One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"And NOT the kind of parent my dad was is pretty much where I’d set the bar. I just...I guess if it comes to that point, I just want to be better than that," Helmeppo decided. That was all. He didn’t care about being the BEST parent or the BEST partner, but he wanted to do what he could, good enough to be decent for the people he loved. "I mean, if we have other goals ahead of us, we may as well talk about them. I think I told you about my work goal already, but really that’s about as far as I’ve gotten," he awkwardly admitted. "Just to have a life. I was really, REALLY lucky the Marines took me in when they did."

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Robin, Nami | Location: Town

Luffy beamed. "Thanks Robin!" He chirped, taking the bags, a bit heavy, but nothing he couldn’t manage by any means. He may appear to the eye skinny as a twig most of the time, but that was just because of the rubber effects. It didn’t mean he didn’t have the usual physical strength of any guy his age, and then some from all the physical exertion.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"Fantasy's a cool genre! I’ve only delved into it a bit, and that was a couple years ago, at least. I like the complexity compared to some genres," Nico decided. He’d never had time to sit down and really think about it, but he had that time now, which was nice. "Animal books?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:02 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman nodded then said "It's fine. We all need to eat after all," she said, then went and got a plate. She hummed a bit as she sat down with the plate of food. She waited to see if Kass would join them, but either way began to eat after a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child watched her mom get the food. She watched her put it on the table. She sat down and looked up through her lashes at Gabe. He probably wouldn't notice she was actually looking at him.

(Galaxy: kay))

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and nodded to him. When he asked about animal books, he said "Yeah, like books about animals. There's a person that wrote books about their pets. Other people write books about what to expect from certain breeds or how to care for animals and stuff."

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Okay," then looked to the snail like creature. He saw it was looking bored now, and shook his head. He listened as Coby spoke, and waited for Drake to say something.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "Ah, yes, that's a great goal, and I'm sure you'll be nothing like him. Anyway...Id like to have a dog or cat someday, and another horse at some point. I mean, Lake isn't going to be around forever. Other than that...yeah, just having a life sounds nice. With Coby and Lucian in it too."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman laughed and said "No problem." She then quickly headed out onto the deck, and saw Bami waiting. She watched her walk a moment, then shook her head. She followed her towards the galley then, and smiled a bit.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman -walking-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:12 pm

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"Really an animal person, huh? I can see that. I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t eventually be able to get more animals provided you’ve got the space for them," Helmeppo agreed. Then he chuckled. "I don’t think I could get rid of Coby if I TRIED. Not that I WANT to try, but still, and Lucian's your brother, so it would be...problematic if he wasn’t part of that life."

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Robin, Nami | Location: Town -> Ship

Luffy skipped up the gangplank, not able to rocket himself on board this time. Probably a good thing. Last time he’d slammed face-first into the mast. Upon reaching the galley, he set the food in their respective places and looked around for Sanji, but there was no sign of him even though it was nearing what was normally lunchtime.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"Ah, so non-fiction stuff. Animal care and info sources. That’s cool! I mean you keep a dog, so that’s probably good information to have at the ready." Nico didn’t have pets, had never really considered them to be a possibility, so he’d never spent much time looking at how to care for them.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman nodded then said "It's fine. We all need to eat after all," she said, then went and got a plate. She hummed a bit as she sat down with the plate of food. She waited to see if Kass would join them, but either way began to eat after a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child watched her mom get the food. She watched her put it on the table. She sat down and looked up through her lashes at Gabe. He probably wouldn't notice she was actually looking at him.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and nodded to him. He said "Yeah," then tried to think of another question to ask the other male. "I'd ask what your favorite flower is, if you have one, but...I don't know if you like flowers." He shook his head after saying that. He stomach then growled, and he blushed. He was starting to get hungry now.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Okay," then looked to the snail like creature. He saw it was looking bored now, and shook his head. He listened as Coby spoke, and waited for Drake to say something.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She smiled as she said "Yeah," then looked when the server came out. "Ah, here comes our food I think." She watched the server come over, and there was the confirmation she was right, that it was their food and not someone else's.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman followed into the galley. She put away the vegetables, watching them put away the other stuff. She looked around as well, seeing Sanji wasn't there. She shook her head and sighed, then looked to the other two.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman sighed as she saw Sanji didn't seem to be around... "Do you two think I should try making lunch? That or we can see if we can find Sanji. I know you want to explore, Luffy, so the sooner the better."

