly standing up once he’d tucked the snail away. That was an unhappy sigh! He wrapped an arm around Lucian's shoulders. "If you think I’m done cuddling you, you’re mistaken. C'mere." He gently kissed Lucian's cheek. "I’ll always be happy cuddle you."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

Our kids. That was a foreign concept, but most certainly not one that was impossible. Helmeppo smiled to himself. They’d been in a relationship just a few days, but already looking towards the future? He was a generally spontaneous person. He understood impulses, understood acting in the moment. He could appreciate that. "I could see that," he agreed.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico raised an eyebrow. "Awful weird colour. He was that kid sitting in the corner table at breakfast, right?" Did it feel weird to be calling his superior 'kid'? Yes. Did he think before he’d spoken? No. Having taken his tray, Nico stepped out of place to let the small line move forward before they could get into a long, slow line.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:08 am

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman laughed as she said "Already got her a plate." She pointed at it, though neither of the kids were really eating; yet. She then waited for Kass to join them. When Kass did, she hummed and leaned on her a moment then moved away, eating a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child looked over and saw his hand. She took it and squeezed it, not hard enough to hurt though. I mean, she really couldn't even if she wanted to. She nodded and said "I-It's okay," and looked at him finally.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He said "I...think so yeah," he said, and smiled a bit then shook his head. "If he was with a black haired guy, then yes. I mean...there's probably a lot of black or dark haired people here," he said, and walked.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He said "I know there will be time to do it more, but...we can't cuddle right now. We have to focus on walking and checking clothes. Then we have to walk some more, and eat lunch."

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She smiled at him, then imagined it: a horse, maybe a pony, kids. She imagined all kinds of different kittens, because who knew what they'd get. Of course, this would be in the future. She then ate a bit more of her sandwich and soup. "This soup is so good."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman said "Alright, you two can wait in here or go do something. Guess I'm making lunch," she said. She made sure they were out of the kitchen before turning to the supplies. She got the tomatoes and noodles, and began to cook the noodles.

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:23 am

"Well what if..." Coby smirked and scooped Lucian up in his arms. "I was to carry you? Will that make you feel better?" A note of teasing in his tone, but his voice was warm. Carrying Lucian was an almost effortless task for the rosette too. It was true that Coby was short and thin, relatively speaking. He was smaller than most of their own comrades. However, underneath the layers of jackets, he bore more muscle than one might expect. He was sturdy, and didn’t lack confidence in his own strength.

"Funny to think we were taking a look at what the future might look like. It feels weird, in the best way. Don’t get me wrong, I want a long-term relationship. I want to make what we have last as long as possible." Was it possible to hold his FIRST relationship long-term? Sure, he’d crushed on Coby for a while prior, but it had been Anya who had taken over his life. Who had been the first person he could say he LOVED. Was it possible that the first person he had fallen for would be the person he would stay with in the long-term? He hoped so, in all honesty. With all his heart.

"Not a lot of people with pink hair though. He must stand out in a crowd." Nico grinned good-naturedly. "I think he was with a dark haired guy, alone in the corner, and they left pretty quick after they finished eating. What, lovers, sneaking off somewhere to steal a cuddle or something somewhere?" He joked.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:44 am

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe smiled at her and said, “Now shall you get something to eat.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten felt heat rising to her cheeks and she said with a smile from ear to ear, “Thank you Kitchi. I think this will be something I’ll do from now on.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka smiled and said, “I have no doubt that you and Draco were friends, Buck to. They seemed like nice young men to be with. They were right?”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden Leaned over the table and said resting a hand on her shoulder in comfort, “I’m so sorry to hear that Dev. I would never wish that on my worst enemies. I wish that never happened to you.” Kory nods and says, “I agree with Kaden.”

X Drake/male/31 years old/Tags: Lucian, Coby/Location: Marine Headquarters I assume (?)/Pivateer for the S.W.O.R.D, secret agent I guess/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Drake Hung up and went back to whatever he was doing.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:57 am

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He said "Yeah, I think I told you they are together. They're...engaged," he said, then hummed again before shaking his head. "The black haired one is Lucian and they basically adopted me, sort of."

