Working Towards a Dream (REALLY NEEDS MEMBERS!!!!!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Working Towards a Dream (REALLY NEEDS MEMBERS!!!!!!)

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Sebastian ruffled his own hair and shook his head. "Yeah, okay, you have a point there," he said, his eyes drifting down the road. "I knew it was a bad idea to come here anyways. Se hey, maybe I'll catch you later. I'm going to board that that inn down there and then head out tomorrow. I've been traveling towards the palace for about a month now."

ooc; Really short. Again. I need my muse back.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
(DEVIANTART)//(FANFICTION.NET)
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 pm

"Mmkay," Kayla said, she turned and walked gracefully towards the staden keeper, her long hair blowing around her in the wind. She reached the door and knocked tenatively. A wrinkled old man and a few children were behind the door as it opened with a creak. Kayla stepped inside and smiled warmly at the children who hid behind the man. The man looked at Kayla and a small, cracked sound came from his mouth. Then, Kayla realized he was speaking. "Which fox d'ya want?" He croaked. "I'll have a look at the red foxes. Any come in from the other staden keeper recently?" Kayla asked. The man looked at her and smiled, a toothless but warming grin. "Why, yes. One fox, a bit older than the others. Its trained n all already, seems to already have an attachment to someone else, wont even go near anyone," He rambled on. Kayla nodded and smiled, and then she saw the red fox...Hallie. She ran towards the fox with a laugh, and hallie seemed to recognize it and ran forwards, licking her face affectionately. "I'll take her," Kayla told the man. "And some tack. I have...30 coins, will that be enough?" She asked. The mans eyes widened and he nodded and hastily passed her all the equipment. Kayla put the tack on Hallie and sat on her back, then rode the fox down the small path. She saw sebastian and waved a goodbye as she breezed past him.

|| Avatar By Puddingwaffles <3 || Signature by Luyfsa ||

Currently in the process of redesigning my fursona, bear with me.
Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Sebastian had only just gotten to the inn when Kayla rode past, and instead of waving back he bowed his head and sneezed six times into his sleeve. He'd always sneezed in sixes. He had no idea why. He mother said it was endearing. He and his father both thought it was annoying. He ruffled his dark hair, straightened out, and tried to wave, but she had already ridden past. He shrugged and pushed the heavy wooden door open. He didn't get even one step in before he was pushed back. "Seb," a woman's voice pierced his ears, and it took him a moment to put a name to the face.

"Josline," he said warmly, opening his arms. "I've missed you." She cocked her head an glared, taking a step out after him, pushing him back with her hands on his chest.

"Oh, which is why you wrote every day. Which is why you woke up in my best dress in my brother's room and wouldn't tell me what you were doing--" he opened his mouth to speak, raised a hand. She quieted him with a look "--no! Do not apologize. You are not staying in my inn. And clearly you've already been kicked out of Tom's pub." Sebastian moaned and retreated another step from her.

"I love you and I always have from the moment I met you?" he said, making it sound quite a bit more like he was asking if it would make her give him a room than a true statement.

She glowered. "Nope."

"I'm secretly your brother. Mom never told you. Surprise!"

"Keep trying."

"Um. Hey look, over there!"

"I'm not stupid."

"Oh, come on, please," he said finally, pleading with his eyes as well as his voice. Joslin shook her head and slammed the door in his face. He stuck his tongue out at the closed door and walked briskly--as if he had somewhere to go--in the general direction Kayla and Hallie had gone. Maybe if he kept a two-foot radius at all times? No, not worth it. He'd just sleep in some alleyway somewhere. Again. He flinched at the thought.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Kayla stopped Hallie and washed herself as she watched Sebastian turn for the alley. She ran towards him and whispered quietly, "I'll get you into the inn. Shhh."

Kayla walked towards the Inn and knocked on the door. The door swung open and she batted her eyelashes and asked innocently, "May i please stay the night?"

Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Joslin raised her eyebrows at the girl. "Didn't expect a girl, did you, honey?" she said, still irritated from her talk with Sebastian. She put her hands on her broad hips and shrugged, pushing the door open a little further for Kayla to enter. "There's a boarding house in the back for your fox." Without even a moments hesitation she leaned out the door and yelled, "Sebastian, I know the second the door opens to that boarding house you'll be in there as well, and if I find you I will beat you down. Not like you can get much lower."

"Touche," Sebastian whispered, although he was careful not to speak too loudly. And anyways, he thought, I'm allergic to your boarding house! Haha!
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Kayla grinned and winked at the woman and lead Hallie into the boardin house. As she passed Sebastian she whispered, "You can climb windows, right?" She smiled and it seemed as if a secret sealed her lips as she passed Joslin. Her delicate figure fit through the door with plenty of room to spare. She was taller than this innkeeper by alot, and she liked the thought of that. If sebastian was caught and it turned into a fight, she could definitely beat the woman, utilizing her advantage of being tall.

Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Sebastian nodded dully. Climbing windows. Yeah, okay, he could do that. He hoped. Sebastian had never been a particularly strong young man. He positioned himself below the window he assumed he'd be climbing through in only a moment. He looked up at it, wishing it was just a little lower. But at least there were plenty of foot and handholds, he figured. But if Joslin caught him... He brother was a monster: six-foot-two and two hundred and fifty pounds of pure muscle.

He shivered at the thought and waited for some sort of sign from Kayla.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Kayla stepped into her room and breathed in. It smelt sort of dusty, but seemed clean. There was a large, heart shaped double bed and it had pink sheets on it. The woman who had shown her to the room gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry, the honeymoon suite was all we had," She apologized and stepped out of the room. There was a black carpet and a red lamp on the bedside table. She stepped towards the window and opened it, throwing down a tied up sheet to halfway down the building. She looked out of the window and winked at sebastian, then waited.

Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Sebastian sighed. Of course, he would have to reach the sheet before he could use it. It couldn't be easy. It just couldn't. He placed one foot on a set of precariously stacked crates and hoisted himself up onto the first windowsill, before shimmying up a plant-grower to the second level, about where the sheet ended. He grabbed this with one hand a tugged. Whatever she had tied it to seemed sturdy enough, so he put more and more weight on it until he was leaning half on the wall, half on the sheet. He pulled himself up as quickly as he could until he had a good grip on the final window sill and catapulted the rest of the way in, landing on his rear end at her feet.

He punched the air. "Yeah. That was skill," he said, breathing maybe a little too hard as he stood up and brushed dust off his pants. "Wow. Uh, was there an explanation for the decorations in here? Not that it's not fabulous. But, uh, a little pink and... lovey?"
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:52 pm

"Joslin only had the honeymoon suite available..." Kayla explained. Her delicate face turned red. It was then she realized there was only one double bed. No couch. "Oh, hell. Only one bed....." Kayla murmured to herself. She looked at Sebastian as he took in his surroundings. She went downstairs to order some Italian, as Sebastian had promised. Pizza, pasta and a beer for sebastian. She brought it upstairs and thrust the beer and pasta towards sebastian and wolfed down her pizza and water hungrily.

Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me