Camp Half-Blood: Into the Storm - Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

i'm not that nice, i'm mean and i'm evil

Postby sammy, » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:33 am

( *:・゚ ) xxxx𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 !! x─────ix
x──────i ii zeus iii eighteen. iiii tags: auggie.
ivi da road.

the grey sisters' cab was quite creepy, he'd give it that. "couldn't just be a nice little car, could it? a yellow volkswagen beetle. it'd be nice, for a change. less... overt," he sniffed, then let out a shocked laugh as the insinuation about their mute buttons was made. "right. well, if that's what you wanna do, i mean... that's your prerogative. you go ahead, don't let me stop you. if you insist."

the jibes aside, orin opened the door, slipped into the back. it smelt like smoke and dust, never a pleasant combination. something like nail varnish in the midst somewhere. rotten and damp and old. "millennium hotel if you would, ladies." he waved auggie in. "and if you could hold off on the babble, it'd be real appreciated. i'm sure you've got a lot to say, and i don't mean to undermine you, but we're a bit overrun here. i dunno if we can take another prophecy."
    "she's waiting," said the one with the eye. whichever that one was. the engine revved once the door was shut, the mythical vehicle shooting off.
    "they demand silence, stheno!"
    "she waits! waits in the dark, waits for so long, for so many, for him!"
    "no, this is... i really would prefer..."
    "the train now arriving at platform three is the great western railway service from london paddington. this train will terminate here,"
    orin cast a look toward auggie. "right,"
    "due to a disruption on the line, this service will no longer be calling at troy, dunkirk, or the somme."
    "stheno, the eye! she sees! she knows! silence!"
    he wasn't going to bite. he wasn't. he didn't care. but - "who's 'she'?"
    "from the dark, from the stomach, from the -"
    "tempest, you mustn't!"
    "the eye, give me the eye!"
    "are you getting any of this?" orin asked. "are we meant to be writing this down, or something?" they were bolting down roads. it didn't really matter. this was just the in-flight entertainment, he supposed.
    "due to a disruption on the line..." was that stheno? whoever it was, one of the others hit her, grabbed the tooth from her mouth, shoved it into their own.
    "she is reborn!" said the toothed. perso, he figured. "the fade denied!"
    "the eye! where's the eye?"
    "you've got the eye!"
    "liar! you lie! where is it? where's the eye?"
    "gonna be a long drive,"

( *:・゚ ) xxxx𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 !! x─────ix
x──────i ii vulcan vicus iii sixteen. iiii tags: open. ivi taxi - half blood hill.