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Helmeppo looked up as the server lay their food down in front of them. He nodded to the server with a tense smile. Then he returned his attention to Anya. "Yeah. And it smells really good too!" He decided. Not some cheap cafe food like he usually found, but actually good quality food for once.

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Robin, Nami | Location: Ship

Luffy's gaze shifted to Nami. "We won’t find Sanji by wandering around, if he’s not here around lunchtime, of all things. He actually LIKES his job. Again, something happened with him and Zoro and neither of them has been really normal since then. Zoro is worse, but Sanji's been acting reaaaal weird."

"I’m kinda...meh? I mean, I like how they look and all, but I don’t know a ton about them, unless the petals is used for cooking. I don’t think that counts though." Nico's face flushed. It looked like they weren’t QUITE on the same page, unfortunately. "You? And... uh... maybe we should go grab food or something."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:08 pm

The boy hummed a bit and nodded to him. He said "I mean, liking how they look is fine too, right?" he asked, and tilted his head. "I like carnations a lot," he said, then "They're pink, but I think they can be other colors. Um... Yeah," he said about getting food, and stood up.

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She smiled as she said "It really does," after thanking the server. She blew on her soup to cool it a bit, then picked up the grilled cheese. She dipped part of it in, and ate it.

The beautiful young woman said "I think you should give it a try, Nami. I know you can make some foods."

The orange haired young woman sighed as she looked at Luffy. She then looked to Nico, and said "I...okay, I'll try." She then grew a look of thinking on her face. She was trying to figure out what to make, but decided probably noodles and tomato sauce, since they had noodles and tomatoes.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:15 pm

"Well, I’m glad we got our day off at the same time. Made this whole date thing possible in the first place." Helmeppo stalled for a moment, pausing to chew and swallow a bite of his own sandwich before he spoke again. "Sorry I never took you out before. Everything's been crazy busy since we got to town."

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Robin, Nami | Location: Ship

"Yeah!" Luffy chirped. "Nami is a really good cook!" Before they’d had Sanji aboard, Nami had taken care of the food, and he had never heard anyone complain. Or if they did, they did it while he wasn’t around. If he’d been in ANY way kitchen-compatible, he would’ve offered to help, but Sanji had given him specific orders never to touch anything hot in the kitchen. Heat and rubber didn’t mix well.

"Carnations are nice ones. Simple, but beautiful." Being a sailor most of his life, Nico hadn’t exactly had much time to stop and admire land nature, but he knew enough to know what a few types of flowers WERE. Not much about them, but that they existed. He stood up and ran his fingers through brownish auburn hair, brushing it back behind his ear.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:58 pm

The boy hummed a bit and nodded to him. He said "Yeah," and smiled, then said "They're the same color as Coby's hair." He then shook his head, and headed for the trays. He hummed quietly as he passed one to Nico, then took one for himself.

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She smiled as she ate a bit, and nodded to the blonde. She then said "Hey, hey, it's fine, and there will be plenty more chances to have more dates. I'm glad we came out today, though."

The beautiful young woman -next post-

The orange haired young woman said "Alright, you two can wait in here or go do something. Guess I'm making lunch," she said. She made sure they were out of the kitchen before turning to the supplies. She got the tomatoes and noodles, and began to cook the noodles.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:16 pm

NYX

"I know you wouldn't Sabo, not to worry. I do feel bad that you have only been here for slightly bellow an hour and you are already being bombarded with this negatively. Sadly enough, we are all use to it and I am sure you are too" she returned, a sad smile appearing on her face for just a moment before it disappeared. She turned to Ace, unsure on how to answer his later question. "I'm not sure... it started with a C and he seemed to be... pretty important".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:46 am

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe smiled slightly and said, “Thanks Kassandra.” He looked over to Kiia seeming to think someone was looking at him and said holding his hand out, “I’m sorry, Kiia, I didn’t mean to insult your mother. I’m just a bit on edge that’s all.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten smiled and said, “Ok.” She fastened it into her hair and said, “How does it look?”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka said, “No I’m sorry. I don’t mean for it to sound like it’s your fault. I shouldn’t even have mentioned it.” He put an arm around her and looked at her.

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden shook his head and said, “Not really. I’ve always been the one to be pretty chill with ambitions.” Kory said, “Yep I have had that feeling before, what about you Devin?”

X Drake/male/31 years old/Tags: Lucian, Coby/Location: Marine Headquarters I assume (?)/Pivateer for the S.W.O.R.D, secret agent I guess/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Drake nods and says, “See ya tonight.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me