𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐎/𝐀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

hhh totally wasnt rushed or anything hahhh

Postby divinity. » Fri May 31, 2019 9:01 am

()xx𝐒𝐔𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐍!!
        ━━━━━━━━ [ xquirkl dead eye x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl emiko x]

indent kiken soon started growing tired of the conversation he was having with the pro hero. she was holding him back from his objective and the whole reason he came here in the first place. of course, it was nice having someone to talk to for a few minutes- this conversation was dragging on for far too long. he just wanted to have his fair share of fun and enjoyment at the dance then take his leave. he didn't see why he was deemed as a big threat at the dance- well- maybe he did. he was a villain that had been widely known across Tokyo- hell, maybe even all of Japan.he didn't care. All he cared about was.... nothing. he glared at the pro hero in front of him."you heroes always get in the way of us, it's starting to get rather annoying honestly. though we do have an uprising of way more villains this time and we won't fail to have our little moment," he stated placing a hand on his hip as he stared down at the female. there had been a lot more villains coming into the league and most of them were still quite young and inexperienced. "maybe they're from your school as well, maybe you heroes failed to demonstrate as a good figure to the young," he calmly stated, "I can't say I'm better in that aspect, but now they have someone reliable to look up to," he shrugged weakly.

while he didn't mind that there were more young villains joining the league, he knew they were prone to making mistakes and cracking under pressure. "moving onto the topic," he released a bored sigh as he placed a hand on the hero's shoulder. "make that 98," he paused before taking a quick scan of the room and chuckling, "I'd make that 98 to a good 53, you'll be surprised on how many of us there are here, angel," he chimed. he was quite happy on how many villains decided to show up and join in on terrorizing the students for their enjoyment. he noticed that she had a quirk somewhat similar to his. eye-wise. he didn't have his full knowledge over it but he noted that it would be for the best to avoid using his quirk on the hero. "now if you'll excuse me," he murmured, moving the female away from his path. "hey hey hey~" he sang, there was a handful of students in the room. his eyes flew to the stage and he smirked subtly. "hey now, why don't I make my presence noticed," he whispered happily as he walked towards the stage. quickly shooing the band away, he placed his hands on the microphone and stared at the hero he was previously talking to.

"My My, I am so sorry to interrupt your dance but-" he paused before his smirk grew by the minute, "You're about to have the worst night of your lives. Now, you may come across a few villains here and there but- how does it feel to be in a room full of them?" he asked smugly. "don't be alarmed, I'm sure your darling pro heroes are going to help you- unlike the night before this one," he laughed. "you remember that don't you?" he asked. releasing a low hum, "Well, that's all for now, no need to be scared. The heroes are here," he mocked before jumping off the stage. "now-now, who's going to be my prey today?~" he sang menacingly. his eyes scanned the area although he was still on high alert of any heroes that might come his way.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

he's trying. he really is

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 31, 2019 9:08 am

Akira Sakurai!!
      xxxxmale sixteen years old inner spirit quirk tagged: asami
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

As she agreed to his previous statement, Akira gave a small nod of his head. There was always something else they could do if things didn't go well here. He had to remember that. Maybe it would be nice to attend something normal for once anyways. It wasn't often that he got out like a normal teenager did, especially when he was staying with the League. He was one of the few teens that were involved with them thus doing things that others his age supposedly like wasn't all too common. Usually he would keep to himself and read in a corner or just observe the others from a distance. That was a past time he had gotten good at doing; people watching. Honestly his time spent at the League was what drove him to behave in the manner that he did. It was why he was on the quieter side rather than being overly talkative. He felt he had no right to speak up around all the adult members thus kept to himself unless spoken to first. In his eyes it was the respectful thing to do though he knew some of the teens in the group were on the opposite side of that. Pushing the thought to the back of his mind, he was pulled back to reality as Asami raised a different question. He wasn't entirely sure how to answer it himself given that he barely knew how anyone in the two classes acted thus it was hard to say whether or not they would ditch. "Well, I'm not sure," he responded honestly before giving a light shrug of his shoulders. The notice might have been late, but they still had most of the day to figure something out. In his eyes that was more than enough time then again he was a rather simple minded person to begin with. He didn't need to put all too much thought into things though it wasn't rare for him to begin overthinking things either. Actually, that was exactly how he had been with the dance albeit for other reasons. The lateness of it wasn't what bothered him at all, but what could take place. "I don't see why they wouldn't attend. There isn't much else to do besides train or sit in your cabin anyways." As nice as the latter of the options sounded to him right now, he found himself roped into the dance itself. He would have to live with that decision.