when the taxi pulled up, the driver turned anxiously toward aisling. the doors were locked - she'd tested them. "that's, uh - two hundred fifty,"
    "oh, i don't have any cash on me. sorry," she said bluntly.
    "huh? but you - you showed me the - you - are you trying to - what?"
    "well, i had the money, but then i saw that shop, and i really wanted a baseball bat. so i spent it on the baseball bat. you let me, it's your fault. should've asked me how much i was going to spend in there. you've only yourself to blame,"
    he took a deep breath in. "i don't have time for this. if you can't pay me, i'm calling the cops."
    "oh, go on. i can't wait to tell them what happened," she leaned forward, undid her seatbelt to do so.
    "yeah? and what happened on your side? 'cause it looks to me like you're tryna rob me blind. i'm no idiot,"
    "well, i'd just arrived in america -" her face twisted from the stone-blank expression to one of great distress in an instant. tears brimmed to her eyes on instant command. in her defence, she had rather a lot to cry about. "and i got pickpocketed in the airport, some man stole my purse, and my phone, and i - i had no way to get to my aunt's, no way to contact her, and - and my brother's just died, you know? i couldn't - but this nice man, he told me he'd take me to her's. i was - you know, i didn't have much of a choice. it was that or nothing. so - so - so - i got in his car, and he was a cab driver, so i thought he was trustworthy enough, but he started driving in the wrong direction, told me he'd - he'd hurt me if i did anything - and - and i found a bat, i found a bat under the seat and i - i hit him. it was the heat of the moment, i didn't mean to kill him, but i didn't know what else to do, i was panicking," and then the tears stopped. she wiped them away, smiled. waited for his response. to no surprise, he was dumbfounded.
    "you're a psycho," he said.
    "unlock the door," she answered.
    "go to hell," he hissed. "go and see your brother, for all i care, you evi, conniving -"
    "i'm hardly gonna find him there, am i?" she asked, tilting her head. "you have to be dead to be in hell, big man."
    "you said - you said he died, were you lying about that as well?"
    "no, not at all. why would i joke about that? that's sick. but i said he died. i didn't say he stayed dead." she beamed. "unlock the door." and when he shook his head, still trying to process her words, she shrugged. "fine. well, you've forced my hand. i really can't be blamed for this. you should've just let me go." and with that, she swung the bat in her hands, connecting the tip with a point in the window that felt weaker than its surroundings, and it shattered on impact. shards flew, scattering on the gravel outside, and she waisted no time in clambering out. when he went to grab at her ankle, it was anticipated, prepared for - "let me go, you freak! help! help! he's trying to kidnap me, help!" fearing the wrath of potential pedestrians, he released her, allowing her to fall on the ground outside.
    she stood, brushed herself off. glass was embedded in her palms, but that felt like an issue for later. aisling waved joyously at the gathering crowd, her little audience, then picked up the bat and ran toward the hill in the horizon, ignoring the shouts that came from behind. over a hill, past a tree adorned with gold.

in her mind, camp half-blood was a place of wonderment and awe. it was magical. it was vast, with winding, ancient buildings. in reality, it was mighty unimpressive. such was life.

( *:・゚ ) xxxx𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬 !! x─────ix
x──────i ii thanatos. iii seventeen. iiii tags: clive, ash, mira, jamie.
iv
i outside the hampton inn, the van.

"god of thieves? are you calling me a friggin' thief, now? i'll 'ave your 'ead for that. that's not on. i 'aven't stolen owt for thirty-odd years. maybe even forty." he had been dead for that long, but that was briefly forgotten. ash's mention of the internet was likely a bit obsolete. "i've never played netball, and certainly not on an international level. dunno what that's got to do with monsters. are they fans? fans'o sport? i wouldn't'a pegged 'em for it, but there you go. what do i know? i were more into my snooker, you know. hitting things with other things, not usin' me 'ands."

teilo boiled like a kettle, whistling with rage that had been held to heat for months, now. "a sacrifice," he muttered, letting out a little, bitter laugh. "as if enough hasn't been sacrificed. what the hell do you know about sacrifice, ash?" he hadn't intended the fury to be targeted. "i don't need you to keep me safe. i've been doing just fine on that front." tensed at the touch, the sudden arrival of the other questers forced him to collect himself. "just leave it. it's fine. just need to get it done, and then..." and then, something. he hadn't worked that bit out yet. "and then." it would come clear, at some point. it was bound to creep up on him. "get your seatbelt on."

clive watched, but said nothing. there were some angers that had to be allowed to play out. jamie was a new face to the ghost, and as he and mira entered, he beamed. "'ello. we 'aven't met, 'ave we?" he had met mira, but given the circumstances, it seemed best to reintroduce. "clive. i'm gonna drop a bombshell on you 'ere, i am quite dead. but you can still shake me 'and if you fancy it. i don't think i'm oozing exoplastic. anymore. apparently, i'm a son of a thief. the god of. i'm still coming to terms with that. basically... 'ello. 'ope you're all doing well." and a hand reached out to be shaken. "are we off, now? is that everyone?"
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

run, run like the devil's behind us

Postby indigo' » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:41 am

━━━ 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬
[]17|she/her|Hades|Head Counsellor|the taxi of doom|tags: Orin

“No, no, no. Not me. I meant you could try it, but if you’re too much of a coward…” She gave an exaggerated shrug. “Guess we’ll just have to suffer.” Auggie had been in a lot of grimy, ill-maintained cabs in her life, the Grey Sisters’ was certainly not the worst, but there was something inherently unsettling about a car made of smoke driven by three obnoxious old ladies with a single eye. She slipped in after Orin, shutting the door behind her and letting out a barely amused huff at the request to keep their babbling to a minimum—as if that would work. “Oh good, getting cryptic already,” she muttered, tensing slightly as the vehicle sped off.

