Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Epixelmon » Sun May 07, 2017 10:21 am

((Let's see...
-Emerald is no longer with us
-Limestone, Purple Diamond, Fire Opal, Amber, Thulite, Moonstone, Citrine, and Topaz are all at the temple.
-Topaz is from homeworld, currently trying to shatter Amber
-Two Rubies belonging to Topaz are inside the temple, looking for a casule that Emerald stole to give to the Rebellion
-There's a Red Eye pod belonging to Topaz on the beachfront

That's about it.))
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Sun May 07, 2017 10:56 am

(Is there anywhere Kali can jump in? She probably wouldn't take immediate action, she'd just be surprised by magic space rock people thingmabobs.)
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun May 07, 2017 11:17 am

((Try to keep all conversations like this in the Discussion forms, like found in the rules in the front page.))
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sun May 07, 2017 12:14 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Moonstone/Earth/Amused
She knew that now she was really fighting for her life. Amber advanced and stepped back as fast as she could, knowing she couldn't dodge this. Amber set up layers and layers of tar, and watched as the laser burst through all the layers except one. The orange gem covered the now weaker spot on the side of her stomach with tar and attempted to spike the gem once more now that the club was gone temporarily... Amber tried not to show weakness to the much larger gem.

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone//Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone smiled and laughed under her breath at the sight of the topaz soldier, "I believe I've seen that one....
possibly one of the topaz I saw when I was first seen as a traitor...."
Limestone laughed hysterically and glitched so much until she became the glitch itself.

╠╬¤╬╣

Ĝ̴̢̄͑̕͝l̷̡̺̟̭̪̯̪͇̥̹̑̔i̶̱̻̯̊̎͆͂́̈̔̈́̈͌͑͆͛͝͝ț̵̤̪̈́̈́ç̴̳̖̞̦̺̄̌͂̓͂̈́̄͛̈̇̕h̸̺̞͓͌̓͋̒͊̈́̕

Glitch emerged, continuing to laugh W̷̲̟͍͚̮̭̬̩̻͙̤̜̣͓͒̍͑̀̔̾͑̔̈̈́̐̕h̶̨̡͔̣̘̣̙̹͖͇̅͂͒̍͂͘ą̴̞̼̠̬̥̗̺͎̟͋̔̒̏̎̎́̇̀̒ͅt̷̢̳̦̘̭̗͎͑̈̈́͑̇̔̔̍ ̴̢̘̝͇͚̣͇̫̺͕̩͈d̴͎͔̈́͝o̸͇̽͌̉̌͑̽́͐͊͒̓̕̕͘ ̶̨͔̤͍̘̘̳͓t̴̹̟̩̩̞̖̺͑̄͒͒̂̅͋̋̈́̐̕͝ͅḩ̸̞̝̗̆͊̆͊̎͑̈́͠ͅe̵͚͍̣̳̰̩̜̰̰̹̗̍̂̇̈̉ͅͅẏ̷̨̠͍̦͊̃͂͂ ̸̡̖̞̯͔͓͂̽̍t̴̲͙̳͖͇͉͓̜͙̞̝̋̓̓͑́̔͗̇̀̊̊̈́̀̈́̈́ͅh̷̨̟̺͙̠͍̳̠͖͆̚͝i̶̞̓͒̍̌̆̀n̴̼̹͇̺̖̗̫̦͍͉̤̟̂ͅk̵͇̉́̓́̓̇̑̓ ̶̧̢̡̘̪̬̙̦͙̱͗̂͊͗ṫ̴̛̝̘̟͖͈̦̻͈͓͛̐̈̐͝ḧ̷̡̖̟̞͔͕̩̻͔̗͇̪̺͕͛ê̷͇͋̋̾́̑͐̚͝y̷̛̫̓̋͒͐͐̓'̶̛͖͖͖̏́̒̾r̸̜̻̹̦̙̣̘̅͛̓̇̈̀̀̿̌̂̽̚̚͘͠ę̷̡̭̯͈̝̰͉̗͉̽̄͑͘͝͝ ̵̝̟̫̟͒̌͛̏́̉̇̈̕ḑ̴͉̲̟̠̲̬̞̬̇̈́͑̊̌̈̋̈̽̎̈́̍͜ö̵̞̭͔̱͈̩̱͉́̀̀̒̋̄̈́̽̾̽̏̄̀͊͘i̵̛̦̋̓͂̓͐́n̶͈͚̤͈̦̗̗̖̲͇̓̂̽͆͗̍̆̋͌͌͘͘͜g̷͉̩̭̯̒̆̋̈́͜?̴̖̦̫̺̫̼͍̻̈̎̾͠