Following Asami's gaze after a moment, Akira's eyes landed on the same figures she was watching and anxiety was quick to overcome him. It wasn't hard for him to pick out the familiarity of the two given how much time he had spent around them before coming here. All his worst thoughts were quick to be confirmed in only a couple of seconds. Something was going to happen and he had walked right in to it. Though he was deeply panicked by such a thought, it didn't show on his face. Instead he pulled his gaze away from the two and averted his eyes back to Asami. How could he knowingly take her inside after seeing two villains enter? He could easily take her from danger and keep at least one person safe, but then he would come off as suspicious thus giving away his own position. Besides, what was the point in protecting another? He was supposed to be a villain, not a hero. Then again what really was he at this point? He never truly aligned with the thoughts of villains yet he could never consider himself a hero either. If anything he felt he should be nothing more than an average citizen yet he found himself tied up with both the good and the bad. It was a stressful position to be put in especially at his age. Pushing the thought aside, the teen followed Asami inside and allowed himself to quickly scan the room in attempt to see any others that might not belong. To his dismay, he was quick to spot a couple more. How they had managed to get in was beyond him, but something was going to happen and he hated the thought of it. Maybe if he made things horrible for Asami she would want to leave thus giving him an actual reason to escape before anything went down. Fleeing felt like a horrible thing to do though. As much as he didn't want to care, he still found himself concerned with the well being of the others. What a weakling he was. Giving his head a small shake, Akira forced himself to take a deep breath before letting a soft hum escape his lips. "There's nothing that's jumping out at me at the moment. Just having a look around might be the best thing to do if I'm being honest."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Repost/Mild Update. I gave up on Titles as usual....

Postby Ice_The_Random » Fri May 31, 2019 2:12 pm

((Reposts are in small text to save some space))
Kohaku
Age:15|M|Class:1-B|Quirk:FireBurst|Tags:Charlie|Location:Dance|
Blushing a bit at the offer, he nodded.
"That could be interesting. I've tried to play the violin before, but I kept pressing too hard and the strings broke too often," he admitted, "Games are easy, though. Usually there are tutorials and such, but not everyone plays. "
Laughing a bit again at the memory of his sister pushing him off the couch, he shook his head, golden eyes shimmering.
"Yukiko and I have to look out for each-other," he said, "Our parents are usually abroad basically bounty-hunting, and Grandma works at the school. Mana, our dog, keeps us both in line, though. She's trained for police work."
Smiling back to the taller male, he nodded.
"Maybe you will, unless I'm caught up in listening," he replied, before fiddling with the chain again, "I tend to listen to music more than anything else, if I'm honest. Unless I drag my sister to dance with me, since she's usually a wallflower."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Open| Location: At the Dance|
The teen's silver tipped ears flicked back with the shift in the music. Her amber eyes glanced about as she moved to sit in a chair. Her tail flicked a little before it settled near her leg, the lights seeming to make her hair shimmer slightly as she observed the rest. Yukiko let out a soft breath as she watched everyone enjoy themselves. Even her grandmother was swaying in time with the music, though she was also alone. Standing again, the white haired female merely walked outside, going to a quieter, more isolated place. She didn't feel the need to be reminded she barely belonged there. Her quirk wasn't controlled, nor was she the friendliest.
"Why did I even try to get into the UA to begin with?"she muttered to herself, ears back as she looked towards the building, "Maybe I should have given up trying to be a hero when they let the car hit me after all. I should have just stayed home-schooled. Maybe I could have just joined in with the family vigilante business.At least then I wouldn't have to worry about what others think."
Her ears seemed to vanish into her long hair, her tail lower than usual as her gaze shifted towards the sky. A dry laugh seemed to break her soliloquy.
"I guess I can still prove them all wrong," she mused, "But then again, what if they were right? What if I can't be anything but the stupid little fox girl who is trailing after everyone else?" Yukiko shook her head at this, "No, I've got to at least try I guess. I'm already here after all. Why not make even a half-hearted attempt at being a hero."
Looking back down, she listened to sounds from inside the building. The music reached her ears as she stood still, gazing at nothing in particular.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naomi Fujioka/Aiode
Age:22|Quirk:Musical Projection|Tags:Open|Location:Inside the seemingly abandoned house in the city|
Drying her eyes, Naomi let out another sigh. She ignored the gnawing pain in her stomach as she took out a bottle of water, draining the small amount in seconds.
"Maybe I should try to eat something," she thought to herself, before shaking her head, "No, can't risk it right now. Too short on cash.Maybe I should get a job other than hero work. No, I can't do more than I can handle job-wise."
Shaking her head to herself, the brown haired young adult merely closed her eyes in thought, taking a deep breath to center herself. Upon opening her eyes, Aiode sank further into the couch to relax the best she could. Her eyes drifted shut again as she attempted to dose off.
Kaede
Age:60|F|Job:Guidance Counselor|Quirk:Fox|Location:Dance;Supervising|Tags:Open|
(((That's it, just the info here rn)))
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