It was all nonsense, there was no point even trying to decipher their words. She returned Orin’s look with a small shake of her head, face twisted in confusion. Auggie would’ve been content ignoring the sisters and their inane rambling—she’d had a lot of practice tuning people out—but apparently Orin couldn’t resist buying into it. She wasn’t at all curious about this, and she didn’t believe there was anything they could say that would get them a straight answer, but it was starting to get a bit annoying. “From the stomach? Isn’t that usually where people come from?” She bit out, then shook her head again at the question. “Are we sure they’re sober? ‘Cause they’re starting to sound a lot like m—” She paused, reconsidered. “Sundays with my mother.” She rolled her eyes as the incoherent gibbering became more emphatic. “Yeah, I don’t do poetry interpretations.”

The speed at which the car was moving—alongside the shouting for the eye—was a mild cause for concern. They’d faced worse things, but an undead soldier whose head you could knock off was a little different from being completely helpless in the backseat of a cab driven by blind lunatics—the true New York experience. “We’re definitely going to die,” she said quietly, one hand gripped rigidly around the handle of one of her knives, knuckles turning white.

━━━ 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲
[]16|she/her|Circe|Half-Blood Hill|tags: Aisling

Evie had received her rundown of current events and it hadn’t been a very pleasant one, but at least now she had no reason to find herself anywhere near the morons crowding the dining pavilion or the area outside it. It was difficult to avoid people who were full of grief or feeling restless after a battle, all they seemed to do was wander and mope—and they did those things in the most inconvenient places. In her mind, the easiest way to avoid this was to get as far away from the heart of camp as possible. If the border was already messed up, it didn’t really matter anyways, so she set off towards the hill in the hopes of avoiding the other demigods and each of their personal tragedies.

Unfortunately, her plan didn’t seem to work. As she crested the hill she was met with the unwanted sight of a girl coming into the camp, looking just as battered and worse for wear as those already inside. “Sorry, we’re all out of room for beat-up demigods,” she said dryly. “Try the motel down the road.” She eyed the girl with disinterest, noticing the blood on her hands and the baseball bat at her side—not a popular choice of weapon. “What the hell are you supposed to be? Zombie baseball player or something?”
indigo'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we won't try raising the dead

Postby Takara » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:06 am

| Hank Walker
17 | He/him | Apollo [Head Counselor] | Dining pavilion | open

Hank was exhausted. The chaos of the night before had left him jittery, full of unearned energy. He was dead useless in the situation, but he did what he could. Dashing around with supplies before they were called for, changing dressings and offering smiles to pain ridden patients. No one trusted him with a needle, and he understood. Sometime in the night his hands had picked up a bothersome shake. He only noticed when some kind nymph came back with coffee and he barely managed to hold it still. He thanked the gods that Dante was preoccupied with getting some shut eye and chugged it before anyone else noticed. I have to. Gods know I'm a fish out of water here. The irony of being the son of the god of healing was not lost on him, more ignored entirely.

So when he did stumble out of cabin seven, his feet dragged along the now icy path, and he couldn't quite recall what was wrong wit the situation...but its... not right, right? He shook the thought away, gathering his flannel tighter around himself as he moved on autopilot toward breakfast. He found himself a plate of pancakes and didn't bother syruping them. Izzy was already seated by his spot, and he joined her. "Feeling wolfish?" He asked his bench mates with a lopsided smile. They did not laugh. Maria offered him a glare before returning to her cereal bowl. He waved a hand at Izzy "You know, cause it's like, the dog days of summer and everyone's famished..." He trailed off, stuffing his mouth with a too dry pancake. That made more sense in my head. Next time, I'm going to do so much better.

