║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby h.o.p.e. » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:58 am

Arim looked up. "Wow, that's really cool," she said, genually interested. "Well, I can control the shadows and dark and conmunnicate with noctunal animals," she said, looking back at her food. Then Mira smiled, "And I can control light and such and can communicate with diurnal animals," she said, smiling at the two of them.
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Saphirine. Icons and Avatar by dragongoddest. Caritzilla.

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am

Jade smiled. "Um, cool!" she said. Jade bit into her apple, the yummy flavor filling her mouth. "So what brought you here?" the skin walker asked, her voice shaking very slightly. Jade had never been very comfortable around new people.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Mira frowned. She never liked talking about this part. Arim looked at her, then at the others. "Well, we lived like normal kids, until our parents felt we were old enought to know about our powers," she said. Then she continued, "but then some people found out and they started telling everybody, so then our parents sent us here, so we wouldn't be bothered for having powers." She finished, then took a drink. "So, what about you," she asked them.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .restart. » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Vern's mind instantly flashed back to the destruction of her home and all the years she spent alone in the forest. They don't need to know about that, she thought. "It's hard being an elf and living with humans. I always had to go walking around with a hat that covered my ears but it was only a matter of time until someone found out what I really was. It was ether come here or get tested on by scientists." Vern lied. She hated lying but sometimes that was the only thing she could do.
ImageImageImage
.restart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Mira frowned. "You shouldn't have to cover up who you are," she said," but yeah, its hard for some people to understand." She said, shaking her head. She didn't always lie to refer to others as humans, because she considered herself one, just with exceptions. Then she looked around, and started to smile. "Yeah, being her is deffinantly better than tested on," she said.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .restart. » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 am

"Much better," Vern said. She finished her apple and set the core down on her plate. "How about you, Jade?" she asked. Jade was the only one who hadn't told where she came from.
ImageImageImage
.restart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenjo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:16 am

Mystic Starsong wrote:"Sure, sounds good." Suki said, grinning. She hopped off the bed and walked around to the other side, peering of Leila's shoulder to look at the map. "How about we head down to the cafetereia? We can take this back stairway and check out these halls as we head down there." Suki suggested, running her finger along the hall (on the map)outside their rooms, pointing to a back stairway, along another small corridor hidden along the back of the castle and down to the cafeteria.

"Sure, sounds good!" Leila grinned, walking with a skip in her stride, glancing at the map. She'd rather not get lost.

{Sorry for my lack of posts, I haven't had much internet access recently :C}
Yes I'm alone - but I'm alone and free.
[x]
Jenjo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic Starsong » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:53 am

"Okay." Suki said, following Leila out of the room and closing the door behind herself. The whole castle was so old, it was likely to have some secret passages, and she hoped they would be able to find some. Of course back in the day the passages would have been used by servants, but now it was unlikely anyone knew where they were. As they walked she ran her hands along the wall, wishing she could find a secret passage like people did in the movies.
Mystic Starsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm

dragon girl 150 wrote:"Much better," Vern said. She finished her apple and set the core down on her plate. "How about you, Jade?" she asked. Jade was the only one who hadn't told where she came from.

Jade looked uneasy. "Well, when I went to school with normal humans, they took notice of how oddly I dressed. All of the others dressed normally, not in animal skins. They started to tease me, and finally one day I got fed up with it." At this moment, Jade paused and took a shaky breath. "A kid named Brian, he tugged on my fox pelt and kept calling me 'Queen of the Jungle', and such, and I...... I attacked him. I turned into a wolf and had at him with teeth and claws. The teachers tried to catch me, but I was too quick. I lived a life in the woods, moving quite oftem, till I heard about this place. Then, I enrolled, and here I am." The skin walker looked to her new companions, waiting for their reactions to her long, life story.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Mira frowned. "It must have been terrible," she said, moving her food around with her fork. Her head was hung low. Dhe lifted her head quickly. "But now you don't have to be bullied or live in the woods," she said, trying to sound cheery. That was her favorite thing, making the most of things that weren't good.

Arim watched her as she told her story. She didn't move. She didn't know what to say to either of them. She didn't know whether to say sorry, or what. So she didn't say anything.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me