she's trying her best. tldr haru want to protecc

Postby divinity. » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:28 am

( 太陽 )xx𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔!!
        ━━━━━━━━ [ xquirkl flicker x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl yoshiro x]

indent looking up at her friend, "I guess so huh? maybe the suit wasn't the best idea after all," she laughed sheepishly as she scratched her cheek. she didn't think about that. though, her knowledge over Yoshiro's quirk wasn't the best. she never really thought about the fact he couldn't use his quirk when his clothing was too restricted, it did make plenty of sense. "I got you, Yoshiro-kun! I can protect you!" she grinned at the boy as she heroically placed her hands on her hips. she knew Yoshiro was more than capable of putting up his own fight but the fact he a suit on would make him unable to use his quirk. sure, the pro heroes would take care of some things but if it was in a situation where the students were outnumbered- they'd have no choice but to help the pro's out. haru herself would be more than happy to help out- especially if it meant keeping one of her friends safe. smiling gently, she shook her head. maybe nothing bad would happen and haru's just overthinking everything. in general, haru had a million thoughts coming in and out of her mind but for her to overthink? that alone is enough to make haru paranoid about nearly anything. always on the edge and always more alert than she had to be.

indent releasing a sigh of relief she grinned, "Hey, dancing isn't so bad! dancing to a fast song can be but you seem like you'd be fine Yoshi!" she giggled. haru always preferred fast dances rather than formal slow dances, they were always more fun than just swaying to a slow song. Moving to the fast tempo of the song, she pulled Yoshiro gently to match her speed. "don't even think!" she beamed up at the boy. "this is a dance, after all, ~" she chimed happily. she looked at him as he mentioned he's danced before. "I'd imagine," she smiled, "well! now you're dancing with me, keep up if you can, Yoshi~" she sang teasingly. it was odd. at the beginning of the dance, she was worried out of her mind for the boy. she thought he wouldn't arrive and that would lead to haru being stood up. which haru would understand why. maybe she was pushing the boy too much. maybe he'd get tired of her after all. scrunching her nose at the thought, she shook her head. she shouldn't be thinking such negative thoughts when she should be having fun. she wouldn't allow herself to. a small and tender smile replaced her signature "over-the-top" grin.

indent"Yoshiro, I-". she jumped as the microphone had been taken over. her head turned to the stage before she squinted at the figure on the stage. she couldn't say she was familiar with them but haru felt a small drop in her stomach. furrowing her brows in confusion, she listened to the male on the stage. listening closely, her eyes widened at their speech. she felt her body tense up and her hand start to shake. she was right. everything that she had been thinking about- was right. she didn't want anything that happened the night before repeat itself. not to her or anyone else. it wasn't fair. villains stroll into the camp without any worry and decide to toy with the students with aspirations of doing good for the world. "well this isn't fair," she pouted placing a hand on her face. she continued on listening to the male before a familiar named popped into haru's head. "Akuma?" she muttered. she took a while to process the name before her eyes widened for a second time. they weren't safe at all. not with that sort of villain around. a villain that was capable of killing a mass amount of people only with eye-contact. "yoshiro..." she murmured. she thought for a moment she'd be able to take them on. But a villain that was capable of killing someone in such a short amount of time? That was more than a villain.

indentshaking her head, she stepped in front of Yoshiro. "you probably don't need my help, yoshi," she turned around before sending the boy a smile. "But let me do this, kay? I'll be sure to help anyone else that needs it too,"
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oh? What's this itch doing here??

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:29 am

_🎹_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
x x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
x xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Dance ~ Tags: Kohaku
x xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
Charlie chuckled softly, a soft closed eyed smile gracing his features. "Well, if you think so. I don't know if I could put it all together in a real level, though." He admitted to Kohaku. He wasn't lying. He could follow tutorials fine. However, when it came to using those skills in an actual thing such as a new instrument, he was always lost and confused by such new things. He listened contently to Kohaku's and Yukiko's relationship as brother and sister. It reminded him of his own sibling. He could remember times he had that many would consider normal among siblings. It was fun to think of that.
"My sibling and I were like that. We had to keep each other safe when we were young. Though, Winter did most of the protecting." He stated, blushing softly as he looked away. He didn't know if admitting that he was the one being protected was ok, but it made him feel better.
Charlie couldn't help but blush even brighter at Kohaku's comment. Even the tips of his ears had turned red. "Well, then maybe you can come closer so I can find you. It will be nice having a familiar face nearby while I play." He stated nervously, rocking ever so slightly on his heels. Why was he nervous? He didn't know. He never had to deal with these types of feelings often so he was not use to it. Maybe that was why he was nervous with Kohaku.