A commotion started at the edge of the pavilion, but Hank did not tune in. Even though there was shouting, and gods can they please make their drama less public? It's gonna be tricky to ignore this. Luckily, the noise cut out suddenly. Actually, maybe not so luckily. Maria rushed off to help with... whatever that was, along with half of the table. You know, that's probably enough pancakes. He grabbed his plate and made for a pyre. He didn't bother with a prayer, the gods had already shown how much they cared last night. Or maybe the night before that? The Big House fell, and it's one man in a Hawaiian shirt telling us it's all our problem, have a tea cake, and all is silent on the western front-no. I'm, I'm supposed to be kinder. Maybe they were too busy playing golf this weekend to hear our screams. I've heard it can be a loud game when you get thunderbolts involved. The pancakes lit up well, circles of flame, then whoosh! all gone. There was probably more than it to that, but Hank had stopped challenging the Mist about the time a 'raven' had told him he looked 'blue rare' and tried clawing his eyes out.

A dampness against his hand marked the return of Izzy, and he slide his hand back to rub her forehead. They should be going. Somewhere in the midst of his offering, the dining pavilion had cleared out, the icy atmosphere outside plunging itself into the building proper.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-Blood: Into the Storm - Closed!

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:01 am

〖 ☾ 〗Ash Davis〖 ☾ 〗

Son of Hypnos ☼☽ Cabin 15 ☼☽ 17 ☼☽ Bisexual

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
Tags: Teilo, Mira, and gang

"Not what I meant exactly, but now that I think of it a lot of his kids are..." you're not making it better Ash scratched his head. "though that doesn't mean you are." He wasn't very good at back tracking evidently. Twat, he's been dead for a while. He has no clue what the internet is. He thought of how to explain the internet in an easy way but his mind came up blank. "The internet is not a sport, it's an easy way to access international information. Much easier to show you sometime." He was making to many promises for someone who wasn't sure if they'd live through this quest. "Some are, if it means they could clobber some demigods."

The laugh Teilo gave to his mumble of a chess move sent a ping to his chest. The words following brought that ping to a warm simmer in his chest. He looked at Teilo a moment in silence before out came a cold "Right" and a smile that didn't match. His hand slid off the boys back and he turned to look out the window. Was he right? Has he never really experienced sacrifice. Does Evander count? All those years he messed up with potential friends because there was a part of himself he couldn't control. It was miniscule compared to the sacrifice Teilo had experienced.

He hadn't noticed Mira try to come in the passenger door until she had closed it. "I-" He didn't know what he was about to say. Teilo's words about buckling registered and he clicked it in as the rest of the questers piled in. He turned to look at Mirabelle. "Sorry Belle, I'll switch with you when we make a pit stop." He said before turning back around to look out the window.
Last edited by *Lovel* on Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heshen

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:06 am

Soup5 wrote:OOC: you're perfectly fine! incoming writer's block.
XXXHeshen Bi'an/asexual/m/14/cabin 11/Phobos (unclaimed)/tag: Satchiko
    Successfuly caught her attention, the young boy still flinched at the sight of her blank expression that stared back at him for a brief moment. His smile remained strong, and a soft giggle escaped from his lips. His body slightly leaned back to give her some spaces when she suddenly stroked back her hair. His mother's annoyed expression still burned into his mind whenever he tried to reach for her attention- yet he was confident about other people. When her blank expression broke into a big smile, his heart began to calm down. It appeared that he was right about his instinct.

Satchiko. The boy looked at her from top to bottom and memorized her name after hearing her upbeat tone. He nodded along with her words. "Thank you, Big Sis Satchi. I'm glad that you are the first person I did meet. I can't wait to meet everyone." His face blushed and beamed at her. His tone was calm but Heshen was starting to feel giddy from this new excitement.

