➳ Assassin's Creed III Roleplay.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Are you active on this website?

Yes
40%
Sort of
28%
Nope
32%

Total votes : 25

Re: ➳ Assassin's Creed III Roleplay.

Postby koi97 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:54 pm

Altair's eyes open at the kiss. She blushes liggtly as he goes up, swinging her with him. She smiles happily. She is to happy and content to really care about anything.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:23 am

((Cheesy if it's even possible I think you get more and more awesome everyday))

Lidia Pennington

I am very tempted to start running but I know that one of the first rules of pursuit is not to let your pursuers know that you know they're there. I shiver, more out of fear than cold, and a stiff breeze picks up. I lift my eyes to see the leaves rustling - that often calms me- but I see a man standing on the path in front of me.
I break the second rule of pursuit. I stop in my tracks and look at him. He's tall, dark, and unnerving. Your basic everyday shady type. I open my mouth to call out to him, hoping I can smart-mouth my way out of being robbed or worse, but I hear two sets of footsteps behind me and a hand on both sides of me secures my arms.
"Wh-?" I manage before a rag with a strong chemical is placed over my nose and mouth. Unfortunately I didn't have time to hold my breath and I made a very bad decision, I inhaled, and darkness closed it.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuro » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:10 am

Logan hears someone behind him. 'Probably an Assassin.' As he turned and saw the woman. He was about to wave when he saw two men nearing behind her. They secured her and put a rag over her mouth. "Looks like she needs help." He said, drawing his sword. He stayed in the shadows waiting to strike.
Hi!

Just call me Sky!
Feel free to PM if you wish. I don't mind talking.

Be The Wolf
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:22 am

OK so I am not even kidding I had a dream where the Aquila forgot me and I was Alsoomse and I woke up in a cold sweat. Not even kidding. Really weird. .-. I vote it happens. }}
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:00 pm

(( I've had dreams like that too with my OCs but they're usually really weird like having tea with Michael Jackson or something))

Lidia Pennington

I feel myself starting to fall but my vision is blacked out. I can feel everything happening to me and I'm still mostly conscious but its coming through a haze and I can't see anything. I feel my body being flung over someones shoulder, a boney part stabbing into my stomach very uncomfortably. Who are these men and why must they kidnap me???

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuro » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Logan sheathed his weapon. He followed the men from a distance, trying to find out who was the lady.
Hi!

Just call me Sky!
Feel free to PM if you wish. I don't mind talking.

Be The Wolf
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:28 am

Well I vote it happens after everything in England is cleared up and Connor has all of his assassins together but it's up to cheese}}
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 am

((I totally forgot about your nickname being iCheesy, cheesey xD))

Lidia Pennington

I'm carried a little ways into what I assume is the woods where the unceremoniously flop me onto the ground and tie my legs and hands. I try to protest or grunt or yell or just make a noise but whatever they used on me seems to have turned me into a human shaped blob with feeling. I'm again lifted onto someone else's shoulder which is slightly less uncomfortable and they resume walking.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:43 am

Boop

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love Alsoomse way too much. She has pages in my journal where if she gets really emotional she can write it down. Haha
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:30 pm

((Bump?))

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me