Glitch floated in and stared at the backs of the three soldiers..... Smiling.......
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun May 07, 2017 6:02 pm

🔥 Thulite 🔥
||Rosaline // Thulite Gem||Follower: Ezra||Lover: Onyx||Weapon: Chakram||Former Yellow Diamond Director||Tags: Citrine ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    Thulite shot around to catch sight of the fused rubies, he instinctively pulled the capsule closer to his chest and his gem gladly started to glow. A ashy trace was left from where ever he stepped, a hoop looking weapon appeared in front of him and he put his leg through it before it fell and hung there. The weapon that appeared to be a Chakram had unexpectidally set on fire, spikes shredding up around the outside of the steel hoop. His hands and arms were occupied from carrying the capsule, so he had to use his feet. It was a good thing he had experience using a chakram. "I have no idea who the hell you all are, but you have some nerve walking up to me like you're some lord." The magma gem growled, he allowed the chakram to swing around his ankle and fly towards the fusion. The steel hoop spinning at a rapid action.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Mon May 08, 2017 6:32 am

▻ ╸ ╸ Kali

「ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ 」「 ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ」「 ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ」「 ᴛᴀɢꜱ ➢ ---」

Kali walked along the coast of the city, staring at the weapon she had gotten in the package. It was similar to a spear, except it was smaller and had a drill-like point. Why did she need this? What was a 'homeworld gem' supposed to be? She put the weapon into her bag, which also had an assortment of other weapons, along with a bit of money. If she couldn't figure out what she was supposed to do, she'd just take her money and leave.
Eventually, she spotted a large statue of what looked like a woman with six arms, a mask, and a something similar to a gem on it's chest. Was that what one of the 'homeworld gems' was supposed to be? She then spotted something that looked like a mechanical red eye. She ran over to it and kicked it a few times, to see if anything would happen.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Mon May 08, 2017 8:15 am

Topaz held up his club in order to block most of the spines, but one made it past and buried itself into his side. He cringed,
but didn't back down. Without stopping, he swung his club once again toward the Amber, letting it fly directly to her at an intense speed.

Meanwhile..

The fused Rubies didn't react very quickly, stumbling a bit bit before falling backwards in the nick of time to dodge the fiery hoop.
They leaped back up and, being Rubies, decided to go and throw a punch straight at the opposing gem's face. It was holding a greyish capsule in its hand, and the Rubies knew that was what they needed to get.

Also meanwhile...

Back at the Red Eye, the third Ruby sat in the pilot's chair, laying back. It was almost falling asleep when it heard a Thunk from the outside of the pod, like something threw a rock at it. The Ruby hopped out of the chair and went to the door, opening it hastily, and finding...

A human. A normal human being. That had kicked the door of the pod. For no reason.

Ruby sighed and flicked her hand, like it was shooing away a bug. Go on. Scram. Shoo. Don't touch things you don't understand. Go on. she said, lazily. As though the human was just a pest.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Mon May 08, 2017 8:29 am

▻ ╸ ╸ Kali

「ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ 」「 ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ」「 ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ」「 ᴛᴀɢꜱ ➢ Ruby (in pod)」

Kali stared at the thing for a second. A tiny red person with a square afro. She also noticed a red gem on it, which she could only assume was a ruby. Partially because that was the only red gem she knew existed. It was also adorable. She stepped into the pod and squished its cheek, almost forgetting about her mission because of the pure absurdity of this tiny red human thing. ''What are you?'' She asked, still pinching her cheek.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Mon May 08, 2017 9:15 am

Ruby squealed and lept up to eye level with the human before planting a kick directly into its chest, knocking the human out of the pod. You humans always underestimate the way Rubies look! Don't ever poke me like that again! she shouted after she landed on her feet. Ruby huffed and closed the pod door, not answering the human's question. A few seconds later, the pod rose higher into the air and zipped away to the other side of the temple.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 am

(Geez I'm terrible at fighting but here I go)

Viola immediately leaped into action, she unsheathed the long, Purple sword from her Chest's Gem, a large destabilizer in the middle which was buzzing with electricity, she lunged at the Topaz from behind with lightning speed, hoping to catch him off guard and maybe trip him up.

Fire Opal however, jumped down from their Diamond's hand, going after the Ruby Fusion, they lifted their hammer and swung it hard in their direction, intent on smacking the other Fusion upside the head with it.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me