He nodded when she suggested they start at the dining pavilion. He paused for a moment to register all her words. Henshin was surprised after hearing the second part. "Deliver it straight to you?" He repeated back, confirming if he didn't hear it wrong. For a moment he dropped his gaze, then Heshen smiled back at the nice sis. "Sounds good, but I just woke up so I don't know if they will punish me for being late." He spoke, rubbing his head awkwardly.

OOC: Sorry for my absence! I couldn’t find any other tags for my characters, so if I missed anyone, can I get a requote?

IC:

Satchiko Hironami | Poseidon | 17 | Tagging: Heshen | Location: Camp

Satchi felt a bit bad about her long silence at the start, but she hadn’t met many new people this year. So far, Heshen himself, and that Sabrina girl that she’d really liked. She was rarely awkward with new folks, but somehow or other, everyone here was family on their godly side. It was entirely possible that this kid really was, in fact, her little brother, assuming he was unclaimed so far, which seemed likely, if he was relatively new here. Even if that wasn’t the case, she didn’t at all mind being dubbed the unofficial big sister. It was an honour, in fact.

"Well then I’ll just have to introduce you to some of my favourite people around here then, won’t I?" Satchi raised an eyebrow. "The most trouble you’d get in is Mr. D rolling his eyes at you. No one is going to be upset, and hey, even if that were the case, I’m every bit as late as you are," she pointed out. "We have until daily activities start to eat and get ourselves ready for the day. Have you been settled in the cabin yet, or do we need to take care of that first?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm gonna be just like you

Postby Takara » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:45 pm

| Isabelle Yencha
16 | She/her | Poseidon | The Van | Aggy, Rochelle, [Mirabelle], quest group

Isabelle had shoved past Mira as soon as she'd mentioned a vehicle. Locating the van was easy; just look for the most conspicious car in the lot, which happened to feature a fresh looking indent from something. Seriously, are they trying to put up a neon sign that says 'Demigods! Hot, Fresh and Coming Right Up!'? Whatever. She brushed it off and hauled herself into the vehicle.

Most of the seats seemed to have filled up while they'd been busy with the murder chickens. All plucked now. She mused, preening at the knowledge that she'd cleared them up. She slid along the walkway, finally choosing a seat beside a lump of bright pink seated by herself -and pouting about if I'm any judge. Ignoring this, Isabelle plopped down on the seat beside her. Like, maybe she should emphasize here. But honestly, the girl seemed a brat. She'd get over it and grow up, just as Isabelle herself had.

She sprawled her legs over the aisle seat to claim it. It was, after all, the reason she'd chosen to sit here anyway. "Rochelle, ass over here!" She called i to the ruckus of voices, patting the cushion next to her.

| Aggy Clemson
15 | She/her | Unknown (Ares) | The Van | Isabelle, [Karter, Jamie], questors

Aggy had been happy when she'd entered the van. Excited even. Then Jamie had practically run away from her (she wasn't about to follow him to the lifeless back of the van) and Karter had slowed down. She didn't have time to wait for him, so she'd shoved herself into a seat in the second row.The deathly pale boy had dodged most of her attacks, but she'd get to him soon. She was confident in herself. So far he'd been pretty aloof, though that could be the first crack in his shell...

Someone brushed against her shoulder, and and Aggy turned to find a blonde girl beside her. For a moment she brightened, but her smile fell away at how not Mira the girl was. From her hair (about thirty inches of ratty yarn), to her clothes (highschool wannabe) to the fact that she practically shouted in Aggy's ear!

There was something else off about her too, the fact that her very being, or at least somewhere about her face, was practically screeching, a low hum that might otherwise go unnoticed if you weren't right next to her. Aggy would say that's what made her snap, but of course she would.

She tapped the girl's shoulder, mirrored the glare that turned to her and hissed, "You're a freak. you know that?"
To Aggy's suprise, her assertion was met with a chuckle. "And you're a shrew. I see we've made our introductions; is that all?"