_❄️_ W I N T E R
x x"Ice cold? I laugh at you, boy."
x xVillian ~ Location: Dance ~ Tags: Hayate
x xFluidity ~ Winter's Angel ~ "Nothing burns like the cold."
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
They were so lost in thought that they didn't have the ability to hide their expression well enough. Hayate had noticed them staring at something with that stupid forlorn expression. It was embarrassing, to say the least. The moved away from the shoulder bump, looking down with a soft blush, trying to figure out their next words. "I... um... Have you... They stumbled over any of the words that left their mouth, not entirely sure what to do. It was only with a deep breath that they were finally able to talk clearly. "Have you ever cared so much for someone? Cared so much that you'd kill or even die for them? But then, you had to leave them for the stupidest of reasons and never be able to see them again?" The words came out with a sorrowful tone. Winter didn't want to tell anyone about Charlie. They didn't want any of the villains knowing that they actually cared about a hero. Or had a hero as a little brother. It was stupid to think that anyone would leave that alone if their secret got out. They weren't even sure if they wanted to share with Hayate. Even if they had gotten closer.
Winter couldn't trust him with Charlie. Not yet.
So, they let the change of subject. They didn't want to stay on the topic of their secret past. Yes, the bet is a much better topic. They shrugged, letting a blank expression rise on their features. "A date means I get to choose what happens. You have to go along with whatever I choose so I thought it would be a nice idea." They shot back, a small flinch at the corner of their lips the only sign of any real emotion. They wanted to smirk, but they didn't want to let that affect the response that Hayate might give to their statement. They loved his raw reactions. They wanted one more at least before the chaos ensued.

_🔥_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
x x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
x xVillain ~ Location: Dance ~ Tags: Sasaki -> Haru
x x**Allison** ~ Allison Angel ~ "I hope that you burn."
The young woman kept glancing around the party. Her eyes dull as she quickly got bored of just looking for a target. It was only when he eyes landed on a girl that was shorter than herself. She seemed to be leaving a boy. Perfect! Kate turned her gaze to Sasaki, clearing her throat softly. "Don't do anything drastic, doll. Some people need their meal before chaos ensues." She stated before turning, walking off with a casual stride. Honestly, it was in no way an order or command. It was more of a suggestion. If it were up to her, she'd have everyone for herself. That wasn't fair, though. She had to let others have their fun.
She hummed softly, a small little song that she enjoyed. "Play Date" by Melanie Martinez was a favorite of hers. Mainly because she liked the darker side of it. Her steps were soft as she approached the now lone girl that was her newest target. In a split second decision, Alice took over. "Is everything alright, over here? Are you enjoying this... dance?" The new voice took on a nervous tone, almost like it was scared of rejection. She wanted to play the part of someone who had worked on this. So, she played her part. "I thought this decor would look best at this time of day. D-Do you like it?" She tilted her head down, glancing her eyes towards the other girl's brown eyes. On the outside, she looked like a shy girl. If only the little hero before her could see the ferocious beast that was practically licking its lips. Allison could see that this hero was small. That didn't bother her, though. She loved having snacks. A hero would make it fulfilling anyway.

_🥀_ M I L O
x x"Maybe one day you'll find humanity. Until then don't you dare say that we are the same."
x xNeutral ~ Location: Forest ~ Tags: Arctica
x xMimic ~ CopyCat ~ "Remember those times?"
Milo could practically smell the fear coming off of Arctica. Sure, the story could have been seen in so many different ways. From seeing no other option than to fall into evil to not ever being able to leave it behind you. Milo knew better, though. "The moral is that ignoring or even hiding the fact that you're related to a villain only creates a villain in the hider. After all, that's what happened to the little man. If I remember correctly, he was actually so good at photography that he was offered something great. Then he snapped and it all went away." He stated, letting the glow to his fingers disappear. "Don't let that be you. You're hiding it, aren't you? Aside from me, who else knows? Do you have any friends that know? Maybe even the bus drivers? Don't hide from it. You're lucky." He paused at that statement. He looked away, staring down at nothing as he tried to find the words again. "You haven't snapped yet. There's always hope before you snap. Once you do, there's no going back. Fate will take its course and ruin you." He didn't mean for his tone to drop to such a somber sound. He didn't mean for his eyes to water with the threat of tears, all because he was practically telling someone his life story. A hero, no less.
At Arctica's thought, he had to push away the possible blush that could have rose on his own cheeks. He was better than that. There was no way he was going to let this girl get the better of him. Plus, he had decades of flirting under his belt. He'd fluster her to death before she got him to blush uncontrollably. Instead, he chuckled at her wrinkled nose and darker cheeks. Even with Arctica's denial, Milo had to admit that she was even cuter. "Can't deny the truth, sweetheart. I'm just stating facts." He shrugged softly, chuckling at her. He was glad that her mood was improved. He liked seeing her be a little happier. And he had something to do with it. A big boost in ego, for Milo.

