Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby MagicSpyglass » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:35 am

"Oh, it's a pleasure meet you Sebastian." Klaus said as he decided to focus on what is happening right now. " I've left behind some family when I was taken here, like you have left behind your friend. So, I suppose that we should perhaps work together to get out of this place." he continued.
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:04 am

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Linkle
It was nice to know that their homes had some similarities. Minor ones, yes, but similarities nonetheless. So Max assumed there were three parts to this triforce then. Strength, courage, and whatever the third must have been. Each one had importance to maintaining balance. And Hyrule had a princess too? A real princess? "Wow, your home sounds really amazing," she exclaimed. "Back home I wouldn't even hear of anything similar to the triforce or the master sword unless it was in fiction stories. It makes me wonder how we both got stuck here. Who or what's capable of pulling people from different worlds entirely?"
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:47 am

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

Her question left Linkle pondering. Sure she had met a hero from another time, but that wasn't pulling him from an entirely different place. Someone with great power must have brought them all here. This so called Matchmaker may be more of a threat than any of them actually realized. "That is actually a good point. I guess this supposed Matchmaker that brought us here is far stronger than I originally thought. It's actually kind of scary," she admitted as she rubbed the back of her neck. Did that mean they should try to take him out? She recalled from the note that he had said something about trying to kill him and implied that it would be difficult to do such a thing. It made her wonder if that was the real point of this all. Why would she fight against other innocent people when he was the one that wanted them to compete against each other with a partner. It all seemed crazy. "Maybe he's the real target we should be after and not these other groups."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 am

"Corrin? That's a neat name!" Jackie said excitedly. ".......You......lead an army? Where?" Jackie glanced at the sword, admiring the beautiful design. "Do you have any idea about what we're supposed to do now? Because I woke up alone, and I have no clue where my supposed partner is."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Sara and Yuki

The redhead sighed as she looked at the oddly hair colored boy, then at the almost girlish one again, before giving a nod to Yuki. She huffed as she shook her head at herself, then glanced up again. "If you are wondering, i did find my supposed Soulmate..However...He was kind of being a jerk..." she snorted, lashing her tail as her ears flattened for a bit. "I am glad someone found me, you two seem quite nice to be honest." she continued. She then looked down at her feet and sighed, did people actually find her that annoying?

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki and Jessi

He smiled as he looked at Yuki, then to Jessibel, then back to Yuki, both now having his attention divided between them. Shaking his head, he sighed as he looked at the redhead, then at Yuki, before looking at the redhead once again, to speak to her. "Well, that sounds just awful...If my partner were a girl, I would not get mad and just leave her..." he sighed, shaking his head and tutting. He then looked at Yuki and smiled again, before looking at the girl once more. "Should we team up?" he asked them both.

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere, Jessi, CC, Klaus

He looked over at Klaus, saying "Yes, it is nice meeting you." He tilted his head to the side as he looked down at the cat, then at the boy again. He hummed as he asked the cat "Are you alright walking? I will carry you, but only if that was on your terms." He tilted his head as he looked to the boy again. He shrugged as he said "Well, I suppose we could try to work together. However....my partner there seems to want to get away from people..." he sighed.

(Woof~ XD)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: Jackie

As she continued to fire questions at him, the Valla born prince tried to keep himself poised. Even though he was the social type, he never had liked to have so many questions thrown at him at once. "I lead my army across three whole kingdoms; Hoshido, Nohr and Valla. This was in effort to bring peace to the warring kingdoms and allow them to all live in harmony once again," he replied. He knew if he tried to explain it more than that it would get a bit difficult to understand due to his rather odd upbringing. Besides, that history wasn't the focus of any of this. "As for your other question, I'm guessing we're supposed to find whomever we have been paired with. That is quite a challenge in itself."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Faded. wrote:

Levi Ackerman
Teal Pairing
Soulmate: Neko
Mood: Calming down

Tags: Neko,
He took a look at the device then pulled back and his arms remained folded over his chest. "Before we tell each other anything. Can I know your name? I don't know how you know mine and I prefer you don't call me by it either. Call me by, heichou, corporal or captain." He told her strictly with a plastered glare. "I'm not very fond of my past and it takes a lot for me to explain it to someone else," He said with such a firm voice. His history was indeed complicated and upsetting, it would take a lot for someone to actually make him tell them what happened. It was a brutal and stressful time when he was younger. "But I can tell you that I am from earth." He answered that one question bluntly like it was no big deal.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Linkle
The Matchmaker. Her mind flashed back to the letter that was in her bag. The Matchmaker was the one who was pulling all the strings, but if they wanted to stop him, how were they supposed to do that if he was so powerful? "Yeah. I'd agree with you. If he set this all up, he'd have to be pretty strong..." She paused for a moment, folding her arms across her chest as she began speaking again. "I don't want to go against other groups either. It doesn't feel right competing against them just because the Matchmaker wants us to. But at the same time, I'm afraid of what he'll do if we try to beat him and fail."
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

Frowning slightly, Linkle tapped her foot against the ground in thought. Even with her possible legendary status, she wasn't sure how much of a fight she could put up against an enemy that seemed as powerful as the Matchmaker, but she had no desire to be a pawn in whatever little game he was trying to make them play. "Maybe if we pretend to go along with whatever he wants we can find some of the others here and form a team with them to defeat the Matchmaker. I'm sure if we combine strengths, he can't defeat us all," she mused. It was a possible solution to the situation they were in. Whether or not it was a good one, she wasn't entirely sure. She could never be certain that the others would even want to team up. For all she knew there could be some villains around plotting to try and take them out. How someone could have a villain soulmate, she wasn't sure, but it had to be possible.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:30 pm

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian and friends
C.C's mind instantly told her to decline his offer but all she could say was "meow" and stood up, loving the feeling of being light on her paws. Jumping up onto a nearby ledge, she sat down again, finally being able to see the man's face without turning her hear upwards 90 degrees. Her neck hurt slightly from having to do so, but she hadn't taken into account that in by moving to a higher point, she may be signaling that she wanted to be carried. It slipped her mind as she was more curious on everyone else who was with Sebastian and Sebastian himself that she let the small details slip from her mind.
(uhh... neigh?)

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Cyra
"I should really go and try to find my partner. I'm guessing you should as well, at least for now." Kousei suggested with a small shrug, now realizing that neither had any information about what to do next so it was their best bet. "I guess I'll probably see you around sometime soon though, so I'll keep an eye out for you and I hope you find your person soon." He said with a smile, hating saying "goodbye" but knew at least this time, it wasn't forever.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi, Jessibel
"Ahh... I know someone like that from back at home. His name's Kyo. He attacks me basically every time he's in the room." Yuki said, chuckling lightly before nodding at Saralegi's suggestion. "That sounds like a great idea. If you're up for it, Jessibel." He said, turning to her to see what her reply would be. To be honest, he was fine either way. Having someone else around would be useful unless she tried to hug him, then they would have a problem, but for the time being, he was find with having someone else join them. It was better to stick as a group anyways.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me