Aggy blinked in confusion, and the girl started to turn away. "Wait, er freak, was it?" She shuffled over her words. While no stickler for kindness, freak felt like more of an opening line statement than a nickname. She pushed on. "Do you happen to have a roughed up knuckleduster and a," how to say frankly excessive without saying frankly excessive...what is it even for?? "a large amount of rusted chains on you?" The girl didn't react, but her prolonged silence was enough. "It's Isabelle, as for the rest, what of it?" She asked, icy eyes descending on Aggy. "I'm no skin off your nose, certainly."
"Well, I would ask you to leave them at home since they're whining set to give me headache," Isabelle gave her a Look, but Aggy was untrained as to decipher it."but since you offered so kindly-" She stopped as Isabelle, completely ignoring her words, wrenched off a shiny hoop earring. Is she even listening to me? A flick of the blonde's wrist turned it into the knuckleduster, and the screeching grew clearer. Aggy boxed her shoulders against the sound, but Isabelle only grinned, taking one of Aggy's hands and depositing the weapon in it.

"Once Rockstar gets in, I'm taking a nap. Lose Ice Queen, and you'll lose four knuckles on your right hand, got it?" Aggy could barely hear her over the object, which she was gently tracing her fingers over, transfixed, but she must've managed a nod. Probably. Because when Isabelle spoke again, she seemed amused. "Knock yourself out, murderkid"
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-Blood: Into the Storm - Closed!

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:33 am

『☣』 Rochelle Di Angelo『☣』

Daughter of Hades ☠ Cabin 13 ☠ 16 ☠ Bisexual

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====
Tags: Van crew, Isabelle and Aggy

The cold slammed against Rochelle's face immediately as the doors opened. The bite was unwelcomed, she stared at the van hoping the will of her stare would make gravity produce a miracle and send her flying to the car fast enough to not feel the bitterness of winter. Rochelle tugged her jacket on tighter as if it held the heat of a thousand sun's, newsflash, it didn't. She wished to be able to shadow travel everyone instead of climbing into a kidnappers dream vehicle. She turned back to the hotel she concentrated for a moment on gathering all the shadows in proximity and forming them into the wispy form of a bird that simultaneously appeared perched on her shoulder. "King, go check that we got them all." The shadow chirped before flying into the hotel leaving licorice tendrils in it's wake.

Moments later the bird returned with a final chirp before dissipating. Rochelle gave a curt nod in a lackluster response before she heard Isa call for her. She let out a puff of white smoke before walking over to the van. "A bit crowded don't you think?" She could feel the tension emitting from the pilot and Co pilot. She climbed in going to join Isabelle and a red head in the back. "See you are already making friends." Rochelle's pale blue eyes looked at the fire haired girls hand catching sight of Ice Queen. Rochelle looked at Isabelle quizzically before laying in Isabelle's lap making herself comfortable for the ride.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

angels and demons on the run

Postby Takara » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:02 am

| Isabelle Yencha
16 | She/her | Poseidon | The Van | [Aggy], Rochelle, quest group

She watched the fiery girl next to her with hawk eyes as she palmed Ice Queen. Part of her wanted to take back her word and retrieve the weapon, but a much larger part was curious to see what she'd do next. Or if she'd get herself a face full of ice. And really, that'd be all the entertainment I need. Isabelle wasn’t much for logic puzzles; they often tested her patience and found it inadequate. But the assortment of teens jammed into the van would put a Valentine’s candybox to shame. She wouldn’t be getting any sleep on this ride, so amusing herself with the brat would have to do.

Weapons affinity screams Ares- but that’s the sort of stuff an Athena kid would pull as a stunt. Styx, she might even be some rando weapons god’s kid, she mused. Rochelle joined the party, and Isabelle slid partway into her own seat, but didn’t bother completing the action. “Friends’ is relative,” She said, looping her arm over Rochelle’s shoulder as made air quotes. She dropped her voice into a stage whisper, more for the melodrama rather than to actually prevent anyone hearing her. “Stubby fancies herself some sort of black smith- it’s rather entertaining really,” She explained, her gaze returning to the kid even as her arms settled around Rochelle’s waist. The kid made half a sound of protest, but was too absorbed in the brass knuckle to offer retaliation. Isabelle hugged Rochelle closer and rested her head on her shoulder, letting her eyes flutter half closed.

Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Where is my mind?

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:44 pm

Mirabelle Everhart
||17|She/Her|Aphrodite|Head Counselor|Location: The Van|Tags: Quest Group (Ash, Clive)|

"It's fine, Ash, don't worry about it." Mirabelle made a weak attempt at a smile, her efforts undercut by the sudden exhaustion that seized ahold of her the moment she sat down. She'd slipped into the row behind the driver's, hoping desperately it would be enough to offset the nausea that was already starting to churn her stomach. The car hasn't even started moving yet. Mes dieux, what is wrong with me? The chatter coming from all around only further intensified her burgeoning headache.

The young woman slipped her backpack off of her back and into her lap. The duffel was relegated to the area by her feet. She figured it was probably a good idea to take some Dramamine before the inevitable crunch of icy pavement beneath tires grated against her ears. She knew it might make her a bit groggy, but the last thing she wanted was to end up getting motion-sick. She would have normally relied on other coping mechanisms such as staring at the horizon or even closing her eyes, but her severe lack of sleep and the persistent pounding in her skull were already throwing her stomach off. Add Teilo’s welsh road rage to the mix, and it was a recipe for disaster. Probably best to be safe.

Mirabelle was just about to dive into her bag for said medicine when Clive's voice caused her to freeze. What is he - oh, he's covering for me. I should thank - no, that would defeat the purpose. Ugh, where is my mind today? Mustering her remaining energy, she slapped a friendly expression across her face. "It's nice to meet you, Clive. I'm Mirabelle." The lie was impeccable, save a slight cracking of the voice that could easily be attributed to the shoddy state her throat was in. She reached a hand out to take his before quickly snapping it back, unclipping the hand santitiser from her backpack, and squeezing a rose-scented dollop into her hands. "Sorry," she hastened after the fact, only then giving him a proper handshake. "Can't be too careful." It was a lame excuse, one she hoped he wouldn't look too far into. "So you're a son of Hermes, then?" She'd completely brushed over the fact that he was dead. She should have probably said something about that in retrospect, but her mind's hold on functionality was slipping.

"I think..." One, two, three, four, five... wait, did we gain an extra head? Ugh, I need to start over. Performing a silent head count took her much longer than it should have. "...yes, we should be good to go." She sniffled a little as she shifted in her seat, turning her head to face Clive for the time being. "Sorry the head count took so long... child of Aphrodite here. We're not exactly known for our smarts." Something inside of her ground its teeth - the 'dumb Aphrodite kid' stereotype wasn't one she enjoyed, but it had its uses here and there. Covering for her current frazzled condition could be counted among them.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-Blood: Into the Storm - Open & Accepting!

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:45 am

Cassandra Lynn Peters|19|she/her|Hermes|Head Counselor|Demi-bisexual|Loc:Armoury|Tags/Mentions: Liv,open

Cass nodded along with the young girl as she began listing out her favorite horror movies "Good choices, slashers are some of my favorites too," Cass responded, with a smile, happy to be able to discuss her interests. Cass was a hard-core horror fan and it was great to meet a fellow enthusiast and perhaps show off some of her horror memorabilia. "Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and Scream are a few of my favorites" Cass said while listing the names out on her fingers, "That might just cause the protagonists are ladies who kick-ass but who can say no to that". Cass looked up and noticed they had finally arrived at their destination. Cass jogged ahead so she could open the door to the metal shed. She chuckled at Liv's comment about names before responding "Ah no my mother didn't hate me enough, but I did know someone who was named Elizabreth". Cass shuddered slightly thinking about all of the bullying the poor girl went through, before switching on the light to the shed. "Anyway I go by Cass and it's a pleasure to meet you Liv". Now that there was a light on Cass could see what was available and thankfully there seemed to be no axes. "Now let's see if we can get you a weapon"
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me