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He squeaked and blushed when the other male picked him up, really easily too. "Hey...you were supposed to wait until you were healed to do that." He shook his head a bit but didn't try to get away.

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I guess it is a bit...sudden or something, but we're talking the future. Like three or five years," she said. She nodded to him, then continued to eat her food.

The orange haired young woman -cooking-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:28 am

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka | Location: Ship

Micah grinned. "If you want to look at it that way. One of the first things Draco did when he showed up was have a fight with Karter. It was mostly self-defence after Karter decided to show up and attack though. Draco's skills got us through Reverse Mountain safely. And Buck... I don’t know if he could be considered a MAN, being a Mink. Honestly, I dunno how that stuff works with Minks. He wouldn’t admit it, but he’s a softie at heart."

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"It’s okay. Sometimes, things happen. That’s just how life works. I just...had to use that experience to give me the fuel I needed. If that hadn’t happened, I wouldn’t be a Marine right now. I’d probably be some villager, helping run some shop somewhere on my home island," Devin admitted, but it WAS nice to be validated.

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi slung an arm around his friend's shoulders. "C'mon, should be getting close to time the mess hall opens for lunch. Why don’t we head back that way so we can skip the worst of the line and you can show off the pretty flower?" He suggested.

"I know I know." Coby didn’t put him down though. "If they won’t let me work, they can’t stop me from carrying my fiancé. You’re the only one allowed to stop me from doing that. Obviously I won’t keep you prisoner or anything if you don’t want to be carried," he promised.

"Hey, I’m not saying it’s a BAD thing to talk about what the future could look like. I think it’s a thought that crosses the minds of everyone in a relationship," Helmeppo pointed out. "What... What do you think it’ll look like since we’ve got the added element of... of Coby being in the mix? I assume Lucian would’ve stuck around anyway, being your brother and all, but...Coby's not the type to ditch either."

"I do remember this," Nico promised with an awkward nod. It would be hard to keep track of who was who, and who all they were affiliated with, but that kind of thing was important for anyone within an organization. "Lucian, huh? That’s a nice name," he decided.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:42 am

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child pointed at the plate. "I have food," she giggled, then began to eat.

The boy hummed a bit and looked at him. He said "It is a nice name," and nodded to the other boy a moment. He then said "Your name is nice as well. Is...Is my name nice?" he asked, as they walked back to the table with their food.

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He said "I...I don't mind, I was just worried about you hurting yourself." He then looked around a little, seeing people already headed to lunch. He shook his head, looking back to his fiancé.

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I think we'd live next door to each other," and nodded. "That, or...we'd live in one big house together. Considering we all have jobs and get paid, we could all save up for that kind of house for the future."

The orange haired young woman -cooking-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:09 pm

"Ah, it’s surface burns and one over the eye. Unless I trip over something, it’ll be fiiiine. My muscles aren’t TOO badly damaged." Coby kissed Lucian's forehead. "Don’t you worry yourself about me, I’ll be okay, I promise. I don’t remember if I ever told you what happened before I was taken in by the Marines, but...I’ve faced worse pain than some burns. The Marines are just babying me, apparently."

Maybe being in two relationships would be complicated, but that was okay! Everyone was in agreement, and there appeared to be minimal tension, with the most complicated relationship of the group being himself and Lucian, who seemed to skirt around each other, and no animosity. "That sounds nice. Since Coby and I are in a better setup than we were before, we both make a decent amount. With some time and savings, that could be possible, and I HARDLY think they would have any argument," Helmeppo pointed out.

The brunette's gaze flicked back towards his companion. He hadn’t expected the question, but he figured he should’ve. "Like I said earlier when we first met, it's a cute name for a cute boy." Nico offered a small smile as they retreated to the table they had been at before.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me