_🌼_ H A N A x " S N O W D R O P " x M I K A M I
x x"But as it is, I think the best we can do is try to open our eyes."
x xEx-Hero ~ Location: Bookstore ~ Tags: Satoshi
x xGhoul ~ Snowdrop ~ "And appreciate how strange and brief all of this is."x
She didn't hear any movement. She could only hear the slight movement of books. Luckily this person was picking up the books. What didn't help was his extremely footsteps. When his voice suddenly appearred behind her, she whipped around, her once purple eye turning black and red at the possible threat. She was about ready to throw her quirk's power at him until she heard him putting the books on the shelves. She quickly relaxed, not wanting to scare another customer off. Her parents would scold her for it. She took a deep breath, reaching towards where he was putting the books back. She had practiced with her parents on how to tell certain books from one another. As she dragged her finger tips across each spine, Snowdrop sighed in relief.
"It's fine. I'm sorry for my outburst." She apologized in return. She took one book in her hand, letting her mind picture what the bump was on the spine. She then pushed a few other books over, not even worrying about making the mistake of putting it back in an incorrect spot. She knew this store like the back of her hand. Hearing the man beside her, she nodded. "We don't normally lend books, anymore. We no longer function as a library, we are purely a bookstore. You either buy the book or don't. Had too many people not returning books on time or even not at all." She replied calmly, sighing softly at the reminder. "I can ring you up at the front desk if you'd like."
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finally, I reply... Not the best, but meh

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:07 pm

((Reposts are in small text to save some space))
Kohaku
Age:15|M|Class:1-B|Quirk:FireBurst|Tags: Charlie|Location:Dance

Kohaku blushed a bit in response, his golden gaze fixating on the floor before he looked back up.
"I can probably sneak closer to the front," he said, "Especially if it means I can help out by being a familiar face."
He smiled up at the taller male, some of his ginger hair falling near his face again.
"I'm sure you'll do fine, -" his thought was interrupted by the microphone being high-jacked by the stranger, "Looks like something bad is gonna happen."
His eyes shifted around a bit, examining the situation, before he shook his head.
"We should probably try to figure out a way to help. Though the staff here can probably handle it," he stated, his tone serious as he glared at the villain at the front of the crowd, keeping his quirk in check in case he would need to use it.
Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Open| Location: At the Dance|
The teen's silver tipped ears flicked back with the shift in the music. Her amber eyes glanced about as she moved to sit in a chair. Her tail flicked a little before it settled near her leg, the lights seeming to make her hair shimmer slightly as she observed the rest. Yukiko let out a soft breath as she watched everyone enjoy themselves. Even her grandmother was swaying in time with the music, though she was also alone. Standing again, the white haired female merely walked outside, going to a quieter, more isolated place. She didn't feel the need to be reminded she barely belonged there. Her quirk wasn't controlled, nor was she the friendliest.
"Why did I even try to get into the UA to begin with?"she muttered to herself, ears back as she looked towards the building, "Maybe I should have given up trying to be a hero when they let the car hit me after all. I should have just stayed home-schooled. Maybe I could have just joined in with the family vigilante business.At least then I wouldn't have to worry about what others think."
Her ears seemed to vanish into her long hair, her tail lower than usual as her gaze shifted towards the sky. A dry laugh seemed to break her soliloquy.
"I guess I can still prove them all wrong," she mused, "But then again, what if they were right? What if I can't be anything but the stupid little fox girl who is trailing after everyone else?" Yukiko shook her head at this, "No, I've got to at least try I guess. I'm already here after all. Why not make even a half-hearted attempt at being a hero."
Looking back down, she listened to sounds from inside the building. The music reached her ears as she stood still, gazing at nothing in particular.

[size=85]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naomi Fujioka/Aiode
Age:22|Quirk:Musical Projection|Tags:Open|Location:Inside the seemingly abandoned house in the city|
Drying her eyes, Naomi let out another sigh. She ignored the gnawing pain in her stomach as she took out a bottle of water, draining the small amount in seconds.
"Maybe I should try to eat something," she thought to herself, before shaking her head, "No, can't risk it right now. Too short on cash.Maybe I should get a job other than hero work. No, I can't do more than I can handle job-wise."
Shaking her head to herself, the brown haired young adult merely closed her eyes in thought, taking a deep breath to center herself. Upon opening her eyes, Aiode sank further into the couch to relax the best she could. Her eyes drifted shut again as she attempted to dose off. [size/]
Kaede
Age:60|F|Job:Guidance Counselor|Quirk:Fox|Location:Dance;Supervising|Tags:Open|
Her orange-tinted eyes narrowed at the villain on the stage, a soft growl escaping her throat as her ears flattened against her head. Kaede scanned around herself, noting everyones' positions.
"Let's hope the others are prepared to fight," she muttered to herself quietly, tail lashing out behind her as the retired vigilante took off her heels, "If it's a fight these kids want, then they'll get one. No one is going to die today."
She kept herself somewhat calm seeming, watching the young man wander about, her eyes glinting a bit in the lighting, though she showed no fear.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lol i'm here uwu

Postby lilymei. » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Δƨαмι Єικσ . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Female ➢ 17 ➢ Time Restoration Quirk ➢ Location: Dance ➢ Tagged: Akira

indentAfter her statement, Asami took the moment of silence following to take in the surrounding room. While it wasn't particularly lavish and definitely looked like a last-minute DIY project, she still tried her best to appreciate the effort the teachers and faculty put in to throw the event together. In all honesty, having been one of the students present during the villains' "shenanigans", she still couldn't see how a party was supposed to distract from the looming threat their actions implied. Of course, she understood the heroes' intentions were pure, but she also couldn't see how this would help in any way, shape or form. If anything, it only implied that the heroes didn't want to confront the issue at hand. Brought from her thoughts by Akira's statement, she nodded her head slightly. "That's a valid point. But I do know there are some people who'd prefer to just train or stay away from big events like this if given the choice." She stated, glancing over at Akira knowingly for a moment. "In all honesty, I probably would align myself with that crowd more often than not. But if the heroes are going to try and put together an event, I might as well see what they've done."
        indentAsami's gaze continued to linger on the two villains walking in, leaning away from Akira slightly to try and catch a glimpse of their faces. Then again, she knew that was unnecessary. Where else did you see a purple and silver-haired couple with mischief in their eyes wander into a supposedly selective ball for heroes? She noticed that Akira was also staring at them though questioned whether or not he knew them or was just following her gaze. Pulling her eyes away from two, she returned to observing the room, noticing the blue-haired boy doing the same. Once they met gazes again and he spoke, she nodded. "That sounds like a good plan." Asami continued to navigate through the ballroom quickly and quietly, picking out a few other familiar faces from the night before, her eyebrows creasing as she took note of each one. Why were they here? How did they get in so easily? She thought due to the prior night's incident that security around the ball would be stricter but in all honesty, she knew that getting in hadn't been difficult at all. As another man got onto the stage, she leaned forward to hear what he had to say, but with the noise of the crowd, her attempt was futile and she continued her path through the crowd. Finally making it to a less-crowded section of the ballroom, she let out a sigh and looked up towards Akira with a slight smile. "Heh, that's some crowd. I didn't realize there would be so many people here seeing that there aren't that many students at the camp." She remarked with a small chuckle before her voice softened. "I mean I understand why some of the heroes are here but... how did the villains get in? Has this all been a test by UA? Or..." The girl's words trailed off as she realized she was rambling and returned to make eye contact with Akira. She needed to distract herself, at least for a little while before she started overthinking again. "So... do you know how to dance?"

Eɱιƙσ. / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Female ➢ 20 ➢ Divine Intervention Quirk ➢ Location: Dance ➢ Tagged: Kiken

indentEmiko could sense the man's boredom and disdain of the conversation from a mile away and although that made her want to smile, it also made her wary of what he might do next. Her hands balled into fists at her sides instinctively but she noticed and quickly released them to not raise suspicion, forcing her expression to soften with the same idea in mind. "Hm, interesting observation. I could say the same about villains in regards to heroes. Do you really believe it only goes one way? We're all fed up with your inexistent morals but you don't see us complaining because we understand that it is the inevitable state of the world and the only way to restore balance is to either reach a midpoint of views or just be ready to protect civilians at all costs." Emiko retorted, her gaze not wavering from his. While she was significantly shorter than the villain, she wasn't about to let herself be intimidated at this point. His next comment caused her to narrow her gaze as she reached a hand to grab him by the collar, just stopping herself before she actually made contact. With a deep breath, she spoke. "I can acknowledge the point, however, it isn't true. While UA does have occasional drop-outs, most who attend are fully motivated and supported to achieve their goals. The drop-outs are still helped along by UA faculty to find jobs they find more suited to their tastes, normally landing in engineering or other industries." Emiko reported, snorting at his following statement, biting her lip to hold back from making an unnecessary comment.
        indentThe hero's eyes widened slightly at his following statement but she kept from making the reaction too noticeable as she didn't want to give the villain any more fuel to taunt her. "Hmm, and you estimate us heroes. We're not as predictable or as dumb as we might seem to you." She noted confidently, letting out a small gasp as he pushed her aside, immediately turning to see what he would do. After a moment of observation, the hero put two-and-two together and instantly stepped quickly through the crowd, lifting the front of her dress to make it easier to move to the other side of the room where the wall outlet that controlled the speakers were and stepped a heel on it, immediately cutting off the power. Luckily she was able to cut off the second half of his speech so it would be heard by less of the room and control the chaos that was likely to ensue, but now, she had bigger issues to worry about...
        indentThe teacher quickly tied up her dress above her knees, thanking herself for not choosing a ballgown but a simple, "flexible" dress and immediately walked up to the villain, a dark gaze in her eye as she stopped an inch in front of him and spat "it's not polite to leave a lady alone at a dance" before she raised a fist and threw it towards his face, now not hesitating to hurt him. It was one thing to let threats fall onto her ears alone, but it was another thing, an unacceptable thing to try and raise chaos amidst the supposed sanctuary of a dance the heroes wanted to offer to the students.

ʜᴀʏᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴀʀᴜ . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Male ➢ 21 ➢ Black Fog Quirk ➢ Location: Dance ➢ Tagged: Winter

indentHayate's blue-and-red eyes stared at the expression on Winter's face, analyzing it carefully. He had never been one to really take in the everchanging details of one's expression as he normally was able to just freeze it in place, but with Winter, he couldn't do that. And it was interesting to him to examine the delicate intricacies of their features. However, brought back from his momentary examination by their statement, he quirked a brow in curiosity before thinking on the topic for a moment. Hayate raised a fist to his lips in thought before letting out a small sigh. "That's a highly specific question, ain't it, snowflake? But since I now know that's the case with you and the boy you were staring at... I guess I owe you something in exchange. But yes, I can sympathize on a personal level on that issue." He explained with a sigh, lightly taking one of Winter's hand in his, angling his head to catch their eyes, a small supportive smile loosely lining his lips. Though he wasn't sure what further he could say on the issue, he hoped the small gesture would be enough to help them relax.
        indentHayate let out a small sigh, taking note of the rather plain expression on their face. That would simply not do, this was a party and well, Winter was with him so... having such a dull expression in his presence would simply not be allowed. With a smirk, Hayate pulled the hand he was holding closer and held his lips near their ear for a second before speaking. "Yea, snowflake, that's what choosing a date means." Hayate immediately backed up again, releasing Winter's hand with a sigh. "Out of curiosity, did you have an idea in mind before we made the bet on the type of date you wanted?" He mused, his hands falling to the pockets of his tuxedo before he glanced back at Winter again, his heterochromia eyes attempting to catch their gaze.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ★彡 ━━ with the taste of a poison paradise )

Postby `kosmic » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:56 pm

KIMIKO
      xx[ class 1-A student, "sky sorceress" ] [ loc. outside ] [ tags. junichi, taeko, taichi ] [ words. 836 ]
      xxthis guy.. gave her the chills. she still wasn't sure if they were in a good way or a bad way. when it came down to it, he could be lying to her about everything but she wouldn't know the difference. he didn't seem like a threat? or so she thought, anyways. she knitted her brows together at his 'sarcastic' comment - he did have an attitude, she'll give him that much, but two could easily play at that game. "yeah, you're right, just stand there. you're probably a bad dancer anyways," she sneered in return, arching a brow as a sly smirk appeared on her lips. it was a miracle how quickly the girl's mood could change in just an instant, going from a flustered mess to having a bit more bite behind her words. her hazel colored eyes checked his 'friends' every now and again, becoming slightly uneasy since they haven't really spoken a word since she's arrived. she decided not to comment on it, though, figuring she was just overthinking it. still, it didn't change the fact that all of this was just a tad bit strange. this was the second time the two of them had run into one another in one day - could it really just be a mere coincidence? could he really be telling the truth? for all she could know, he could be completely lying to her face and just had a good way of covering it up. either way, kimiko highly doubted they would be seeing each other after this; they weren't U.A. students after all. why should she care what he did with his life? or what he would do after they departed from this tense-awkward confrontation? on top of which, what gave kimiko the right to even demand his intentions and identity? she was a petite girl who could probably be easily overwhelmed, especially being outnumbered the way she currently was. still, though, the male complied and answered every question she had. but why? was it that important for him to clear the air? she doubted it.
      xxan irked, soft growl left the girl's lips as she gritted her teeth, obviously growing irritated with the male and his remarks. the worst part of it was how calm he remained about the situation, the sparked something within her. kimiko was known to lose her temper quickly, even she admitted that, and her's was running dangerously low as of now. "its none of your business what I'm doing and how I do it," she responded with a bitterness to her voice, the boy having obviously struck a sensitive nerve in her. when it came to business, though, she had no room to talk since she was asking several question's about his. whatever, she was ready to end this conversation and perhaps never see him again. she just wanted to get out of this stupid dress and these stupid heels. how in the world was she ever the biological daughter of such a noble and royal family? as he answered her next demand, she kept her eyes pinned on him, keeping her lips pressed together and letting her purple hair wave slightly in the breeze that surrounded her. kimiko wasn't entirely sure why she had asked for his name, but the deed was done. "junichi, was it? right. you and your friends should probably get out of here before one of the teachers see you, I'd hate for you to be caught because of me," she told him, the previous bitterness had disappeared yet she was still stern as she spoke. after hesitating for a moment, she parted her lips against to speak, "ill show you a quicker way out of here," she suddenly added on, ripping her gaze away as she did. why the hell was she helping them? they could be villains for all she could know. without any further words, she walked closer to the group and then past them, walking further away from the camp and into the woods. it appeared her random adventures had done her some justice in a way.
      xxas she walked further away, it was then she got a strange vibe, stopping in her tracks. whipping around, she glanced at junichi and then averted her eyes toward the building where the dance was being held. "something's wrong," she breathed, and it was then she heard the distant voice over the speakers. her heart skipped a beat, catching only a view words but enough, knowing there was a villain inside. not only one, but several. "I assume you know the way out of here, I have to go," she told the group before using one hand to bundle her skirt, a small whirlwind already collecting around her petite body. her purple hair began to float carelessly because of the collected winds due to the activation of her quirk. swallowing hard, she got ready to make a run for the building, but she wasn't entirely sure what she would do once she was there.

SAKURA
      xx[ class 1-B U.A student ] [ loc. the dance ] [ tags. mitsuo ] [ words. 756 ]
      xxmost others like herself normally had a quirk based on their cat appearance alone, a mutant one to be more specific. sakura had only even blessed with her separate quirk because of her father, otherwise her cat appearance had come from her mother's side. she admitted having wings was pretty useful, being able to use wings as a means of both attacking and defensive. plus, it was fun to fly around. even so, having a mutant quirk alone wasn't bad at all she thought. "well, I think its special," she was quick to retort, the same angelic smile crossing her face as she did. as much as she might understand where he is coming from, she still thought it was a pretty good quirk. it appeared he had accepted his quirk for what it was, which was good, but sakura knew there was more behind it. she had to admit, though, she admired the way he was able to bounce back into a cheerful mood. she was the same in a way, never being the one to dwell on something for too long or stay in a bad mood. or she tried, at least. it was more easier than other times but she always found a way to pull through, never allowing something to break her positive spirits. "I like the way you think, mitsuo," she told him with a soft laugh, she was mostly glad to find somebody who was like her in not only appearance but also attitude. she even thought the little stance of pride he did was pretty cute, her eyes lighting up momentarily. he had a good point, he was able to make it this far so he was obviously doing something right. nodding slightly, "you should always be pride of what you have, don't let anybody take that away from you," she reassured him, bringing her paws together. they were obviously at a disadvantage at times because of their size and such, but they were also given the advantage at other times. sakura was able to transform herself into a human form, as well, but she would always prefer her cat form.
      xxwatching as the tom cat glanced around, sakura did the same, noting the beautiful decorations and such in the room. the staff has certainly outdone themselves with the dance, especially since it was the last thing sakura expected from U.A. she had to admit that it was a good way to start things off, though. it was mitsuo's voice that brought her eyes back, blinking at his question since she had necessarily thought about it the food here. but now that he had mentioned it, it didn't sound bad at all, having a hard time remembering when she ate last. "I'd love to! I forgot how hungry I was," she responded with a bright tone, eyes flickering over to the buffet. sakura then proceeded to make her way over, quickly realizing that the table with all the food on it was much taller than the two of them. to be expected, of course, but still inconvenient. but again, it wasn't anything she was wasn't use to. after taking a quick scan of the area, she noticed a chair big enough for the two of them on the other side. trotting over to it, she quickly climbed into it, glancing back to make sure mitsuo was following. standing up on the chair, she was immediately greeted with the table full of foods and treats, a smile spreading across her face: "oh wow! they have so much!" she exclaimed, her sweet tooth suddenly awakening as she looked at the goodies of all kinds. as much as she might not be the one for party scenes, they always served pretty good food. just as she got ready to grab something, a voice cut over the speaker, and one that ran chills up her spine.
      xxretracting her paw, she glanced nervously at mitsuo before looking over at the stage but had a hard time seeing over the sea of students that were much larger than her. what in the world was happening? the words spoken over the mic stuck fear within her, quickly realizing that his wasn't a joke. how did villains even get in here? wasn't this dance suppose to be highly secured or something? anything? even somebody like her who was confident & strong was showing fear at this announcement, knowing this would only end with chaos and destruction. suddenly, though, the mic was cut out and things fell silent.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me